*******PROLOGUE*******
LOCATION> THE FORGE.
SCENE> THE COLUMN OF ENERGY LEVITATING ANGEL BLUE DISIPATES, GENTLY SETTING HER DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND ALLOWING HER TO REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS, NOW APPARENTLY PURGED OF THE EMPLATE EFFECTS INFLICTED ON HER.
<Caretaker> ::stands before her and looks down at her, his cybernetic eyepiece having a faint glow::
<Angel_Blue> ugh.. don't wanna get up... let me sleep...
<Caretaker> Not even to see Joseph again?
<Angel_Blue> maybe he's better off without me..
<Caretaker> See for yourself.
ACTION> THE CARETAKER FORMS AN IMAGE IN THE ROOM SHOWING A LARGE CAMP SETTLEMENT MADE MOSTLY OF JUNK AND WRECKAGE. AN ARMY OF DARK RIDERS SURROUNDS IT. THE IMAGE ZOOMS IN TO SHOW LANDSLIDE, MAXIMUS, POWERSLAM, AND XENO STANDING INSIDE THE CAMP.
<Angel_Blue> ::looks up at the image::
ACTION> ANGEL BLUE SUDDENLY SENSES SOMETHING ABOUT THE CARETAKER. A SENSE THAT SHE DOES NOT REMEMBER EVER FEELING BEFORE, EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR.
<Angel_Blue> ::slight frown, slowly sits up:: what... what did you do to me...?!?
<Caretaker> ::still looking at her:: You were changed into an Emplate. Creatures that feast on genetic marrow, similar to vampires. I purged most of their influence from your system. You still have some residual effects however. What you are sensing is my mutancy.
*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> A UNKNOWN BARREN LANDSCAPE, WHERE SURVIVORS HAVE BEGUN TO SET UP A REFUGE FROM APOCALYPSE.
SCENE> APOCALYPSE'S DARK RIDERS, A SUPER-POWERED ARMY DEVOTED TO APOCALYPSE IDEALS, CHARGE AT THE REFUGEE CAMP FROM ALL SIDES. THEY HAVE ALREADY BEGUN TO PICK OFF THE PEOPLE AS THEY FUTILELY SCRAMBLE TO ESCAPE.
<Landslide> ::looks to slam:: Shall we friend?
<Powerslam> We don't have a choice, Joto... ::forms a few fully charged energy balls and sends them at a few Riders:: shock...
<Xeno> ::floats in the air, firing rockets down at the oncoming army::
<Landslide> ::slams a foot to the ground, trying to create a wall of rock infront of one of the dark riders::
ACTION> THE RIDERS SWARM INTO THE SETTLEMENT, SPLITTING THE FOUR OF THEM UP IN THE CHAOS.
<Powerslam> ::grabs a loose piece of metal and swings it at a rider then forms and sends a few energy balls at riders around him:: ((too many of them! where's that damn hero!))
<Xeno> ::flies over the riders firing repulsor and sonic blast at them::
<Landslide> ::causes the earth to rise from under him and then stop suddenly in order to propel him through the air, and attempting to dive at one of the riders::
ACTION> A DARK RIDER TEARS THROUGH ONE OF THE MAKESHIFT TENTS CHASING A GIRL AND A MAN, RELEASING A SONIC BURST THAT SPLATTERS THE TWO BEFORE THEY GET VERY FAR.
<Xeno> ::sweeps the riders with a volley of rockets::
<Powerslam> ::growls then forms random energy balls, sending them in random direction above the camp::
<Landslide> ::tries to tackle one of the riders in mid-air::
<Xeno> ::flies down and plucks of two riders and flings them at two others as hard as he can::
<Landslide> ::grabs hold of the rider while in mid air and propels himself and the rider to the ground:: Hoh, You will suffer now under Joto's weight!
ACTION> A FIREBALL HURLED FROM ONE OF THE RIDERS LANDS IN THE AREA THE INJURED ARE LAID, AS A BLAZE BEGINS TO FORM.
<Landslide> ::rolls off the rider and looks up:: Oh no....
<Powerslam> ::grabs another shard of metal then slams it at a rider, knocking him down then shoves it through his throat:: Die, son of a glitch!
<Landslide> ::growls and raises his arms trying to move the earth and spread it over the flames to put them out::
<Xeno> ::fires three more rockets and hears some clicks:: Shock! ::fires his repulsor down::
ACTION> THE DIRT PUTS OUT MOST OF THE FLAMES, THOUGH SOME OF THE INJURED HAVE ALREADY FALLEN VICTIM TO THE FLAMES. OTHERS TRY TO STUMBLE AWAY.
<Powerslam> ::charges a rider, forming an energy ball in each hand then slams them into the sides of his head:: ((where's this damn hero? ...don't tell me he's been killed already...))
