******SIM START*****
LOCATION> SEATTLE, WASHINGTON
SCENE> STILL IN THE DINING ROOM OF THE PARADOX HEADQUARTERS. PRIEST HAS REGAINED SOME DEGREE OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND STILL FEELS THE EFFECTS OF THE DRUG, HAS ALOS BEEN COVERED UP WITH A BLANKET
<Priest> ::blinks and looks around:: Maybe it was all a bad dream...
<Tactile> ::walks back into the room and notices Priest::{{What happened to the boy scout?}}
<Static> ::Slumped in his seat at the table, his face slightly dark::
<Genesis> Oh.. we all do. ::glances at Tactile:: Do not even ask.
<Tactile> ::raises a brow::{{Um....ok.}}
<Priest> ::looks up at a clock that's spinning really really really fast:: Or not...
<Kali> ::Sits on her bed, her wings folded primly behind her back.:: How much longer is he going to be like this?
<Tactile> ((This covering is starting to break.))::'s covering cracks and falls off, as he walks to the metal wall to touch it and passes by Priest in his wierd energy form that can mess with undrugged people's eyes::
<Genesis> The drug seems to still be lingering with him... not much longer though. Should have burnt out already though.
<Priest> ::looks at the sheets as they start to hover in front of him and go booga booga booga::
<Kali> I see... ::Crosses her arms and looks around.::
<Genesis> ::looks at the look Priest has:: Oh no.. ::presses a button on his seat::
ACTION> THE DOOR SLIDES OPEN AND A YOUNG LADY WALKS IN, WITH SILVER HAIR, BEAUTIFUL BODY, AND RATHER REVEALING CLOTHING. BOMBSHELL ENTERS AFTER HER, HAVING BEEN ESCORTED THERE AFTER WAKING UP
<Tactile> ::takes the metal wall as a cover::
<Static> ((So..I get to see dear old dad, again..After all these years..)) ::Closes his eyes and clenches a fist:: ((I still blame him for Mom's death..))
<Static> ::Glances over, as the door slides open::
<Tactile> ::glances over at the women and walks over there::{{Hello ladies.
<Tactile> }}
<Genesis> Ah, I see another one has awakened. ::smiles, looking at Bombshell strangely:: Hello, Lily
<Kali> ::Glances up and arches an eyebrow.:: ((I remember seeing the rebel, the other isn't familer.))
<Priest> ::starts to sing softly:: I've got a lov - e - ly bunch of coconuts, deedeleedee...
<Bombshell> Hi.. ::blinks a couple times:: still feel a little out of it so excuse me
<Bombshell> What's going on?
<Bombshell> ::stretches::
<Kali> No one has expected anything from any one, do not worry. ::Gestures to Priest.:: He has had a bit too much to drink.
<Genesis> Quite alright. ::looks towards the other woman:: Angela, could you please take Priest here and make sure he doesn't hurt himself? ::glances at the fallen guards:: or anyone else for that matter.
<Static> ::Thumbs towards Priest:: What she said. I suggest you stay clear of him
<Bombshell> sorta... odd for someone who calls himself Preist isn't it?
<Static> ::Shrugs:: A bit, yeah..
<Angela> ::nods:: Of course. ::smiles, walking past Priest and tugging him along by the sheet:: Come along..
<Kali> He did not have an idea what was in the lquid. I'd must admit he put on a rather good show..
<Priest> Hellooooo, nurse Angela!
<Genesis> ::looks back at the others:: I believe you were all curious about the ore's whereabouts?
<Bombshell> that would be nice
<Bombshell> ::quickly glances at her hand::
<Static> ::Shoots a glare at Kali:: Yeah, well..you weren't the one he fell on..::Glances at Genesis:: Yeah..among other things.
<Tactile> ::turns to Genesis::{{That bloody thing caused me to unconscious!}}
<Ned> ::remains oddly silent::
<Bombshell> ((Maybe I can finally take this thing off...))
<Genesis> ::gives Tactile a strange look:: Must have been something you did.
ACTION> ANGELA AND PRIEST LEAVE THE ROOM, THE DOOR SLIDING CLOSED BEHIND THEM
<Tactile> ::glares at Genesis::{{I tried to use it as a covering...If it would do that to me then it muyst be studied.}}
<Static> It reacted, when I accidently brushed one of my blades, against it, Genesis. ::Fixes him with a cold stare:: How, prey tell, do you explain that? They only work on LIVING beings.
