*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> AN AIRPORT IN GUARENE, ITALY.
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS' PLANS HAVE BEEN INTERRUPTED BY THE APPEARANCE OF BOTH CYTORRAK AND WAR. IN THE ENSUING CHAOS, GALLY HAS BEEN WEDGED INTO THE WRECKAGE OF AN AIRCRAFT IN A POSITION THAT DOES NOT GIVE HER THE LEVERAGE TO FREE HERSELF WHILE THE OTHERS ARE EITHER UNCONSCIOUS, OR FORCED TO EITHER HELP GALLY OR FIGHT.
<War> ::gets ahold of Xeno, lifting him up and hurling him into some of the flaming wreckage that litters the area::
<Xeno> ::hits the wreckage:: alright, your going down ::flies into the air::
<Gally> ::struggles trying to free herself with her plasma:: ((shock... this is going worse than last time))
<Kali> ::Tries pushing away at some of the sharpnel of the aircraft.::
<Landslide> ::closes his eyes, half meditating then slaming a foot to the ground, trying to create an earthquake directed towards War::
<Jaxion> ::grabs a pole, slamming it into the wreckage and trying to pry Gally loose:: Shockin'..! Why does this always happen?!
<Xeno> ::makes sure noones near enough to war to get hit, if noone is, releases a barrage of rockets at him::
<Static`> ::Moves to help Kali and Jaxion with the shrapnel:: Hey..I say we try and find one of the remaining jets and leave these glitches to duke it out!
<Cytorrak> ::easily lifts the fiery remains of an aircraft, hurling it in the air towards Gally and those helping her::
ACTION> WAR STUMBLES AND DROPS TO ONE KNEE FROM THE EARTHQUAKE, GETTING NAILED BY THE BARRAGE OF ROCKETS THAT SMASH HIM INTO THE GROUND.
<Powerslam> ::ignores War for the time being, forming and sending energy balls at Cytorrak's face:: Round two, you wannabe wrecking ball
<Kali> ::Grumbles and tries to heat up a small area of the wreckage to bend the metal away.:: I agree on that case. Common sense dictates. ::Looks up.:: Oh no...
<Gally> ::sees the incoming wreck:: OH SHOCK! Everyone get clear NOW!
<Jaxion> Have to.. get her out of here first! ::glances up, seeing the wreckage heading their way:: Oh glitch.. XENO!
<Landslide> ::turns and tries to create a wall of solid rock to stop the debris that Cytorrak threw::
<Static`> ..Aww shock..::Moves to try and grab hold of Jaxion and Kali and attempt to port them out:: ((This' gonna hurt..))
<Xeno> ::looks back:: shock ::fires a rocket at the wreckage, flying after it shortly after to catch it, just in case::
ACTION> THE GROUND PUNCHES UP INTO THE WRECKAGE, CHANGING ITS PATH SO IT FLIES SAFELY OVER EVERYONE'S HEAD.
<Xeno> ::turns back:: alright then ::aims at war, and fires his sonic blast and repulsor::
<Cytorrak> ::looks Powerslam's way:: Ahh.. Mr. Marko. Made it back to Earth as well, I see.
<Landslide> ::exhales soundly:: Joto is TIRED of fighting, you are making Joto mad, and Joto doesnt want to deal with it anymore! ::jumps up then slams down on the ground trying to have the earth seperate underneath War::
ACTION> THE METAL HEATED BY KALI BECOMES WEAK ENOUGH FOR JAXION TO PRY APART, GIVING ENOUGH ROOM FOR GALLY AND SLIP FREE.
<Static`> ::Under his breath:: Talk about lucky..::Looks at the others:: Are we gonna get the shock out of here, or what?!
<Powerslam> So did you, unfortunately... I would've been happy if you would've stayed in space where I left you.. ::glances quickly to War before looking back at Cytorrak::
<Kali> ::Glances around.:: It looks like a few of us are dealing with issues.
<Jaxion> ::tosses the pole away:: Getting out of here, of course. ::yells up at Xeno:: Xeno! Go find us a working jet in this mess!
<Gally> ::pulls herself out of the debris:: thanks... I would say our best plan at this point is to get the shock out of here
<War> ::staggers, having trouble moving around with the ground quaking and giving away under his feet::
<Xeno> Gotcha! ::fies away, looking for a jet that is working::
<Static`> That's what I've been saying! ::Mutters under his breath:: I may be practically Immortal, but even I'm not shockin' stupid enough to try to take both these glitches on..::Looks around, trying to spot an intact Jet::
<Xeno> ::lands at a jet that looks undamaged and goes inside and tries to start it up::
ACTION> THERE ARE TOO MANY FIRES AROUND FOR STATIC TO SEE VERY FAR. FROM XENO'S VANTAGE POINT IN THE AIR, HE CAN SEE THAT THE DESTRUCTION IS LESS OVER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE AIRFIELD, WHERE THERE MAY STILL BE SOME WORKING JETS.
