*********PRELUDE******
SCENE> AFTER AN EXTREMELY LONG FLIGHT, KALI REACHES THE SHORES OF NORTH CAROLINA, WHERE THE MORLOCKS SUB HAD SURFACED, BUT IT NO LONGER THERE.
<Kali> ::Glances around quitely with a slight frown of annoyance.:: It was stupid of me to think they'd hang around in one spot...
ACTION> SHE NOTICES SIGNS OF SOME FIGHT, TRAILING UP A CLIFF FURTHER INLAND
<Kali> ((At the least they make a path easy to follow...))::Sighs slightly and beats her wings to hover in the air.:: ((They're getting sore but it'll be quicker to find them by air.))
ACTION> IN THE DISTANCE SHE SPOTS THE LIGHTS OF A LONE CITY, NOTHING ELSE ANYWHERE IN SIGHT
<Kali> ::Pauses.:: ((Maybe they're go there.. better than being a sore thumb in the sky.)) ::Glides towards the city.))
*******SIM START******
SCENE> MURDERWORLD, THE MORLOCKS HAVE JUST SENT THE BEACON IN THE STRANGE, FOREST-LIKE SURROUNDINGS AS JESTER ONCE AGAIN REAPPEARED.
<Jester> As I was saying... ::grins inhumanly wide:: Now that you're bringing more peoplet o play with here.. I don't need you anymore!
<Tactile> ::glares at Jester::And like I asked...What are you going to do with us?
<Myrea> ::glares at jester:: ((how annoying can one thing be..?)) ::Holds her trident devensivly::
<Jester> Let you play with the bunnies?
<Predator> ::watches jester through narrowed eyes::
<Powerslam> ::eyes narrow at Jester then to Tactile:: I don't know, the bunnies might be too much for him...
<Myrea> I'll make a bunny out of you in a second..
<Priest> Ooh, I like bunnies.
ACTION> JESTER PULLS OFF HIS HAT, TURNING IT UPSIDE DOWN AND AT LEAST A DOZEN BUNNIES FALL OUT AND HOP TOWARDS THE MORLOCKS. TWITCHING THEIR NOSES AND LOOKIGN CUTE AND STUFF
<Powerslam> ::involluntarily takes a step back from the bunnies::
<Myrea> ::steps back and arches and eyebrow..changing her trident into a spear::
<Priest> ::crouches down and pets the bunny::
<Predator> ::folds her arms, standing back to watch::
<Bunny> ::twitches its nose, breathing a large gust of fire at Priest::
<Tactile> ::jumps back and then runs at the Bunny trying to stomp it::
<Myrea> ::blinks..moves back and throws her spear at the bunny::
ACTION> THE BUNNY BLOWS UP, BUT ALL THE OTHER FIRE BREATHING BUNNIES SEND A LARGE WALL OF FLAME IN FRONT OF THEM, SLOWLY PUSHING IT TOWARDS THE MORLOCKS
<Priest> ::blinks and takes a deep breath:: Is my hair on fire? What mean little bunnies...
<Tactile> {{Ack!}}::backs up quickly::{{Now what?}}
<Myrea> ::Blinks and moves back away from the fire:: that's not good...
<Powerslam> ::forms a few energy balls and sends them through the wall of flame and where he last saw the bunnies::
<Tactile> ((Oh duh...))::tries to run through the flames hoping his metal form will hold up::
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS ARE FORCED BACK A FEW FEET, JUST ENOUGH FOR THE FLOOR TO OPEN UNDERNEATH THEM AND SENDING THEM FALLING DOWN A LARGE SLIDE
<Predator> ::hisses, trying to slow her slide with her claws::
<Powerslam> ::not being able to stop himself so easily, barrels towards Preds::
<Myrea> What in the..!? ::arms fly up slightly as she hits the slide and goes down:: (( that did not feel nice)) ::tries to stop herself::
<Tactile> {{Ack!}}::begins to slide::{{Now what?}}
<Priest> I beginning to think this funhouse isn't going to be much.. fun ::frowns::
ACTION> AFTER A SEEMINGLY ENDLESS TRIP FULL OF TWISTS AND TURNS, THEY ARE SPIT OUT OF THE TOWER AND ONTO THE ROAD THEY CAME IN ON
<Powerslam> ::rolls upon impact and gets to his feet, brushing himself off::
<Myrea> ::eyes closed:: ((i really don't like thi...) ::gets thrown out..and hits the road with a skid...wincing with her eyes shut as she finally stop:: errrr
<Predator> ::shakes her head, picking herself up::
<Tactile> ::falls down and his metal form cracks slightly, sending a slit of bright light out::((Hmm..))::pulls himself up::
<Powerslam> ::stretches and pops his back then cracks his neck::
<Tactile> ::touches a nearby metal whatever and is covered in a new skin::
<Myrea> ::winces as she pushes herself up and off the street:: why..do i have to go through this ::shakes her head..wincing some more as she stands up::
ACTION> THE TOWER BEGINS TO CHANGE ITS SHAPE
<Tactile> ::looks up at the tower and blinks::{{Um...What's...Happening?}}
<Myrea> ::Blinks:: what in the hell is happening to that thing?
