*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> APOCALYPSE'S SATELLITE.
SCENE> THE FRONT END OF A SPACE SHUTTLE EXTENDS INTO A LARGE CHAMBER INSIDE THE CRYSTAL SATELLITE THROUGH A SMASHED WALL WHICH HAS ALREADY COMPLETED SEALING ITSELF AROUND THE SHUTTLE. THE MORLOCKS LAY SPRAWLED OUT ON THE FLOOR, HAVING SPILLED OUT FROM THE TORN OPEN COCKPIT.
<Xeno> ::stands up slowly, scanning the area::
<Static> Okay..ow..remind me to tell them they need to build better shockin' seatbelts, when we get back home..::Slowly stands, grimacing as he does::
<Flux> ::shakily pulls herself to her feet and looks around::
<Seth> ::coughs, shakes head:: Uh... ::looks around::
<Landslide> ::pushes himself up onto his knees:: Joto.. does not like this plan so far..
<Powerslam> ::pushes himself slowly up with one arm, wincing as he feels his other shoulder slowly pop back into place with a gristling pop::
<Gally> ::jumps to her feet and surveys the area:: it worked... Jaxion you truely are crazy
<Jaxion> ::groans and mutters, sitting up:: Thank you.. I think..
<Kali> ::Mutters and shakes her head.:: If anyone compains about me driving again...
<Static> ::Grumbles:: As long as we don't have to do something like that, again, I'll be fine..
<Seth> ::stands, dusts himself off:: Well, we're here. Now what? ::starts listening for danger::
<Powerslam> ::runs a hand through his hair then looks at his hand:: ((Great... I'm either cut open or I'm losing my hair... can't tell which til my eyes start working normally again...))
ACTION> A PRESENCE IS SUDDENLY NOTICED STANDING IN THE ONLY OPEN DOORWAY. A TALL MAN WITH AN EERILY THIN FORM. HIS EYES SUNKEN AND VACANT. BECAUSE OF HIS DEFORMED THINNESS, IT TAKES THEM A MOMENT TO RECOGNIZE THE MAN AS DONOVON.
<Static> ::Eyes go wide, seeing the figure:: ..Dono? Is that you, man..? ::Takes a step towards him:: I thought you were..What the shock did Blue DO to you..?
<Jaxion> ::gets to his feet:: Static, get away from him.. ::reaches for his gun cautiously::
<Seth> ::eyes the man, somewhat wide-eyed:: ((The effect of a horseman maybe?)) ::listens to the mans breathing and heartbeat trying to asses his health::
<Xeno> ::looks at Dono, not stepping forward, weapons arming::
<Powerslam> ::eyes the figure as his vision starts to stop being blurry::
<Gally> ::blades snap into place on her arms as plasma starts to leak from her left arm's fingertips::
<Kali> Oh my god...
<Flux> ::watches Dono cautiously drawing her sword::
<Static> ::Sends a glance back at Jaxion, then at Dono:: It's Dono, Jax..he ain't gonna hurt us..if anything, he looks like he could use a Triple Cheeseburger..
<Famine> Famine.. ::raises his hands slowly:: hungers..
<Kali> ::Covers her mouth and glances at Static and Powerslam.::
<Xeno> then eat this Famine ::fires his repulsor at him::
<Gally> ::eyes narrow at famine:: choose your side in this... either way your master dies
<Static> ..Eyes go wide and moves backwards a few steps:: Did you say.."Famine"..? ::Grinds his teeth together and speaks almost softly:: Aw no..Aw shock No..::Looks towards Famine::
<Seth> ::flexes, in preparation of an attack, suddenly realizing that he has a gash in his left bicep:: ((Superb)) ::steps back as Xeno opens fires, under his breth:: Oh thor, here we go...::lifts up his arm and aims::
ACTION> AS FAMINE RAISES HIS HANDS, THEY ARE SUDDENLY STRUCK WITH AN INTENSE PAIN IN THEIR HEADS. GALLY AND XENO ARE UNAFFECTED, XENO'S SUIT REGISTERING SOME KIND OF PSIONIC ATTACK THAT IT'S DEFENDING AGAINST.
<Famine> ::takes the blast in the shoulder, jerking back but other than that, doesn't seem to even notice::
<Kali> ::Sighs with a hiss, sinking to the ground clutching her head.::
<Xeno> hmm, psionic attack is it ::fires a sonic blast at famine stepping forward::
<Jaxion> Agh! ::drops back the the floor, gripping his head:: Shock! He's a horseman!
