******SIM START******
SCENE> SOME OF THE MORLOCKS BEGINS TO WAKE UP IN A LARGE ROOM AND LAYING IN COMFORTABLE BEDS, OTHER THAN SLIGHT HEADACHES, THEY HAVE NO INJURIES. BUT ARE RATHER HUNGRY FROM THE PAST DAYS OF NOT EATING
<Tactile> ::looks around in pure energy form::((Ah shock! I slept too long!))
<Powerslam> ::stretches and yawns:: ((Is this heaven?)) ::glances over and sees Tactile:: ((Guess not))
<Myrea> ::makes a face..still laying in the bed..rubs her eyes:: ((gotta..get use to this..)) ::drops her hands to her sides and just lays there for a bit longer::
<Kali> ::Opens one eye, her wings warped about her tightly like a blanket.::
<Priest> He.. he knocked us out? The ore... ::looks around, whispers so as not to wake anyone who's still asleep, heh:: I-is everyone alright?
<Kali> ::Yawns, sitting up and streching her arms and wings which feel a bit stiff but rested.:: I suppose so.
<Tactile> ::touches his metal bed and takes the covering::
<Myrea> ::runs her hands over her face..pushes herself up..leaning against the back of the bed/wall whatever..and pushes her hair back..eyes narrow from groggy just woke up eye stuff::
<Powerslam> ::sits up, putting his legs over the edge and stands up:: Up and at `em, oh freaks of nature.
<Tactile> ::sits up in bed feeling his energy restored::
<Myrea> ::stretches her arms out and then plops them by her sides:: what now?
<Kali> ::Bats her stiff wings and glances around.:: So where are we?
<Powerslam> ::ponders waking ppl up with some energy balls:: No clue
<Priest> ::quickly gets to his feet and makes his way to the exit:: ((Have to find the ore before he.. before he destroys it...))
ACTION> THE ONLY DOOR TO THE ROOM SLIDES OPEN FOR GENESIS AS HE ENTERS THE ROOM
<Kali> I suppose we've been used by him once again... Speak of the devil..
<Myrea> ::blinks and looks over:: ((him again..))
<Genesis> ::almost bumps into Priest:: You're in a hurry.
<Priest> Mr. Genesis, sir.. ::backs up stumbling on the carpet, and breaks into a sweat::
<Tactile> ::gets up and walks over to Genesis::{{Good morning...excluding present company. What do you need?}}::glances at Slam and back at Genesis as he 'says' that::
<Powerslam> ::eyes narrow at Genesis, ignoring Tactile::
<Genesis> Actually it is almost evening. And I already have what I need, I would have thought the others would have explained their situation to you when they.. picked you up i suppose. ::glances around the room:: I see you are all awake now
<Priest> Sir, umm.. ::quietly:: ..where's the ore? ::even more quiet:: ..and why did you.. knock us out?
<Kali> ::Eyes narrow, her lips pursed together.::
<Myrea> ::Nods:: an obvious..where are we? and i would not mind knowing what exactly is going to happen with us
<Genesis> ::looks at Priest:: The ore is being contained for the moment. The reason for rendering you all unconscious was a side effect of the charge sent through you all. It's purpose was to deactivate the multitude of tracers you might have picked up along the way. While you were unconscious it gave us the opportunity to treat your wounds and irradiate you.
<Priest> ::coughs:: Irradiate, sir?
<Genesis> ::glances at Myrea:: You are in Seattle, Washington. And I was thinking along the lines of a meal, since you all haven't seemed to have eaten in the past few days.
<Kali> Why would we have a tracker on us?
<Powerslam> ::snorts quietly, glaring slightly at Genesis:: ((Some excuse...))
<Genesis> ::nods:: Traces of nuclear radiation in the ore. And tracers from Primus, and the Atlanteans were present on some of you.
<Myrea> ((light.. kind of radiation if i'm thinking the right definition..somewhere in the united states if i'm correct..and..that part sounds nice..)) ::nods quietly and sits back::
<Genesis> If you would all accompanied me, we will see about getting you all a good meal. The rest of your team will be around later, if you were concerned of their whereabouts, they are fine.
<Priest> Sir, if it wouldn't be too much trouble... perhaps, maybe, if you think it'd be alright... Icouldseetheore? ::deep breath after getting that out::
<Myrea> ::nods..looks around..sighs very lightly..and moves out of her bed..waiting to follow::
<Powerslam> ::glances around:: ((They're... all buying it...)) ::sighs::
<Genesis> ::nods:: I thought you would prefer to be present at its destruction, that is why I have no done so yet. After dinner we shall go to the ore, by then the rest of you should be up and about. ::backs out of the room::
<Kali> ::Stands quitely.:: ((I hate this but... for now I must play the fool.)) If his intetions are good or bad, it dosen't matter, we're all hungry and we need something in our stomchs before the next step.
