*******SIM START*******
SCENE> THE CAMP LAYS IN BLAZING RUIN, LITTERED WITH COUNTLESS CORPSES OF REFUGEES AND RIDERS. THE BATTLE HAS ENDED. THE REFUGEES UNEXPECTED BRAVERY TOOK ITS TOLL ON THE RIDERS, WHO ALL LAY DEAD WHILE A HANDFUL OF REFUGEES STILL LIVE, AS DO THE MORLOCKS, AND THE MAN WHO INSPIRED THEIR COURAGE.
<Xeno> ::has suit off, leanind against something sturdy::
<Man> ::stands just outside the camp, stained with blood and more dripping from his sledgehammer::
<Landslide> ::looks over to the man and begins to approach him::
<Powerslam> ::sits on the ground, using a small pile of rider corpses to lean his back against, waiting for his wounds to fully heal::
<Landslide> ::looks at the man:: Joto thanks you for your help.... Joto does not believe that we could have done it alone
<Man> ::takes a moment before looking back at Landslide:: Don't mention it.. Anyway, we would have all been dead without the four of you showing up out of nowhere..
<Xeno> ::grabs a cloth and whipes off some blood from his hands, looking reletivly bloodless cause of the suit::
<Landslide> Joto supposes you could call it fate.... What is your name friend?
<Powerslam> ::stands up and looks around:: I wonder what Apocalypse'll do when he hears about the defeat...
<Man> Alex.. Alex Dorn.. ::rubs the back of his neck:: Just who are you and your friends?
<Landslide> ::points to himself:: Joto's name is Joto.. ::points to xeno:: That is Xeno, ::points to slam:: and that is Powerslam..
<Landslide> ::points to maximus:: And that is... ::thinks for a moment:: maximus
<Xeno> ::looks around:: I really dislike this day and age ::tosses the blood spotted piece of cloth to the ground::
<Man> ::nods:: Nice to meet you, I guess. ::looks around at all the... mess, stopping his gaze on the handful of survivors::
<Landslide> ::frowns:: it is a tragedy what has happened...
<Powerslam> ::walks over to the group:: We should keep ready for another attack...
<Xeno> new meaning to Hell on earth i think. ::looks to slam:: im running out of weapons, my rockets are depleted and on my secondary power source
<Man> Nothing that hasn't happened before.. or won't happen again the way things are going. ::looks at Powerslam, glancing at Xeno:: Friend there has a point.. Need to find someplace else to go.
<Powerslam> I haven't really been around lately... is there anywhere semi-safe for us to go?
<Landslide> ::frowns:: but where? Joto does not even know where we are
<Caretaker> ::voice heard, seeming to come from all around:: It is time to return now, Morlocks.
<Powerslam> ::looks around:: What about the survivors?
<Man> ::looks around:: Um.. who the shock is that?
<Landslide> ::blinks:: that is the man who rescued Joto from atlanteans
<Man> ...oh.
<Caretaker> They are being left in good hands.
<Xeno> ::looks to the man:: looks like they are
<Landslide> ::extends his hand to Alex:: Joto is happy to have met you Alex Dorn
<Landslide> And Joto wishes you best of luck
<Man> ::shakes Landslide's hand:: Same to you, wherever it is you're going.
<Landslide> ::nods:: Joto wishes he knew where he was going....
ACTION> THE FOUR MORLOCKS FADE FROM VIEW, DISAPPEARING.
<OldMan> ::slowly approaches the man:: Thou.. thou truly possesses the warrior spirit of Thor..
<Thor> heh ::slight smirk:: Whatever you say, old man.. Let's get you people someplace safe.
*******INTERLUDE*******
LOCATION> STARK-FUJIKAWA TOWER, NEW YORK
SCENE> A RARE ASSEMBLY OF THE HEADS OF MOST NORTH AMERICAN MEGACORPS SIT AROUND A TABLE IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM. THE URGENT SUBJECT MATTER OF COURSE BEING APOCALYPSE.
<MarcusCrane> ::hits his hand on the table:: I demand massive offenses on both Apocalypse and the Atlanteans! Vaporize the citadel from orbit! Fill the oceans with pollutants! Destroy them all! Canmore will NOT fall victim to them!
<Hikaru> ::sits calmly at the table:: Should our strikes even be successful, have you considered the aftereffects of such devastation? I do not believe so. Your lack of foresight has already be shown to us when you had a breed of Wave Spiders hatched before consulting us.
