*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> MYRIDIA, AN ISLAND NATION OFF THE COAST OF AFRICA EXISTING SOLELY OF ITS WEALTH OF INFORMATION.
TIME> LATE AT NIGHT.
SCENE> FAILING TO MAKE AN WORTHWHILE DEALS AT THE STREET LEVEL, THE MORLOCKS HAVE BROKEN INTO A GOVERNMENT DATABANK FACILITY TO FIND INFORMATION ON THE HORSEMEN. SO FAR, THEY HAVE MADE IT INTO THE "VAULT" WITHOUT TRIPPING ANY ALARMS.
<Jaxion> ::walks towards the main computer console slowly, looking around:: Well.. we're this far at least..
<Mercury> ::looks all around contorting his head around behind him and back::
<Kali> ::Looks quietly at the screen and glances over her shoulder to the others.:: That's a good thing.
<Static> ::Scowls as he moves ahead, cautiously:: ((Definitely don't like this..))
<Jaxion> ::stands by the console, looking down at it:: This probably has one major security program.. Flux? Think you can interface and keep it busy so I can get the info?
<Flux> ::nods and steps up to the console:: ((I hope I don't mess this up...)) ::places her hands on the console and attempts to interfaces with it::
ACTION> FLUX'S BODY GOES RIGID AND TRANCE-LIKE AS HER ANGELIC ARCHETYPE, WITH THE ADDITION OF A SWORD, ENTERS THE MAINFRAME. SHE FINDS A FLAT, 3-D WIREFRAMED FLOOR WITH THOUSDANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF ROWS OF FILE CABINETS.
<Kali> I suppose we couldn't the pathways of descrution, could we? ::She atempts to sound light about it.::
<Jaxion> ::glances back at the others:: Just keep an eye out while we do this. We're sorta committing the worst crime in Myridia.
<Flux> ::takes in a deep breath and looks at the cabinets and then sighs:: I hate file work...
<Static> ::Looks around, nervously:: Oh great..So they'll want to kill us, pretty shocking badly if they catch us..
<Mercury> ::forms heads where his hands should be and holds them in different directions::
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS CAN HEAR FLUX, AS HER BODY MAY BE IMMOBILE BUT SHE STILL SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO TALK, AND HEAR THEM.
<Kali> I'll remember that before commiting genocide. ::Glances at Flux.::
<Jaxion> Watch it, Flux.. security should be on you any second.. ::leans over the console::
ACTION> IN THE MAINFRAME, THREE ENORMOUS SPIDERY ROBOTS SCRAMBLE ATOP THE FILE CABINETS TOWARDS FLUX. OBVIOUSLY THE FIRST WAVE OF THE SECURITY SYSTEM.
<Static> ::Scowls, looking towards Flux and shaking his head:: That's still shocking creepy..
<Flux> Speak of the devil... ::grips her sword and flies at one of the spiders slashing::
<Jaxion> ::emits a thin, continuous beam from his replacement eye that projects down into the console:: Keep them busy now..
<Mercury> ::returns hands to normal and looks at the console::
ACTION> FLUX SLICES ONE OF THE SPIDERS IN HALF, BUT IT SIMPLY FORMS INTO TWO SPIDERS WHERE THERE WAS ONE.
<Static> ::Scowls, crossing his arms and watching Jaxion:: The sooner we get what we need and get out of here, the better..
<Jaxion> Going as fast as we can. Um.. didn't Powerslam say he took care of Pestilence?
<Flux> ::looks at the two new spiders:: Better not take long, don't know how long I can hold these guys off ::uses the sword the send a energy blast at the spiders::
<Static> Said that..good idea to get info, just in case, maybe? Never know who the shock'll stay dead..look at Doom.
ACTION> FLUX BLASTS BACK THE TWO NEW SPIDERS, BUT THE OTHER TWO HAVE POSITIONED THEMSELVES BEHIND HER.
<Jaxion> Well.. she's been sighted recently.. and a few times.. in Japan. Hmm.. ::scans for more information:: Unconfirmed reports of Famine too.. so we may still be dealing with all four.
<Flux> ::looks behind her and then spreads her wings and takes off into the air::
<Kali> Oh?
ACTION> MULTIPLE COILS LASH OUT FROM BOTH SPIDERS' MOUTHES UP AT HER.
