*******PROLOGUE*******
SCENE> A WHOLE SWARM OF WAVE SPIDERS HAVE ALREADY BREACHED THE DEFENSES OF AN INDY CITY. MOST OF THE RESIDENTS ARE DEAD AS THE WAVE SPIDERS HAVE BEGUN FEASTING ON THEM. A RECENTLY ASSEMBLED WAVE SPIDER HUNTING PARTY ARRIVED AND ATTACKS THE SPIDERS.
<Metalsmith> ::flies through the air, looking down in disgust:: Ugh.. We're too late! ::uses his mutant power to skewer one of the spiders on the ground with a bunch of metal wreckage formed into a spike::
<Thor> ::rides in on a Public Eye skycycle, firing its weapons at one of the airborne spiders:: Can't let any of them get away!
<Tripstar> ::burns his way out of a spider that grabbed him, cursing:: Shocking spiders! ::reaches his hand to its face to burn a hole in it::
<Strange> ::hovers in the air, taking a quick look around before flying ahead of three escaping spiders:: Won't be a problem for the Sorceress Supreme. ::raises her hands, firing off a bolt of energy at the center spider::
<Crusade> ::flies above the other two, releasing an energy blast from each fist that tears through them both::
<Tripstar> ::picks up a fallen scrap metal spider leg, super-heats it and hurls it through another spider's head::
ACTION> METALSMITH USES HIS MAGNETIC POWERS, SPLICING WIRES AND OTHER MATERIALS TO FORM A MAKESHIFT NET OVER THE AREA, HINDERING THE SPIDERS FROM TAKING TO THE AIR TO ESCAPE.
<Tripstar> ::grabs the legs of any nearby spider, hoping to melt and warp the legs off of as many as possible:: So many of these jammed things!
<Thor> ::stops his bike near the badly damaged overhang, swinging his hammer through the only support:: A lot more to deal with after these too! ::swerves the skycycle away as the tons of rubble fall onto some spiders::
*******SIM START*******
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS SPILL OUT OF A PORTAL, TUMBLING ONTO A STRANGELY VACANT STREET IN THE MIDDLE OF A CITY. THEY HAVE MADE A FRANTIC ESCAPE FROM THE EXPLODING FORGE THROUGH A PORTAL GENERATE BY THE TECHNO-MYSTICAL POWER IN JAXION'S NEW EYE.
<Xeno> ::stumbles out with the crates, nearly falling over, but keeping his footing::
<Static> ::Grunts as he slams into the ground, rolling a few feet:: Unngh..definitely gotta work on your landings, Jax..
<Gally> ::tumbles out of the portal, landing on her feet::
<Kali> ::Flexes her wings after she roll out of the portal.:: Well, our luck hasn't been killed yet.
<Landslide> ::tumbles and then rolls around:: Ugh... Rough trip
<Jaxion> ::hits the street on his shoulder and rolls, mumbling:: I'm not the one that said the hangar was through the door on the left! A shockin' broom closet is not the best place to be when the building is about to be destroyed..
<Powerslam> ::skids on his butt before getting up and brushing off:: Well, that was sure cutting it close
<Flux> ::has her sword drawn nervously looking around for any attackers:: ((the last time this happened I ended up in that monster's murder world... calm down it's fine)) ::takes a deep breath and lowers her sword::
<Gally> ::dusts herself off:: ok... head count... anyone missing?
<Xeno> where am i placing these crates now? ::holds the crates still::
<Jaxion> ::rubs the back of his head, sitting up:: Mine's still here..
<Static> Well, what'd you expect me to do..just instinctively know where everything is? I'm not the one who was shockin' logged into the Maker's 'puters..I just guessed..you're the one who listened..::Grumbles as he gets to his feet;:
<Jaxion> What the shock is in those crates? ::looks up at Xeno::
<Kali> Wings and everything. ::Looks into her bag to see if everything she grabbed is still there.:: If it's scrap metal, let me know.
<Xeno> the ammo you told me to get
<Landslide> ::arches a brow and looks around, getting up::
<Gally> ((oh we are just the very model of organization...)) *sigh* I guess a good first move is to find out where we are
<Powerslam> ::stretches and looks around at where they are:: Quick question, what next?
