*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> EN ROUTE TO EARTH... THE QUICK WAY.
SCENE> THEIR ORBITAL SKIMMER HAVING BEEN SMASHED INTO BY A CRYSTAL SHARD, THE MORLOCKS ARE TRAPPED INSIDE AND PLUMMETING TO EARTH AT SPEEDS BATTERING THEIR BODIES. ASIDE FROM THAT, IT'S BECOMING NOTABLY WARMER INSIDE.
<Jaxion> ::holds onto a seat, which is start to pry off from the floor:: I'm out of shockin' ideas now! Anyone else wanna be in charge for the next.. minute of our lives?!
<Seth> ::sweating:: I'll pass, but I wonder, perhaps, Jaxion, if you wouldn't mind changing me back to stone? ::clinging to his seat arms::
<Xeno> ::holds on for his life, a piece of his armour hitting off of his arm::
<Jaxion> Sorry! ::grip slips from the chair, tumbling along a wall:: Ugh! Joto! I don't suppose.. well.. you bounce?!
<Landslide> ::gripping a panel on the floor to keep from flying all over the place:: Joto does not find that funny right now!
<Flux> ::closes her eyes tightly as things going flying around:: This isn't really a time for jokes
<Jaxion> I'm NOT joking! ::clenches his teeth in pain, the wall heating up and burning:: I'm.. panicking!!
*******MEANWHILE*******
LOCATION> THE RUINS OF HALO CITY.
SCENE> THE OTHER MORLOCKS ARRIVE AT THE RUINS, BEING PICKED UP AND BROUGHT FROM THE SAHARA BY CEREBRA AND SOME OTHER X-MEN BECAUSE OF XI'AN'S BEACON. THE RUINS ARE ALREADY OCCUPIED BY VARIOUS PARKED TRAILERS, WITH THE REST OF THE X-MEN PRESENT.
<LaLunatica> ::walks out of the aircraft, carrying Gally in one hand:: Why'd we come back to this pit again? ::gives Gally to Metalhead, who's waiting to greet them outside, as she walks by:: Take her.
<Static> ::Scowls, eyeing the ruins, as he steps out of the jet::Yet another "landmark" left, by Apocalypse..
<Metalhead> ::blinks as Luna walks off, holding Gally in his large metal hands:: Err.. Hi.
<Kali> ::Walks of the plane quietly, looking up sadly at the ruined city.::
<Powerslam> ::looks around as he gets out of the plane:: At least it isn't totally destroyed...
<Static> No..but the damage is done..::Shakes his head:: Maybe if I'd just gotten here a little sooner..
<Uproar> ::walks out after Powerslam, the rest of X-Nation behind him::: Ohhh yeah.. There's still some walls.. Shockin' great..
<Powerslam> ::sighs and looks at Static:: no offense, man, but if you showed up... if we would've shown up it probably wouldn't have done any shocking good
<Gally> ::blinks:: just as long as no wave spiders show up... I will be just peachy
<Cerebra> Your friend is right. We were unprepared for an assault from Apocalypse and equally unprepared for half the residents siding with him. ::looks over at Metalhead and Gally:: Please take her to Zedd, Eddie.
<Metalhead> Oh, sure.. Umm.. ::looks at Gally again as he starts walking:: You don't feel pain or anything, right?
<Kali> ::Glances at Cerebra.:: When you're scared, when you're about to die, you do what you can. You can't blame them for trying to surrive.
<Gally> sometimes... when I want to
<Static> ::Scowls for a moment, before shaking his head and sighing:: Of course..I suppose you're right. All we can do now..is try and rebuild, I guess.
<Meanstreak> ::appears in a blur of motion nearby:: Hey, nice to see you guys alive. Heard what happened. Also heard that the corps are taking credit for Apocalypse's downfall. Most are declaring new restraints against mutants so nothing like it happens again. Lethal ones.
<Powerslam> ::looks around at the rubble:: But if we would've been here... we wouldn't have ended up on the crystal asteroid fighting him... ::pauses:: we at least helped in killing him... but if we would've been here... who knows...
<Static> ::Grits his teeth, angrily:: Some of us died to save this miserable planet..and then those shocking glitches do that?! ::Shakes his head and looks frustrated::
ACTION> METALHEAD BRINGS GALLY INTO ONE OF THE TRAILERS, INSIDE OF WHICH IS A DISORGANIZED MESS OF JUNK MACHINERY. SOMEONE ELSE CAN BE HEARD INSIDE, RUSTLING THROUGH THE JUNK.