<SharonGleen> And since Apocalypse had them released prematurely, Horizon has been forced into conflicts on boths sides with them and the Atlanteans!
ACTION> THE DOOR TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM EXPLODES, HURLING THE DEAD BODIES OF TWO GUARDS TO THE FLOOR BEFORE THEM. THROUGH THE NOW OPENED DOORWAY WALKS DOOM. HIS ARMORED FORM WRAPPED IN A BLACK CLOAK.
<TylerStone> This is getting us nowhere. We simply cannot afford bickering. What needs to be done i-::bolts out of his seat:: What?! DOOM!
<Hikaru> ::eyes narrow, remaining seated:: It would seem security measures must be... improved.
<MarcusCrane> ::voice shakes with fear, trying to hide his emotion the best he can:: Doom.. black, another change in fashion?
<Doom> Doom mourns for the lost people of his nation. ::quickly reaches out and grabs Tyler Stone by the collar:: A massacre to which I know each member of this conference took part! ::throws Stone back into a chair:: But for the moment, you are spared Doom's vengeance.
<Hikaru> ::leans back, clasping his hands together in front of him:: Then what do we owe the... honor... of your presence?
<Doom> You wage a futile war against Apocalypse, the outcome of which holds high stakes for the entire world. I offer you my aid in ending the threat of Apocalypse. However, there are conditions that I insist upon.
<SharonGleen> And the conditions?
<Doom> You will grant me full access to the Chicago Reserve. Yes, I am aware of its continued existance.
<MarcusCrane> The Reserve?!
<TylerStone> You think we'll just hand over the technology in the Reserve? No deal!
<Doom> ::eyes glow with red intensity:: My offer of mercy has limitations. You will know Doom's allegiance, or you will know Doom's wrath!
*******INTERLUDE END*******
SCENE> GENESIS IS ONCE AGAIN HIS WAR'S POSSESSION, GRIPPED BY THE THROAT AND HELD IN THE AIR AS MORE ENERGY IS DRAINED FROM THE CHOKING MAN.
<Crusade> ::barrels through the air like a missile, slamming into War and blasting point blank, forcing Genesis' release:: You're slag now, bithead!
<Seth> ::runs in and grabs Genesis and pulls him away::
<Genesis> ::stumbles away with Seth, badly injured::
<Gally> ::dashes across the ground at War firing a continuous plasma flare at his midesection and closing to strike at it with a tank crushing punch:: it ends now War!
<Static`> ::Scowls, trying to aim at War:: ((The second Crusade is clear..I nail him. When this is all over...))
<Kali> ::Clutches a dagger and dives towards the sence, trying to help Crusade by heating up one of her daggers and throwing it at War's eyes before following after Seth and Genesis.::
<War> ::backhands Crusade away from him and destroys the dagger with a discharge of energy from his eyes:: You only wast-ugh! ::staggers only slightly from Galyl attack, glaring down at her::
<Seth> ::to Slym, Sinister, or whoever is listening:: Anytime now, is a good time for a way out of here... ::prepares to blast War if he charges::
<Randall> Have an idea.. I'll be right back! ::runs off, heading up the mountain::
<Gally> ::goes into a jumping high kick at War's chin:: I don't care about the time of a toady of apocalypse
<Slym> ::watches for a clear shot at War, answering Seth:: Some kind of disturbance from War or Genesis is keeping a portal from opening!
<Flux> ::watches Randall run off:: ((I hope it's a good idea)) ::draws in a deep breath and as she releases it charges at War with her sword::
<War> ::hammers Gally down against the ground with his fist as she jumps:: Nor do I have any care for you. ::walks after Seth and Genesis::
<Static`> ((..To shock with this..)) ::Teleports in closer, letting off a barrage of blasts directly at War:: Yeah? Well the feeling's definitely mutual, glitch!
<Kali> ::Flies after Seth and Genesis, flying low to the ground.:: How badly damaged is he? ::Glances back.:: I don't think he ::motions to War:: can fly, can he?
<Gally> ::hits the ground:: ((systems diagnostics, status?))
<Seth> ::prepares to fire a massive blast at War, but Static get in the way:: Glitch... he is not in a condition to do much of anything.
<Flux> ((I can't let him hurt them...))::swings the sword at War's neck::
<War> This persistance is only getting annoying! ::rears back to look at Static, Flux sword sparking against his chest::
<Kali> I could get him out of here and give us a chance to widdle War down.