<Mercury> ::listens carefully::
<Static> ::Snorts:: Terrific. Just shocking terrific. What about War or Death?
<Jaxion> Aw shock.. War beat Cytorrak.. moving up into Northern Europe..
<Kali> Well, it gives us a chance to to help them. If we possibely can that is...
<Flux> ::grits her teeth:: Guys, I think you have to go a bit faster! ::uses her sword to cut the coils and fires another blast down at them::
<Static> ::Raises an eyebrow:: Beat Cytorrak? But he's supposed to be..well..unstoppable. ::Scowls:: This is going to be harder than we thought, I think..
<Jaxion> Just a little longer, Flux.. ::brow furrows, seeming strained:: Well.. he's stopped. And I can't find a single thing on Death.
<Kali> ::Presses lips together then sighs.:: He doesn't have much of a reason to hide, if he's hiding.
<Static> I get the feeling we won't hear from Death, if he doesn't want to be heard from..heh..Can we get the shock out of here, now? ::Fidgets, slightly::
<Mercury> ::nods at statics comment::
ACTION> BOTH FLUX'S AND JAXION'S CONNECTIONS ARE ABRUPTLY BROKEN, SENDING THEM REELING BACK FROM THE CONSOLE.
<Flux> ::lets out a small cry as she lands hard on her back and then grips her head::
<Jaxion> Ah! ::staggers back:: Shock! They know we're here! ::puts a hand on his forehead, having a headache as well::
<Mercury> ::gives her a hand::
<Static> ::Frowns, looking towards Flux and Jaxion:: Oh shock..I get the feeling things are about to really crater..
<Kali> How badly are you two hurt?
<Jaxion> The migraines will pass.. ::blinks a couple times:: We need to go..
*******MEANWHILE*******
SCENE> ON THE ROOFTOP WHERE THEIR JET IS LANDED; XENO, POWERSLAM, TRIPSTAR, AND GALLY HOLD OFF MYRIDIA'S ENFORCEMENT AGENCY'S MAGLEV ASSAULT VEHICLES ATTACKING THEM FROM THE AIR.
<Xeno> ::is in the air, locking a rocket onto a craft:: good night ::fires the rocket::
<Powerslam> ::sends an energy ball at a maglev vehicle:: Okay... guys, we seriously need to keep this jet for more than a day this time...
ACTION> THE ROCKET EXPLODES AGAINST THE VEHICLE, WHICH STAYS ALOFT AND TURNS TOWARDS XENO. A BARRAGE OF RAPID FIREPOWER BEING SENT AT HIM.
<Xeno> well, its takes a beating ::flies upwards into the air, locking a few more rockets onto the vehicle and firing them when hes in a position where the rockets wont be hit when there too close::
<Gally> ::leaps at one of the maglevs trying to impact it with her legs to propel her fist first into another:: I wish the others would hurry... we need to be going after the horsemen... not dancing with third rate corp bitheads
<Powerslam> I don't know... it gives me a little solace knowing i've done my daily duty... ::dives to the side, sending a couple energy balls at the same maglev vehicle:: to help knock the corps down a little bit
ACTION> A THIRD VEHICLE BATTERS GALLY IN MID AIR WITH BULLETS, SLAMMING HER BACK DOWN ON THE ROOFTOP. THE SAME VEHICLE BEGINS FIRING DOWN AT POWERSLAM NEXT.
<Xeno> ::flies towards the vehicle he hit, trying not to get hit and close in on the target::
<Gally> ::hits the rooftop leaving a roughly Gally shaped dent:: what the shock are those things made from... whatever it is... it has a breaking point ::stands back up as her arm blades slide into place::
ACTION> THE REST OF THE MORLOCKS BURST THROUGH THE ROOF ACCESS DOOR ONTO THE SCENE, IN A RUN TOWARDS THE JET.
<Powerslam> ::mutters to himself and hurries to his feet to make himself a moving target:: I was wondering the same things... if we could just knock out their maglev it might make... where're they going? ::sends a couple energy balls at the maglev vehicle::
<Xeno> ::tries to swing a punch at the vehicle:: lets try for a dent now shall we?
<Mercury> ::glances over at maglev vehicles in mid stride:: thats no good!
<Jaxion> ::runs towards the jet:: Quit fighting with the neighbors! It's time to go!
