*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> APOCALYPSE'S THRONE ROOM.
SCENE> SPARKS SHOOT FROM GALLY'S IMMOBILIZED BODY, THREATENING TO DETONATE AT ANY MOMENT AND DESTROY EVERYTHING IN 74 MILES.
<Apocalypse> ::still in his throne with a calm expression::
<Seth> :;pacing, somewhat calmly:: (( This is it...? ))
<Landslide> This really isnt how Joto imagined dying....
<Maximus> ::: Looks to the people he came with ::: One of thoses portal things from that freak would be handy right about now ....
<Static`> ::Ignites his blades, starting to smile:: Y'know..If we're gonna go out, anyways..what say we have one last dance, Blue. ::Crouches in an attack stance::
<Crusade> I do not shockin' like being used as some suicidal mailman! ::looks around, hoping desperately for some potential escape route::
<Xeno> ::continues punding his fist against the wall where the door was::
<Powerslam> ::glances at Static:: Wouldn't that require you having fought him before?
<Gally> ((Of all the things I regret I count these...))
<Kali> ::Clutches her arm, hissing in pain as she watches the events with a slightly burled vison.::
<Apocalypse> ::raises an eyebrow:: If I am to die, I do not wish for my final moments to be wasted crushing an insect.
<Landslide> ::looks around and sighs to himself, then sits down on the floor meditating:: ((Joto will die at peace...))
<Flux> ((there has to be something, there has to be))::raises her hand to her forehead:: ((Come on Matthew, think))
ACTION> GALLY'S BODY SUDDENLY BEGINS TO DISASSEMBLE ITSELF AS THE COMPONENTS FLOAT IN THE AIR.
<Seth> ::still pacing:: Apocalypse, Sinister, Doom...all users. We should have realized they would wipe one another out...::looks oddly at the floating pats and sighs::
<Static`> Insect, huh? Care to back those words up, you big shockin' blue son of a..wha? ::Blinks, seeing the parts::
<Kali> ::Mutters a prayer.::
<Powerslam> ::blinks slightly, turning to look at Gally then looks to the group she was with:: ...does she normally do that?
<Maximus> ::: Sighs :::: It looks like Death has finally come for me .....
<Xeno> i dont wish to go out like this ::continues punching the wall::
<Apocalypse> ::watches Gally's body disassemble:: Hrm.. Interesting..
<Landslide> ::frowns hearing the others, then gets to his feet:: Neither does Joto... Joto believes there must be some way out of here..
<Seth> (( Mother...father...grant me some epiphany so that I might help my friends )) ::listens intenty for something/anything useful::
<Maximus> ::: Looks to Xeno, then to the others :::: Look at it this way, we Die today, so millions will live tomarow
<Powerslam> ((I guess we'll never know what happened to.. the others...)) ::sighs to himself then leans against the wall:: You look almost like you don't know what to expect next, Apocalypse ::glances to him::
ACTION> AS THE BODY IS COMPLETELY DISMANTLED, THE FUSION REACTOR ROTATES IN THE AIR, RADIATING WITH ENERGY. A FOCUSED BEAM ERUPTS FROM IT DIRECTED AT APOCALYPSE, VENTING THE BUILT UP ENERGY. THE BEAM BLASTS THROUGH APOCALYPSE AND HIS THRONE, CONTINUE TO BREAK ITS WAY OUT OF THE CITADEL AND INTO THE SKY.
<Xeno> ::backs up, frowning::
<Flux> ::mutters to herself:: please please please please please ::closes her eyes:: There has to be something
<Apocalypse> ARGH! ::falls to the floor, charred and smoking, talking through clenched teeth:: Unexpected, indeed..
<Seth> ::stares, blank look on his face::
<Maximus> ::: Watches :::
ACTION> THE CARETAKER, A MAN IN A CLOAK HIDING MOST OF HIS ARCANE CYBERNETICS, APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE.
<Kali> ((I'm going to die? I lived longer than a human, I shoud have no...)) ::Looks up and covers her mouth starts giggling almost insanely at at 'poccy's plight.::
<Powerslam> ::gets up, eyeing the hole then stops, looking at the Caretaker:: You did this?
<Caretaker> We must leave immediately! Apocalypse will recover quickly. ::reaches down, grabbing the unconscious Jaxion and lifting him::
<Xeno> ::looks to the caretaker:: i knew youd show up ::goes over to him::
<Maximus> :: Looks to the Caretaker :::
<Static`> ::Blinks slowly:: What the shock was that? ::Eyes Caretaker, narrowing his eyes:: Who're you? ::Turns to look back towards Poccy:: And why can't we just finish the shockin' job on this glitch..
<Landslide> ...Joto has never been happier to see anybody in his life...
<Seth> ::slight surpirse on his face:: Indeed. ::looks at Static:: Does it matter right now?