<Gally> ::stands back up:: ok... you asked for it... ::jumps up and releases all of her spare plasma at War with both hands:: PLASMA FAUST!!!
ACTION> THE GROUND LIFTS UP AND TUMBLES FLUX AWAY FROM WAR AS RANDALL'S LANDCRUISER COMES BUSTING OUT FROM THE MOUNTAINSIDE, SLAMMING INTO WAR AND SENDING HIM FLYING BACK FURTHER DOWN THE MOUNTAIN.
<Randall> ::opens the door and looks out of the cruiser:: Now THAT'S more shockin' like it!
<Seth> Portal...now...for shocks sake. ::looks at Slym::
<Gally> ::crouches as she returns to the ground:: ...and when all else fails... hit the glitch with a big shocking car
<Static`> ::Looks in the direction of the cruiser:: Don't think he's gonna be down for long..maybe we should get Genesis further away from here, while we can.
<Slym> ::working some controls on his wrist gauntlet:: Trying.. ::glares down at it:: There's something wrong. ::looks back in the direction War went::
ACTION> WAR SLAMS DOWN NEARBY, AFTER A LARGE LEAP FOR LOWER DOWN THE MOUNTAIN.
<Seth> ::galres and sighs,still holding Genesis, looks at Randall:: Get that shocking crusiser over here!
<Gally> ((plasma system recharging... 8 hours to optimal levels... grrrreat...))
<Kali> ::Weak smile then looks around, doing a body count.:: (Joto, Powerslam, Blue, Xeno, and Jax... Did I miss anyone?) Then if we cant portal we run. Or not...
<War> NOW this ends. ::approaches them::
<Gally> ::eyes narrow at War:: round 2... ding
ACTION> APOCALYPSE'S VISAGE FAINTLY APPEARS IN THE SKY ABOVE THEM, EYES GLOWING RED.
<Seth> ::sets Genesis down and aims his fists at War:: Yes, it does. ::blasts at War with all the sonic energy he can muster::
<Static`> Shockin' Terrific..Look who's back. ::Reignites his blades, charging them with more energy:: ((Need to see if I can't take him out, with one blast..eh..?)) ::Blinks::
<Gally> ::holds up two fingers:: correct... but not the ending YOU desire
<Genesis> ::brings himself up to his knees, coughing on blood::
<War> ::braces himself against Seth's blast, skidding back a few meters:: Lord Apocalypse..? ::looks up into the sky::
<Seth> ::falls back, collecting himself, looking up at 'Poccy::
<Apocalypse> ::voices thunders in the air:: Cease your battle, War. You have again deemed yourself worthy of life. Return to your duties at once. ::glares down at the Morlocks and company:: Should you wish to oppose me further, you are invited to my citadel for final judgement. ::fades away::
<Kali> You okay? ::Kneels next to Genesis.:: Should of known your actions would be punished. Too damn bad for the world it has to hurt them. ::Looks up at Poccy.::
<Genesis> I.. ::clenches his teeth, standing shakily:: Will survive.
<Gally> ::looks up at apocalypse:: no... only your final destruction monster
<Static`> ::Growls at the fading image:: You know..we might just have to take him up on that, sometime..
<Flux> ((final judgement...)) ::looks down at the sword::
<Kali> When we get everyone together...
<Seth> ::stands and looks down at genesis:: Yes..but for how long? ::looks over to Slym:: If the portal is not working, let us move in the cruiser.
<War> ::nods, sends a momentary glare at Genesis before becoming enveloped in his own energy and disappearing with one last thing said:: Your own judgements now awaits.
<Static`> ::Turns back towards Genesis, walking towards him and speaking through gritted teeth and barely restrained rage:: You're shocking lucky you're needed alive, or I'd end you right here, you sorry son of a glitch..
<Seth> ::looks to Kali:: You really believe the others survived?
<Genesis> ::looks at Static with a slight smile, broken and bleeding:: Would you.. and condemn your father? Wherever he may be.. that knowledge is mine, and mine alone.
<Gally> ::looks at Genesis:: we better move... unless you want me to perform the duty I was assigned should you ever show up again
<Kali> Of course they did. We're a plauge to the planet. ::Weak smile.::
<Slym> ::watches War leave:: Mission's over.