<Kali> ::Dashes to the plane.:: Better than being a sitting duck!
<Gally> ::leaps at a nearby maglev swinging her arm blade at its maglev unit::
<Xeno> good we has this chat ::sends a sonic blast towards the pilots and flies back towards the jet::
<Flux> ::runs towards the plane and then looks at Xeno:: ((Such a showoff...))
<Powerslam> ::looks from the jet to the maglev vehicles:: Xeno, stay out here and deal with them til we all get onboard ::heads for the jet::
<Jaxion> ::opens the hatch and jumps inside:: Everyone, remember your seatbelts!
<Static> ::Races towards the jet, as fast as he can:: Shock..We sure ticked them off..::Climbs in, quickly::
<Mercury> ::jumps into the jet, finds a seat and fastens his seat belt::
<Gally> ::lands on the rooftop and springs into the jet's hatch::
<Xeno> as long as someone else can fly the thing besides be ::locks a few missles on each target and fires them;;
<Flux> ::run into the jet and sits down in her seat and buckles her seat belt and tries to gather her thoughts::
<Jaxion> I told you, worst crime in Myridia, stealing information from home! ::drops in the pilot's seat, activating the systems:: You people ready?
<Powerslam> ::gets into the jet and hurries for his seat before buckling in:: wait for the tin plated one
<Mercury> born ready
<Xeno> ::fires another rocket into the midist of the attackers and flies into the jet:: good to go
<Kali> ::Folds her wings before sitting down and buckling up.:: Ready.
<Static> ::Jumps in a seat and straps in, quickly:: Heh..We seem to piss people off, quite a lot, I've noticed. Ready, as always.
<Gally> ::gets into her seat and straps herself in:: enough playing with the third stringers
<Xeno> ::suits down and goes to the co-pilots seat::
<Powerslam> ::looks over at Static:: heh... I think it comes with not working for any specific corp nowadays and being able to do what we do
ACTION> BULLETS BEGIN TO BATTER AGAINST THE JET'S HULL AS IT TAKES OFF, MOVING FASTER THAN THE VEHICLES CAN KEEP UP WITH.
<Kali> You've noticed? We've got so many people on us they'll fight over who gets to deal with us first.
<Gally> ::replays the battle in her head analyzing and learning from the results::
<Static> Maybe..let's hurry the shock up and get out of here, before they get reinforcements or something..::Holds on tightly to his seat::
<Mercury> ::looks around to each of them:: in that case, im glad i joined((yeah right))
<Flux> ::rests her head in her hands hoping that her headache will pass:: ((How did the find out we were there?))
<Kali> Oh, don't worry. You won't! ::In a cheerful tone.::
<Jaxion> We should be out of Myridia in a few minutes.. anybody hurt?
<Powerslam> I think only out pride.. when'd they start making tougher crafts like that?
<Powerslam> <<our>>
<Static> Oh, I'm fine..just a little annoyed, is all..::Scowls, lifting his mask up::
<Jaxion> Always had them. We're just lucky and it's usually the lightweights that find us..
<Xeno> ::looks to Jax:: Did ya get the information we need?
<Powerslam> ::runs a hand through his hair slightly, grumbling at a few spots being shorter than they used to be before they'd gone on the mission:: So now where're we off to?
<Jaxion> Yeah and it's worse than we thought. Looks like all four Horsemen are out there.
<Powerslam> ::grimaces, face darkening:: great... ::eyes narrow:: just shocking great...
<Xeno> all of them? i was sure famine couldnt of survived that...
<Static> Looks like you missed, Slam. ::Crosses his arms and sits back in his seat:: Who do we go after, first?
<Gally> if Famine survived being blown into hard vaccum... next time I will not hold anything back
<Kali> We surrived. It's a possiblity they did to.
<Jaxion> Our best chance is to find Pestilence. So we're heading to Japan.
<Static> ::Scowls slightly, but nods:: We got a plan, once we get there?
<Jaxion> It's a few hour flight.. Ask me again later..
<Powerslam> ::eyes narrow a little bit more:: ((I thought I killed her...)) you know this'd be lot easier if we knew what Apocalypse'd done to them
*******EPILOGUE*******
LOCATION> A STARK-FUJIKAWA HAND TRAINING DOJO, JAPAN.