<Skullfire> What do you expect? They can't let the public believe that they can depend on anyone but them. Just makes our jobs harder now. ::looks around at the ruins::
<Kali> ::Crosses her arms glancing about waryingly, brushing back her bangs.::
<Powerslam> ::looks over at Meanstreak:: So what now, are they going to start trying to take us out or making sure we're on their payroll?
<Gally> ::moves her eye examining the junk in the trailer:: I have complete diagrams and schematics to rebuild my body stored in my cpu... if that will help...
<Meanstreak> Word is that immediate execution is required for any mutant found in the urban zones. I doubt they'd kill the ones that they could profit from though.
<Kali> And that's what stopping us?
<Powerslam> ::shakes his head:: Great... and just what qualifies as an urban zone in the world, now? Anywhere where a corp has control?
ACTION> A YOUNG BOY COMES OUT FROM THE PILE'S OF JUNK. HE HAS BLONDE HAIR AND MARKINS AROUND HIS EYES, CAN'T BE MORE THAN 10 YEARS OLD EITHER.
<Skullfire> Find that out when you get shot at, I'm guessing.
<Gally> ::blinks:: hello...
<Static> Unbelievable! ::Bites his lip and walks a short distance away from the others, trying to calm himself down:: ((I let my temper control me far too much, in the past..I know I ain't Immortal, anymore..I keep letting my temper control me..gonna end up dead, permanently..I owe the others too much for that..))
<BillyZedd> ::blinks at Gally:: What a mess! Put her down on the table..
<Kali> So we're going to let the corps diciate on what we do? Yes, it's a risk, but tell me a time when there wasn't any?
ACTION> A PORTAL RIPS OPEN IN THE AIR AND OUT DROPS FLUX, JAXION, LANDSLIDE, SETH, AND XENO, ALONG WITH PARTS OF HIS SUIT. STRANGE FLOATS OUT AS WELL, CLOSING THE PORTAL BEHIND HER.
<Strange> These guys seemed in a rush to get back to Earth so I thought I'd give them a hand. ::crosses her arms, looking down at them all::
<Xeno> ::hits the ground, groaning, and hetting up slowly::
<Jaxion> Ufh! ::hits the ground and rolls::
<Static> ::Blinks slowly, seeing the others fall out of the portal:: You're..alive..
<Powerslam> ::looks at then them Strange:: Hmm... no thanks, we don't want them ::grins:: I think this place has enough litter problems without them, too
<Metalhead> Sure.. ::sets Gally on the table:: He's young.. but he knows what he's doing.. ::walks out of the trailer::
<Flux> ::smacks into the ground and rolls onto her side:: ((That was incredibly painful))
<Jaxion> ::mumbles:: uh huh.. alive.. pain.. yep, alive..
<Seth> <<*huff* *huff* *weeze* back>>
<Kali> ::Blinks and lets out a peal of laughter.:: I knew it! You're alive! ::Rushes over to give them hugs.::
<Xeno> ::looks around, then looks to his arm where the armour hit him::
<Powerslam> ::blinks at Kali and raises an eyebrow:: ((Never seen her act like that, before...))
<Seth> ::tumbles:: I was...not expecting that. Thank Thor, though.
<BillyZedd> ::looks at Gally:: So... what the shock did you USED to be?
<Flux> ::gives a strange look as she sees Kali running towards them:: ((She's awfully happy..))
<Static> ::Raises an eyebrow, cracking a slight smile:: Well..in any case, it's good to see you all alright.
<Gally> ::blinks:: an Avalon Enterprises F33-405 Combat Synthetic
<BillyZedd> Hunh.. never worked on an antique before..
<Kali> ::Suddenly pauses.:: Uhm... excuse me. ::Looks embrassed.:: I almost thought that maybe I that I was being too optimstic for once... I thought you all had died.
<Jaxion> ::rolls over on his back:: I had that saaaame thought.. ::groans::
<Powerslam> ::walks over and offers Jax a hand up:: If you died would you even be able to tell? Most places on the planet you'd be better off in hell
<Gally> ::smirk:: we were a little ahead of our time...
ACTION> KALI SENSES SOMETHING VAGUELY DEMONIC ABOUT STRANGE AS THE GIRL DISAPPEARS THROUGH ANOTHER PORTAL.
<Kali> ::Glances at where the portal dissapared at.:: ((Hmmm?))
<Seth> ::stands, dusts himself off, being careful to avoid the bruises, scratches, and burns:: Where are we again?
