*******PROLOGUE*******
LOCATION> HIDDEN BASE IN SOUTH AMERICA.
SCENE> AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL ATTACK ON THE ATLANTEANS' MAIN BASE, THE HEROES HAVE RETURNED TO THE HIDDEN COMPOUND FOUND EARLIER BY CEREBRA WHERE THEIR INJURIES ARE BEING TREATED AND DECISIONS ARE MADE ABOUT WHAT SHOULD BE DONE NEXT.
<Crusade> ::looks down at a deep gashon his forearm, watching as his flesh and circuitry slowly sew back together:: We need to do something. The Morlocks aren't gonna be able to stop Apocalypse. It'll just be like the last time, except they'll all die.
<Tripstar> ::rubs the back of his neck:: Yeah, we need to do something... but what?
<GhostRider> ::sits on a bench in the corner in his base appearance with no holographic flame or simulated leather outfit, appears to be unconscious with a power cable jacked into a socket on his chest::
<Cerebra> ::sighs and rubs her forehead:: Apocalypse must have expended a vast amount of his energy to reach orbit in the manner that he did. The Morlocks may yet have a chance, if he is still recovering from that.
<Strange> ::lays on one of the medical beds, unconscious and resting::
<Tripstar> I certainly hope so, for their sake...
<Skullfire> ::hand on his side, where his ribs have been bruised:: If not, then we're going up there next and doing it. Something in this place should give us the means to reach him in orbit.
<Cerebra> We'll attend to that soon. I haven't yet fully explored what this place has to offer. Doom seems to have designed this place in preparation for anything.
<Tripstar> ::stands up:: Then let's get to work on that, then. We can't just stand by and do nothing.
<Cerebra> It will take time. So we might as well wait and see how the Morlocks fare.. ::raises an eyebrow as a few members of X-Nation enter the room::
<Uproar> Wasn't that Static guy one of the Morlocks or something?
<Wulff> Whooo..! Bithead was NOT friendly on the nose. ::waves his hand in front of his nose:: Who the shock lights up those twencen tobacco sticks anymore?
<December> ::rolls her eyes at Wulff:: Seemed kinda cute to me.
<Wulff> Ha! Guy wore a mask all the time! Probably to hide some disfigured face with gnarled yellow teeth.. all these pus filled boils.. and and.. some goofy as shock little beard like 'smithy has!
<Metalsmith> ::hears the comment from across the room and looks up:: Hey! Least hair don't grow everywhere BUT my face, puppy-boy!
<Tripstar> ::snickers::
ACTION> THE X-NATION KIDS' BICKERING IS INTERRUPTED BY THE SUDDEN APPEARANCE OF A HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION OF DOOM IN THE ROOM WITH EVERYONE.
<Doom> I see that you have made use of resources I left available to you, Cerebra. However, this will not be a long term settlement. The installation will be destroyed in exactly 47 minutes. I suggest you vacate the area prior to that.
<Doom> What Doom gives, he may also take away. ::ends his transmission as abruptly as it started::
*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> APOCALYPSE'S SATELLITE.
SCENE> GALLY AND XENO CONTINUE TO BATTLE WITH FAMINE. HOWEVER, NOTHING THEY HIT HIM WITH SEEMS TO GO NOTICED BY THE HUNGER DRIVEN ZOMBIE.
<Xeno> ::swings a punch at Famine:: might have to wrap him up
<Gally> ::narrows her eyes... as the pupils glow red:: maybe this... thing will notice if I start removing parts of his anatomy
<Famine> ::takes the punch hard, jerking around and causing his arms to smack into Gally's head, knocking her back::
<Gally> ::regains her balance:: ((my gyros are going to hate me in the morning)) you have had your chance to surrender... ::swings her arm blade at Famine's midsection::
<Famine> ::keels over as the blade slashes into his midsection, recovering quickly with the wound fully closed::
<Xeno> ::goes up behind Famine, trying to pick him up and slam him to the ground::
<Famine> ::moves quickly, lunging at Gally and pinning her to the floor, staring down at her:: hnnn.. ::brow furrows:: rrhn! ...nothing!
