*******PROLOGUE*******
LOCATION> APOCALYPSE'S SATELLITE.
SCENE> A MEETING HAS ONCE AGAIN BEEN GATHERED IN APOCALYPSE'S THRONE ROOM. THE CRYSTALLINE WALLS CONTINUE TO DISPLAY SCENES FROM THE EARTH ON EVERY FACET. CURRENTLY, THE MAJORITY OF THE SCENES DISPLAY THE BATTLE IN ITALY BETWEEN CYTORRAK AND WAR.
<Ozymandias> ::enters the room, leading Pestilence behind him::
<Pestilence> ::peers at the battle scenes in interest::
<Famine> ::stands in the room, staring blankly at the floor::
ACTION> THE DISPLAYED BATTLE SHOWS MOST OF THE ITALY CITY REDUCED TO RUBBLE BY THE TWO COMBATANTS. WHOSE FIGHT NOW TEAR THROUGH THE ATLANTEAN AND HUMAN BATTLELINES. SOLDIERS OF BOTH SIDES FALL VICTIM TO THE TWO, WHO DON'T EVEN SEEM TO NOTICE OR CARE.
<Apocalypse> ::watches the display, visibly amused:: This Cytorrak seems a match for my Horseman.
::grins to herself, watching::
<Apocalypse> ::leans forward a bit:: I am confident that War with arise the victor. I do not chose my Horsemen lightly.
<Pestilence> ((boss's gonna be in a mood if he loses)) ::mutters lightly to herself, claws scraping against the floor::
ACTION> SOMETHING ABRUPTLY CHANGES ABOUT FAMINE POSTURE, AS WELL AS ALMOST AN INTELLIGENT LOOK IN HIS EYES AS HE ANGRILY LUNGES AT APOCALYPSE.
<Apocalypse> ::turns his attention to Famine, energy lancing out from his eyes and encasing Famine in a globe of energy:: What is this?
<Famine> :;presses against the inside of the energy globe, futilely trying to get at Apocalypse::
<Pestilence> ::wide-eyed blink at Famine:: Hrn? ::looks from Poccy to him, back and forth::
<Jaxion> <Apocalypse> ::walks down towards the globe, peering at Famine:: Intriguing.. A moment of coherence in one of his minds.
<Pestilence> ::watches, eyes narrowing in puzzlement::
<Ozymandias> I will see to him, master. ::walks out of the room with the globe floating in front of him::
<Apocalypse> ::looks down at Pestilence:: You have other concerns. It appears that a band of surviving "heroes" have gone about and eliminated most of your Wave Spiders.
<Pestilence> ::growls under her breath:: Can I kill 'em?
<Apocalypse> That would be difficult. Their entire group seems to have disappeared. We will find them shortly, and then you may kill them.
*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> PRIMUS LAUNCH SITE 7.
SCENE> A GUARD SEPERATES FROM HIS PARTNER, MOVING ALONG THE STORAGE BUILDINGS ON PATROL.
<Guard> ::stops near an alley, taking out a small disposable syringe of some sort of narcotic, not noticing a ventilation grate on the ground in the alley being lifted::
ACTION> TWO HANDS REACH OUT FROM THE ALLEY AND GRAB THE GUARD BY THE HEAD AS HE INJECTS HIMSELF WITH THE DRUG. BEFORE HE CAN REACT, HE IS PULLED INTO THE ALLEY.
<RaverPrime> ::turns the guard around to face him, sending a knee into the guard's stomach and pushing him headfirst into the building wall::
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS CLIMB UP FROM THE OPEN VENTILATON SHAFT INTO THE ALLEY BEHIND RAVER PRIME.