<Kali> ::Glances around.:: Should I search for a plane too? Fire doesn't bother me.
<Gally> ::yells to joto and slam:: hurry up... we are leaving
<Landslide> ::raises his arms trying to create a dome of rock to surround War::
<Static`> ::Shakes his head:: I can't see anything from here..::Moves to try porting towards the other side of the airfield::
<Landslide> ::hears Gally:: ((Yes Joto is sure we'd get very far with these two running around))
<Xeno> ::sits in the piolets seat:: alright, start up ::presses some buttons::
<Jaxion> I need you to just get in the air for a minute. Joto, keep 'em busy for a minute!
<Powerslam> ::looks at Gally then yells back:: Not with both of these two vying for the pleasure of killing us, we're not...
<Landslide> ::nods to jaxion and then slams his right foot towards Cytorrak, tryign to cause the earth to crack in her direction::
ACTION> STATIC APPEARS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE AIRFIELD, TOO CLOSE TO A PILE OF BURNING WRECKAGE. HE FALLS TO THE GROUND, DIZZY FROM THE SMOKE AND BURNED.
<Kali> Right... ::Starts flying into the air.::
<Jaxion> ::looks around:: Where the shock did Static go?! ::mutters:: Gally, go find that ammo crate Xeno was carrying. Should be around somewhere
<Static`> Agh! ::Grimaces, coughing and falling, his hands going to where he was burned:: Shock..not good..
<Xeno> ::continues pressing buttons:; ((doesnt look like its working))
ACTION> THE JET'S ENGINE TAKE A MOMENT, BUT BEGIN TO POWER UP.
<Gally> ok... ::starts looking around for the ammo crate... moving what debris aside she can::
<Xeno> yes, here we go
<Jaxion> ::runs over to where he sees Flux's unconscious form:: Need some help with the unconscious, 'Slam ::kneels down and picks up Flux::
<Powerslam> ::grits his teeth then pauses, glaring at Cytorrak before turning and running over to Jaxion::
ACTION> ON THE WAY TO JAXION, POWERSLAM SPOTS MAXIMUS AND SETH NEARBY.
<Kali> ::In the air she gazes around, trying to see if she can get over the smoke.::
<Landslide> ::grits his teeth:: ((Great, now Joto have to fight them alone)) ::tries to cause a tremor beneath War and Cyto's feet::
<Xeno> ::walks to the door and fires a rocket into the air to explode in mid air, then goes back into the jet::
<Static`> ::Tries to move away from the wreckage, coughing and squinting, as he tries to shake the dizziness off:: ((Not..about to die here..starting to get old..))
ACTION> GALLY SPOTS THE CRATE NEAR SOME WRECKAGE.
<Powerslam> ::heads over to Seth, kneeling to check on him:: ((I think I'll wait to check on Mr. Congeniality...))
<Gally> there it is... ::runs over and lifts the crate over her shoulder and starts making her way back towards jax::
<Xeno> ((dont want muscle heads to destroy the jet)) ::goes back to the door::
ACTION> STATIC CAN HEAR THE STARTING ENGINES OF THE JET XENO FOUND NEARBY. THE OTHERS NOTICE HIS EXPLODING ROCKET IN THE AIR.
<Xeno> ::looks out the door:: ((they better hurry)) ::goes back to the seat::
<Kali> ::Dodges the rocket in the air.:: ((What the hell?)) ::Glares at the dircetion it came from.::
<Powerslam> ::carefully picks up Seth on his shoulder then heads over to Jaxion:: ...somebody needs to go get whatshisface...
<Static`> ::Coughs, slightly and tries to head in the direction of the engine sounds:: ((If I can just get to the ship..))
<Jaxion> ::glances back at Gally:: Good.. Toss the crate over by them ::motions to Cytorrak and War, noticing Powerslam:: Yeah.. and then go grab the mutroid guy.
<Landslide> ::starts getting tired of all the use of his powers then yells over towards Jaxion:: Jaxion! Joto cannot hold this up for much longer
<Gally> ::hurls the crate over by Cytorrak and War:: ok ::runs over and grabs maximus and makes for the jet::
<Jaxion> Then run for it, Joto! ::runs towards the jet, carrying Flux::
<Kali> ::Bored, flies over War's head and throws a fireball down on him to help out Landslide.:: ((I have a chance to get onto the plane after it takes off.))
<Landslide> .....good idea ::starts rumbling towards the jet::
ACTION> CYTORRAK AND WAR START TO GAIN THEIR FOOTING AGAIN. STATIC BUMPS INTO THE WING OF THE JET, FINDING IT. AND IT COMES INTO SIGHT OF GALLY.