<Kali> We find a landmark. ::Stands and kicks the ground.::
<Jaxion> Oh yeah.. ::stands up, looking down both ways on the street, seeing a citynet booth on the corner:: Next.. we find out where we are. Flux.. can you go log into that CityNet booth over there? Find out where we are, and the nearest mains of long range transportation..
ACTION> IN THE VARIOUS DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS ALL AROUND THEM, THE DISTANT RUMBLINGS OF EXPLOSIONS CAN BE FELT AS IF BATTLES ARE TAKING PLACE ALL AROUND THE FRINGES OF THE CITY.
<Flux> ::nods her head and walks over the the booth and logs on::
<Gally> though a warzone would be my guess
<Kali> Did I mention our luck is double-sided? ::Sighs and takes out rather wide scrap of metal and heats it up with her hand, quickly trying to shape the metal into a sharp point.::
<Static> ..::Glances around:: Oh, shocking terrific..out of the frying pan..::Pulls the tattered remains of his mask down::
<Powerslam> So who do you think it is this time? ::sighs slightly:: The Corps against Apocalypse, the city against Apocalypse, Doom against Apocalypse?
<Landslide> ::mutters:: Joto is getting tired of fighting... Why can't their be peace for once? Joto thinks they should try this concept...
<Kali> ::Glances around then to Static.:: You're up to it?
<Xeno> ::puts the crates on the ground::
<Jaxion> It doesn't sound that close yet.. May be able to get out of here before the battles get to us.. ::looks back at Flux in the booth::
<Xeno> in case it does ::opens a crate:: weaponry anyone?
<Gally> in any case... I think we should get ready for anything
<Flux> ::logs off and steps out of the booth:: Apparently we're in some place in Italy called Guarene, there's a airport a few blocks away from here
<Powerslam> ::glances at the case:: No thanks, I come with my own built in
ACTION> THE CRATE IS FILLED WITH AMMUNITION FOR XENO'S SHOULDER CANNON.
<Gally> ::glances at the crate:: please tell me there's some kind of autocannon in there
<Xeno> ::opens a second crate::
<Jaxion> Italy.. Hmm.. What we're hearing is probably some fighting with the Atlanteans then..
<Kali> Italy? ::Perks up.::
<Landslide> ::slight twitch:: ohhh no... Joto doesn't want to put up with those fish again..
<Kali> Oh yes, nevermind... ::Looks embrassed.:: WHat infomation I've heard about Italy comes from people who died before things got really bad...
<Static`> ::Ignites his energy blades:: Anyone else up for Filetting some fish?
ACTION> THE SECOND CRATE CONTAINED UNRECOGNIZABLE COMPONENTS.
<Xeno> i shoulda checked most of these crates ::closes the crates::
<Jaxion> ::grabs the red case that Flux grabbed for him, kneeling on the street with it:: We're not sticking around to get involved.. ::undoes the lock and opens the case::
<Flux> ::kneels down by Jaxion:: What's in the case?
<Static`> ::Shrugs and cuts his blades off:: Too bad..What's that? ::Nods towards the case::
<Powerslam> ::looks at the second crate:: Hmm... wonder if we'd be able to find out what these are by going on the net... but we might find out nobody knows what they are since they were in the Forge...
<Gally> ::looks at the unrecognizable components carefully::
<Jaxion> With my implants torn out.. and since I didn't complete the programming to my new eye.. ::pulls a odd looking gun out from the case:: Something to make up for my lost abilities..
<Kali> ::Watches from the distance, listing to the nosie and Jaxion's explanation.::
<Jaxion> ::grabs an ammo shell from the case and loads it into the gun:: You said there was an airport nearby? ::sends a brief glance back at Flux::
<Static`> Ah..::Nods, slightly::
<Landslide> ::crosses his arms waiting for the next move::
<Flux> ::nods:: It's only a few blocks, we should be able to make without running into someone ((I hope anyways))
<Powerslam> Question, what do we do once we get a ride?
