*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> THE HAVEN
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS ARE SCATTERED ABOUT THE HIDDEN CITY, FREE TO TAKE TIME FOR THEMSELVES. ARCHANGEL AND KALI ARE OUTSIDE THE CITY, FLYING BACK TOWARDS IT AFTER CHECKING THE SITE WHEN THE FIGHT WITH EXODUS TOOK PLACING, STILL FINDING NO SIGN OF DUST OR EXODUS.
<Kali> ::Glances back again to the barren site once again.:: Just amazaing... you'd think there would be something more left behind after that fight...
<Angel_Blue> ::sitting on a bench somewhere::
<Landslide> ::smirks:: Joto is famished... ::looks around for a nice place to eat::
<Static> ::In a grassy area, doing pushups:: ((Training time, Ethan..no letting up until you're ready..everything up until Genesis is a warm up.))
<Seth> ::wanders quietly around, hands in pockets::
<Angel_Blue> ::stares off into space with an almost gloomy look::
<Archangel> It is difficult to tell who won that fight. Dust should have returned to us, and Exodus would have likely returned as well to take Kaft. ::flies alongside her::
<Powerslam> ::sits down by the stream, sighing boredly then lays back on his back::
<Seth> ::listens listens to the high pitched reverberation of the crystals:: ((beautiful...))
<Predator> ::saunters past Slam, hands in her pockets:: Taking the day off, are you?
<Powerslam> There's not a whole lot else to do... it's not like we actually get time off...
<Landslide> ::spots a decent looking restaurant and walks in::
<Flux> ::sits down in a grassy area legs drawn in and hugging her knees::
<Static> ::Continues his pushups, breathing hard, before stopping and turning over to do sit-ups:: ((It ain't ever gonna be over, until Genesis pays..then, you can rest.))
<Kali> I don't want to say they destoryed each other... there really isn't much proof.
<Predator> ::snorts:: You don't 'get' time off, you take it
<Kali> But who is Dust? If you know who he is that is.
<Saint> ::strafe-ports above Static, standing on his back as he does a couple pushups:: So.. how's the grass growing down there?
<Powerslam> Yeah... and it's really easy to just take time off while you're in the middle of a fight
<Predator> ;:smirks:: Well you generally time it a little better than that
<Powerslam> And just when ::looks at Preds:: do we have time where we're not in a battle, running from a battle or running to a battle?
<Flux> ::looks off a little ways and sees Saint standing on Static's back:: ((the people here are so odd... I don't understand them at all, but then again I don't usually understand anything but computers.))
<Angel_Blue> ::sighs::
<Predator> Well if you're determined to be illtempered about it... ::crouches down by the stream to look into the water::
<Archangel> I had only met him on a couple occasions. All that I know of him is that he came to Halo City at the end of Doom's presidency.. He seemed intent on finding the child who would become the Messiah, but never said why exactly.
<Static> ::Grimaces, slightly:: It's growing just fine..::Ports out of the way, in an attempt to send Saint crashing to the ground and appearing a few yards away, glaring at him::
<Landslide> ::sits down on a stool at the counter of the diner type place and orders something to drink::
<Seth> ::wanders by a grassy park area, smiling notcies Flux sitting in the distance:: ((perhaps some sound...)) ::waves his hand around, creating the sounds of a syntho-orchestra tuning up::
<Powerslam> Me? Ill-tempered? ::scoots over and kicks Preds into the stream::
<Predator> ::growls, picking herself up and shooting Slam a dirty look::
<Kali> I see... Kaft seems like a nice child. It seems unfair the whole fate of the world should rest on his shoulders.
<Seth> ((Now that I'm warmed up)) ::smiles at the thought of "playing" again::
<Flux> ::raises her head to the sound:: ((What is that? )) ::looks around for the source::
<Saint> ::drops down on his feet, snickering:: Shock.. no one around here seems ready to take a little joke.
<Powerslam> ::smirks at Preds:: Sorry about that
<Angel_Blue> ((how am i supposed to tell him...? he'll probly just think i'm testing him or something...))
<Seth> ::begins woving his whole body around in what looks like tai chi, generating an Armaggedon Choir piece called "Utopia"::
<Static> ::Drops onto his back, starting a few situps:: I don't have the time for jokes, anymore..doesn't..ungh..this place have any decent gyms?
<Archangel> Yes... but I plan to help him as much as I can, as will the rest of the Coven. He should not be alone with such responsibility. ::swoops down towards the lake, gliding towards the shore::
<Predator> ::mutters something in japanese under her breath, taking her jacket off and wringing it out::
<Flux> ::tilts her head curiously at Seth watching him:: ((He's doing this?)) ::quietly stands up and slowly moves closer to Seth::
<Powerslam> ::goes back to relaxing::
<Predator> ::drops the wet jacket over Slam's head and walks off::
<Seth> (( Somewhat harder than I remember...)) ::concentrates, begining to sweat::
<Kali> ::Glides a few yards away from Archangel following.:: He'll have good teachers then.
<Powerslam> ::blinks, pulling the wet jacket off then looks to Preds:: Forgetting something?