<Gally> ::tries to move her fingers to touch Famine's arm or hands and fire her plasma flares:: of course silly organic... I am a synthetic
<Famine> ::leaps back with his arms momentarily in flames::
<Xeno> im going to get some metal from the shuttle to tie him up with, be right back ::goes towards the shuttle::
<Gally> ::rolls backwards onto her feet:: you are boring me organic... time to end this ::fires plasma flares from both hands at Famine... full power::
<Xeno> ::gets to the sluttle and rips out some srtong metal he can use to tie Famine up with::
ACTION> FAMINE IS BOMBARDED BY THE FLARES AND DRIVEN INTO THE CORNER OF THE ROOM, FALLING TO THE FLOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIERY BLAZE.
<Xeno> ::gets back:: well ::tosses the metal to the ground:: no need for this is there? ::goes towards that door that closed::
<Famine> ::suddenly leaps from the corner, his entire body on fire, slamming into Xeno's back and tackling him into the ground:: ...inside...! hunger!
<Xeno> ::hits the floor:: hey, dont you die? ::turns up his defence system full power, trying to knock him off::
ACTION> XENO'S ARMOR SUIT BEGINS SPARKING AND SIGNALLING ALERTS TO HIM ABOUT OVERHEATING AND LOSING POWER SUBSTANTIALLY FROM TRYING TO DEFEND AGAINST FAMINE'S PSIONIC ATTACK, AND FAILING.
<Xeno> oh no.. ::Jumps backwards towards a wall, hopeing to knock famine off::
<Gally> *sigh* ::runs over and swings her leg in a kick at Famine's head:: than... STARVE
ACTION> FAMINE'S GRIP HOLDS FIRM. THE SHUTTLE IN THE WALL JERKS SLIGHTLY FROM XENO'S IMPACT.
<Xeno> get offa me ::runs backwards into the wall again, diverting weapons power to the defences::
<Gally> ((I have got to get him off of Xeno...)) ::swings her arm blade trying to land the point between Famine's collar bone and his neck::
<Famine> ::drops off of Xeno's back, the wound onfrom the blade glowing with energy and beginning to close::
<Xeno> ::jumps back again, putting the weapons power back online:: thanks
ACTION> THAT SECOND IMPACT CAUSES THE SHUTTLE TO JERK AGAIN. IN A MOMENT, IT COMES TOTALLY LOOSE FROM THE SATELLITE AND FLOATS OFF INTO SPACE, LEAVING A LARGE HOLE IN THE WALL WITH A SUCTION FORCE TRYING TO PULL THEM INTO SPACE AS WELL.
<Xeno> uh oh, bad move by me ::Tries to open the door, thrusters going::
<Gally> ::leaps to grab ahold of Xeno:: I think this is our cue to leave
<Xeno> i beleive it is too ::diverts power to help open the door::
ACTION> XENO'S SUIT IS OVERTAKEN BY MALFUNCTIONS FROM THE DAMAGE FAMINE INFLICTED UPON HIS CIRCUITRY, MAKING HIM HELPLESS AGAINST THE SUCTION FORCE.
<Xeno> no.. stupid machine, you cant fail
<Famine> ::slides along the floor towards the hole:;
<Gally> ::swings her fist in a tank killer punch at the door::
<Xeno> ::Tries to hold onto something with all of his strength::
ACTION> GALLY PUNCHES HER FIST THROUGH THE DOOR, KEEPING HER IN PLACE. HOWEVER, XENO IS SEPERATED FROM HER BY HIS MALFUNCTIONING SUIT AND GOES FLYING OUT INTO SPACE RIGHT AFTER FAMINE, ALL THE SYSTEMS IN HIS SUIT BEGINNING TO FAIL.
SCENE> POWERSLAM CONTINUES TO SURVIVE HIS ENTRAPMENT WITH PESTILENCE, DOING HIS BEST TO KEEP HER AT A DISTANCE BUT YET TO INFLICT ANY SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE ON HER. HIS LAST EXPLOSION HAS THROWN PESTILENCE ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ROOM.