<Myrea> ::Nods::
<Genesis> Come then. The food has already been prepared.
<Powerslam> ::slowly follows Genesis::
<Myrea> ::brushes her hair back agian..and follows::
<Kali> ::Follows Genesis, keeping an eye out for trouble or double meanings.::
ACTION> THE DOOR SLIDES CLOSED BEHIND THEM AS THEY EXIT
<Genesis> ::heads down the corridor ahead of them::
<Priest> ((I can't let him destroy that ore if it's alive, no matter who he is...)) ::bites his lip and frowns::
<Genesis> ::stops at a set of doors and looks back at them:: I hope this will be to your liking.
<Myrea> ((I hope so too...been too long since i ate..not use to everything, either..wearing me down..)) ::crosses her arms and waits::
ACTION> THE DOORS SLIDE OPEN TO A LARGE FORMAL DINING ROOM. THE LONG TABLE COVERS WITH FOODS ALL NATIONALITIES TO MEET THEIR NEEDS, EVEN SOME ATLANTEAN DISHES FOR MYREA.
<Myrea> ::blinks lightly and looks around:: ((someone..went to a great deal of trouble..))
<Powerslam> ::glances at the food, forcing himself not to be tempted by it:: ((How do we know there aren't tracers in the food, or it's poisoned?))
<Kali> ::Frowns slightly.:: ((Looks wonderful but it is a waste. Surely, someone else needed this more than we do.))
<Genesis> ::walks into the room:: Please enjoy, there is no reason for distrust. Anything I would have needed to accomplish with you I would have done while you were all unconscious and at my comlpete mercy.
*******INTERLUDE*****
SCENE> HOLDING CELLS LINE THE CORRIDORS OF THE LOWER LEVELS OF THE PARADOX HEADQUARTERS, A LONE MAN SLOWLY MAKES HIS WAY THROUGH THEM, HIS CLOTHES KIND OF CHARRED FROM WHAT LOOKS TO BE A RECENT ATTACK
<Jaxion> ::winces with each step, surround with some kind of aura:: No guards.. strange.. ::picks up the pace a little, no longer beign so cautious::
ACTION> THE OCCUPANTS OF SOME NEARBY CELLS CAN HEAR SOMEONE APPROACHING
<Maverick> ::looks up::((someones coming))
<Tripstar> ((uh-oh... who's coming?))
<Redwood> ::looks up::((shit..............!))
<Maverick> ::tries to see outside his cell::
<Redwood> ::stands up and approaches the bars of her cell cautiously::
<Tripstar> ::peers out of his cell::
ACTION> THE ENERGY BARS OF THE CELLS PULSATE THREATENINGLY AS THEY APPROACH THEM. THEY ALL SEE JAXION MAKING HIS WAY DOWN THE CORRIDOR, LOOKING SLIGHTLY WORSE FOR WEAR.
<Redwood> ((he doesnt look much like a guard.......)) hello there.........?
<Maverick> Who are you? ::looks curiously at jaxion::
<Tripstar> ::tries to look without getting to close to the bars:: He doesn't look too good...
<Jaxion> ::blinks and peers into the cells:: Name's Jaxion. Um.. hi. ::rubs the back of his neck:: I don't suppose any of you have seen a girl.. umm.. kinda unique looking with.. bat-wings?
<Redwood> ::frowns:: nope
<Maverick> ::points to his surroundings::haven't seen much in here execpt these damn cages
<Redwood> say, do you think you could get us out??
<Maverick> how did you get down here??
<Jaxion> Huh? Oh sure. Umm.. ::looks at the console strangely:: Gimme a second..
<Tripstar> Can't say that I have. ::stares at jax suspiciously:: Are you with the ones holding us captive?
<Jaxion> Down? heh heh.. funny.. down..
<Jaxion> ..shock it. ::waves a hand at the console, blasting and destroying it::
ACTION> THE BARS FLICKER FOR A MOMENT AND DISAPPEAR
<Redwood> ::steps out of her cell:: thanks, friend
<Maverick> ::steps out:: uh..thanks now what are you doing here?
<Tripstar> ::pauses for a sec, then walks out:: I guess not. Thanks.