<Xeno> ::climbs up and goes against the wall::
<Static> ::Glances around as he climbs out, narrowing his eyes as he sees the body and nodding to RP::
<Gally> ::climbs up and crouches low by the shaft surveying the area::
<Kali> ::Pulls herself up and sighs, backing up aganist the wall with a double edged look, relief to get out of the cramped confines and disspointment at the small area.::
<Maximus> ::: climbs up and looks around scanning the area for any motion :::
<Flux> ::holds her sword defensively as she climbs out of the shaft and her eyes scan the area::
<Jaxion> ::pulls himself out of the shaft, taking a deep breath and whispering:: air..! slightly more tolerable air..! ::rolls away from the shaft::
<Kali> Pansy. ::Looks down at Jaxion.::
<RaverPrime> ::leaps onto one of the building walls, quickly climbing up the ladder attached to it::
<Maximus> :: shakes his head at jaxion and then watches Raver prime :::
<Static> ::Moves after Raver Prime:: Wasn't that bad, Jax.
<Gally> ::looks at the building trying to estimate its height::
<Jaxion> Says the man with the mask covering his face. ::starts climbing the ladder::
<Xeno> ::climbs up the ladder also::
<Kali> Ladder... another one? ::Sighs and starts to follow Jaxion up.::
<Maximus> ::: moves over to the ladder and waits off to the side of it still scaning the area for movment :::
ACTION> BY HER ESTIMATION, GALLY SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE THE JUMP TO THE TOP.
<Gally> ::leaps and uses her arm to pivot on the ledge to keep her landing as gentle and quiet as possible::
ACTION> RAVER PRIME IS ALREADY MOVING FROM ROOFTOP TO ROOFTOP OF THE STORAGE BUILDINGS, HEADING TOWARDS THE OPERATIONS BUILDING. ON THE FAR SIDE OF THE OPERATIONS BUILDING IS WHAT LOOKS LIKE AN ACCESS TUBE CONNECTING TO THE PREPARE SPACECRAFT STANDING UPRIGHT NEXT TO IT.
<Maximus> ::: follows up the ladder ::::
<Flux> ::follows Max up the ladder and watches Gally leap:: Whoa..
<Static> ::Grimaces as he finishes climbing and moves to follow RP, shaking his head:: ((Damn..I like to think of myself as in pretty decent shape, but our new buddy's unbelievable..))
<Gally> ::scans the rooftop for a fraction of a second and than jumps from rooftop to rooftop following Raver Prime::
<Maximus> ::: reaches the top and then follows after RP as he glances back to the others ::::
<Jaxion> Shock.. This guy could at least wait for us.. ::makes the jump to another rooftop and runs after them::
<Xeno> ::follows after as quickly as he can::
<Kali> ::Starts to glide over the roof tops following the raver.::
<Maximus> ((One good thing i guess bout the alterations hellrock made on me ... ))
<Flux> ::watches as they all jump th rooftop:: I'm not cut out for this... :: jumps to the other rooftop and after the others::
<Static> ::Jumps from rooftop to rooftop, cracking a slight smile as he pushes himself harder, attempting to catch up to RP:: ((Let's see just how good he is..))
ACTION> UPON REACHING THE LAST STORAGE BUILDING, RAVER PRIME SWIPES AN ENERGY WHIP RIGHT THROUGH A LARGE ANTENNA, WHICH CRASHES DOWN INTO THE OPERATIONS BUILDING.
<RaverPrime> ::leaps onto the antenna without pause and runs across it, using it as a bridge::
<Xeno> ::quickly follows after Raver::
<Gally> ::follows across the antenna::
<Maximus> ::: floows after RP, X and Gally :::
<Kali> ::Follows after in the sky, keeping an eye out for other gaurds.::
<Jaxion> Inventive.. ::jumps onto the antenna and starts running across::
ACTION> THE "BRIDGE" LEADS THROUGH A HOLE IN THE WALL RIGHT TO THE MAIN CONTROL ROOM. WHERE THE EMPLOYEES HAVE ALL TAKEN COVER AND ABOUT A DOZEN GUARDS OPEN FIRE ON THE APPROACHING MORLOCKS.
<Maximus> ::: crouches down as he continues to run, now in a zigg zagg motion tring to make hiself as hard a tareget as possable ::::
<Xeno> ::suits up as he jumps in::
<Gally> ::smiles very faintly:: ((small arms fire... will they ever learn?))