<Powerslam> ::eyes widen slightly, looking at the tower:: Now what?
ACTION> THE TOWER CHANGES INTO A VERY LARGE VERSION OF JESTER
<Priest> ::softly almost to himself:: When is Mister Genesis going to arrive? ::switches hands:: This ore is getting heavy. ::frowns::
<Tactile> ::blinks again::{{That cannot be good...}}
<Jester> Excuse me! No.. loitering!
<Myrea> ::mouth falls open slightly..blinks::
<Powerslam> Great, as if the original wasn't bad enough, now we have to see even MORE of his ugly face
<Predator> ::growls slightly:: Can't say much for their deco system...
ACTION> THE HUGE CLOWN REACHES DOWN AND GRABS THE STREET THEY'RE ON, LIFTING AND YANKING ON IT, CAUSING THE STREET THE LIFT UP AND FLING THE MORLOCKS FURTHER DOWN THE STREET
<Myrea> god..how many times do they have to do this? ::hits the street after falling back...stays down for a second..but picks herself up..forms a harpoon in her hand::
<Powerslam> ::winces as he lands akwardly on his side, trying to ignore the loud popping noise::
<Tactile> ::falls with a thud::
<Tactile> ::jumping back up::{{Well, this....thing has to have a power source....Maybe we could find it and destroy it.}}
<Powerslam> ::stands slowly using only his left arm:: What else is happy going to do? ::walks over to Tactile and slams his right shoulder into him, popping it into place so it can heal right::
<Tactile> ::stands there barely feeling PS's arm on him but turns::{{I'm not your healing machine or whatever you want to call it.}}::tries to kick him in the shin::
<Predator> ::hisses and rubs the knee she landed on before rising again::
<Powerslam> ::dodges:: You're the only solid thing around
<Myrea> How old are we? ::rolls her eyes..holding her spear..making it disappear:: ((can't hold that for too long when i've been thrown around like this))
<Priest> ::looks up at the sky:: ((Granpa's prbably sitting down to his supper right about now..))
<Tactile> ::pays attention to the clown and tries to sneak up to him to get a better look::
ACTION> PRIEST SPOTS SOMETHING FLYING TOWARDS THEM IN THE SKY
ACTION> AND THE CLOWN IS GONE, THEY WENT WAY DOWN THE STREET
<Priest> ::blinks:: A flying monkey?
<Myrea> what are you talking about?
<Static> ::Extends his blades, watching warily around them::
ACTION> PRIEST RECOGNIZES IT AFTER A MOMENT TO BE KALI, WHO DISAPPEARED BEFORE THEY LEFT ENGLAND
<Predator> ::glances around, then up where Priest is staring::
<Tactile> ::turns to Priest and then up to what he is looking like::
<Kali> ::Lands on the ground lightly.:: May I ask what the hell are we fighting now?
<Myrea> ::follows the direction of sight and looks to kali::
<Myrea> someting..like a clown
<Myrea> i think ::shakes her head and sighs:: ((wish i knew more..))
<Powerslam> Don't worry, it'll probably end up tagging along with us like the other garbage did.
<Static> ::Nods to Kali:: Where've you been?
<Tactile> ::blinks at Kali::{{Hello. How are you and um exactly who are you?}}
<Tactile> ::glance/glares at Slam real fast and then looks back at Kali::
<Kali> I had bussiness I had to deal with... ::Glances at Tactile.:: I am Kali.
<Priest> ::stares at kali:: Hmm..
<Tactile> ::extends his hand::{{A pleasure to meet you.}}
<Myrea> ::nods to Kali::
<Kali> ::Nods slightly, ingoring the hand.::
<Tactile> ::pulls it back::((Jeez, these people are rude...))
<Static> ::Glances between Tactile and Slam and sighs:: ((In Xavier's name..can't those two stop fighting for but a moment..?))
ACTION> WHILE THE OTHERS ARE BUSY WITH KALI AND TWEEDLE DEE AND TWEEDLE DUMB, A CHAIR POPS UP FROM UNDER PREDATOR, KNOCKING HER INTO IT AS A ONE OF THOSE HAIR DRYER THINGS COMeS DOWN OVER HER HEAD
<Jester> ::pops up beside her, taking her by the wrist and filing her nails:: Such beautiful nails. Do you see an manicurist often? Oh and I just looOOOoove the outfit! Ever think of getting your teeth dulled?