<Pestilence> ::eyes narrow, grin widening, and she heads straight for Slam on all fours:: Gotta do better than that, boy
<Powerslam> ::backsteps slightly, circling so the podiums're between him and Pestilence:: Is that the best you've got? ::smirks:: Static could handle you
<Powerslam> ::eyes narrow:: This' ending ::raises his hands and concentrates, sending a string of energy balls at the oncoming Pestilence:: now
<Pestilence> ::leaps straight up, twisting to avoid the energy spheres::
<Pestilence> ::lands, drawing her feet under her again, then jumps over the top of the energy field that crackles between the two podiums::
<Powerslam> ::raises his hands and sends energy balls at Pestilence as she starts coming down from the jump:: Big mistake, girly
ACTION> PESTILENCE TAKES POWERSLAM'S ATTACK AT CLOSE RANGE. THE EXPLOSION THROWS THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. POWERSLAM INTO THE WALL, AND PESTILENCE FLYING AT THE PODIUMS.
<Pestilence> ::stretches out, grappling at the floor with her claws to stop herself and propell herself back towards Slam::
<Powerslam> ::winces as his head hits the crystal, seeing a slight flash of white in his vision:: ngh... ::blinks a few times then raises a hand and moves it from side to side, strafing with a string of energy balls::
ACTION> PESTILENCE IS PELTED WITH A SERIES OF ENERGY BALLS, GETTING TORN UP A BIT AND DROPPING TO THE FLOOR IN MIDJUMP.
<Pestilence> ::snarls, looking a little less amused now:: Wasn't my mistake, that's fer sure... ::pupils narrowed to slits, sprints for the wall::
<Powerslam> ::glances from Pestilence to the podiums:: ((adamantium is a conductor...)) ::raises the other arm then sends another string of energy balls at her, sweating somewhat heavily:: ((I didn't even strain this much against Cytorrak...))
<Pestilence> ::hits the wall and starts straight up it, claws sinking into the crystal::
ACTION> PESTILENCE EVADES POWERSLAM'S ATTACK, WHICH EXPLODES AGAINST THE WALL FURTHER DOWN FROM WHERE SHE IS.
<Pestilence> ::reaches the ceiling and extends her finger- and toe-claws to their fullest, moving swiftly to avoid losing what grip she has as she's suspended upside down::
<Powerslam> ::raises a brow at Pestilence then smirks, heading towards the energy podium:: let's say I just take us both out? Since you keep running, it'd be the quickest way
<Pestilence> ::cranes her neck to see beneath her, eyes narrowed, then springs, launching herself downward at Slam with the momentum of her leap as well as gravity::
<Powerslam> ::dives to the side, sending a few energy balls below her to try and keep her in flight towards the podiums::
ACTION> THE EXPLOSION HURLS POWERSLAM OUT OF THE WALL, AND CATCHES PESTILENCE IN AN UPLIFT. SHE GOES FLYING RIGHT INBETWEEN THE PODIUM, THE ENERGY CRACKLING INBETWEEN SURGING THROUGH HER BODY. IN MOMENTS, PESTILENCE DISINEGRATES.
SCENE> MAXIMUS, KALI, STATIC, AND JAXION FIGHT THEIR HEARTS OUT IN THE THRONE ROOM AGAINST APOCALYPSE, WHO WILL TEAR THEM OUT IF LET UP ON FOR EVEN A MOMENT.
<Apocalypse> ::holds one hand morphed into a shield up, blocking Kali's flame and laughing:: Yes! Show me your strength! ::morphs the other hand and forearm into a piledriver, extending it into Maximus and slamming him against the wall::
<`Static> ::Moves to teleport behind Apocalypse and shoots severalenergy blades into his flank:: Alright, Blue..you want it..you got it.
<Kali> ::Hisses and flies up back into the air throwing a shower of random fireballs at Apocalypse.::
<Kali> ::She reaches into her bag of dwindling sharpnel heating up the metal before throwing at it as his head.::
<Apocalypse> ::let's out a grunt as the blades hit him in the back, his shield staying up long enough to deflect the fireballs and shrapnal before forming back into his arm::
<`Static> Does it hurt, Blue? I reaaallly hope it does..'cause you've got one hell of a shocking lot of pain coming to you. ::Charges a blade at full strength and shoots it directly at Poccy's back, yet again::
<Apocalypse> Pain is not unpleasant to me! It is a necessity to be of the strong! ::turns, energy bursting out from his hand and hurling Static 20 feet across the room::
<Kali> ::Wipes the sweat from her face and then dives at Poccy, causing a white flame to warp around her before trying to kick him then spring away.::
<Jaxion> ::stands up, grabbing a shell from his belt to reload his caster with:: Keep him there, Kali! Fry the shock out of him!