<Flux> ::sits down not too far from Seth simply watching him::
ACTION> ARCHANGEL AND KALI NOTICE THE SKY ABOVE THEM IS SUDDENLY QUITE CLOUDY, WITH FLASHES OF LIGHT THAT DO NOT LOOK LIKE LIGHTNING.
<Predator> ::halfway down the street, glances back:: Not as if a wet jacket's gonna be much use
<Archangel> ::lands near the edge of the lake, looking up into the sky:: Strange..
<Kali> ::Looks up quietly to the sky.:: It's... it's not a storm, is it?
<Kali> I take it this it's the first time it's happened?
<Static> You hear for any..particular reason? ::Grunts as he does the situps:: Dono send you to bug me or something?
<Powerslam> ::gets up and follows Preds::
<Seth> ::not noticing Flux, continuing his movements:: (( Coming up on a complicated part...)) ::arches his back and notices Fluz out of the corner of his eye:: ((wha?)) ::falls backward, all sound ceasing::
<Saint> ::shrugs:: Dono's busy with Kaft.. so's Rapture.. Rune and Sacrement are on some date.. Archangel's out with Kali.. and Crusade has even less of a sense of humor than you do.
<Flux> ::lets out a small gasp as Seth falls and then blinks and stares at him:: Are you hurt?
<Seth> ::mumbles in Japanese and sits up:: Fortunatley no...just my pride. ::embarassed smile::
<Powerslam> ::follows after Preds:: ((Where's she going?))
<Static> ::Scowls slightly at mention on Kali and Archangel, sending a glance at Saint:: So you picked me to bug, I take it?
<Predator> ::strolls down the street, just looking at the sights::
<Archangel> ::calls the entrance to the haven to rise from the ground with a wave of his hand:; We should get inside the city.
<Kali> ::Nods and follows.:: Suppose so.
<Saint> Hey, you picked yourself. Like this is anyway to spend your free time. I had no choice but to come and "bug" you.
<Flux> Oh, what was that music you were ummm... performing?
<Static> ::Sits up, for a minute, stopping the situps and eyeing Saint for a minute, before shaking his head:: Funny..remind me of myself, a few weeks ago.
<Angel_Blue> ::sits there, still staring at nothing::
<Archangel> ::waits until she's inside before lowering the entrance back underground, walking down the tunnel towards the Haven:: Perhaps it is just a freak storm.. stranger things have occurred.
<Seth> It was a piece I performed with the Armegeddon Choir when I was younger... ::waves his hand creating a harp like sound:: My mother and I were members.
<Powerslam> ::walks up behind Preds and puts her cold wet jacket against her neck::
<Saint> There's one shocking scary thought.
<Predator> ::glares:: Are you asking for permanent scars?
<Kali> ::Looks behind her every once in a while.:: If it's a just a 'normal' storm it would still be dangerous to stay outside. At the very least we avoided on getting a cold.
<Powerslam> And here I thought I was doing something nice by giving you your jacket back.
<Flux> ::gives Seth a small smile:: You two must have been incredible, I've never heard music like this before.
<Predator> Amusing ::stops in another one of the little 'parks' and leans against a tree::
<Seth> You never saw the Armegeddon Choir? ...a shame. ::smiles:: It's called Utopia. It's one of my favorites. Would you like me to continue? ::stands::
<Powerslam> So I take it you don't want your jacket, then? Won't you get cold, then? It looks like you're already somewhat cold.
<Rapture> ::runs up to Archangel and Kali as they enter the city:: There's.. something wrong
<Predator> Gee, I didn't think to bring my spare jacket along. Shame.
<Flux> ::nods her head trying to hid her eagerness:: Yes.
<Powerslam> ::tosses her her jacket::
<Predator> ::hangs the wet jacket from a treebranch::
<Kali> What happend?
<Seth> ::in a quiet voice, slightly smiling:: As you wish... ::moves his arms quickly making a burst of sound that quiets quickly, continuing the piece::
<Static> heh. ::Shakes his head and starts his situps again:: Trust me..you'd be surprised what knowledge can do to change a person..
<Powerslam> Are you always this exciting in your free time?
<Saint> I guess ignorance really can be bliss then. ::smirks::
<Archangel> ::looks at Rapture::
<Flux> ::draws her legs in close to her again and closes her eyes listening to the music::
<Predator> Forgive me. I wasn't aware entertaining you was part of this job... ::stares off into the distance, not really paying attention to her surroundings::
<Rapture> It's Kaft.. something's happening to him.. hurting him.. Jaxion is trying to help him with his magic but it's not working..
<Seth> ::moves his body in wider arcs, creating a louder sound, smiles:: ((An audience...haven't had one for a while))
<Static> ::Gives his head a brief shake:: You don't know the half of it..
<Kali> ::Glances to Archangel then back to Rapture.:: I might not be much help, but is there anything I can do?
