*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> APOCALYPSE'S CITADEL.
SCENE> ANGEL BLUE, POWERSLAM, LANDSLIDE, XENO, AND MAXIMUS APPEAR VIA PORTAL AND ARE GREETED WITH THE DISTURBING SIGHT OF THE CITADEL. ONCE THE BEAUTIFUL HAVEN, IT IS NOW A HIDEOUS TOWER SURROUNDED BY JAGGED PIKES HOLDING UP THE BODIES OF THOUSANDS.
<Powerslam> ::sets his jaw:: How... lovely...
<Landslide> ::slightly shudders at the sight:: This is horrifying...
<Maximus> :::: Looks around the place ::: Looks like some place i could get use to ......
<Xeno> ::looks around, in suit, weapons armed, just in case::
<Maximus> :: Looks to Landslide :: i take it you never seen Hellrock ....
ACTION> THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANY FORM OF SECURITY OR GUARDS PATROLLING THE AREA.
<Powerslam> So this' where the others are? ((They must be kept inside or something...)) How do we get in?
<Landslide> ::shakes his head:: Joto has never heard of any "Hellrock"... where are we to go now?
<Xeno> im going to take an air view ::rockets into the air::
ACTION> RISING INTO THE AIR, XENO SPOTS SOMETHIGN FAMILIAR IN THE PIKES AS HE PASSES BY.
<Maximus> :: watches as Xeno takes to flight :::: i take it that one has a death wish?
<Xeno> ::looks towards the thing in the pikes::
<Landslide> ::nods:: Joto was thinking that as well..
<Maximus> to each there own i guess ::: Shrugs :::
ACTION> TAKING A MOMENT TO RECOGNIZE HIM IN HIS PRESENT STATE, XENO SEES JAXION BOUND TO ONE OF THE PIKES.
<Xeno> ::blinks:: Jaxion! ::flies towards the pike hes bound to::
<Powerslam> ::looks up at Xeno::
<Landslide> ...Jaxion?? ::hearing xeno, begins to rush towards him::
ACTION> AT CLOSER LOOK, THE RAGGED REMAINS OF JAXION'S CLOTHING IS SOAKED IN HIS OWN BLOOD. AMONG ALL HIS WOUNDS, THE MANY IMPLANT BIOCHIPS WHICH WERE ONCE VISIBLE ON HIS UPPER BODY AND HEAD HAVE BEEN RIPPED OUT, AS HAS HIS LEFT EYE APPARENTLY. BUT HE'S STILL ALIVE, BARELY.
<Xeno> ::continues flying towards Jaxion and cutting the ropes with his repulsor and carrying him down to the ground::
<Maximus> ::: Looks around at all the dead bodys :: you know something ..... there the lucky ones .....
<Landslide> ::sees jaxion and xeno:: Oh no.... Is he dead Xeno?
<Maximus> :: Looks over to Xeno, and the stranger he brought with him :::
<Xeno> no, hes barely alive, anyone know any medical skills?
<Maximus> From the looks of his wounds, he'd probbly be better off dead :: Looks away and continues to scan the area for any sigh of guards :::
<Landslide> ::shakes his head:: Joto does not...
<Xeno> damn, i dont know much either.....
<Jaxion> ::coughs, looking around:: what this.. shock.. ::looks at Maximus:: hey i wasn't sposed to go to hell.. ::nearly ready to pass out again::
<Maximus> :::: Looks back to the stranger ::::
<Xeno> Jax, umm, i would ask if your alright.. but
<Maximus> Hell would be a vacation from this place ....
<Powerslam> ::windes slightly at Jax:: So what're we gonna do, now? Can the one guy take him and heal him? ::looks around, expecting him to be listening::
<Landslide> Joto wishes Caretaker was here, he could help Jaxion... Joto is sure of it
<Jaxion> vacation.. heh.. ::groans:: okay.. be right back.. ::passes out::
<Maximus> Who is this Corpse?