<Predator> ::startled blink, then snarls at Jester and attempts to jerk free of him and the chair::
<Myrea> ::blinks and looks back..arches an eyebrow::
ACTION> PREDATOR'S NEW HAIR STYLE IS RATHER.. STRANGE LOOKING AFTER THAT.
<Tactile> ::turns to Jester and Preds quickly his eyes switching from anger to surpise and wonder::
<Powerslam> ::glances to Preds and can't help but snicker::
<Myrea> ::puts a hand to her mouth to keep from laughing::
<Predator> ::springs at Jester, eyes narrowed:: ((ohhh he's gonna pay..))
<Tactile> ::looks at Preds' hair but holds back laughter::
<Static> ::Watches the clown and slaps his forehead with his hand:: This guy..is definitely getting to be annoying..
<Kali> ::A wing arches up in slight confusion.::
<Kali> You're having troubles with this guy?
<Jester> What? Bangs too long? ::doesn't move to dodge Predator::
<Myrea> you could say that
<Predator> ::slashes at Jester:: I'd be glad to adjust your neck for ya...
ACTION> PREDATOR'S CLAW RIP THROUGH JESTER, SENDING HIM FLYING AROUND LIKE A DEFLATING BALLOON
<Predator> ::scowls and tries to brush her hair down::
<Myrea> ::blinks and watches him fly around:: is this going to be like last time? and he comes back? if he didn't...it'd be nice
<Powerslam> ::forms and sends an energy ball at the deflating Jester::
ACTION> JESTER FLIES AROUND WILDLY, THE BALL MISSING HIM AND HITTING A HOUSE OFF THE THE SIDE. THE ENTIRE AREA OVER THEIR FLICKERS IN AND OUT OF VIEW SLIGHTLY
<Myrea> ((can't waist energy i need...am running out as it is))
<Jester> hey! Don't do that! ::barrels towards Powerslam::
<Priest> M-m-mister Clown, sir, why don't you j-just go away and leave us alone, w-w-we don't want to play your silly little g-games...
<Static> ::Sighs:: He's just going to reform..::Frowns:: Next chance he comes close, let me see if my blades do him any damage..
<Myrea> ::Blinks and narrows her eyes to see better:: what did he do? ::blinks..and forms a small spear sending it at jester quickly as she can::
<Predator> ::blinks:: ((Entire place is a hologram?))
ACTION> JESTER SLAMS INTO POWERSLAM HARMLESSLY, BUT HE DOES LOOK LIKE A CLOWN NOW, COMPLETE WITH MAKE UP AND FUNNY HAIR
<Powerslam> ::blinks and looks down at himself::
<Myrea> ::puts her hands to her mouth and looks at powerslam:: whoah..that's a new look for you
<Predator> ::arches an eyebrow::
<Static> ::Re-extends his blades, watching Jester::
<Tactile> ::snickers near silent at Jester::
<Kali> :Bats her wings <bad pun and lanuches herself in the air, throwing a yellow-fire ball at Jester.::
ACTION> THE CLOWN HAS, DISAPPEARED AGAIN
<Static> ::Frowns:: Keep an eye open for him..
<Kali> ::Sighs watching her wasted fireball hits the ground and glances around.::
<Myrea> he has an annoying habit of that...well..he's just annoying ::blinks..and looks around::
<Predator> ::sniffs the air, trying to sense where the clown is::
<Powerslam> ::tries wiping the clown make up off on his shirt::
ACTION> PREDATOR DOESN'T GET THE FAINTEST SCENT OF THE CLOWN. AND THE MAKEUP DOESN'T COME OFF
<Kali> ::Glances around the area.::
<Tactile> ::looks around for any signs of where the clown went::
<Powerslam> ::mutters darkly then gives up::
<Static> ::Frowns:: I suggest we get out of here..move to just outside the city..
ACTION> THE AREA WHERE POWERSLAM HIT BEFORE FLICKERS AGAIN AND DISAPPEARS, REVEALING TO BE NOTHING BUT A ROCK AND DIRT
<Myrea> ::blinks and looks to the rock and dirt:: try..shooting another thing at it
<Kali> Yes.. it dose seem.. unatural... ::Her tone is flat as she glances to the dirt and rock and tosses a fireball at it.::
<Powerslam> ::powers up a few more fully charged energy balls and sends them at the dirt and rock::
ACTION> THE ROCK UM.. BLOWS UP
<Tactile> ::pounds at the ground in a few places::
<Static> ::Smiles slightly:: Hmm..Slam, target a few more buildings..I want to see if this is a widespread phonemena.