<Genesis> I see. You're lucky it didn't destroy you completely. ::stands up:: Shall we go check on the ore then?
<Bombshell> Where... are we again? ::slight blush::
<Bombshell> I've been out of it for so long I can't remember
<Kali> We're in Seattle right now.
<Genesis> Simple.. the ore reacts to energy. you're blades are energy. I see you ran away before completely very much schooling. ::smiles at Bombshell:: Seattle, Paradox headquarters
<Bombshell> oh... right
<Bombshell> ::ties her hair back into a small ponytail and looks to the others:: I'm ready as soon as you guys are
<Genesis> ::walks towards the doorway they entered in:: Come then.
<Tactile> ::turns to Bombshell::{{Ready for what?}}
<Static> ::Glares at Genesis:: ((Oh no you don't..I don't buy that for an instant..you're hiding something, Genesis..)) ::Frowns:: ((And I intend to find out just what makes you so determined to get rid of that ore..)) ::Stands and follows the others::
<Bombshell> Ready to go after the ore
<Bombshell> err
<Bombshell> I'm going after Pike
<Tactile> ::quirks a brow::{{I was about to say the ore is right here....And why would we be going after um..Pike I think it was?}}
<Bombshell> Right.
*******INTERLUDE 1********
<Bombshell> Well... I wish you all the best of luck then
SCENE> ANGELA CONTINUES TO LEAD PRIEST DOWN A CORRIDOR, WALKING SEDUCTIVELY AHEAD OF HIM, STILL DRAGGING HIM ALONG BY THE SHEET
<Priest> We going for a walk through the park? ::giggles::
<Angela> Why we'd need a leash for that. ::::grins evilly, entering a room tha tlooks very much like a bedroom::
<Priest> Oooh, this is a nice hospital room? When do I get my Jell-O?
<Angela> Oooh.. I like how you think.
ACTION> THE DOOR SLIDES CLOSED BEHIND THEM
*******INTERLUDE 2*******
SCENE> JAXION, REDWOOD, MAVERICK, AND TRIPSTAR ARE MAKING A "STRATEGIC RETREAT" FROM MANY ARMED GUARDS PURSUING THEM THROUGH THE LOWER LEVELS OF THE BUILDING
<Maverick> uh..we need a way out of here and quick ::glances up looking for a ventalation shaft of some sorts::
<Tripstar> Great... we can't let them recapture us! ::looks around for an exit::
<Redwood> ::frowns:: this is harder than i thought......
<Jaxion> ::runs as fast as he can, ducking laser fire:: No shock! Keep running! ::heads for a room down at the end of the corridor:: That looks good!
<Redwood> ::runs after jaxion::
<Maverick> ::runs down the corridor sending a blast at the advancing guards::
<Tripstar> ::follows the others::
<Redwood> what if its a dead end??
<Jaxion> Then it's just as useful as running that way! ::points in the guards' direction::
<Maverick> ::ducks laser fire as he heads towards the room::you got a point
<Jaxion> ::skids into the room, moving for the control panel:: Get in!
<Tripstar> ::jumps in room::
<Redwood> ::runs into the room::
<Maverick> ::ducks inside quickly::
ACTION> THE DOOR CLOSES BEHIND THEM, CUTTING THE GUARDS OFF FROM THEIR PURSUIT
<Redwood> ::looks around the room::
<Tripstar> ::looks around room:: What now?
ACTION> THE ROOM IS FILLED WITH VARIOUS AIRCRAFTS, OBVIOUSLY A HANGAR
<Jaxion> Umm.. ::grins,looking around:: What now? Hope one of us knows how to fly one of these.
<Redwood> we hit the jackpot!
<Maverick> ::grins widely::
<Jaxion> None unless we know how to work oen of these things!
<Tripstar> ::sizes up the aircrafts:: So, anyone know how to fly?
<Redwood> maybe it has auto-pilot?
ACTION> THEY CAN HEAR THE GUARDS BLASTING THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR
<Maverick> blast it!we will learn as we go! better than waiting here and getting caught
<Jaxion> ::glances back at the door:: Figure that out later, get in one!
<Maverick> ::runs for the aircraft::
<Redwood> ::follows mav to an aircraft::
<Tripstar> ::looks for the one in the best shape:: Let's take this one...