<Gally> ::leaps into a quad somersault bringing her foot to bear at Famine's body::
<Static> Argh..::Drops to his knees, gripping at his head and clenching his eyes closed, tightly, in pain:: Dono..stop..!
<Powerslam> ::winces and grabs his head, dropping to his knees:: nngh!
<Flux> ::grips at her head and lets out a low groan::
<Maximus> ::growls, slamming against the wall while clutching his head::
<Seth> ::grabs his head:: ((Ughnn)) ::lifts his arm and tries to fire a focused sonic pulse at Donovan::
ACTION> FAMINE IS SLAMMED BACK BY XENO'S PULSE, BUT BRACES HIMSELF BY GRABBING THE SIDES OF THE DOORWAY. GALLY'S KICK SMASHES HIM AGAINST THE FLOOR.
<Kali> ::Hisses in pain and is about to throw a flame at but pauses.:: ((It's pure or next to pure oxygen in here.. Damnnit.))
<Gally> ::reaches to try and grab Famine and slam him into a wall:: cease this or you will be destroyed organic
<Static> ::Tries to get to his feet and see through the pain:: No..don't kill him..Blast it, Dono..ya gotta snap out of it..
ACTION> FAMINE GRABS GALLY'S ANKLE BEFORE SHE GRABS HIM, AND HURLS HER INTO THE FAR WALL. IN ANOTHER FEAT OF STRENGTH AND SPEED HIS BODY SHOULD NOT HAVE, HE LUNGES AT XENO AND TACKLES HIM TO THE FLOOR.
<Jaxion> NNrnn.. ::crawls towards the doorway:: we.. have to get away from him..
<Xeno> ::hits the floor:: bad move buddy ::tries to pull him up and hit him with a point blank repulsor blast::
<Kali> ::Starts to crawl along the floor.::
<Seth> ::tries to listen past the pain, hearing Xeno and Famine tussling:: ((Too...close...otgehter to risk..a blast)) ::starts for the doorway::
<Gally> ::hits the wall and slides down it landing on her feet:: this is your last chance... I will not offer you surrender again
<Flux> ::braces herself against the wall trying to steady herself::
ACTION> FAMINE SLAMS BACK AGAINST THE WALL, BUT IMMEDIATELY STANDS AGAIN AND APPROACHES XENO. THE OTHERS NOTICE THE PAIN LESSENING AS FAMINE IS BUSY WITH XENO.
<Xeno> ::quickly jumps at famine, trying to nail him with a full strength punch::
<Kali> Should we leave the these two to fight them?
<Maximus> ::manages to get to his feet, staggering through the doorway and falling into the corridor::
<Powerslam> ::winces, gritting his teeth, shakily trying to get to his feet then stumbles back to one knee::
<Seth> ::gets up, still stumbling to gain distance from Famine, turns and tries to get a fix on his location::
<Jaxion> they're.. ::grabs the edge of the doorway and pulls himself through:: only ones that CAN fight him!
<Static> ::Stumbles towards the others a little bit:: There..has to be some way to bring him back..
<Famine> ::takes the punch and slams back against the wall, slumping down for a moment:: hrr.. ::lashes back in an upward swipe with both hands, knocking Xeno on his back::
<Kali> ::Sighs and drags herself along the floor.::
<Gally> ::sends a white hot plasma flare from her left hand at Famine::
<Xeno> ::hits the floor and slides a bit:: this is difficult ::Stand up, readying to attack again::
<Flux> ::pulls herself away from the wall and looks at Xeno:: ((but I can't just leave him...))
<Seth> ::stumbles and falls past Jaxion through the doorway:: Ugh!
<Famine> ::takes the blast in the arm, whipping around and falling to the floor::
<Xeno> ::aims his weapons at Famine::
<Powerslam> ::stands and leans against the wall, stumbling towards the doorway::
ACTION> THE HEADACHE SEEM TO BE LESS AS INTENSE OUT IN THE CORRIDOR.
<Kali> ::Manages to stand up weakly, rubbing her temples.::
<Landslide> ::tumbles through the doorway, getting out of the room:: Uggn..
<Gally> ::charges at Famine trying to kick him off the floor:: I am truely sorry... but you leave us no choice... may whatever god you believe in have mercy upon your soul
<Static> ::Reaches the door, still grimacing in pain:: Blast it..I told him I'd be there for him if he needed me..::Sends a look backwards before moving out into the corridor, cursing:: I swear, Apocalypse is going to shockin' PAY for this!