<Maximus> :: Nods to Jaxion :::
<Xeno> ::tries to contanct the caretaker by any means nessisary::
<Powerslam> ::eyes Maximus:: That's Jaxion... somebody who quite frankly deserves to live more than you do
LOCATION> INSIDE THE CITADEL
SCENE> HAVING BEEN INVITED BY APOCALYPSE, THE OTHER GROUP HAS RECEIVED NO OPPOSITION BY THE FEW DARK RIDERS THEY HAVE PASSED IN ENTERING AND NOW WALK ALONG WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE MAIN CORRIDOR LEADING TO APOCALYPSE. THE CORRIDOR IS DIMLY LIT AND STAINED BY BLOOD.
<Seth> ::eyes narrow, prepared to fire at anthing that moves:: (( This can only end is death )) ::heaves a sigh::
<Randall> ::walks slowly with the others, looking forward:: I don't suppose anyone is trying to kid themselves that it's just paint.
<Static`> ::Moves ahead, almost unbothered by the blood:: ((Blue lips is going down..I saw way too many good people die, at Halo City, because of him..and if Dono IS dead...)) ::Shakes his head::
<Gally> ::scans her eyes from left to right... looking for any sign of attack::
<Seth> No, I am not. This is the blood of inncoent people, whom Apocalypse with pay for. ::grinds his teeth::
<Crusade> Least we don't still have a view of the people stuck up outside. ::walks along::
<Static`> ::Scowls, glancing back and muttering:: Y'know..with all this yapping, it's a wonder we haven't been killed already..
<FireSoul> ::looks at Seth with a hint of concern:: ((I don't think I've ever really seen him mad before...))
<Randall> We were invited, after all.
<Gally> and it is an invitation Apocalypse will regret
<Seth> ::looks to Static, scowling as well:: You believe En Sabah Nur does not know that we are here? ::points to a dark rider::
ACTION> THEY ENTER APOCALYPSE'S MAIN CHAMBER AND FIND HIM SITTING IN A THRONE FACING THEM. THE ROOM IS LITTERED WITH CORPSES AND THERE ARE TWO OTHER PRESENCES IN THE ROOM BEHIND APOCALYPSE, WHO REFUSE TO BE RECOGNIZED IN THE DARKNESS.
<Static`> ::Snorts:: Invited..fancy way of showing trap..::Shakes his head and moves ahead, spotting Apocalypse and igniting his energy blades:: And speaking of Big Blue, here he is.
<Gally> speaking of insane twencen rejects...
<Seth> :: squeezes his hands tight as they turn red ::
<Pestilence> ::hisses softly from somewhere behind Poccy's throne, teeth bared in a grin::
<Apocalypse> ::stands from his throne, looking down at them:: Welcome. It impresses me that you came so quickly to face your judgement.
<Gally> actually... we came to deliver you yours
<Static`> Yeah? Only one that's gonna get judged is you, ugly. ::Starts moving towards Apocalypse;:
<Death> ::stands motionless on the opposite side of the throne than Pestilence, and farther away::
<Seth> :: listens to the sounds of the two behind Poccy, trying to size them up::
<Pestilence> ::crouched on all fours, eyes gleam reflectively for a moment, like a cat's, before disappearing again::
<Apocalypse> ::raises a hand:: Have patience, External. All have not yet arrived for this.
ACTION> SETH CAN HEAR PESTILENCE'S SOMEWHAT RAPID HEARTBEAT AND LOW BREATHS. BUT HEARS NOTHING AT ALL FROM THE OTHER PRESENCE.
<FireSoul> ::grips the handle of her sword and takes a deep breath:: ((the others... it has to be them))
<Gally> ::sidesteps trying to get a better view of the figures behind apocalypse's throne::
<Gally> holding lackies in reserve Apocalypse? How... cowardly
<Static`> Oh yeah? Whozzat, Blue? ::Eyes Poccy, cautiously, sending a glance towards the shadows::
<Apocalypse> My horsemen will not take part in this. If you are that concerned about their presence, I will send them off before beginning.
<Seth> :: prepares to fire at Pestilence, expecting the brawling to begin any moment::
<Pestilence> ::low growl, shifts her weight a little, claws tapping against the floor::
<Static`> Oh, I could care less..I'm just planning to take a piece out of your shockin' ass, one way or the other..::Stands in a fighting stance, watching Apocalypse::
<Crusade> ::fists glow with energy, priming up and muttering:: What is this glitch about waiting for all to show?