<Powerslam> ::shakes his head:: It isn't, but being around you's better than being by myself... but I guess I'll just let you be so I'm not disturbing you. ::turns and begins walking back to the stream::
<Archangel> ::looks at Kali:: Try to find your friends, bring them to the main building. ::picks up Rapture, flapping his wings and soaring into the air towards the building::
<Predator> ::slight frown, scratches lightly at the treetrunk with one claw::
<Angel_Blue> ::begins to slightly doze off::
<Flux> ::opens her eyes so she can watch Seth's movements, a smile slowly spreading across her face:: ((Amazing... how can he do this?))
<Powerslam> ::sighs to himself and continues to the stream::
<Kali> ::Turns down the pathway, jogging quick as she can looking for the others.::
ACTION> A SHUDDER RUNS THROUGH THE HAVEN, GOIGN NOTICED BY EVERYONE.
<Predator> ::starts slightly, looking up::
<Angel_Blue> ::quickly wakes back up and looks around:: what...??
<Flux> ::lets out a slightly startled sound:: ((What was that?))
<Seth> ::stops...looking around:: I did not create that sound, I believe...
<Static> ::Scowls, getting to his feet, quickly:: What the shock just happened?
<Kali> Oh god... ::Runs quicker.::
ACTION> KALI SPOTS STATIC, SAINT, SETH, AND FLUX AROUND A PARK.
<Predator> ::closes her eyes, sniffing the air for anything abnormal::
<Seth> ::listens intently, hearing Kali approach, begins walking to meet her::
<Kali> Guys! ::Runs to them.:: We have a problem with Kraft...
<Flux> ::quickly gets to her feet and follows after Seth to meet Kali::
<Static> ::Turns to look towards Kali:: So we apparantely noticed. Someone making another attack on him? ::Grabs his mask, lowering it down around his face and pulling his trenchcoat on:: Where is he?
ACTION> SETH CAN HEAR SOME COMING FROM THE MAIN BUILDING IN THE CENTER OF THE CITY, UNABLE TO TELL EXACTLY WHAT IT IS BUT IT GROWS IN INTENSITY.
<Kali> It's a tower near by the entrnce way.
<Static> Let's move, then. ::Starts to move in the direction of the entrance way::
<Seth> ::concerned look at the main building:: Whatever the problem I'm guessing it's getting bigger...
<Kali> I'll look for the others. ::Nods quickly and starts to fly this time down the pathways.::
ACTION> THE MAIN BUILDING SUDDENLY GLOWS BRIGHTLY BEFORE THE ENTIRE THING SHATTERS IN AN EXPLOSION.
*******INTERLUDE*******
LOCATION> LATVERIA
SCENE> THE NATION IS EMPTY, ITS POPULATION EXTERMINATED BY HEROD'S NECROTOXINS IN DOOM'S ABSENCE. THE ONLY TWO PRESENCES IN LATVERIA RESIDE IN CASTLE DOOM, IN A ROOM FILLED WITH MONITORING SYSTEMS ALL FOCUSED ON A POINT IN NORTH AMERICA.
<Doom> ::stands in the center of the room, observing the readings given off a large monitor on the wall:: The barrier between the astral and physical plane of existance has been torn.
<Gally> ::blinks:: pardon my ignorance of such things, but that cannot be a good thing... right?
<Doom> He has returned to this world now. Few will survive this.
<Gally> uh... who? If I might ask... ((as if I'd understand the answer...))
<Doom> ::turns and glares at her:: You will be teleported there. If you do not die, you will know who. The Morlocks will be needed for the following struggle. Make sure they survive.
<Gally> ::nods her head:: I will not fail... ((by the sound of it... I'd better not...))
<Doom> ::points to a platform nearby her:: Take your place there.
<Gally> ::walks onto the platform, adjusting her trenchcoat::
ACTION> THE PLATFORM GLOWS BENEATH HER, BECOMING SO BRIGHT THAT NOTHING ELSE IS SEEN BUT THAT GLOW. ONCE IT FADES, GALLY FINDS HERSELF IN NORTH AMERCA, STANDING IN A BARREN LANDSCAPE WITH NO SIGN OF ANYONE NEARBY.
<Gally> ::blinks... than looks around at her new surroundings:: once more into the breach...
ACTION> GALLY SEES A BRIGHT FLASH IN THE DISTANCE, FOLLOWED BY A LOUD RUMBLE ALMOST LIKE LIGHTING AND THUNDER. EXCEPT IT CAME FROM THE SURFACE RATHER THAN THE SKIES.
*******INTERLUDE END*******
LOCATION> THE HAVEN
SCENE> THE CITY LAY IN RUINS. THE GROUND UNDER A FEW FEET OF BLOOD COLORED WATER, FIRES ROLLING OVER THE CRYSTAL RUBBLEM AND BODIES EVERYWHERE, FLOATING IN THE WATER AND IMPALED UPON THE MANY JAGGED CRYSTAL UPTURNED BY THE DEVASTATION. NO LIFE IS SEEN, EXCEPT FOR ONE.
ACTION> STANDING IN THE CENTER OF THE DESTRUCTION WITH HIS FISTS RAISED IN THE AIR IS AN EVEN MORE TERRIFYING SIGHT. APOCALYPSE LAUGHS IN DELIGHT OF HIS RETURN, OF THE DESTRUCTION HE HAS ALREADY BEGUN TO CAUSE.
*******SIM END*******