<Static`> Yeah? That's nice. ::Smirks, slightly:: Y'see, Genny..you just did me a favor..I was afraid he might have gotten killed in that lackey's attack..thanks for letting me now he's alive and out there..glitch. ::Turns away from Genesis::
<Flux> ((Joseph... Kim...)) ::looks down at the ground:: They must have survived
<Seth> ::tries to feign a smile, looks at Genesis:: We saved you're life monster. Remember this.
<Gally> ((Whatever your plan is Doom... it better be good))
<Kali> He won't, that's the way it is. ::Looks to Slym.:: Sir, is it possible to know if our friend's are alive?
<Genesis> The Morlocks are my creation. To which I owe nothing.
ACTION> CASCADE RETURNS, BRIEFLY FROM A FOLD IN SPACE BEHIND GENESIS. TOGETHER, THEY BOTH DISAPPEAR.
<Kali> ::Sighs and shakes her head.:: His creation my - ::Mutters.::
<Slym> I know for certain that one is.
<Kali> Who?
<Crusade> ::checks himself over,making sure he is repairing:: Ugn.. ::looks up at the others:: I'm intending on taking Apocalypse up on that invitation. An open door to the citadel is better than wasting time trying to eventually bust in.
<Seth> ::looks at Slym and glares:: You mean to say Sinister withheld information from me?
<Static`> Who? ::Glances back at Slym:: ..And anyone got any shockin' cigarettes? I ain't had one in months..::Mutters to himself:: After dealing with both Genesis and Poccy's toadie, I need a smoke..::Smirks, glancing at Crusade:: Think they got cigs there?
<Kali> ::Mutters about ciggarates are damaging for your lungs while giving Static a sharp glare.::
<Gally> ::notes a few cracks in her ceramic armor:: ((minor damage no major systems impairments)) so... what's next?
<Slym> ::looks back at Seth:: Are you actually surprised? There is far more to this. ::glances back at Kali and Static:: And you'll find out who, unfortunately.
<Randall> The cruiser should be able to get us to the citadel. If that's where we head.
<Static`> ::Smirks:: I missed your nagging, Wings. ::Winks, then looks at Slym:: Whassat supposed to mean?
<Gally> ::looks at Slym:: what precisely are you referring to? Now is not the time for secrets and foreboding
<Seth> ::cracks his knuckles in anger:: (( I find my temper to be more and more like Static's every minute that Apocalypse is alive ))\
<Flux> ::looks at the group and tilts her head in curiousity:: ((what on earth are they talking about?))
<Seth> ::walks darkly over to the crusier and jumps in, looking back at the others:: (( First Apocalypse, then I'll deal with Sinister)) ::tries to control his breathing, to calm himself::
<Kali> ::Looks at Flux and semi-shurgs.:: If it will effect our fighting somehow maybe we should know.
<Flux> ::nods her head at Kali and then looks at Seth and follows after him and lightly put her hand on his shoulder:: Are you alright?
<Slym> ::adjusts his wrist gauntlet:: Now is not the time for Q&A either. If you go to the citadel, I wish you luck. ::opens a portal and steps through into it::
<Seth> ::turns, fist clenched, but speaking with a calm voice:: I am okay. ::nods, feigning a smile:: Thank you.
<Static`> ::Moves towards Slym:: Wait just a..Shock. ::Shakes his head as Slym steps through:: Well, that idea cratered..
<Gally> I would guess it's the citadel then?
<Crusade> ::moves into the cruiser:: THat's where I'm heading. I owe Apocalypse for the others..
<Flux> ::smiles gently:: You were nice to me when I was upset... so I just thought I'd return the favor
<Static`> Seems that way. Would've liked to have had a small talk with Cyke, if that's who he's supposed to be..::Frowns, as something occurs to him and heads after Crusade:: I never had a chance to ask..what happened to Dono?
<Seth> ::thinks, and smiles:: Seems forver ago.
<Crusade> ::sits down:: Last I saw him, he was caught the flood of water when the Haven's dome cracked.
<Kali> ::Looks at Crusade.:: The others? Oh god... ::Sighs and mutters a quick prayer.:: Snice we're all going and friends have been lost to that bastard I know I'm going. ::Crosses her arms and shifts her wings slightly.::
<Flux> I know... ::her smile fades:: ...you haven't ummm... "performed" in awhile have you?
<Gally> I'm going... Apocalypse must be destroyed at any cost... or there won't be any world left
*******SIM END*******