<`Static> Urk! ::Gets sent flying and slamming down hard, when he hits and groans:: ..Looks like I qualify, then..'cause that really shocking hurt..::Tries to get to his feet::
<Apocalypse> AGH! ::staggers back, having not seen the kick coming::
<Kali> ::Grins viciously showing the first trace of her demonic heritage besides her wings and grabs at his throat while still wraped in flame.::
<Apocalypse> ::glares at Kali as his body burns:: Do you see? ::encloses his large hand over both her arms and pulls her grip from his throat:: DO YOU SEE?? ::hurls her like a fireball towards Jaxion:: Look at what you have had to become! You are now stronger! Possibly fit to survive!
<`Static> ::Staggers to his feet finally and ignites his energy blades, jumping at Apocalypse and trying to rake them down his back:: Y'know..I'm getting just a LITTLE shocking sick of all this crap you keep spewing.
<Kali> ::Shrieks in frustration as the flares around her are killed and curls herself up for impact.::
<Jaxion> Shock! ::dives away from Kali before he's burning, dropping the shell he was trying to load::
<Apocalypse> ::clenches his teeth as the knives rake down his back, both his elbows swinging back and hitting Static from both sides, laughing::
ACTION> KALI SLAMS INTO THE CRYSTAL WALL HARD, HER VISION BLURRED AND DAZED, BUT FELT NOTHING BREAK.
<Jaxion> ::starts pushing himself back to his feet, looking around quickly:: Ohh where did that shocking bullet go?
<`Static> ::Grunts in pain, dropping to his knees, gritting his teeth as he tries to fight past the pain and slash at Apocalypse's legs::
<Apocalypse> ::turns, trying to stomp down on Static::
<Kali> ::Groans lightly as she rolls over onto her knees and takes a deep breath.:: ((So close...)) ::Sets her face in a scowl of demerination and stands up and prepares to take flight again before scanning the area for the missing shell.::
ACTION> KALI SPOTS THE SHELL NEXT TO A FEW PIECES OF CRYSTAL RUBBLE.
<`Static> ::Grimaces and tries to roll out of the way, cursing out loud at the pain caused by the effort::
<Kali> ::Stoops down to pick up the shell.:: Jax, I found it! Heads up!
<Jaxion> What? ::turns to Kali:: Yes! Quickly!
<Kali> ::Grabs the shell and in one motion tosses it to Jax before taking to the air again.::
<Jaxion> If this doesn't do it, then that's it.. ::catches the shell and loads it:: Static, get clear!
<`Static> ..Easy for you to say..::Grimaces and tries to teleport away from Poccy::
<Apocalypse> ::glances in Jaxion's direction:: I think not.
ACTION> A BOLT OF ENERGY STRIKES OUT FROM APOCALYPSE, HITTING JAXION AND FORMING INTO SOME SORT OF ENERGY SPHERE AROUND HIM, PROPELLING HIM THROUGH THE CRYSTAL WALL AND OUT INTO SPACE.
<Apocalypse> ::grins, standing straight and tall as the crystal wall seals up:: Now, where were we?
<`Static> Jax! Aw shock..::Looks towards Poccy:: What's the matter, Blue? Afraid he was actually going to hurt you? ::Holds one of his sides, his teeth gritted behind his tattered mask::
<Kali> No! ::Looks strickened.::
ACTION> AN EXPLOSION BREAKS A HOLE THROUGH ONE OF THE INSIDE WALLS, ALLOWING GALLY AND POWERSLAM ENTRY INTO THE THRONE ROOM AND BATTLE.
<`Static> ::Looks towards the others and cracks a bloody smile:: Looks like the odds just changed, Blue.