<Jaxion> Looking for someone.. with bat wings. heh heh. :::smiles slightly:: Name's Jaxion
<Redwood> ::looks around the corridor::
<Maverick> ::suspisciously stares at jaxion::well if your down here no doubt guards will be here soon..
ACTION> THE SOUNDS OF MANY FOOTSTEPS RUNNING CAN BE HEARD COMING DOWN THE CORRIDORS
<Tripstar> Sorry... haven't seen anyone since I've been locked up in here. ::pauses:: why are you looking for her?
<Redwood> ::looks toward the corridor:: now would be a good time to leave................!
<Jaxion> Good call.. talk later.. runaway now.. ::starts backing in the opposite direction::
<Maverick> ::looks down the corridor::here they come!
<Tripstar> yikes! Guards... let's get outta here!
<Redwood> ::runs in the opposite direction of the footsteps::
<Maverick> ::follows behind the others::
<Tripstar> ::follows the other escapees::
ACTION> AT EACH END OF THE CORRIDOR THEY ARE IN THEY ARE CUT OFF MY NUMEROUS HEAVILY ARMED GUARDS
<Maverick> ::stops seeing they are trapped::any plans?
<Redwood> shit...........! ::looks around for something she can use to her advantage::
<Jaxion> Um.. nope.
*****INTERLUDE END******
SCENE> BACK IN THE DINING HALL, THE MORLOCKS PRESENT HAVE ALREADY SAT DOWN AND SOME ALREADY HAVE BEGUN TO EAT.
<Priest> ::scarfs down his food as quickly as one can with a knife and fork:: ((Most of this will probably end up going to waste anyway...)) Mmm, *gulp* this is good... ((I guess I never realized how hungry I was, drawing energy from the ore for so long...)) ::gulps down his glass of milk:: ((The ore...))
<Kali> ::Glances at the food, nibbling at it slightly.:: (Tastes normal enough...))
<Powerslam> ::eats, not really paying attention to other people::
<Tactile> ::just sit down, cause he was behind the rest of the group::{{Well....I really have nothing to do right now. I don't eat.))::looks at a plate before him filled with food::
<Myrea> ::has eaten about 1/4 of what's on her plate..picks at it slightly..sitting properly:: ((just..strange..don't exactly feel great..this is too different..might take awhile..))
<Genesis> ::sits at the head of the tavle, looking in Tactile's direction:: I understand that but I would rather not have you wandering around on your own, you understand of course.
<Tactile> ::glances at Genesis::{{Yes I do.}}((Yes I understand he has something secret and probably illegal.))
ACTION> THE DOOR SLIDE OPENS AND STATIC IS ESCORTED INSIDE
<Powerslam> ::glances up:: Where's leader boy been all this time?
<Myrea> ::blinks..looks over to static..nods slightly..eats another part of her food..but not much::
<Genesis> Ah, I see another one of your team has finalyl awaked. Some were more irradiated than the others.
<Priest> ::finishes his second helping of pheasent and serves himself some thirds:: ((My compliments to the chef...))
<Static> ::Frowns as he enters, still apparantely angry about being knocked out::
<Kali> ::Chews slightly on vegtables and some bread.:: ((I feel rotten for eating any sort of 'human' food... It's a normal conspect, life and death.. I still can't get over it.)) Leader boy...
<Tactile> ::looks at PS::{{Who are you talking about?}}
<Genesis> Once we are finished here we will go to the ore to see to its destruction and put at least some of your suspicions to rest.
<Powerslam> ::nods to Static:: He likes to play leader... ::shrugs then continues eating::
<Tactile> ::turns to Static::{{I haven't notice but I should of known you would of, all nitpickers do.}}
<Static> ::Shakes his head and sits down:: ((Just ignore him..))
<Priest> ::with mouth full, so muffled it's undeciperable:: But sir, you.. you.. youcan'tdestroytheore... ::gulps down another glass of milk::
<Myrea> ::rolls her eyes..moves her hands away from her food..shrugs and just sits::
<Static> ::Frowns:: I still don't like this, Genesis. You know a lot more about this ore, then you're letting on..
<Genesis> ::sighs slightly, looking at Priest:: You are overly concerned for it. It really is not good for you to be so worried. Here, I'd like you to try something. ::waves his hand at one of the surrounding men::
ACTION> THE MAN COMES OF WITH A PITCHER OF SOMETHING, POURING IT IN A GLASS NEXT TO PRIEST
<Kali> ::Eyes narrow.:: ((It's drugged or something else. Perhaps a mind game?))