ACTION> THE KICK LAUNCHES FAMINE BACK INTO AN UPRIGHT POSITION AGAINST THE WALL.
<Kali> We'll help them...
<Seth> ::gets up, takes a few moments to clear his head:: ((That was...unpleasant))
<Xeno> ::looks towards Famine:: this isnt much of a horseman
<Gally> ::lunges at famine with a storm of rapid fire punches::
<Jaxion> ::stands up, rubbing his forward and looking back into the room:: Flux! Get out of there! We can't help here!
<Flux> ::watches as everyone files out into the corridor and then looks at Gally and Xeno:: ((They'll be find, just go)) ::stumbles through the door into the corridor::
ACTION> FAMINE TAKES EVERY ONE OF THE PUNCHES. HIS HAND SUDDENLY WHIPS OUT AND GRABS GALLY BY THE HEAD, YANKING HER FACE FIRST INTO THE WALL. FAMINE THEN HEADS FOR XENO HUNGRILY, AS IF TOTALLY UNAWARE OF THE BEATING HE JUST TOOK.
<Xeno> ::clicks on his defense system:: lets see if you can take this then ::tries to grab hold of familes head and puch him in the stomach::
ACTION> THE DOORWAY SEALS UP, CUTTING THE MORLOCKS OFF FROM GALLY AND XENO.
<Static> ::Growls slightly as the doorway seals up:: Looks like someone's expecting us..Let's not keep them waiting..::Moves forward in the corridor::
<Seth> ::exhales loudly:: Thor...
<Kali> ::Sighs and takes out a small sword as she brushes back her bangs.:: Hate this...
<Flux> ::looks at the door with a blank expression and then nods::
<Jaxion> ::starts walking down the corridor as the pain fully fades:: Fun wasn't part of the plan.. course..neither was that..
<Kali> God... how did they do that to him?
<Powerslam> ::rubs his forehead:: Great, now where do we find the big Apocalypse?
<Jaxion> ::pulls his gun out of its holster as he walks:: Remind me to ask..
<Static> ::Growls:: Don't care..but Poccy's got a whole shockin' lot worse comin' to him, I guarantee it..::Stalks ahead, igniting his energy blades as he does::
ACTION> THEIR SURROUNDINGS BECOME CHAOTIC AS THE CRYSTAL SHIFTS AROUND THEM. THE CORRIDOR THEY WERE IN BECOMES DISTORTED AND DISAPPEARS AS THEY ARE SWEPT OFF THEIR FEET IN A MESS OF SWIRLING CRYSTAL.
<Flux> ::holds her sword over her shoulder as she walks wearing a completely blank look::
<Seth> ::rips off part of his sleeve and covers his arm wound, then catches up:: Not the best way to treat a wound, but I doubt Apocalypse is willing to extend mecial benefits to the ones who would kill him.
<Kali> War is on earth... we just past Famine... ::Gringes then suddenly is thrown on the ground::
<Static> ::Narrows his eyes, looking around as the crystal swirls around him, before getting dropped to the floor:: What the shock?
<Seth> ::completely confused:: This...somehow...doesn't surprise me!
<Jaxion> AH! ::tries to hold onto his gun as he's thrown and twisted around:: This is shockin'.. ::mutters the rest::
<Flux> ::carefully tries to keep the sword close to her so not hit anyone else::
<Jaxion> Seth! ::looks around, trying to get sight of the others:: Think you can blast us out of this mess?!
<Kali> ::Warps her wings about her as she atempts to stand up.::
<Powerslam> Great.. ::looks around:: death by snowglobe... I always knew I'd make a good souvenier...
<Seth> (( What ne-)) ::hears jaxion, closes his eys and concentrates on emitting a high frequincy sonic pulse to shatter the crystal:: Cover your ears!
<Static> ::Closes down his blades and moves to cover his ears:: ((Shockin' crystal..not gonna stop us for long, Blue..))
<Kali> ::Covers her ears and warps her wings tighter around her.::
<Powerslam> ::covers his ears:: ((this' gonna hurt when the shards start flying around...))
<Flux> ::covers her ears and curls up waiting for the sound::
<Seth> ::sends out the pulse with all the energy he can muster:: ((Aghh!))
ACTION> THE CRYSTAL STARTS TO BREAK APART AND REFORM AROUND THEM, TRYING TO COMPENSATE FOR SETH'S PULSE BUT FAILING.
SCENE> FLUX, LANDSLIDE, AND SETH FALL TO THE FLOOR OF A CORRIDOR. THEIR CRYSTAL SURROUNDINGS HAVING APPARENTLY STABILIZED AFTER THE PULSE, BUT THE NONE OF THE OTHERS ARE IN SIGHT.