<Landslide> ::creates a jagged shard of rock, and makes it thrust through one of the riders::
ACTION> A RIDER WHOSE FOREARMS HAVE TURNED INTO ENERGY BLADES RUNS THROUGH THE CAMP, SLICING UP PEOPLE IN PASSING. HE PASSES BY POWERSLAM, GIVING HIM A LARGE GASH IN HIS SIDE THAT MAKES HIM FALL INTO A TENT.
<Powerslam> ::winces and gasps:: son of a...! ::puts a hand to his side::
<Xeno> ::fires the repulsor and the blade arm rider::
<Landslide> ::loosens the earth beneath the blade-armed rider, to slow him down::
<Powerslam> ::knocks back a tentacled rider running at the tent with an energy ball, waiting for his healing factor to make it so he isn't too vulnerable::
ACTION> THE BLADER STUMBLES THROUGH THE LOOSE SOIL AND IS BLASTED DOWN BY XENO. TWO FLYING RIDERS SMASH INTO XENO FROM BEHIND AND SENDING HIM CRASHING INTO THE GROUND.
<Powerslam> ::looks around the tent, trying to see if there are any people to protect in there::
<Xeno> ::smashes into the ground and slides:: your going down buddy ::fires up his rockets and flies up after the flying riders, firing his sonic blasts::
ACTION> POWERSLAM IS PUNTED THROUGH THE TENT BY A MUSCLE-BOUND RIDER, ONLY MAKING HIS INJURY WORSE.
<Landslide> ::creates a sandstorm around a group of riders trying to confuse and harm them::
<Powerslam> ::winces as he lands, immediately forming and sending energy balls at riders around him:: ((how're we supposed to survive this?))
ACTION> THE LARGE RIDER KEEPS ON POWERSLAM, GRABBING HIM BY THE ARMS AND LIFTING HIM OFF THE GROUND. HIS ARMS ARE TWISTED ALMOST TO THE BREAKING POINT, AND MAKING HIM UNABLE TO SEND AN ENERGY BALL AT THE RIDER.
<Landslide> ((joto is wondering where this hero is supposed to be... Joto is unsure anyone may last much longer...))
<Powerslam> ::tries headbutting the rider:: Shock you and your glitchmaster!
<Landslide> ::tries to encase a group of riders in a dome of rock::
ACTION> A LONG-HANDLED SLEDGEHAMMER SWINGS INTO THE BCK OF THE RIDER'S NECK WITH A CRACK. THE RIDER DROPS POWERSLAM AND FALLS TO THE GROUND.
<Xeno> ::switches on his defense system:: ((this better work)) ::punches at a rider::
<Powerslam> ::drops to the ground with a wince, looks up with a blink::
<Man> ::one hand holding the old bleeding wound on his side, the other holding the sledge:: heh.. lookslike we're a matching pair now.. ::motions to Powerslam's wound with the sledge::
<Powerslam> ::pushes himself up with a groan:: Who are you? ...wait, don't answer that, let's just try and survive...
<Landslide> ::looks around for more riders to take out::
<Man> ::nods:: That was the original idea. ::moves away from him, smashing the sledge against a Rider's head that's not looking::
<Xeno> ::gives a strong backhand to a rider and watches his go flying back into another rider::
<Powerslam> ::grits his teeth against the pain of the wound then slams an energy ball into the side of a rider's head about to attack the guy::
<Xeno> ::bashes two riders skulls together and hears the cracking sound::
ACTION> THE SURVIVING PEOPLE START TO TAKE NOTICE OF A MAN FIGHTING AGAINST THE DARK RIDERS, WIELDING A HAMMER. WHISPERS BEGINT O CIRCULATE. "Thor.. Not abandoned.. Possessed him.. Thor fights with us.." THE PEOPLE BEGIN TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE RIDERS RATHER THAN RUN.
*******ELSEWHERE*******
SCENE> MOMENTS AFTER THE FIGHT BETWEEN GENESIS AND WAR WAS BROUGHT OUTSIDE, A LANDSLIDE WAS CAUSED THAT SWEPT EVERYONE A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN THE MOUNTAIN. GENESIS IS OBVIOUSLY OUTMATCHED BY WAR, WHO SEEMS TO BE JUST SOAKING UP ALL THE ENERGY GENESIS POURS ON HIM AND GROWING LARGER.
ACTION> THE OTHERS HAVE SO FAR BEEN FORCED ON THE SIDELINES HAVING EITHER BEEN DRIVEN BACK BY THE WILD ENERGY OUTPUT SURROUNDING THE TWO, OR ARE STILL CLIMBING OUT OF THE RUBBLE FROM THE LANDSLIDE.
<War> ::smashes his fist down on Genesis' back and punts him into the mountainside:: Pathetic shade!