<Genesis> ::glances at Static:: Of course I do, as I should. Oh, and your father is present in the building if you would like to see him. I have not told him yet of your arrival.
<Priest> ::looks at the glass, then at the others, and makes a "why me?" face:: ((I suppose if he wanted me dead.. that's no excuse...)) ::sniffs it suspiciously::
<Powerslam> ::glances to the glass:: ((He seems awfully quick to I'm guessing drug or get the only one worried about the ore drunk))
<Static> ::Face darkens:: I'll be sure to pay my respects..
<Powerslam> ::tries forming an energy ball and sending it at the glass::
ACTION> SOME TYPE OF ENERGY SPARKS FROM GENESIS' EYES, THE BALL DISIPATES HALFWAY ACROSS THE TABLE
<Genesis> If you do not care to have any, you could just say no thanks. ::glances at Powerslam::
<Priest> ::grabs the glass, starts to sweat again, and takes an itty bitty teeny weeny sip::
<Genesis> Would anyone else care for some though? ::has the same man pour him a glass as well::
<Powerslam> No thanks ::overly sarcastic:: ((Never trust a corp person bearing gifts...))
<Kali> ::Voices hisses and eyes narrow at PS.:: If you're foolish enough to waste your own life, that's fine, but please, put the others in regaurd first.
<Genesis> Very well. ::takes the drink, sipping it::
<Tactile> ::looks at Genesis::{{Well I would take one, but I am afraid I would leak onto your floor.}}
ACTION> PRIEST NOTICES THE DRINK TAKES RATHER GOOD, NO STRANGE AFFECTS ON HIM
<Powerslam> ::glances to Kali, calmly:: Get up on the wrong side of cave this morning?
<Priest> Mmm.. ::after seeing gen take a sip, takes a large gulp::
<Static> ::Frowns, staring at nothing in particular:: ((Do I even WANT to see him..?))
<Kali> If I did or didn't it dosen't give you the excuse to over react to a damn drink!
<Tactile> ::glares at PS::((Looks like he'll have more enemies than I.))
ACTION> PRIEST STARTS TO FEEL RATHER.. GOOD.
<Genesis> ::waves a hadn in Kali's and PS' direction:: Please please.. no harm was done. His reaction is understandable.
ACTION> PRIEST FEELSTHE SENSATION OF A WAVE GOIGN THROUGH HIM, AND AS IF HE IS FLYING IN THE AIR, EVEN THOUGH HE IS SIMPLY SITTING IN PLACE
<Tactile> ::turns to Priest::{{He seems to be enjoying his little drink...}}
<Powerslam> ::shakes his head and rolls his eyes, ignoring Kali::
<Priest> Whoo... ::giggles softly:: ..it's gone straight to my head..
<Genesis> ::looks at Priest's glass, nearly empty:: Erm.. that was not advisable.
<Kali> Just a moment too late you suppose Mr. Genesis? You seem to have that charm.
<Powerslam> What'd you put in it?
<Priest> ::finishes off the drink::
<Genesis> You do not "chug" Elysian. ::shakes his head:: Oh no..
<Static> ::Shakes his head, interrupting himself from his thoughts, and glances over, watching Priest's reactions:: ((Strange..))
<Tactile> ::turns to Genesis::{{Elysian...?}}
<Powerslam> I find it odd that you should drug the one person not wanting to destroy the ore...
<Genesis> A narcotic.. perfectly legal. I would have thought he had it before. In the past year it rose in popularity in Boston.. beat out rapture sales.
<Priest> Elysian? Land of the blessed dead.. ::giggles some more:: ..but I'm not dead am I? ::giggles::
<Tactile> ::gets up and heads back to the quarters::{{I don't feel like sitting here staring at food while others eat. I am going back to the room if you don't mind.}}((And even if you do too bad.))
<Tactile> ::heads back to the room::
<Genesis> I offered you some as well. He simply seemed overly stressed about the entire situation. ::looks warily at Priest::
ACTION> TACTILE IS ESCORTED FROM THE ROOM
<Tactile> {{err...I could leave on my own..}}::goes with the escorts::
ACTION> PRIEST'S HALLUCINATIONS WORSEN, SEEING HIS CHAIR AS A GIANT TURTLE
<Static> ::Frowns:: Narcotic..?
<Priest> ::grabs the pitcher:: Lemme just pour myself a little drinkiepoo... Oooh, hello Mr. Turtle...
<Static> ::Watches Priest and blinks:: He's completely lost it..