<Landslide> ::walks over towards Caretaker:: Joto is ready, take joto away
<Powerslam> ::looks at Static:: Because unlike you, the rest of us don't come back when we're killed.
<Maximus> ((Mother, it looks like my search for you isnt over yet ..... ))
<Caretaker> Because do not have that power! There is not the time to argue!
<Apocalypse> ::glares furiously at the Caretaker:: You.. Ozymandias spoke true.. ::begins to push himself back up to his feet:: You still live..
<Maximus> well lets hury the Shock up and get the shock out of this shocking place ...
<Static`> ::Sends a look at Seth:: You weren't at Halo City..::Eyes Poccy for a minute, then curses, letting his blades fly at Poccy:: Another time, blue! ::Moves to follow Caretaker::
<Gally> ((wonder what's going on out there))
<Powerslam> ::heads over to the Caretaker:: Then let's get going, already...
<Kali> ::Looks quietly at the Caretaker and hobbles quickly after the group.::
<Flux> ::clutches Gally's cpu and then follows after the Caretaker::
ACTION> GALLY'S BODY IS RECONSTRUCTED, MOVING UNTO THE CARETAKER'S CONTROL AND HEADING FOR THE PORTAL THE APPEARS.
<Landslide> ::moves through the portal:: Goodbye Appocalypse you silly robot thing..
<Seth> ::without looking back, jumps through the portal:: ((Thank Thor))
<Xeno> ::walks through the portal::
<Powerslam> ::walks into the portal::
<Kali> ::Moves slowly into the portal.::
<Flux> ::closes her eyes and jumps through the portal::
<Maximus> ::: waits by the side of the portal, as he looks to ppoccy ::::: Under Diffrent Sirciumstances we might have been Allies ..... but now ::: Looks to the portal and enters it :::
<Apocalypse> ::stands up, yelling after him in a rage:: You will not hide from me forever, Forge! I will see that you join your fellow X-Men in oblivion!
SCENE> STEPPING OUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PORTAL, THE MORLOCKS FIND THEMSELVES IN THE FORGE. FAMILIAR TO A FEW OF THEM, TO THE OTHERS, THEY STAND WITNESS TO A ROOM FILLED WITH SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE TECHNOLOGIES THAT EVEN THE MOST TECHNICAL MINDED OF THEM CAN BEGIN TO PERCEIVE HOW THEY OPERATE.
<Xeno> good to be somewhere i know is safe ::suits down and leans against the wall::
<Flux> ::looks at the forge in wide-eyed wonder:: It's... it's incredible
<Landslide> ::looks around:: This is amazing..
<Kali> Where... ::Her voice is weak due to the loss of blood and shock of being saved.:: Where are we?
<Landslide> What is this place?
<Powerslam> ::looks around then at the Caretaker:: Can you help her? ::looks to Kali::
<Maximus> ::: Looks to the Caretaker ::: Next time you send us someplace like that, Care to give us a few weapons?
<Static`> Hunh. ::Glances around:: Not bad..::Shrugs, slightly then looks towards Kali:: Definite med. assistance would be good..::Narrows his eyes:: Wait just a shockin' minute..did he call you Forge? ::looks towards the Caretaker::
<Landslide> ::blinks:: Oh, now Joto remembers... Sometimes Joto thinks he is losing his mind... Joto is very silly sometimes..
<Caretaker> He did. ::looks at Flux:: Please return Gally's core to her body.
<Seth> ::stays quiet, observing the Forge::
<Static`> ::Eyes go wide, behind his mask:: Hunh..The Maker. I'm impressed..::Nods towards Kali:: So..we gonna get to helping her..?
<Flux> ::nods her head at the caretaker and then walks over to gally's body and places her cpu in her head::
<Xeno> so, will apocalypse be destroyed now?
<Gally> ::closes the access panel and reestablishes her cpu's link to her body:: ((systems functional...)) testing... 1... 2... 3... is this thing on?
<Kali> I just need a needle, thread, and some bandages. We have worst things to worry about. I've sew up own gashes before.
<Landslide> Caretaker, will you be able to help Jaxion?
<Maximus> ::: Looks to Xeno :::: i highly dought that we have seen the last of apocalypse
<Powerslam> ::looks around, idely wondering if there's a nice massaging chair anywhere in the place::
<Seth> ::moves quietly around:: It's a pity that the crystal structure will be obliterated...
<Flux> ::nods and gives a small smiles at Gally:: It works fine
<Landslide> Joto noticed how you helped Angel-Blue, and thinks that if you could do something similar for Jaxion, that perhaps Jaxion would be alright..
<Kali> We hear you loud and clear.
<Caretaker> ::sets jaxion down on a table:: I have disabled the destruct protocol Doom implanted within Gally, there will be no explosion.