<Seth> ::holds his arm up in Apocalypses direction, ready to blast him:: Indeed? Why wait for judgement?
<Gally> ::eyes narrow at apocalypse:: you are so pathetic
<Static`> ::Moves a few steps closer, eyeing Apocalypse:: Y'waiting for a shockin' news crew to record me tearin' your ass apart or somethin', glitch?
<Apocalypse> Impatient. Perhaps something to keep you occupied until it is time. A show to observe.
ACTION> ONE OF APOCALYPSE'S ARMS STRETCHES OUTWARD FAR BEYOND PROPORTION AND GRABS RANDALL, THROWING HIM TO THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF THE THRONE. BY RAISING HIS OTHER HAND, APOCALYPSE FORMS A WALL OF ENERGY KEEPING THE REST OF THE GROUP BACK.
<Randall> Ugn! ::hits the floor, darting back up and taking a couple steps back::
<Static`> What the Shock?! ::Moves to slash at the wall of energy:: What the shock are you doin'?
<Seth> ::fumes, knowing he can't do anything::
<Flux> ::eyes widen and runs towards the wall::
<Apocalypse> ::grabs Randall in a large hand, squeezing around his ribs::
<Gally> he's proving his weakness ::sighs:: one cannot have true strength, with such a tiny heart
<Pestilence> ::snickers raspily from the shadows::
<Static`> Let him go! ::Grits his teeth:: You want to pick on someone, you glitch..why don't you try me!
<Apocalypse> You are to be judged with the others. He is of no relevance to this other than to be disposed of.
<Seth> ::hears Gally and thinks:: (( Am I losing it? My hands, clenched so tight? )) ::tries to relax some::
<Randall> AGH! ::pushes against Apocalypse hand, feeling his ribs breaking:: Shocking.. bastard..!! ::quickly slips two components from his wrist bands and attaches them together to form some kind of gun:: arg..! I'm not dying without you!
ACTION> RANDALL'S WEAPON FIRES ITS FRONT END OFF AND ATTACHES TO APOCALYPSE'S CHEST, A BOMB, WHICH EXPLODES INTO APOCALYPSE AND LEAVES SMOKE LINGERING IN THE AIR AROUND THEM.
<Static`> Like shock, he's gonna be "disposed"..::Moves to try and teleport around the field::
<Seth> ::prepares to fire:: Senselessness! ::tries to keep his cool::
ACTION> STATIC APPEARS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ENERGY WALL. APOCALYPSE BECOMES VISIBLE AGAIN, WITH A LARGE HOLE IN HIS CHEST. RANDALL IS ON THE FLOOR, INJURED BY THE BOMB.
<Static`> ::Moves towards Randall:: C'mon, pal..You're in no shape to take on him..::Grabs him and tries to teleport him back to the other side::
<Pestilence> ::leaps forward, claws extending to rake deeply across Static's chest::
<Seth> ::sighs in relief and dispair:: Randall lives, but so does the monster.
ACTION> PESTILENCE CLAWS DEEPLY INTO STATIC'S CHEST, INTERCEPTING HIM BEFORE GETTING TO RANDALL. HE FEELS HIMSELF DYING, SLOWLY ENOUGH TO WITNESS WHAT IS HAPPENING.
<Apocalypse> ::stands there for a moment, his chest resuming its previous condition and reaches down, wrapping his hand around Randall's head and lifting him off the floor:: Your friend is too weak to survive, Morlocks.
<Gally> ::looks at Seth:: this wall... needs to leave
<Static`> Argh! ::Grabs his chest, dropping to his knees and clutching his chest:: Shockin'..glitches..::Tries weakly to raise his arm, to attempt fire a blast at Poccy's arm:: ((Can't..just let him..))
ACTION> ACCOMPANIED BY SICKENING CRACKS AND POPS, BLOOD OOZES OUT FROM BETWEEN APOCALYPSE FINGERS AND RANDALL STOPS MOVING.
<Seth> ::looks at Gally:: Indeed. ::glares at Randall's death::
<Flux> ::her hand quickly raises to her mouth:: ... no...
<Static`> ::Shakes his head:: Son of a glitch..