<Kali> You've taken too many! ::Screams in anger then dive bombs at him, covered in fire again with her sword pointed to his forehead.::
<Apocalypse> I have just begun! ::projects beams of energy from his eyes that destroy the sword and blast Kali out of the air::
<Powerslam> ::quickly surveys the area:: Well, I guess I know what you've all been up to... where's Jax? ::eyes Apocalypse::
<Gally> ::jumps through the hole:: ((no more will be lost...)) prepare yourself monster... this is the very end of you
<`Static> Kali! ::Moves to try and catch her, ignoring the pain of his ribs::
<Apocalypse> ::looks towards Gally still with a grin, obviously enjoying this conflict:: Then come and end it.
<Kali> ::Plumments to the ground while attempting to regain her control her wings.::
<Gally> ::contorts her face in a totally killhappy expression as her plasma system goes into hyperdrive looking like her hands are surrounded in white fire::
ACTION> STATIC CATCHES KALI, RECEIVING BURNS AS HE BODY IS STILL HEATED A BIT.
<Powerslam> ::takes a few steps away from Apocalypse, going over things in his head:: ((They must've tried going head on already...))
<`Static> ::Curses a little bit at the burns, nearly dropping her, but forcing himself to hold on, as he sets her down on the ground:: Are you alright?
ACTION> A HUM, SUBTLE AT FIRST, BEGINS TO VIBRATE IN THE AIR ALL AROUND THEM. IT CAN BE FELT THROUGH THE FLOORS. SEEN BY THE SHIMMERING LIGHT ON THE WALLS.
<Kali> ::Nods weakly and atempts to sit up.:: Thank you...
<Powerslam> ::looks around:: Don't care if that's us or him... ::plants his feet and raises his hands, sending a few energy balls at Poccy, trying to push how charged they are::
<Gally> ::leaps straight up in the air twisting her self in midair... and than plasma flares at the highest power she can muster are directed at Apocalypse::
<`Static> Try and rest for a minute, if ya can..::Stands, igniting his energy blades and looking towards the fight with Poccy::
<Kali> ::Nods weakly and takes just a breather trying not to look beyound the crystal walls.::
<Kali> ::Raises her head at the hum touches the ground with her hand.:: ((What's going on...?))
ACTION> THE ENERGY BALLS AND FLARES BATTER APOCALYPSE'S BODY, DOING VISIBLE DAMAGE. BUT HIS BODY SUDDENLY BECOMES A BIT LARGER, HIS HUGE FIST STRIKING GALLY WITH AN UPPERCUT IN THE CHIN WHILE SHE'S AIRBORNE. THE BLOW DOES DAMAGE TO HER CRANIAL STRUCTURE, AS WELL AS CRUSHING HER LEFT EYE.
<`Static> ::Scowls as Gally goes airborne, then dives at Poccy slashing at his body:: He must be drawing shocking power from something!
<Gally> ::hits the ground with a lound thud as she than slides across the floor::
SCENE> IN ANOTHER PART OF THE SATELLITE, FLUX AND LANDSLIDE CONTINUE TO FEND OFF DARK RIDERS. SETH, IN THE MEANTIME, STANDS WITH HIS HANDS PRESSED AGAINST THE WALL IN CONCENTRATION. HE CAN FEEL THE VIBRATIONS THROUGH THE CRYSTAL BUILDING UP TO THE BREAKING POINT.
<Seth> ::still focussing his sonic energy, trying to channel enough to shatter the satellite:: ((Concentrate!)) ::grimaces heavily, clenching his teeth as the battle goes on around him::
<Landslide> ::smacks one of the Dark Riders into the wall, grimacing as one latches onto his back::
<Flux> ::slashes at any dark rider that come near Seth::
ACTION> A STRAY BLAST FROM ONE OF THE RIDERS GRAZES SETH'S SHOULDER.
<Flux> ::narrows her eyes at the dark rider who's shot hits Seth and then lunges at him aiming her sword at his chest::
<Landslide> ::hurls the Dark Rider from his back into a group of others::
<Seth> ::heart pounding visibly through his chest, gets hit:: Agh. ::drops one arm, still trying to continue:: Keep it...up...Flux. Doing great. ::forces a weak smile::
ACTION> FLUX BRINGS DOWN THE DARK RIDER IN ONE BLOW. SMALL FRACTURES BEGIN TO SPAN OUT THROUGH THE CRYSTAL AROUND THEM.