<Jaxion> ::yells back as he runs:: You might want to run now, Slam! ...And blast the crate Kali!
<Kali> ::Throws a large fireball at the crate, then quickly flies over to the jet.::
<Powerslam> ::follows everybody, running to the jet:: Is it bad to hope the big metal guy wins? I mean not the one in the helmet
<Gally> ::dashes full speed towards the jet carrying maximus:: let's go!
<Xeno> ::continues the jet ready for takeoff::
ACTION> THE CRATE IS DESTROYED, RELEASING A MASSIVE EXPLOSION THAT HURLS WRECKAGE IN THE AIR, THREATENING TO RAIN DOWN ON THE FLEEING MORLOCKS.
<Landslide> ::approaches, out of breath and climbs into the jet::
<Gally> ::dives for the open hatch on the jet:: sonofa...
<Powerslam> ::glances quickly behind him then speeds up:: ((that could hurt))
<Jaxion> Now who doubts my plans?! ::smirks, then winces as some wreckage crashes down near him and pelts him with some small debris:: Ow! Shock!
<Xeno> is that everyone? ::without looking back::
<Static`> ::Moves for the jet, as quickly as he possibly can, despite his burns, glancing up at the wreckage in the air:: Ah shock..::Tries to run faster::
<Jaxion> ::pushes Static into the jet from behind and jumps in after him::
<Xeno> ::looks back:: we missing anyone?
<Powerslam> ::gets into the jet after Jax:: Can we go yet? ::sets Seth down::
<Kali> ::Flies into the jet's hatch.:: I'm on.
<Static`> ::Gets shoved into the jet, grimacing as he falls into a seat::
<Gally> get us the shock out of here with all due speed
<Xeno> ::starts take off:: everyone hold on
<Jaxion> ::puts Flux down in a seat, slamming the hatch shut:: Let's go!
<Gally> or as I heard in a movie once... punch it chewie ::faint smile::
<Xeno> ::starts taking the jet into the air::
<Xeno> i never saw that movie before
ACTION> THE JET ACCELERATES IN A BURST OF SPEED, HEADING TOWARDS ENGLAND.
*******INTERLUDE*******
LOCATION> LATVERIA
SCENE> THE PEOPLE OF LATVERIA, MIRACULOUSLY RESURRECTED FROM THE PROTEIN SLUDGE THEY HAD BEEN REDUCED TO, HAVE GATHERED OUTSIDE IN THE COURTYARD OF CASTLE DOOM. THEIR MONARCH WALKS ONTO THE BALCONY ABOVE THEM.
<Doom> ::stops at the end of the balcony, overlooking his people:: Welcome home, my people. ::slips off his black cloak, clenching it in one first and holding it up in the air:: Doom's time of mourning has ended!
ACTION> THE CLOAK BURSTS INTO FLAMES WITH THESE WORDS, QUICKLY BECOMING ASHES IN THE WIND.
<Doom> An unholy vengeance has been taken on the Americans perpetrators responsible for the atrocities committed here! Now, they are left to be victimized by their own machinations.
<Doom> For you, Doom has cheated death itself and spited the Americans by using their own technology as your salvation from the necrotoxins.
<Doom> My heart breaks for those too far gone to be saved. In their honor, Doom will personally see to the construction of grand memorials all over the nation! ::turns around, walking back into his castle::
ACTION> A MAN AWAITS DOOM INSIDE, FOLLOWING AFTER HIM AS HE WALKS BY.
<Kaz> You will not tell them, will you?
<Doom> They need not be troubled by matters of state.
<Kaz> Matters of state, yes.. The massacre of foreigners for their protein stuctures is obviously no concern to those who now live because of it.
<Doom> I do not find the tone of your words amusing.
<Kaz> You have your revenge.. You have your people back.. And you will not let this end, will you?
<Doom> ::stops and looks at him:: I am Doom. It will end only when I decide.
*******INTERLUDE END*******
LOCATION> ENGLAND, IN THE METROPOLITAN AREA OF LONDON.
SCENE> DAMAGE TO THE JET HAVING BEEN REVEALED ON THE TRIP, THE MORLOCKS MADE A CRASH LANDING, LUCKILY GETTING AS FAR AS THEY WANTED TO GO. THEY HAVE DUCKED INTO A DARK ALLEY IN ORDER TO EVADE THE AUTHORITIES PASSING BY IN VEHICLES OVERHEAD, WHO TOOK NOTICE OF THE CRASH.
<Landslide> ::looks at the others:: What happens now? Joto recall hearing Jaxion talk about Spaceport?