<Static`> ::Races after RP, doing his best to keep up, a grin splitting his face, underneath his mask as he races through the hole:: ((Very good..Now, we finally get some action..)) ::Ignites his energy blades, teleporting into the midst of a few of the guards, sending a kick aimed at one and slashing a blade at another::
<RaverPrime> ::flips off the antenna as he enters the room, landing right on top of a guard::
<Flux> ::transforms her sword to form a shield and runs into the room::
<Xeno> ::sens a sonic wave at a couple of guards as he approaches::
<Gally> ::leaps off the antenna and hurls into the room legs first aiming to impact two guards::
<Kali> ::Takes out one of her freshly made daggers and throws a white hot onee at a guard's throat
<Jaxion> ::dives into the room, hurling a chair at one of the guards to throw off their aim::
<Xeno> ::stops the sonic wave and just knocks the two guards heads together::
<Maximus> ::: as he reaches the entrance he dives in in a foorward motion hands outstreached aiming at the weapon the gaurd droped when RP landed on him, then rolls forward and comes up on one knee with the weapon in hand, as he begins to lay down cover fire for the remaining morlocks :::
ACTION> MOST OF THE GUARDS ARE QUICKLY TAKEN DOWN. MAXIMUS' COVER FIRE TAKES DOWN THE REST.
<Maximus> ::: rushes over to a few of the down guards and begins retriving amunition for the weapon he retrived off the down guard :::
<Flux> ::transform the shield back into a sword and place it over her shoulder::
<Jaxion> ::stands up, looking over at the unarmed employees:: Go lock those guys in a closet or something. We don't need them screwing this up.
<Static`> Hunh. Nice little fight. ::Raises his mask, slightly, taking out a cigarette and lighting it::
<Kali> ::Nods softly, escorting a few employees to a closet then shoving them in and melting the lock.::
<Gally> ::allows a small amount of plasma to curl from her fingertips as she looks at the Primus employees and points to a closet::
<Maximus> :: also retrives a handgun and some ammo for it as well :::: Now i feel whole again .... ::: Smirks as he stashes the ammon in the pockets of his trench coat :::
ACTION> THE EMPLOYEES ALL RUSH INTO THE CLOSET, LOCKED TIGHT.
<Gally> ::welds the door shut behind them with a couple of plasma flares:: ok... next on the agenda?
<Jaxion> Flux.. ::looks back at her:: Can you work these controls?
<Kali> ::Sniffs then frowns.:: Ethan, really. Smoking...? Well... I can't truly bitch at cigarette's will kill you. But it might catch your mask on fire.
<Gally> just don't quit now... last thing we need is one of us having nicotine withdrawl
<Flux> ::looks over the controls and then looks back at Jax and nods::It shouldn't be too difficult ::walks over to the controls::
<Static`> ::Glances at Kali, shrugging:: Nah..s'far enough away from it..::Smirks:: Unless I was smoking from my nose, I think my mask is safe.
<Maximus> ::: replaces the mag in the gun and then goes over to the entrance to the control room and looks down the hall ::: What ever were going to do i think its best we hurry, i'm sure more of theses bozos will be on there way :: Kicks a dead guard ::
<Jaxion> Good. Then make sure every door between us and the shuttle is open. Then put the rest of the building under lockdown. That should slow security down.
<Kali> You never know... ::Looks around carefully.::
<RaverPrime> ::stands with his arms crossed, watching them::
<Maximus> ::: kneels down next to the guard he just kicked looking for a radio or something to moniter the guards activites with :::
ACTION> THE COMMUNICATION HARDWARE IS WORKED INTO THE GUARD'S HELMET.
<Flux> ::starts working the controls and finding a way to open the locks::
<Maximus> :: pulls off the helemt of the guard and puts it on ::::
ACTION> THE HELMET DOESN'T FIT VERY WELL ON MAXIMUS' HEAD.
<Maximus> Shocking small helmets
<Xeno> ::looks to maximus:: what are ya tryin to do?