<Landslide> ::notices the fractures and smiles:: You are doing it!
<Flux> ::gives Seth an encouraging smile before turning her attention back to the dark riders::
<Seth> ::forces his arm back up against the wall, grimacing again:: ((Almost there)) ::sweating::
ACTION> SETH CAN FEEL IT ABOUT TO HAPPEN, WITH JUST ONE MORE PUSH OF HIS POWERS.
<Seth> ::forces every once of energy from his body:: Cover yourselves!
ACTION> THE FRACTURES EXPLODE APART ALL OVER THE SATELLITE, BREAKING IT TO PIECES ALL AROUND THEM AND EXPOSING THEM TO THE HARSH ENVIRONMENT OF SPACE.
*******EPILOGUE*******
SCENE> APOCALYPSE'S SATELLITE EXPLODES INTO CRYSTAL SHARDS. MANY LARGE AND SMALL ONES IMMEDIATELLY FALL INTO EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE, BLAZING DOWN TOWARDS THE SURFACE.
ACTION> SOMEWHERE IN THE SAHARA DESERT, ONE OF THE LARGE PIECES RESTS IN A LARGE CRATER. ALONG WITH THE CRYSTAL RUBBLE LAY THE MORLOCKS, BARELY CONSCIOUS AND VERY BADLY INJURED. ALIVE(for the moment) ONLY BECAUSE OF APOCALYPSE'S ATTEMPT TO SLOW THE PLANET-FALL.
<`Static> ::Coughs up blood:: Shock..remind me..not..to do that again..::Looks towards the others::
<Powerslam> ::groans then coughs painfully:: am I dead yet? ::tries to move to look around then stops:: ((okay, that hurt more than I already do... I'll just lay here...))
ACTION> A FIGURE STANDS NEARBY THEM. HIS FEATURES NOT FULLY VISIBLE AS DAWN'S LIGHT HAS YET TO FULLY REACH THEIR AREA.
<Kali> ::Breathes shallowly with a faint smile on her face.:: Is... he... dead...? ::Groans softly as she turns her head to look at the others.::
<`Static> ..Who..? ::Looks towards the figure::
<Gally> ::tries to look around... damage readouts almost blotting out her vision:: that was... int-int-int-interesting
<Powerslam> what the shock happened up there? ::closes his eyes with a wince before opening them again:: and does anybody know if I look as bad as I feel?
<Death> ::looks down at them silently::
<Gally> *ZZZZT* we're screwed *ZZZzzzzzTTTtt*
ACTION> A PILE OF CRYSTAL RUBBLE DEEPER IN THE CRATER SHIFTS AROUND. APOCALYPSE RISES FROM THE RUBBLE, STAGGERING AWAY. HE TOO IS BADLY INJURED, BUT HIS PRESENCE SOMEHOW REMAINS POWERFUL.
<`Static> No offense..not sure I want to look, Slam..who the..? ::Eyes go slightly wide at the figure as he tries to ignite his energy blades, despite coughing up blood:: Great..
<Apocalypse> A futile strategy, Morlocks. ::looks down at them one by one as he staggers past, a grin on his face:: You gave me an excellent challenge to overcome. A pity you now die before my eyes.
<Powerslam> ::grins painfully:: guess I won't get to keep that promise... damn... she promised to make me breakfast next time...
<Kali> ::Almost lifts her head and cries out in pain before putting on the sand again.:: No... we didn't kill him. ::Let's out a chocked sob.::
<`Static> ::Spits blood at Apocalypse, trying to pull himself to his feet, nearly screaming in pain at the effort::
<Gally> ap-ap-ap-apocalypse... ever hea-hear of a mex*Zzzzt*ican standoff?
<Apocalypse> And my Horseman has come to witness this. ::stands near Death::
<Kali> ::Struggles to stand up, sobbing harder out of frustration than out of pain.::
<Death> Death does his duty..
<Powerslam> ::looks at Poccy and keeps grinning:: Death comes to us all, Apocalypse... see you in hell eventually
<Gally> ((self destruct arming... comence standby))
<Kali> Hurry it up! ::Glares at Death through tears.:: You sadstic monster! Both of you! You've WON! Aren't you happy!?