<Jaxion> That should do.. ::shoves some shells into his pockets, closing up the case and picking it up as he stands:: Security should be low with the Atlanteans nearby to deal with.. ::motions for Flux to lead the way:: And we head to England.
<Kali> Why England?
<Gally> figure out where the horsemen are... and wipe them out... and than exterminate apocalypse with every bit of destructive force on the planet... sound like a plan?
<Flux> ::nods with her head in the direction of the airport:: It's this way... ::begins heading into the direction of the airport::
<Xeno> ::picks up the crates and follows::
<Powerslam> Hmm.. won't we be flying over some possible battlefields, then? And it'd be risky to go back to the states, now...
<Jaxion> It's a few hour flight.. I'll figure the exact reason on the way ::smirks, following after Flux::
<Gally> ::follows, and grabs one of the crates from xeno:: I can help with those you know?
<Static`> ::Quirks an eyebrow:: So, basically..we're just flying around trying to figure what the hell we're doing..::Shakes his head, slightly::
<Xeno> ::looks over the top of the crates:: thanks, now i can see
<Landslide> ::follows after flux::
<Landslide> Joto finds no problem in that Static... It is better than having to fight large army of Atlanteans
<Kali> The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live. ::Hums following after Flux.::
<Jaxion> No, I have a perfectly good reason for choosing England.. Right now, it'd be the best place for us to get ourselves launched into orbit..
<Powerslam> Great, back into space... ::mutters:: like it wasn't bad enough the last couple times...
<Flux> ((Orbit!? Is he serious?!)) ::continues to head towards the airport::
<Static`> ::Shrugs and follows:: Sounds like a good plan..
<Kali> Orbit...? Again? ::Sighs.::
*******INTERLUDE*******
LOCATION> APOCALYPSE'S ORBITTING SATELLITE
SCENE> PESTILENCE WALKS THE BLOOD STAINED CORRIDOR, HEADING TOWARDS THE THRONE ROOM. ENTERING, SHE FINDS HERSELF IN THE EXPECTED COMPANY OF APOCALYPSE, ALONG WITH OZYMANDIAS AND FAMINE. THE CRYSTAL WALLS OF THE ROOM DISPLAY A VARIETY OF IMAGES FROM THE SURFACE.
<Pestilence> ::bows respectfully to Apocalypse, glancing sideways to the images, curiously::
<Apocalypse> ::turns his gaze from the images to Pestilence as she enters:: Your plague... Has it been released into Great Britain?
<Pestilence> Yes. ::tooth-baring grin::
<Apocalypse> Excellent. With Famine's influence driving maddening hunger into the already starved degenerates of society, the ensuing chaos will tear the Eurasian continent apart from the inside.
<Pestilence> ::sidelong look at Famine::
ACTION> FAMINE STANDS IN THE ROOM, SAYING NOTHING. A MAN WITH A SICKENINGLY THIN AND PALE APPEARANCE. HIS EYES SUNKEN DEEP AND GAZE DARTING ABOUT THE ROOM HUNGRILY.
<Pestilence> ::toothy grin at famine, for the heck of it::
<Famine> ::gaze only briefly passes over Pestilence, moving over all the surface images::
<Apocalypse> War will attend this meeting in due time. He continues his exploitation of the conflict between Atlantean and Human in Europe.
<Ozymandias> Death has once again disappeared. His cryptic message suggested a return to Africa.
<Pestilence> ::breath huffs out, slightly boredly, as she idly studies the images::
<Apocalypse> Africa.. the Wakandans. We will soon turn our attention to that isolated nation..
<Pestilence> ::returns her attention to Poccy::
<Ozymandias> ::looks towards some of the images being display:: An object has begun planetfall. A Pixel satellite has altered its position. It will be impacted by the object, changing its trajectory.
<Apocalypse> ::looks up, viewing the images Ozymandias refers to:: Hrm.. This will prove tp be an interesting development.