<Jaxion> Oh just pick one! ::glnaces one more time at the door and runs after them::
<Maverick> ::hops in the pilot seat hitting switches to power it on::
<Jaxion> ::climbs into the aircraft:: You do know what you're doing?
<Redwood> ::climbs into a seat::
<Tripstar> ::climns in aircraft::
ACTION> THE AIRCRAFT STARTS TO SHAKE SLIGHTLY
<Maverick> ::smirks seeing everyone get in:: strap yourselves in this is going to be a bumpy ride!
<Redwood> ::puts on her seat belt::
<Tripstar> Here we go... ::buckles up::
<Jaxion> ::looks out the window:: Oh shock.. the doors are sliding open under us.. you better know. ::jumps in a seat, strapping in::
<Maverick> ::brings the ship to a hover and takes her out::
ACTION> THE DOORS OPEN COMPLETELY, AND THE AIRCRAFT JUST DROPS.
<Redwood> ::screams::
<Tripstar> Whoa...
<Maverick> ::pushes buttons wildly::where is the blasted engines!::pulls back on the control stick::
<Jaxion> Wrong way! We're going the WRONG way!
<Jaxion> *******BACK TO INTERLUDE 1*******
SCENE> ANGELA'S ROOM. PRIEST IS GAGGED AND HOGTIED BY THE SHEET HE WAS WEARING BEFORE, ON THE FLOOR. ANGELA ISN'T ANYWHERE IN SIGHT.
<Priest> ::muffled:: This isn't fun anymore, how am I supposed to "go seek" if I'm tied up?
<Jaxion> Angela> Yeeha! New game now. Rodeo! ::steps out in a cowgirl costume that looks like its from a porno, and an energy whip::
*******INTERLUDE END*******
SCENE> GENESIS IS LEADING THE MORLOCKS DOWNTHE CORRIDOR, ACCES HAVING JUST JOINED THEM AFTER WAKING UP. ALL ON THEIR WAY TO THE ORE.
<Bombshell> I'll need transportation you know
<Tactile> ::looks around::((Where are we going now...))
<Genesis> To the ore. It's being contained in the lab. ::glances at Bombshell:: I wuold like it if you'd stay for awhile. I could assist you in your struggle against Primus.
<Kali> ::Walks quitely behind the group, scouting out the area around them.::
<Bombshell> I'd rather take the fight to Pike alone. He's my problem and none of yours
<Static> ::Walks forward, a scowl on his face::
<Bombshell> I owe him
<Genesis> Ah, but Pike is now an employee of Primus. Taking him on alone is not very likely.
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: it's not fair
<Static> ::Glances at Bombshell:: Hey, you helped us, so in a way we owe you, too.
<Bombshell> ::shakes her hand:: Ned, are you awake yet?
ACTION> THEY ENTER THE LAB. MANY MEN IN LABCOATS RUNNING ABOUT, SWARMING AROUND THE ORE WITH IS CONTAINED IN A FIELD, WITH MANY DEVICES PROBING INTO IT
<Bombshell> ::gasps slightly:: isn't that dangerous?
<Ned> ::trying to be quiet as he can:: shhh..
<Tactile> ::glances at the ore and such::{{What is so important about the ore?}}
<Kali> ((So this is the ore they're talking about...))
<Bombshell> ((What..?))
<Static> ::Frowns, eyeing the ore:: ((I just can't shake the feeling, that there's more to that thing, than it just being some ore..))
<Genesis> The ore itself is nothing but useless slag. What intrigues everybody is its energy manipulating capabilities. No one knows how it is done, if they did they could replicate the process and that would be quite dangerous. And while that process is unknown, this ore is quite valuable.
<Genesis> ::walks up to the field, eyeing the ore::
<Bombshell> ::whispers:: Ned...why are you being so quiet?
<Ned> ixnay on the ednay.. enes...enesay.. err.. dont let genesis know. tell you later.
<Static> ::Narrows his eyes, as he stares at the ore:: ((Yeah..right..so if that's the case, then how come you want it destroyed so badly? I somehow doubt it's because of the 'danger it may prove to be to all of mankind'..))
<LabTechnician> ::walks up to Genesis:: Progress has been made. Though it will still take come time to be complete.
<Bombshell> ::mutters:: great... knew things would get complicated..
<Kali> ::Glares at the ore and sighs.:: ((I feel so.. useless...))