<Crusade> ::blasts into the wall, having no effect:: Let me through!
<Gally> It appears the "mighty" Apocalypse cannot even kill a baseline organic without help
ACTION> A FEW DARK RIDERS STUMBLE INTO THE ROOM BEHIND THE MORLOCKS AND COLLAPSE. XENO, MAXIMUS, POWERSLAM, ANGEL BLUE, AND LANDSLIDE, CARRYING JAXION, WALK IN AFTER THEM.
<Static`> ((Shock..was too slow..)) ::Falls, face first to the ground, dead again::
<Xeno> alright Apocalypse time to meet yer maker
<Powerslam> How original... ::forms and sends a few energy balls at the energy shield, testing it::
<Seth> ::looks to the others breifly, more anxiois about the Judgement::
<Apocalypse> ::drops Randall to the floor, maintaining his energy shield:: The flawed observations and idealistic nonsense spewing from you grows tiresome, machine. ::looks up at the other group's arrival:: I see you noticed the gift left for you outside.
<Flux> ::turns around and see the others and then looks down at the sword:: ((I failed him...)) ::looks up at the others:: ((I will not fail them))
<Gally> and your sick fantasies bore me organic... lower this shield so I can rip that wasted tongue of your from your mouth *TTTPPHHHTTT*
<Xeno> ::puts Jaxion down slowly against the wall::
<Pestilence> ::returns to the shadows behind Poccy's throne, grinning widely::
<Powerslam> ::eyes Apocalypse:: Gift? Then we should return the favor by giving you back your body in many small boxes
<Apocalypse> Very well. Now that all are present, the time of judgement has arrived.
*******EPILOGUE*******
LOCATION> THE CHICAGO RESERVE.
SCENE> THE BODIES OF SECURITY GUARDS LAY SPRAWLED ABOUT INSIDE ONE OF THE RESERVE'S MAIN CONTROL ROOMS, FLAMES LICKING THE AIR FROM HOLES BURNT INTO THEIR BODIES. DOOM STANDS ALONE IN THE ROOM, HIS ARMS HANGING AT HIS SIDES AND HOLDING THE THROAT OF THE NOW DEAD CORPORATE LIASON SENT TO "MONITOR" HIM.
<Doom> My need for cooperation has passed. My patience exhausted. ::looks up and around at the many monitor screens in the room:: I have succeeded in acquiring the necessary information from this accursed tomb.
<Doom> ::walks out of the control room, heading deeper into the Reserve:: Now, into the belly of the beast for my final task.
ACTION> DOOM ENTERS A NEW SECTION OF THE RESERVE, UNHINDERED BY THE ALREADY DEFEATED SECURITY SYSTEMS. IN THIS NEW AREA, THE SMOOTH METAL OF THE CORRIDORS ARE REPLACED WITH MOIST, PINK FLESH. EYES OPEN AND CLOSE ALONG THE WALLS, WATCHING DOOM.
<Doom> ::continues forward down the corridor:: A vile display. This ungodly perversion of science in life will no longer be tolerated.
ACTION> THE CORRIDOR LEADS DOOM INTO A CHAMBER WHERE A LARGE PULSATING ORGAN RESTS, ALMOST LITERALLY THE HEART OF THE CHICAGO RESERVE.
<Doom> ::looks upon the organ, placing a hand against it:: So... the megacorps' caged beast does indeed live. It beats beneath my palm. It warms to my touch. ::takes notices of one of the many eyes gazing upon him:: It watches my moves.
ACTION> A BLAST OF ENERGY ERUPTS FROM DOOM'S HAND, TEARING THROUGH THE ORGAN AND SPILLING GREEN FLUID ONTO THE FLOOR. A SHRILL CRY EXPLODES THROUGH EVERY ROOM AND HALL IN THE CHICAGO RESERVE.
<Doom> It dies by my hand. ::turns and walks out of the chamber, taking notice of the many eyes staring at him from the walls, slowly beginning to glaze over:: Do you still watch and listen, creature?
<Doom> Then may your last memory serve as my declaration to your megacorp masters. They will follow you and Apocalypse into Hell. And along with millions of others, Doom will lay the foundation of his new world with their corpses.
*******SIM END*******