*******INTERLUDE END*******
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS ARRIVE AT A CORPORATE AIRPORT. ALMOST A DOZEN AIRCRAFT ARE VISIBLE OFF ON THE AIRFIELD AND SECURITY SEEMS LOW. NOT SUPRISING WITH THE SOUNDS OF BATTLE NOW SEEMING TO BE NEARBY.
<Jaxion> ::stops a ways away from the airport, looking over the security:: Good.. if that security is all we have to deal with, it shouldn't be too difficult to make off with a jet..
<Powerslam> ::eyes the aircraft:: Hmm... we'd better hurry up before we get caught in the middle of things...
<Kali> I don't want to get into a fight with anything if possible. ::Glances at the planes.::
<Xeno> yes, we better hurry
<Gally> swiftness would be appropriate
<Static`> ::Scans his eyes across the field:: Let's just hope they're all we have to deal with..
<Jaxion> Okay.. when we get to an aircract.. Flux, we'll need ou to bypass it's security locks so we can access it.. So be ready for that.
<Gally> ::hands the crate to Xeno:: just get the crates to a jet... we'll cover any resistance ((last thing we need is you opening fire and destroying all 12 jets))
<Flux> I'll be ready, let's just get this over with
ACTION> BEHIND THE MORLOCKS, ON THE ROAD THEY CAME IN ON, TWO ASSAULT VEHICLES FLY OUT OF CONTROL THROUGH THE AIR. THEY SMASH INTO EACH OTHER AND SKID ALONG THE ROAD, COMING TO A STOP AND EXPLODING.
<Gally> let's hurry... I'll take care of the security
<Xeno> just tell me, what jet we stealin?
<Jaxion> No, Static would be be-::blinks, looking back:: Shock.. how'd the battle advance up here so fast?
<Powerslam> ::glances back at the vehicles:: We've gotta move, now
<Flux> ::nods her head:: I agree, let's get going
<Static`> ::Ignites his energy blades:: So I'm going after Security? Real quick hit and I'll port to meet up with you guys, or what? ::Looks towards one of the jets::
ACTION> A FAMILIAR TO SOME METAL FIGURE WALKS THROUGH THE EXPLOSION'S FLAMES. THE VEHICLES' WRECKAGE IS CRUSHED UNDER WAR'S FEET.
<Gally> oh shock
<Static`> Son of a glitch..look who's here..::Narrows his eyes, watching War:: Sounds like we gotta move, even faster..
<Powerslam> ::turns and looks back:: Shock this ::forms and begins sending multiple energy balls at War::
<Jaxion> This has turned into one major glitch real fast..
<Gally> ((can't beat this worthless glitch... but I can sure buy us time to get out of here))
<Xeno> well, lets go get the jet ready someone
<Gally> ::glances at jaxion:: I hope you can fix a cybernetic limb
<War> ::crosses his forearms in front of him to take most of the force from the energy balls, bracing himself well against it::
<Powerslam> Hello, people, are we going to do something?
<Jaxion> You stay back Gally.. ::aims his caster gun at War:: We need to keep it long range with him..
ACTION> SOMETHING WHISTLES IN THE AIR AS AN OBJECT PLUMMETS DOWN FROM THE SKY AND IMPACTS IN THE AIRFIELD. THE RESULT CREATES A SMALL CRATERS AS WELL AS THE EXPLOSIONS OF NUMEROUS AIRCRAFT, THROWING THE MORLOCKS OFF THEIR FEET.
<Powerslam> ::blinks then finds himself on his ass:: Aww great, now what?
<Static`> Is it me..or does it seem like every one of our shocking plans always seems to crater..::Turns and shoots a few energy blades aimed at War, then spins around at the sound of the impact, seeing the aircrafts explode:: ..Aw shock..
<Gally> wha...? ::hits the ground:: what the shock was that? ::looks around returning to her feet::
<Xeno> ::falls over, crates tumbling to the ground::
<Jaxion> Cratered.. ::groans, looking up:: Perfectly put..
ACTION> ANOTHER LARGE FIGURE EMERGES ON THE SCENE, CLIMBING OUT OF THE FIERY CRATER.
<Cytorrak> ::squints, looking through the flames and yelling out in fury:: MORLOCKS!
*******SIM END*******