<Flux> ::forces herself to her feet:: ((I think I need to take a nap or something))
<Xeno> ::slowly picks up a gauntlet from his suit::
<BillyZedd> Sure ya were.. ::turns his back to her, pulling components out of the piles of junk:: Give me some design specs to go on..
<Gally> complete plans... specs... and schematics are stored in my cpu core... plug me into a computer and I can transfer the data
<Static> Well..looks like we all got really shocking lucky, this time..::Looks towards the others:: Got a lot of work ahead of us, though, it sounds like..::Crosses his arms:: Anywhere around here, where a guy can get something to eat?
<Xeno> i dont suppose theres anywhere around where my suit could be repaired
<Kali> ::Folds her wings up behind her back, still looking embrassed.::
<Powerslam> ::looks over at Xeno:: Repaired? We could take it behind some rubble and put it out of it's misery...
<Seth> ::joining the conversation:: ..and that I might be able to get some antiseptic...
<BillyZedd> ::groans:: A computer..
<Flux> ::rubs the back of her head and looks at Kali:: Is something wrong?
ACTION> GALLY WATCHES AS BILLY ZEDD ASSEMBLES A CRUDE LOOKING COMPUTER IN MOMENTS FROM THE JUNK LYING ALL AROUND THEM.
<Cerebra> ::glances back towards Xeno, pointing to a parked trailer that Zedd and Gally are in:: The boy in there should be able to help you.
<Xeno> i guess nothing can be done...
<Gally> ::blinks:: ((impressive skill...)) you seem to be quite talented
<Xeno> ::looks towards Cerebra:: he can fix this? ::motions to the parts of the suit::
<Powerslam> ::squats down slightly, looking at the armor then Xeno:: So... where's the rest of it?
<Cerebra> If anyone can..
<Kali> Not really... I.. You all are the closest thing since family.
<Xeno> rest of it? its all around ::motions around the ground to the random parts as he starts to collect them::
<BillyZedd> I know. ::takes a cable connected to the "computer", tilting Gally's head to the side and inserting it:: Go for it.
<Powerslam> Yeah... but I thought I remembered it being... bigger ::stands up:: even if you do put humpty dumpty back together again, it doesn't look like you have all the pieces.
<Flux> ::blinks:: Family... ::looks around at the group:: I guess I can understand how you see that
<Seth> ::sits down on an unrecognizeable piece of junk, looks at Cerebra:: ((Is that one of Xi'an's first? I know I've seen her at Del Sol))
<Jaxion> ::sits up, looking at Static:: Speaking of which.. how the shock did you survive?
<Gally> ::unencrypts and transfers the data... sitting motionless for about a second:: done
<Xeno> youd be surpised ::carries the pieces he has over to Zedd:: hey, i need you to try to fix this ::lifts the parts a bit::
<Kali> Well, my family isn't the best... it's not fair to compare. I'm giving my 'real' family too much cerdit.
<Static> ::Looks at Jaxion:: We..didn't, exactly..we crashed on Re-Entry and were going to die..a man named Xi'an healed us, though..
<BillyZedd> ::glances at the screen only for a moment before starting to piece together various parts:: This isn't a problem.. ::jerks his head around at Xeno comes in:: Hey! What do you want?
<Metalhead> ::overhears Static and blinks:: Xi'an? ::looks at Skullfire::
<Xeno> i need your help to fix my suit
<Skullfire> ::shrugs:: He was gone by the time we got there.
<Static> ::Looks towards Metalhead and Skullfire:: Yeah..didn't seem much like he wanted to stick around.
<Flux> I'm guessing you don't care too much for your family then
<Seth> ::turns when he hears Xi'an, looks at Metalhead:: ((Meatlhead?!)) :;stands::
<Kali> No... not really. They're not too fond of me.
<Kali> So were even.
<Flux> Oh...::lowers her head slightly feeling somewhat bad::
<BillyZedd> Find an empty spot and drop the parts there. ::continues piecing parts together, which is being to resemble a leg:: Hey.. whatever your name is.. A, B, C, or D cup?
<Gally> ::blinks:: uh... B
<Seth> ::moves over by Metalhead:: I would be interested in hearing about Xi'an. Last I saw him, he had left with you and group of other mutants, Metalhead. ::smiles slightly, waiting for MH to recognize him::
<Xeno> ::puts the pieces in an empty spot and goes to collect more::
<Kali> It's no big deal. ::Shurgs.::
<Metalhead> ::blinks for a moment at Seth:: Seth?