<Seth> ::slight smile:: ((perhaps I may return there one day, when I am no longer needed on this team))
<Gally> he must have done that after the attack on the white house... I'll need to have a talk with him about tampering with my systems
<Landslide> ::looks for a place to sit:: Joto is exhausted... ::sits on the floor after giving up his very short search::
<Xeno> ((It might of been better for mankind to leave her there to blow up apocalypse...))
<Kali> A talk? That's a bit of an underestasment<SP>...
<Static`> ::Crosses his arms:: Good..so..everyone's gonna get patched up all nice.. Nice timing..Forge..::Scowls slightly:: I figured you'd be dead..
<Caretaker> ::approaches Kali:: I could not allow Doom's plan to succeed. His intentions were for the explosion to disrupt the entire North American power grid. Millions upon millions more would have died from the resulting blackout. ::moves his glowing hand over Kali's injuries, causing them to slowly begin to heal::
<Gally> ::nods, and projects a small 6" plasma flare from her hand::
<Kali> ::Blinks at the hand, almost flinches then looks at the hole in her wing that starts to close up.::
<Xeno> ::blinks:: ((...I never though of the other effects of the blast...))
<Powerslam> ::looks around the group:: As much as I'd rather just sit here and relax for a little while... where do we go next? ::rubs his forehead lightly::
<Caretaker> I am no longer called Forge. And for now, you must recover here for a time. ::looks towards Jaxion:: Your friend will heal from most of his injuries and awaken soon.
<Kali> ::Nods to the Caretaker, looking a bit ashamed about the situation.::
<Seth> :: bites his lip :: ((If Doom comes into power again, I may have to stay with them longer than I anticipated ))
<Flux> ::looks around the forge simply admiring it totally unaware of what the others are saying::
<Static`> Great..so..what'd Joto call you.."Caretaker"..while they're healing..I'd kinda like to pick your brain for information..::Eyes Caretaker for a minute::
<Crusade> ::looks around for a moment:: Hey.. um.. No offense or anything.. and thanks for saving my life.. but I'd rather not stay here. I'm already repaired and there's some other things I'd rather do.
<Landslide> Static please... Joto wishes to rest, no need for a cross examination right now..
<Powerslam> ((Face it... the others're still around... she probably died...)) ::eyes the group then looks to the Caretaker:: Will Doom know that you ruined his plan?
<Kali> ::Glances at Crusade.:: Are you going to look for the others?
<Caretaker> ::glances back to Crusade:: Of course.. And good luck to you.. ::opens a portal for him::
<Static`> Go ahead, Joto..I was talking to him..::Eyes Caretaker::
<Crusade> ::nods at Kali:: Yeah.. if all of you survived then at least one of them had to.. ::flies through the portal, which closes behind him::
<Landslide> Uhm... Caretaker, do you have a more comfortable place for Joto to reside while he rests? Joto does not wish to be a nuisance, but this floor is not very comfortable..
<Xeno> if you will all excuse me, i need to reload my ammunition ::goes to walks down a hall to where the ammunition is kept::
<Caretaker> Doom is unaware of my existance.. He will likely investigate why his plan failed. And what is it you wish to know? ::looks at Static, waving a hand off to the side and causing some furniture to morph up from the floor::
<Powerslam> ::moves over and flops onto a comfy looking chair:: oh yeah, there we go... forgot what "soft" felt like
<Kali> I think we got the easy deal... ::Sighs quietly and stands up, still a bit woosy and sits near the table next to Jaxion and atempts to relax.::
<Landslide> Ah.. Thank you Caretaker, Joto is in debt to you.. ::gets to his feet then sits down on the nice comfortable sofa-chair::
<Flux> ::notices Xeno and then slowly follows after him::
<Static`> ::Moves to sit down in a chair:: Several things, actually..little about the Heroic Age..and also information about how to beat Genesis and save my father, if you have it. ::Crosses his arms:: When this thing when Poccy and Doom're taken care of...
<Gally> ::crosses her arms continuing to stand::
<Jaxion> ::lays unconscious, moving slightly with small pained groans::
<Xeno> ::looks to Flux:: you thought we wernt going to get outta there, did you?
<Powerslam> ::yawns slightly:: I still say we deal with Apocalypse then focus on personal vendettas later
<Flux> ::frowns:: It wasn't me that I was concerned about Joseph
<Seth> ::walking silently around the ship, taking in the accoustics of sounds reflecting of the metallic machinery and technology:: ((Not bad. The Crstal Place was better. Perhaps if I ever join the Amreggedon Choir again, we might perform there)) :;smiles::
<Caretaker> Perhaps.. after Apocalypse has been dealt with.
<Xeno> who were you concered about then? ::takes a turn into the ammunition room::
<Static`> ::Nods slowly:: Gonna hold you to that, Caretaker..::Smirks slightly, raising his mask:: One more thing..y'got anything to smoke, around here?