<Maximus> Moniter there communications
<Jaxion> ::pulls out his gun, taking a shell from his belt and loading it in:: How's it coming, Flux?
ACTION> FLUX TRIGGERS THE RIGHT COMMAND THE EVERYTHING BETWEEN THEM AND THE SHUTTLE UNLOCKS.
<Xeno> i have an easier way, ill just set my communications frequency to theirs, and then you wont have to wear the helmet
<Static`> ::Takes a long drag from his cigarette, as he waits, fidgeting slightly::
<Maximus> ::: takes off the helmet and tosses it to Xeno ::: go for it then
<Maximus> ::: looks back down the hall
<Maximus> ::
<Flux> ::gives a slight sigh of relief and then walks away from the controls:: We're good
<Xeno> ::grabs the helmet and connects the suit to it, trying to find their frequency::
<Jaxion> Let's go then. ::walks out of the room and heads down the hall::
<Kali> ::Sighs and starts to walk down the hall swiftly.::
<Maximus> ::: waits for every one to exit, taking up the rear flank :::
<Xeno> ::changes his helmets frequency to theirs and tosses the helmet away and follows::
<RaverPrime> ::moves after them quietly::
<Flux> ::quickly heads after the others::
<Gally> ::follows down the hall keeping watch as she moves::
<Static`> Great..::Smirks and takes his cigarette out, dropping it to the floor and putting it out with his boot, before lowering his mouth and moving to follow:: Let's go steal us a space shuttle..::Smirks::
<Maximus> ::: is keeping his eyes behind them walking allmost sideways down the hall covering the rear flank :::
<Xeno> ::waits to hear the communications of the guards as hes running::
ACTION> A SMALL GROUP OF GUARDS HAVE TAKEN POSITION AHEAD OF THEM AND START SHOOTING AS SOON AS THEY SEE THEM. A FEW SHOTS SPARK OFFOF GALLY'S CHESTPLATE.
<Maximus> :::: swings the barrel of the gun and starts firing once he has a clear shot at the guards, looking for some sort of cover ::::
<Kali> Oh, not now... ::Throws a trio of daggers at the guards::
<Jaxion> Ah shock! ::darts to the side and presses himself against the wall::
<Xeno> ::holds out his repulsor and pires a sweep at the guards, making sure he wont hit anyone::
<Static`> heh. These guys don't give up, do they? ::Re-ignites his energy blades and teleports behind the guards, slashing his blades at them from behind::
<Gally> hit the deck! ::fires plasma flares from all of her fingers at the guards::
ACTION> A FEW OF THE GUARDS ARE NAILED BY THE PLASMA FLARES A GO DOWN. THE COUPLE OTHERS TRY TO FALL BACK AND RUN INTO STATIC AND GET SLASHED.
<Maximus> :::: bites down hard on his unlit cigar as he continues to muve forward firing at the guards :::
<Kali> ::Growls, dashing up, trying to avoid the gunfire and rips at one of the guard's stomchs.::
<Xeno> ::continues down the hall::
ACTION> FROM HIS POSITION FURTHER DOWN THE HALL, STATIC CAN SEE THE ACCESS DOORS TO THE SHUTTLE.
<Flux> ::once again transforms her sword to a shield in case of any gunfire::
<Gally> ::resumes moving down the hall:: I think we have worn out our welcome...
<Static> ::Smirks:: Relax, gang..the doors are just ahead..these shockin' guards can't stop us now..
<Jaxion> ::walks up to the doors, pressing the button on the access panel to open them:: Well.. Earth was fun.
<Kali> ... We'll.. be back.
<Xeno> cant give up hope, weve lived through worse
<Kali> We will.
<Gally> ok let's go... time to turn a twencen reject into a shooting star
<Kali> ::Looks withdrawn as she walks down the hallway.:: So much I haven't done... I've yet to do?