<Static> Hmm. ::Glances at the others for a minute and glances down, grimacing at the tattered remains of his costume:: Could use a new shirt..::Shrugs and moves to walk away from the others:: ((We're alive..this time..can't help but feel like we just got lucky..))
<Seth> ::smiles:: I did...not recognize you, friend. How have you been?
<Powerslam> ::looks around then leans against a portion of a wall, watches Static walk away:: You should get some cigarettes... you not smoking's just not right
<Flux> ::looks back at the other and smiles slightly:: I guess not, you can always look to them as a family right?
<Xeno> ::picks up the breast plate and pauses for a second and goes to collect more::
<Metalhead> ::runs a hand over his head:: Yeah, been through a lot, you could say
<Static> ::Sends a brief glance, back at Powerslam:: Thinking of quitting, actually..::Keeps walking::
<Jaxion> ::stands up, walking towards Powerslam and Static:: If you guys survived.. what happened to Apocalypse? You got him?
<Powerslam> ::snickers and shakes his head:: ((Hell must be freezing over...))
<Static> ::Stops and slowly turns around to face Jaxion:: Death did..
<Powerslam> ::gaze shifts to Jax and grimaces:: No... he was pretty torn up, though... Death... Archangel killed him... Death comes to us all, I guess
<Seth> ::nods:: I understand, though I can't imagine.
<BillyZedd> That's it? heh.. ::begins assembling a second leg::
<Xeno> ::puts those parts on the pile and goes to collect the last::
<Kali> ::Smiles and nods weakly.:: Yeah, and they're a bit more saner, too. Sadly.
<Metalhead> And Xi'an.. went through some changes.. mentally.
<Gally> my design is more functional than aesthetic
<Jaxion> Death.. is Archangel? ::blinks:: Shock..
<Powerslam> ::sighs then looks up at the sky:: And Pestilence is... was Predator... but she went "poof" on the crystal satellite
<Seth> ::eyes have a sudden serious look:: I am sorry. (( I regret not going with them when Xi'an first asked me))
<Flux> ::blinks as she looks at the group:: Yeah, that's pretty sad, especially with these guys
<BillyZedd> Well if I had the right material here.. I'd change that.. along with some upgrades. But I only have what could be scrounged up from junkyards.. Should be enough to put you back to how you were, no offense.
<Gally> none taken
<Seth> ::turns :: Excuse me, friend. I must speak with my teammates.
<Static> Yeah..Which reminds me..we're gonna have to do something about the Horsemen, soon..them and the shocking Corps..::Watches Jaxion and Powerslam for a minute:: Slam, maybe you should fill him in..I think I'm gonna go for a walk..
<Metalhead> I wasn't there for his "change." I got infected by some kinda of virus and it.. stuck me like this. ::holds his arms out::
<Metalhead> Yeah sure.. nice seeing you.
<Xeno> ::carries the last of his suit to the pile thats there::
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: Fill him in on what? That's about all I know... I don't even know how the damned place blew apart
<Kali> They're good guys, goof balls, somewhat nuts, but good people.
<Jaxion> So.. Archangel, Predator, Donovon, and the guy you took to Genesis.. Interesting pattern..
<Seth> ::moves over to Powerslam:: I'm afriad the undoing of the satelite was my part.
<Static> The Corps, Slam..he should know what's going down, now..::Shakes his head and teleports a bit of a distance away from the others::
<Powerslam> ::pauses, eyes narrowing slightly:: And after we dealt with Apocalypse... the Corps are taking responsibility for taking out Apocalypse... and any mutant is to be dealt with by death, now...
<Xeno> ::leans by the spot he left his suit::
<BillyZedd> ::looks back at Xeno, completing the second leg:: Good.. now.. what is all that junk supposed to be, again?
<Xeno> this 'junk' is the prototype suit XEN0998
<Gally> a tin suit in other words ::smirk::
<Jaxion> That's not really surprising.. heh.. ::crosses his arms:: We can't do anything about that right now though..
<Kali> ::Glances at Jax, Slam, and Static but says nothing.::
<BillyZedd> Some prototype.. I'll see what I can do about that after I finish your friend here.
<Xeno> alright ::leans against a wall near the pile of parts::
<Jaxion> We need to do something about the remaining Horseman as soon as possible though.. heh, I guess if it's anybody's responsibility right now.. it's ours..