<Flux> ::follows after Xeno:: Everyone, you all saved my life, and for that I own all of them mine, I just can't stand the fact that I couldn't do anything to help
<Landslide> ::drops his head backwards and closes his eyes, taking some time to rest for a bit::
<Gally> ::looks at the caretaker:: you wouldn't happen to have a pen and paper around here by chance?
<Xeno> well, you help me all the time, even if you dont see it ::smiles and has the suit piece together infront of him::
<Caretaker> I am afraid not.. I will return soon.. ::walks out of the room through a door that closes behind him::
<Flux> ::sits down on the floor as Xeno goes about taking apart his suit and wraps her arms around her knees:: I don't belong her Joseph, I'm not prepared like everyone else here is.
<Gally> ::hums a tune in four part harmony::
<Kali> ::Sighs and closes her eyes, atempting to rest.::
<Xeno> ::goes to grab a crate off to the side:: well, you will be ::picks it up and goes and places it beside the suit::
<Seth> :: overhears Flux, and approaches:: You think any of us were prepared? ::hears Gally, and quirks his head at her::
<Static`> ::Says quietly:: Hmmph..Figures..he hangs out with plenty of guys that prob'ly smoked in the past, and he doesn't think to keep some around for visitors..::Smirks::
<Powerslam> ::watches Seth, Xeno and Flux then glances over at Gally:: ((I didn't really know her before but she seems different than in the citadel...))
*******MEANWHILE*******
LOCATION> BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS.
SCENE> THREE JURY OFFICERS, CANMORE'S SECURITY FORCE, ARE SPRAWLED ABOUT A CARGO AREA. ALL DEAD FROM BEING MAULED BY CLAWS. PESTILENCE SWIFT MOVES THROUGH THE CANNISTERS AND CRATES, HEADING FOR THE CANMORE AIR TRANSPORTS.
<Pestilence> ::grinning maniacally as she trots toward the transports, humming under her breath::
ACTION> THREE SHOTS SLAM INTO HER BACK AND RIP THEIR WAY OUT HER FRONT, WITHOUT SEEMING TO BOTHER HER VERY MUCH.
<Pestilence> *blink* Hrrn? ::bored glance behind her::
<JuryOfficer> ::stands a few meters back, aiming his gun at her:: You.. Don't move! ::already backstepping, obviously scared::
<Pestilence> ::grin gets even wider:: Heehee. ::turns to face the officer, moving toward him at a sedate walk::
<JuryOfficer> Oh Thor.. Oh Thor.. ::shoots at her, some of his shots missing, others nailing her but healing up soon after:: Oh Thor no..
<Pestilence> ::still humming some inane tune or another, leaps at him::
<JuryOfficer> AH! ::scrambles away, tripping and falling on his back::
<Pestilence> ::lands squarely on the man's chest, eyes narrowing slightly:: Soo... ya like yer job? ::snicker::
<JuryOfficer> Agh! ::unable to answer, coughing up some blood::
<Pestilence> How nice ::stands up from her crouch, moving one foot to his throat, then turning with a casual twist of her ankle to break his neck, and walking away::
*******EPILOGUE*******
SCENE> APOCALYPSE STANDS IN THE CHAMBER AT THE TOP OF HIS CITADEL, FULLY RECOVERED FROM THE FUSION BLAST HE TOOK. OZYMANDIAS STANDS NEARBY.
<Apocalypse> Too much time have I spent on the Morlocks. Now I must continue with my plans. ::places his energy-charged hands on the two pillars that have risen from the floor::
ACTION> THE ENTIRE CITADEL BEGINS TO GLOW WITH ENERGY, FOCUSING AND MULTIPLYING THE ENERGY APOCALYPSE CHARGES INTO IT. THE PRISONERS IN THE PENS BEGIN TO PANIC AS THE VERY CAGES THEIR IN BEGINS TO GLOW.
<Apocalypse> I will ascend to my rightful place in the heavens above!
ACTION> CRACKS SLICE THROUGH THE CITADEL AS IT STARTS TO CRUMBLE. A BEAM SHOOTS SKYWARD, ROCKETING THE UPPER PORTION OF THE CITADEL INTO THe SKY AS THE REST IS DESTROYED, PRISONERS AND ALL.
<Ozymandias> ::nods to Apocalypse:: May the world tremble.
ACTION> THE PORTION BREAKS THROUGH THE EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE, SETTLING INTO AN ORBIT AROUND THE PLANET AMONG ITS MANY OTHER ARTIFICIAL SATELLITES. ITS SHAPE MORPHS, CHANNELING INTO THE WORLD'S GLOBAL NETWORK AND FORCING EVERYTHING TO GO CHANNEL THROUGH IT. APOCALYPSE IS NOW IN CONTROL.
*******SIM END*******