<Static> Yeah, yeah..let's just go up there, kick those glitches shockin' asses and get back..::Glances around, moving to enter the shuttle:: I've got a bar stool and loads of booze with my name on it..::Smirks::
<Xeno> ::enters the shuttle::
*******MEANWHILE*******
SCENE> BACK IN THE CONTROL ROOM, A MAN ENTERS AND HEADS TOWARDS THE CONTROLS FOR THE MORLOCKS' SHUTTLE THAT'S ABOUT TO LAUNCH.
<Pike> Hmm.. ::runs his hands over the controls, not yet changing anything:: A few commands from here and they'll come back to Earth. The hard way. ::grins::
ACTION> AS PIKE REACHES TO ADJUST SOME OF THE CONTROL, A HAND GRABS ONTO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD AND SMASHES HIS FACE INTO THE CONTROLS.
<RaverPrime> ::tosses the unconscious Pike away, looking up out the window as the shuttle starts to launch::
*******EPILOGUE*******
LOCATION> A HIDDEN BASE IN SOUTH AMERICA.
SCENE> CEREBRA AND X-NATION HAVE TAKEN THE ASSORTMENT OF HEROES TO THIS HIDDEN BASE. THE AIRCRAFT HAS LANDED IN THE UNDERGROUND HANGAR OF THE BASE, AND THE TEENAGERS OF X-NATION HAVE ALREADY SCRAMBLED FROM THE JET AND DISAPPEARED INTO THE BASE.
<Cerebra> ::watches as X-Nation rushes off, letting out a slight sigh as she walks out of the jet::
<Tripstar> ::gets off of the jet as well and looks around:: Where are we?
<Skullfire> ::looks around as he exits the jet:: Yeah.. How did you get your hands on all this, Shakti?
<Cerebra> Doom left me access to a transport network back in Halo City. This is where it brought X-Nation and myself when Halo City was destroyed.
<Cerebra> Come with me, everyone. ::walks out of the hangar::
<Tripstar> Not a bad spot... ::follows Cerebra out of the hangar::
<GhostRider> Jagged.. ::walks out of the jet and follows them::
ACTION> CEREBRA LEADS THEM INTO WHAT APPEARS TO BE A GLOBAL MONITORING ROOM, WITH A NUMBER OF SCREENS SHOWING VARIOUS EVENTS TAKEN PLACE AROUND THE WORLD.
<Tripstar> ::looks around at all of the screens:: Shock, that's a lot of info comin' in there...
<Thor> How's this possible? I thought Apocalypse had stopped all the world-wide broadcasts.
<Cerebra> Doom tapped this system into some of the corps hardwire system. So we can see some of what's going on and completely bypass Apocalypse's communications blockout.
ACTION> THE MAIN SCREEN CHANGES ITS DISPLAY TO THAT OF A PRIMUS SPACECRAFT LAUNCHING FROM THE SURFACE.
<Tripstar> ::looks to the main display::
<GhostRider> What kinda bitheads at Primus would be sent after Apocalypse?
<Cerebra> ::enters some commands into the controls:: Maybe I can find out..
ACTION> SOME OF THE OTHER SCREENS DISPLAY SECURITY SURVEILLANCE FROM THE LAUNCH SITE. THOUGH THEIR APPEARANCES HAVE CHANGED A BIT, TRIPSTAR AND SOME OTHERS CAN RECOGNIZE THEM AS THE MORLOCKS WHO BOARDED THE SHUTTLE.
<Tripstar> ::frowns at the display:: ((No, it couldn't be... could it?))
<Thor> ::motions to one of the screens showing Maximus and Powerslam:: I recognize those guys
<Cerebra> The Morlocks are going after Apocalypse? ::blinks::
<Tripstar> I recognize some of them too... ::points to Static and Jaxion::
<Skullfire> Let them. ::crosses his arms:: Assume they succeed. That leaves us to take care of the Atlanteans now.
<GhostRider> Wasn't that attached to the idea of going off-planet anyway.
<Tripstar> ((I wonder where the rest of the old team is...)) Best of luck to them... hopefully they won't need it.
*******SIM END*******