<Genesis> In case any of you are curious as to what is being done to the ore right now. We are in the process of destroying it. In time, it will slowly deteriorate into a harmess subenergy state.
<Tactile> ::clenches his fists::((Should just break that bloody thing right here..))
<Access> ::nods slightly and glances back at the ore, eyes glow and then return to normal::
<Static> ::Crosses his arms, eyeing the ore:: ((I think I may have to pay a visit to dear old Dad, after all..))
<Kali> How could it do that?
<Genesis> ::glances at kali:: Do what?
<Kali> Turn it into subenergy... I'm not familer with the methoids such as this.
<Genesis> It's.. rather complex and uses bigger words than I am able to say really. Basically.. it's being beyond disinegrated.
ACTION> ALARMS GO OFF IN THE LAB, LIGHTS FLASHING ALL AROUND
<Static> ::Looks up, at the alarms:: What's going on?
ACTION> SOME LAB TECHNICIANS SCREAM OTU AS EQUIPMENT EXPLODES AROUND THE ORE
<Access> ::eyes start to glow again:: What d'..?
<LabTechnician> It's resisting the process! Something's happening!
<Bombshell> we have to save 'em
<Tactile> ::quickly goes alert and looks at the ore::{{What the blood...err hell is going on here?!?}}
<Genesis> ::eyes flare violently:: This can't happen! Destroy it! Now!
<Static> ::Quirks an eyebrow:: I recommend everyone get away from that thing..
<Bombshell> Get the people out first!
<Bombshell> :;rushes over to grab any of the lab techs out of there::
*******INTERLUDE 1*******
SCENE> ANGELA'S ROOM AGAIN! PRIEST SI FLOATING HELPLESSLY IN THE AIR, AS GRAVITY IN THE ROOM HAS BEEN LOWERED
NOTE> NO LONGER HOGTIED, THAT GAME'S OVER NOW
<Priest> Whee! ::swims through the air:: You're a lot fun, ya know that, Angela?
ACTION> ANGELA FLIES INTO HIM, WITHT HE HELP OF A HIGH POWER JET PACK AND THEY BOTH CRASH INTO A WALL WITH A LOUD CRASH
<Angela> ::stands over him, holding a strange looking cannon with energy crackling at the end... and tentacles:: Yes, I know
<Priest> So what're we going to play-- ::crashes:: --you play rough.. I.. think.. I like it.. rough...
******INTERLUDE 2******
SCENE> THE AIRCRAFT IS STILL PLUMMETING TO THE GROUND FAR FAR BELOW
<Maverick> i think i have this figured out ::hits a switch and works the controls to stop their decent::
<Tripstar> Argh! Do something!!!! ::whiteknuckles seat::
<Redwood> ((why does this sort of thing always happen to me................????))
<Jaxion> Maveriiiick! Hurry!
ACTION> THE FREEFALL STOPS ABRUPTLY
<Maverick> ::hits a switch and cuts the engines on:: have a place in mind to go? ::wipes sweat from his forehead::
<Jaxion> Away from them ::points out the window:: Look
<Maverick> ::looks to where jax is pointing::
ACTION> A LARGE NUMBER OF SMALL, THREATENING LOOKING AIRCRAFT ARE RAPIDLY APPROACHING.
<Tripstar> Yikes! We've got company!
<Redwood> ::looks out the window:: we're dead!
<Maverick> ::hit the thrusters:: woohoo! see if one of you can figure the weapons on this thing!
ACTION> THERE'S A LOUD EXPLOSION AND... YOU'LL FIND OUT NEXT WEEK
*****BACK TO INTERLUDE 1*****
SCENE> PRIEST IS ON THE FLOOR, EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED AND WORN OTU AND CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE, ANGELA HAS DISAPPEARED... AGAIN
<Priest> Can't remember what day it is..
*THUD* *THUD*
<Angela> We aren't done yet lover boy
<Priest> We're not? What's left to do?
ACTION> ANGELA STEPS OUT, WEARING A HUGE, BULKY, THREATENING AND QUITE SCARY LOOKING ARMORED SUIT, TOWERING OVER PRIEST, REACHIGN DOWN AND PLUCKING HIM UP OFF THE GROUND LIKE HE WEIGHED NOTHING
<Priest> Help me mommy...
<Angela> I wanna try out my new toy. ::smiles sinisterly::
****SIM END*****