<Genesis> Mind altering hallucinagen. Not to be taken like that.. ::groans and puts a hand to his forehead::
<Kali> Drugs, quite fitting, after all you must of admisrated quite a few into our bodies lately...
<Priest> ::pets the chair:: You're awfully far from water Mr. Turtle.. ::grabs the water pitcher and pours it on the floor next to the chair:: ..there ya go, all better!
<Static> ::Grimaces, slightly:: How long does that stuff last?
<Kali> ::Arms cross.:: I suppose you couldn't- ::Cuts off the suggestion.:: How long with the effects last on the gentlemen?
ACTION> THE TURLE DISAPPEARS, EXCEPT FOR HIS SHELL. SNAKES SLITHER OUT FROM THE SHELL AND WRAP ALL AROUND PRIEST'S BODY
<Genesis> In the quantity he just took so.. suddenly.. he'll burn himself out. But.. the hallucinations will worsen..
<Priest> Oh no! Have to get them off! ::leaps to his feet knocking the chair back and starts leaping around waving his hands like an idiot:: Icky, slithery snakes! ICKY!!!!!
<Kali> How long will it take? It's not a hard question to answer. ::Dosen
<Powerslam> ::watches Priest then glances to Genesis:: I'm sure you just wouldn't happen to have an antidote around....
<Kali> 't look a amused with the situation.::
<Genesis> Just give him a few minutes.. hopefully.
<Static> ::Sighs and puts his head in his hands:: Terrific..
ACTION> THE SNAKES CLING TO HIM AND APPEAR TO BE ABOUT TO BITE HIM
<Priest> Ack! GET 'EM OFF, GET 'EM OFF, GET 'EM OFF!
<Priest> I know! ::starts to tears his clothes off:: It must be the bright colors that attracted them to me!!!!! ::glances at gen, with a look that begs for approval::
<Powerslam> ::turns away::
<Genesis> Ohh.. maybe I should have my men restrain him.. ::looks away and groans::
<Static> ::Also groans and glances away:: Very good idea..
<Kali> Please...
ACTION> PRIEST SEES THE FOOD ON HE TABLE COME ALIVE AND DO A LITTLE SONG AND DANCE NUMBER
<Priest> ::once he gets outta all that restricting spandex grabs a chicken leg and sings along:: Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough to keep me from you - ooh ::points at kali::
<Genesis> ::waves his hand at the other men, who reluctantly and slowly head for Priest::
<Static> ::Sighs:: As if I didn't have enough of a headache..
<Kali> ::Blinks slightly.::
<Priest> ::throws his arms up smacking one of the guys in the face with the chicken wing:: EVERYBODY SING! R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me!
<Powerslam> ::smirks slightly to himself:: I guess he gets turned on by women with wings?
ACTION> THE GUY CRASHES INTO THE OTHER, AND BOTH FLY OVER THE TABLE FROM PRIEST'S OUT OF CONTROL SUPER STRENGTH
<Static> ::Sighs:: Let me..::Extends a blade and stands, heading towards Priest::
<Genesis> ::glances up:: I.. wouldn't do that if I were you.
<Priest> ::goes into a ballet spin on his tiptoes:: WHEE!
<Powerslam> Better watch out, Leader Boy... he might not hit you with the chicken wing...
<Static> ::Glances at Genesis, ignoring Powerslam:: Why is that?
<Priest> Ooh! I know! ::grabs a handful of mashed potatoes and hurls them at genesis:: FOOD FIGHT!!!!!
<Powerslam> Alright... ::continues to look down:: Just watch where he's swinging that thing... and I don't mean the food...
<Genesis> Making him stronger with your knives is not the best course of--*splat* action..
<Kali> ::Groans slightly to herself.::
ACTION> THE NAKED PRIEST GETS A MAJOR RUSH AGAIN FROM THE DRUGS, BEFORE GETTING REALLY DIZZY AND FEELIGN DRAINED
<Priest> ::chucks a biscuit at static:: WHOO!
<Static> Stronger? ::Confused look as he ducks a bisquit, continuing to look away from Priest::
<Priest> ::tongue hanging out:: Dono go night-night now.. ::starts to fall, static the only thing between him and the ground::
<Static> ::Takes a step back, letting Priest fall to the ground::
ACTION> CRASH! PRIEST FALLS ON TOP OF STATIC, HIS SHEER WAIT PINNING STATIC TO THE GROUND
<Static> Arg..Shoot me now..::Tries to teleport out from underneath Priest::
*******SIM END*****