SCENE> NORMALLY, THE FACILITY SHOULD BE FULL OF ACTIVITY AT THIS USUAL TIME FOR EXERXISES. HOWEVER, EVERYTHING IS QUIET. PESTILENCE STANDS IN A ROOM WITH A BODY COUNT OF ALMOST 30 PEOPLE, AND THAT IS JUST FOR THAT SINGLE ROOM.
<Pestilence> ::lazy yawn, glances around the room unconcernedly::
ACTION> PESTILENCE HEARS A THE CRUNCH OF A FOOTSTEP ON BROKEN GLASS AT THE ENTRANCE BEHIND HER.
<Pestilence> ::gaze flicks toward the noise, but she betrays no sign of having heard, instead cleaning her claws on a tattered uniform::
ACTION> SHE NOTICES THE PRESENCE OF A MAN STANDING IN THE OPEN DOORWAY, SIMPLY STANDING AND WATCHING.
<Pestilence> ::doesn't turn:: Lookin' for something?
<Man> Pestilence. Predator. Lianna Creed. I have been sent to acquire you by the honorable Hikaru-sama. Surrender. Resist if you wish. The outcome will be no different.
<Pestilence> ::snickers:: You're bold enough. Won't matter when you're dead. ::whirls, lifting one of the bodies and hurling it at the man::
ACTION> THE MAN'S HEAD IS CONCEALED IN A COMPLETELY FEATURELESS BLACK MASK. THE REST OF HIS ATTIRE IS BLACK AS WELL. WITH NO SHIRT BUT A LONG SLEEVELESS COAT. HIS RIGHT HAND SEEMS TO BE A CYBERNETIC PROSTETIC.
<Man> ::catches the body by the back collar of its uniform with his cybernetic hand, dropping it on the steps in front of him::
<Pestilence> ::leaps while he's occupied catching the body, lashing out with a kick, toe-claws bared::
ACTION> STANDING HIS GROUND, THE MAN LEANS BACK, HER TOE CLAWS JUST BARELY NOT MAKING CONTACT WITH HIS THROAT.
<Pestilence> ::puts both hands to the ground as she falls, catching her weight and propelling herself upward again with another sweeping slash/kick at his chest::
ACTION> THE MAN TAKES A STEP BACK AND TWISTS HIS BODY. THIS TIME, HER CLAWS MAKE CONTACT, TEARING THROUGH PART OF HIS COAT AND DRAWING BLOOD FROM SHALLOW WOUNDS INFLICTED ON HIS CHEST.
<Pestilence> ::drops, rolling over one shoulder and back to her feet, her back to the man for a split second as she brings a leg up and begins a spinning roundkick::
<Man> ::ducks low and underneath her kick, taking another step back::
<Pestilence> ::half-crouches, rocking forward on her toes with a snarling grin:: Gonna fight back or die like a dog?
<Man> I was interested in your performance. You are quite powerful. It is unfortunate that does not give you any advantage.
<Pestilence> ::snorts, sliding one foot beneath a wooden staff that lies on the floor near a corpse, flipping it into the air and catching it with one hand, spinning it::
<Jaxion> <Man> The beast feels the need to arm itself?
<Pestilence> ::releases the staff, throwing it at his legs, giving it a harder spin before releasing it::
ACTION> THE MAN LIFTS HIS FOOT INTO THE STAFF, GUIDING ITS PATH WITH ONLY SLIGHT MOVEMENTS SO IT SPINS AROUND EACH LEG BEFORE HITTING HIS ARM AND SPINNING AROUND THAT NEXT. THE STAFF EVENTUALLY BEING CAUGHT IN HIS HAND AND TOSSED ASIDE.
<Man> ::cybernetic hand begins to glow:: My interest has passed.
<Pestilence> ::mocking grin:: Oh, so you do know a little. Pity your dead friends here didn't. ::eyes narrow slightly at the glowing cybernetic hand, and she leaps at him again, slashing with one hand::
<Pestilence> ::drives the other hand toward his gut, straightening her fingers out to a point, claws extended::
ACTION> THE MAN'S FIST LASHES OUT QUICKLY, IMPACTING HER IN THE JAW AND SENDING HER FLYING AGAINST THE FAR WALL, UNCONSCIOUS.
<Man> ::walks towards her fallen form, hand no longer glowing:: You had been warned. None may stand against the Iron Fist.
*******SIM END*******