<Gally> ::rolls a boulder off of herself:: ok... where'd the piece of steel statuary and that idiot Genesis go?
<Kali> ::Crawls out between two rocks carefully and looks at her wings over hearing Gally voice.:: Honestly, I'm hoping the horesman wins...
<Randall> ::stops after firing on War for awhile:: Shock it.. that energy field's just swallowing my shots up!
<Gally> ::stands up:: I don't blame you... but his boss is at the top of my list of people who I'd rather see meet a violent end
<Crusade> ::uses a large rock to pull himself up, slumping against it:: Uggn.. equilibrium system's damaged.. can't do much for awhile now..
<`Static> ::Eyes the energy field, cautiously, scowling at the way the fight's going:: I'm going to try teleporting past it..
<Seth> ::standing by Randall, after firing a few blasts:: Indeed
<Gally> ::looks at Static:: can you take one other with you?
<`Static> ::Shakes his head:: I don't know..the way the energy is fluctuating like that, I'm not even sure I'll be able to make it through.
<Seth> ::looks around:: Where is Slym? ::listens::
<Slym> ::gets to his feet, eyes flaring before firing a blast at the ground under Genesis and War, distancing them:: There! Now keep them apart!
<Flux> ::kneels on the ground surveying the area:: ((There has to be a way in there...))
<Gally> ::jumps between War and Genesis... facing War:: hurry up and get Genesis!
<`Static> You've got it..::Teleports at War, igniting his energy blades:: Okay, pal..let's play. ::Grits his teeth:: There's only one person that's gonna wipe Genesis off the face of the planet, if I have anything to say about it..::Slashes his blades at War::
<Seth> ::nods then scowls as he heads toward the fighting dou, blasting at War's feet::
<War> ::leaps high into the air, going over them and dropping down towards Genesis::
<Genesis> ugh.. ::blinks, seeing War coming and rolls clear before he hits ground::
<Kali> ::Sighs and tries to fly towards the others.::
<`Static> Oh, no you don't..::Growls and tries to teleport behind War and rake his blades down his back::
<Gally> ::backflips in a blur and launches into a kick at War's back::
<Seth> ((I'll let Static have his death wish)) ::blasts at war, then moves to Genesis's side:: You must come with us. Now.
<Flux> ::jumps to her feet and then runs to Seth side::
<War> Ar! ::glares back at Static, ignoring Gally's kick and swatting Static about a hundred feet away instead:: Get away! Your judgement is not my priority! ::charges towards Seth and Flux::
<Seth> ::scowls at Genesis:: You know you have no chance against him. Go, now!
<`Static> ::Goes flying, dazed by the blow::
<Seth> ::turns and starts blasting at War, preparing to dive out of the war::
<Kali> ::Dives at War, shooting back a few yards away then firing a fireball at Wars back.::
<Gally> ::blinks:: ((what did I get myself into now?)) ::extends her blade and charges at War blade first::
<`Static> ::Shakes his head, blinking as he tries to get his bearings and get to his feet:: ((Ouch..))
ACTION> SETH'S ATTACK SOMEWHAT COUNTERACTS KALI'S AS HIS BLASTS EXTINGUISH THE FLAMES ON WAR, BUT DO NOT SLOW HIM DOWN.
<Flux> ::grabs Seth and quickly pushes him out of the way of War and then dives out of the way::
<Seth> ((What the shock is he waiting for?)) ::rolls his eyes and gets pushed to the side, anger building::
<Crusade> ::flies above War, wrapping his arms around War's neck, trying to hold him back::
<Gally> ::jumps trying to drive her one of her arm blades into War's back:: get the shock away from him servant of a coward!!!!
<Flux> ::draws her sword:: Get Genesis out of here!
<Genesis> ::slumps against the mountainside, bleeding in many places::
<Seth> ::runs to Genesis, and pulls him up:: Lets go.
ACTION> GALLY'S BLADE SPARKS AGAINST WAR'S BACK. CRUSADE FALLS ONTO HER AFTER THE BACK OF WAR'S HEAD SMASHES INTO HIS FACE.
<Slym> ::moves between Genesis and War, trying to force War back with his optic blast:: Everything's has been working against us on this mission! Flipside, the Marauders, and now this! Take him down anyway you can!
<Gally> ::retracts her blades and tries to roll crusade off of her:: ((I really don't want to have to do this... but nothing else seems to even slow this shocker down))
<`Static> ::Shakes his head as he gets back to his feet:: You're speaking my language, Slym..Hey, Tinhead..suck on this, you shockin' glitch! ::Reignites his blades, aiming them at War and trying to aim a blast at War::
<Seth> ::places Genesis behind a rubble pile:: I will return ::heads back out at War::
*******SIM END*******