<Gally> ((my god what a mess Primus has made of London...)) be careful... Primus is not going to be happy to see us... and even less happy to see me
<Static`> Yeah..so we don't let them see us..::narrows his eyes behind his mask::
<Kali> I almost missed this. Ducking, running around, hiding from authories.
<Xeno> almost that is, right?
<Kali> Almost. ::Nods.::
<Static`> ::Scowls slightly;: Funny..I haven't in the slightest..
<Powerslam> ::leans against the wall of the alley:: So where do we gte into space from here? Or do we actually get to relax for a second or two?
<Jaxion> ::sets Flux down, getting tired of carrying her:: Whew.. Well.. ::looks around:: The plan was to find the London Below resistance, actually..
<Static`> ::Scowls:: Y'know..I'm not entirely certain they're gonna be all that happy to see us, either..
<Gally> though all things considered it is... relaxing to be home... well, where I was built anyway
<Jaxion> Great.. Refresh my memory, what did we do to them?
<Static`> Well..lesse..for starter's, we got one of their leaders killed..::Scowls slightly::
<Jaxion> Well.. they might not know that. Doesn't matter though, we need there help. So we need to get into the underground tunnels before we're spotted.
<Powerslam> Will they still be intact after everything that's happened?
<Gally> ((I hope so))
<Kali> Slam brings up a good point... ::trails off.::
<Jaxion> Only one way to find that out.. ::walks over to a hole on the lower part of a building wall, dropping to his knees and looking inside:: This may work..
<Static`> And let's just hope they don't ask whatever's left don't ask where Bombshell is..::Hand twitches slightly, inside the pocket of the tattered remains of his trenchcoat:: ...Shock, I need a smoke..
<Jaxion> ::unstraps the red case from his back and tosses it through the hole, sliding inside after it:: Come on..
<Kali> ::Follows Jaxion in quietly.::
<Powerslam> ::sniffs slightly by Static:: I think you smoked enough at the airfield...
<Gally> ::walks over to the hole and slides down it::
ACTION> THE HOLE LEADS INTO THE BASEMENT OF THE BUILDING, FULL OF SHELVES STACKED WITH RUSTED JUNK. ANOTHER HOLE HAS BEEN BROKEN THROUGH ONE OF THE WALLS, LEADING INTO THE UNDERGROUND TUNNELS.
<Static`> ::Shoots a look at Powerslam:: Har har..not what I meant and you know it..::Moves to head into the hole, being careful about his burns:: ((Wish they'd shockin' heal already..))
<Gally> ::looks at the hole in the wall:: looks to be the way ::steps through the hole::
<Jaxion> ::straps the base back on before picking up Flux again:: ((Someone ate way too much at the Forge..)) ::moves through the hole as well::
<Powerslam> ::crawls down into the hole after Jaxion:: Hmm.. you know, is there anybody we haven't pissed off?
ACTION> THE TUNNEL EXTENDS OFF INTO TWO DIRECTIONS, NOTHING REMARKABLE CAN BE SEEN DOWN EITHER.
<Kali> ::Moves through the hole and shivers.:: I hate closed spaces... Nothing truly supernatural. Yet.
<Static`> I'd say The Coven..but Poccy took care of that, didn't he? ::Grimaces::
<Kali> Yes.. the bastard... ::Growls under her breath.::
<Jaxion> ::starts walking to the left:: Took care of a lot of things..
<Gally> ::follows behind jax:: it's been a long time since I was last in england
<Powerslam> So maybe there aren't so many people pissed off at us, anymore...
<Kali> That's a bright thought...
<Powerslam> It's about the only plus out of all of this...
<Jaxion> Remember those vampires that messed with us way back? He killed them, for one..
<Jaxion> ::looks around the tunnel as they walk, a focused green light shining out at the walls from his new eye::
<Kali> They were kinda strange, more annoying than dangerous.
<Jaxion> More ash now.
<Static`> One bright spot, then..::Shoves his hands into his pockets as they walk::
<Powerslam> ::follows Jax and Kali:: Let's just hope Apocalypse's take care of a lot of the people who don't like us
ACTION> BRIGHT FLASHES SUDDENLY GO OFF ALL AROUND THEN. SUDDENLY, HEADACHES GO OFF IN EACH OF THEIR HEADS AND INTENSIFY UNTIL THEY FALL UNCONSCIOUS. GALLY'S SYSTEMS ARE ALSO AFFECTED, HAVING A SIMILAR EFFECT ON HER.
<Gally> wha...? ::falls over unconcious::
<Powerslam> ::blinks then winces, falling over, hitting the wall before falling to the ground::
<Static`> Nggaah! ::Shuts his eyes tight, at the lights, grabbing at his temples, before he falls, losing consciousness::
<Jaxion> ::drops Flux:: Agh! ::slumps down to his knees:: Think.. we found them.. ::falls on his side, unconscious::
*******SIM END*******