<Seth> ::lands on his gashed arm:: Huff!
<Flux> ::her eyes dart around as she looks for the others:: What happened?
<Landslide> Ufh! ::almost falls on Seth, but rolls away:: Joto is not.. feeling well.. ::puts a hand over his mouth::
<Seth> ::stands up, grabbing his arm:: Where are...::looks at Landslide, leans near him:: Understandably.
<Seth> ::listens for any sign of the others::
<Flux> ::forces herself to her feet and walks over to Joto and Seth:: What now?
ACTION> FOR A MOMENT, SETH CAN'T HEAR ANY OTHER PRESENCES. BUT THEN FOUR OR FIVE PEOPLE CAN BE HEARD FURTHER DOWN THE CORRIDOR.
<Seth> I hear some...people. I think. The crystal is hindering my ability.
<Flux> It might be them... we should at least check
ACTION> FIVE OF APOCALYPSE'S DARK RIDERS ENTER FURTHER DOWN THE CORRIDOR, TAKING NOTICE OF THE MORLOCKS AND CHARGING TOWARDS THEM.
<Landslide> Joto does not think it is them.. ::stands ready, waiting for them to attack:: Joto's powers will not work here
<Seth> ::looks around at the shards of shattered crystals, takes a deep breath, then notices the Riders. Flux...i might be able to destroy this place!
<Flux> ::looks back at Seth and sighs:: Are you sure?
<Seth> It's entirely crystal, correct? If I do the same thing, i did in the corridor, but on a larger scale I could destroy this place.
<Seth> ::looks at The Riders, fires quick blast at them:: But you have to hold those guys off!
<Flux> Don't worry about it, I can handle it ::lunges at one of the riders and swipes at him::
<Landslide> ::nods and turns to face the Riders again:: Joto does not need his powers! ::slams his open palm into one of the Rider's bodies, slamming his other hand down on the man's back::
<Seth> ::inhales, grinds his teeth together and concentrates all his energy into his abdomen:: Must...hold out. ((AGGHHHH!))
SCENE> POWERSLAM FINDS HIMSELF IN A ROOM WITH NO VISIBLE ENTRANCES OR EXITS. THE ONLY THING IN THE ROOM SEEMS TO BE A PLATFORM WITH TWO PODIUMS AT EACH END. ENERGY RADIATES AND CRACKLES BETWEEN THEM.
<Powerslam> ::eyes the way he got in then the platforms:: And just what kind of sick twisted place is this?
ACTION> A SLIGHT WHISTLE SOUND MOVES THROUGH THE ROOM. ALMOST LIKE A SHARP WIND, IF WIND WAS EVEN POSSIBLE WHERE HE STANDS.
<Powerslam> ::eyes dart around, trying to judge the source of the sound then forms an energy ball, heading towards the platform::
ACTION> POWERSLAM NOTICES SUDDEN MOVEMENT BEHIND HIM, BUT BEFORE HE CAN REACT, HE IS HIT BY A HARD IMPACT THAT SEND HIM SKIDDING ACROSS THE ROOM.
<Powerslam> shock! ::quickly gets to his feet, looking behind him:: Now what?
ACTION> STANDING WHERE HE JUST STOOD IS A RATHER FRIGHTENING SIGHT. IT TAKES A MOMENT FOR HIM TO PICK UP ON THE FAMILIAR FEATURES OF PREDATOR REMAINING AFTER HER TRANSFORMATION INTO PESTILENCE.
<Pestilence> ::hissing snicker:: Playtime....
<Powerslam> ::eyes narrow, eyeing the transformations then forms an energy ball:: ((she's toying with me...))
<Pestilence> ::extends her claws, eyes glittering faintly in the light from the energy::
<Powerslam> ::sends the energy ball at Pestilence's shoulder:: You think I'm gonna let you get close enough to use those?
<Pestilence> You think? ::snickers again, diving forward and rolling to avoid the sphere, moving swiftly toward Slam::
ACTION> THE ENERGY BALL SPEEDS OVER PESTILENCE AS SHE DIVES, EXPLODING AGAINST THE FAR WALL.
<Pestilence> Not gonna have any say in the matter, I think ::grinning fangily, running on all fours now::
<Powerslam> ::circles towards the platform, eyeing the podiums then forms two energy balls, sending them in front of Pestilence:: You think?