<Static> ::Eyes the ruins, as he walks, pushing back his mask:: ((Got to start taking things more seriously..too much wrong with the world, now, to waste it on obsessing over revenge..Genesis will keep. I just have to be prepared to do what I can, to help bring down the Horsemen and stop the Corps..))
<Flux> ::walks over to Xeno and leans up against the wall next to him:: Worried about the suit?
<Static> ((The Horsemen..)) ::Scowls:: ((Shock..just what did Apocalypse do to you, Dono..)) ::Shakes his head::
<Powerslam> About that... Forge said that Apocalypse paved our lives... he had his servant... Ozymandias or something make sure things would come together for him coming back... ::grimaces:: so it's our fault they're horsemen...
<Xeno> ::looks to Flux:: sort of, i mean, what good am i to the team without my suit?
<BillyZedd> ::holds up an almost completed arm:: It's a shame I don't have anything to write with.. I need to start signing my work.
<Kali> ::Closes her eyes.:: No, it's not our fault if we were pushed into this pathway.
<Flux> I could see if I can help, I remember some of the work done on it, make sure he doesn't mess up the system too much
<Gally> ::laughs slightly::
<Xeno> hey, its not like i didnt have any input on the suit ::picks up a gauntlet::
<BillyZedd> Doom probably would have fragged me if I scribble on his new suit though.. ah well.. ::hears Flux:: ME mess up? Ha!
<Jaxion> Whether it's our faults or not.. it should be our responsibility. I mean.. they are.. or were.. our friends.
<Flux> ::blinks as she hears Zedd::umm... sorry didn't mean anything by it
<Gally> so you were the person who rebuilt his suit... he must have had that done before rebuilding me after the wave spider attack
<Powerslam> ::snorts slightly:: It doesn't seem to matter at all to them, does it? I had to take Pestilence down hard or she would've ripped me open at the first chance...
<BillyZedd> Yeah.. he stopped by. Had me build him a new suit and rig some nanotech warhead for him.
<Kali> I never said it wasn't our responsibility. Blame and responibility aren't always equated to each other. They're still our friends...
<Kali> Archang- Death could have killed us. Before we were healed. He knew we'd go after him we surrived but he didn't kill us.
<Gally> I used to work for him... I did some of his... dirtier jobs... though I do need to settle up with him about rewiring my fusion reactor into a fusion warhead...
<Powerslam> ::shakes his head:: Do you think he fears us? He killed the thing that created him... he thinks he's too powerful for us to take down, that's why he didn't bother with us.. and we were almost dead anyways.
<Jaxion> So it doesn't matter to them. We still need to stop them.. whatever way we can.
<Xeno> ::puts the gauntlet down and looks to the pile:: I wonder if Horizon has copied this technology yet..
<Static> ((If Dono's in there..We'll bring him back..if not..we'll just have to put him down and put him down shocking hard..)) ::Teleports onto a larger mound of ruins and crouches, looking out over the rest of the ruins:: ((If it's one thing I've learned from this, though..time I start thinking before I act..otherwise, next time I die..might not wake up..))
<Kali> No, but we still slap a fly, don't we? And anyone who is a killer knows to always make sure your target is dead.
<Flux> Not a chance, not without Ki... ::clears her throat::
<Powerslam> He thinks he's the incarnation of death... maybe it wasn't our time and he knew it
<Xeno> ::blank look goes dark, and goes really quiet::
<BillyZedd> Reactor.. Speaking of which. Say good night now ::walks over to her:: Need take you offline.
<Flux> ::looks at Xeno sadly and lowers her head:: I'm sorry... I didn't mean too.
<Gally> ok... not a difficulty... ::shuts down::
<Xeno> its alright..
<Flux> ::lets out a sigh and walks away from Xeno:: ((Why am I such a idiot?))
<Cerebra> ::walks over to Powerslam, Seth, Kali, and Jaxion:: Skullfire has decided that the X-Men are going to rebuild Halo City. So we won't be needing that.. ::motions to the aircraft:: It may help you pursue the Horsemen.
<Static> Hmm..::Takes a hard look at the ruins:: Gonna take one hell of a lot of work, to clean this place up..
<Kali> Thank you...
<Xeno> ::hits down against the wall::
<Jaxion> Well.. let's find the others and tell them what's up then. ::looks back at the aircraft::
<Kali> Let them rest for now...
<Static> ::Stands fully, stretching and eyeing his tattered costume:: I gotta get a better tailor..::Moves to climb down from the mound of rubble::
*******SIM END*******