<Gally> oh no Kali... they are... the big losers
<`Static> ::Struggles to pull himself to his feet, despite his injuries and the pain he's in:: ..Not..o-over yet..::Watches Death and Poccy::
ACTION> UNRECOGNIZABLE THROUGH THEIR BLURRED VISION AND THE DARKNESS, DEATH BECOMES EVEN MORE OF A BLUR AS HE MOMENTARILY DISAPPEARS.
<`Static> ..W-where? ::Blinks, several times, in confusion as he continues to try to push himself up:: Agh..h-hurts..can't..g-give up..
<Powerslam> Damn... :;coughs:: won't even get to see the face of death before he claims my soul... and I always expected him to be my third grade teacher... guess I'll never know...
<Gally> ::rises to her feet slowly... balance obviously impaired and missing several sections of armor::
ACTION> THE LIGHT OF THE RISING SUN REVEALS APOCALYPSE TO BE KEELED OVER BACKWARDS ON A CHUNK OF CRYSTAL RUBBLE. THE FRONT OF HIS BODY TORN APART AND BLOOD MIXING WITH THE DESERT SAND BENEATH. THE EXPRESSION LEFT ON HIS DECEASED FACE IS ONE OF SHOCK.
<Kali> ::Stands up biting her lower lip and letting it bleed.:: ((I was lying... I don't want to go home.))
<Powerslam> ::begins to laugh rather gurgly sounding:: Guess he'll be waiting for us in hell...
<`Static> ::Cracks a slight smile:: ..Can't say..it's..an unpleasant sight to see, before I die..::Coughs up blood and stops his efforts:: He's..stopped..
<Kali> ::Makes an confused nosie and falls again into the sand in a tangle.::
<Gally> ((primary acutator drive failure... power systems critical... emergency shutdown in 3... 2... 1...)) ::falls over in hibernation mode to conserve power::
ACTION> DEATH IS SEEN PERCHED NEARBY APOCALYPSE'S CORPSE, FULLY REVEALED IN THE LIGHT OF DAY. HIS LEATHERY WINGS FULLY OUTSTRETCHED FROM HIS BACK. HIS CLAWED HAND HELD IN FRONT OF HIM, DRENCHED IN APOCALYPSE'S BLOOD. THE FACE OF DEATH IS SEEN, AND IT IS THE ONCE FRIENDLY FACE OF ARCHANGEL.
<Death> I am Death. I come to all.
ACTION> THIS IS THEIR LAST SIGHT AS CONSCIOUSNESS BEGINS TO SLIP AWAY FROM EACH OF THEM.
SCENE> AN ENTIRE CITY NOW EXISTS AS A LARGE EXPANSE OF LAND LITTERED WITH BURNING RUBBLE. THE AREA AND MILES AROUND IT APPEAR AS A WARZONE, AND FOR GOOD REASON.
<Cytorrak> ::sprawled out on a pile of flaming rubble, his armor dented and helmet nearly torn off and crushed::
<War> ::stands over Cytorrak with one foot on the fallen juggernaut's chest, his once hulking form now diminished to its original size from all the energy expended in the battle, but his eyes still radiate with power in his skull-like face::
SCENE> IN ASIA, PEOPLE HAVE GATHERED FOR AN ANNUAL FESTIVAL, REFUSING TO POSTPONE IT EVEN WITH THE CURRENT CRISIS GOING ON. UNFORTUNATELY, A BRIGHT FLASH IN THE MIDDLE OF SQUARE AND THE REMATERIALIZING OF PESTILENCE BEFORE THEIR EYES MAKES THIS THEIR FINAL FESTIVAL.
SCENE> SHARDS OF CRYSTAL ONCE A PART OF THE SATELLITE STILL CLING TO ORBIT. ONE SHARD SURRENDERS TO GRAVITY AND BEGINS TO DESCEND TOWARDS THE SURFACE. A MAN HOLDS ON AND HITCHES A RIDE ON THE SHARD. FAMINE LOOKS DOWN ON THE EARTH WITH HUNGRY EYES.
*******SIM END*******