<Pestilence> ::skitters to one side, to cut off his circling motion::
ACTION> THE EXPLOSION CATCHES PESTILENCE, SENDING HER SKIDDING INTO THE WALL.
SCENE> STATIC, MAXIMUS, KALI, AND JAXION TUMBLE INTO A LARGE ROOM AFTER THE CRYSTAL STOPS ITS TURBULENCE. ALL THAT IT ENCLOSED IN THE CRYSTAL WALLS OF THE ROOM SEEMS TO BE APOCALYPSE'S THRONE.
<Static> ::Grunts as he hits the ground and narrows his eyes as he glances around, igniting his energy blades::
<Kali> ::Hits the ground with a cry then then kneels slowly unwarping her wings from around her to glance about curiously...:: We lost... four more.
<Jaxion> ::lands on his back:: ugn! ::blinks a few times and looks around:: ... what happened to the others?
<Maximus> ::stands up silently, looking around:: Where is Apocalypse?
<Static> Don't know..he coulda dumped 'em somewhere else or into space..::Scowls, looking around them for any sign of a foe::
<Apocalypse> ::walks into the room fron the door on the far side of the room:: I am here. I see you four passed through my gauntlet. ::looks towards them, eyes flickering with power::
<Kali> ::Wings quiver as the only sing of fear and stands up slowly.::
<Jaxion> ::moves to his feet:: ((Shock.. Things are going all wrong. This is not a win situation.))
<Static> You. ::Growls, grinding his teeth together:: You've got a lot to answer for, Blue..
<Apocalypse> More than you could possibly imagine. But I assume you refer to Famine. You do not even truly understand what he is, do you?
<Kali> He is our friend.
<Static> Why don't you tell us, Blue? ::Sends a sidelong glance at the others:: ((Shock..as much as I want to tear this glitch apart..we ain't got a prayer with just us, after last time..))
<Kali> And we will do everything to save him and all you've taken from us. ::Takes out her shabby sword.::
<Apocalypse> You are mistaken! Famine is no friend of yours. Famine was no single being. Your friend and one other were destroyed, and Famine is all that is left. All that was strong enough and worthy enough to survive of them! ::grins:: You do not even understand your responsibility in this.
<Static> "One other"? ::Narrows his eyes:: And if Dono's "Destroyed", glitch..you're next..
<Kali> Why do you think we're facing you then?
<Kali> ((Someone else from the group is one of his horsemen...?))
<Apocalypse> Because you are not willing to accept it! ::waves a hand, causing images of Powerslam fight Pestilence(recognized as Preds), the fight with Famine, War and Cytorrak stomping cities, and many scens of dead bodies littering cities appear ont he crystal walls:: This is your doing as well, Morlocks. Do you not recognize the connections? You unknowingly assembled the puzzlie pieces in preparation for my return. Cherish your work with me.
<Jaxion> ::looks up at some of the scenes:: Predator too..?
<Static> ::Scowls at the scenes, shaking his head slightly:: Try and blame it on us, all you want..this is all your doing, you shockin' monster..
<Kali> Predator. ::Glances at Apocalypse with a hard look on her face.:: ... The lamb butchered it's people...
<Apocalypse> Oh, it is not I who casts the blame. I accept my responsibility for this. I take pride in this! ::laughs and looks at them again:: And I thank you. ::glares::
<Kali> I wonder what made you this way. How sad. ::The sword shakes now too.::
<Static> Thanks us for what? ::Takes a defensive posture with his blades, eyeing Poccy, preparing to attack or defend himself at any moment::
<Jaxion> We're responsible. ::lifts his gun towards Apocalypse:: And the others won't be coming to join us in this.
ACTION> A BOLT OF ENERGY ROCKETS FROM JAXION'S GUN, STRIKING INTO APOCALYPSE'S CHEST AND SMASHING HIM THROUGH THE FAR WALL.
<Maximus> It's about time! ::grips his twin swords and charges across the room towards Apocalypse::
<Kali> ::Takes in a sharp intake of breath.:: ((Predator... Donovan... War... oh God, no.)) ::Gazes around the room.:: Maximus! He has a trump card!
<Jaxion> ::runs to the side of the room, near the throne, reloading his gun:: We have no options left!
<Static`> ::Ports after Poccy, his energy blades flaring at full strength:: Let's take the glitch down!
<Kali> ::Forces to beat her wings and take to the air and pulls out a crude peice of sharpned metal and throws it at apocalypse.::
<Apocalypse> ::lifts himself from the rubble, watching them heading at him with a smile:: Yes... come for me, Morlocks.
*******SIM END*******