<Myrea> i didn't mean the rock
<Myrea> ::rolls her eyes::
<Predator> ::looks around, then swipes at the wall of a building::
<Powerslam> Aye aye keptin! ::sarcastically then rolls his eyes and starts sending random energy balls at buildings::
<Static> ::Ports to a nearby building, plunging his blades into the side of it::
ACTION> PREDATOR'S CLAW PASSES THROUGH WITHOUT ANY FEELING, BUT THE BUILDING WALL FORMS LARGE SCRATCH MARKS ON IT
<Myrea> ::Blinks::
<Kali> Are the buildings abandoned? ::Land lighty on the ground.:: Besides, the rock could of been something.
<Tactile> ::punches at a few different structures::
ACTION> THE SCENES AROUND THEM START DISAPPEARING, REVEALING TO BE NOTHING BUT ROCKS AND DIRT WITH SOME CRUDE METAL MACHINERY AND WEAPONS
<Myrea> ((This is way to confusing..))
<Powerslam> ::eyes the weapons::
<Tactile> ::glances at each weapon slightly::
<Predator> ::looks around the landscape:: Clown is driven from society... clown gets lonely... clown builds psychopathic fortress surrounded by nice little imitation town...
<Static> Stay alert..::Ports over to another building, slashing at it with his blades:: The clown's liable to get real pissed we're trashing his "Playland"
<Myrea> ::looks to predator with a semi confused look::
<Jester> No! NoNoNOOO! ::runs out from nowhere, swinging his mallet wildly::
<Predator> ::jumps at Jester again, claws outspread::
<Powerslam> ::sends an energy ball at the mallet:: Game's up
<Myrea> ::sends a spear at his mallet::
<Tactile> {{Grr...}}::runs at the clown trying to pound him, trying to dodge the other's attack::
<Jester> ::slams the mallet into Predator' knocking her away::
<Priest> ((Better trash it quickly then..)) ::slams his fist into the nearest weapons' turret or piece of machinery::
ACTION> THE WEAPONS AROUND THEM COME TO LIFE, OPENING FIRE ONE THEM
<Static> ::Turns, seeing the clown:: Guess that's my cue..::Ports above and behind the clown, and stabs one of his blades forward, aimed at the back of the clown's head::
<Predator> ::hits the ground, rolling to her feet again, and dives away from a weapon fire::
<Tactile> ::turns to the weapons and runs at one trying to smash it::
<Myrea> shit..::dives and rolls and such..moving to behind a rock..sends some small spears at the weapons::
<Kali> ::Leaps into the air, again.:: ((Shock it! Can't have a bit of rest?)) ::Starts flinging fireballs at the machines.::
<Powerslam> ::forms some energy balls and sends them at the nearest weapons:: ((Shock!))
<Myrea> <<it's the same as the f word>>
ACTION> NOW THAT ALL THE WEAPONS AND MACHINERY CAN BE SEEN, THEY ARE TAKEN OUT RATHER EASILY
<Tactile> ::turns back to Jester and jumps at him hands in fists, outstretched::
<Jester> This.. is NOT how it works!! ::grows big jagged teeth like from It::
<Predator> ::picks up a fist-sized rock and lobs it at Jester::
<Tactile> ::tries to slam into Jester::{{Ick...you should see a dentist about those...you may need braces.}}
<Jester> ::bounces up and over Tactile with springshoes, letting the rock bounce off his head::::
<Static> ::Continues letting the blade he stabbed forward, approach the back of Jester's head::
<Kali> ::Glances down quietly.:: How pitful... ::Tries to block him from escaping.::
<Myrea> ::stays behind the rock..watching:: ((now that i destroyed those rocks..or whatever..god..don't have that much energy left..i'm not use to all of this ground stuff..))
<Jester> NOOOO!!
ACTION> JESTER FLICKERS AS STATIC'S KNIFE SLAMS INTO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD, FADING AWAY
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: He was just another illusion?
<Static> ::Blinks, slightly as Jester dissapears:: He was..some kind of program..?
<Predator> ::mutters, running a hand through her hair again::
<Tactile> ::shrugs::{{Possibly...}}
<Myrea> ::confused face as she stands up..wincing::
<Static> ::Frowns, looking around:: I guess..that's it, then. It's over. Nothing else left to do but wait for our ride..
ACTION> THE ENTIRE CITY IS GONE, NOTHING BUT A BARREN AROUND OF LAND
<Kali> ::Lands on the ground, her wings drooping as if tried.:: Yes.. wait.
<Myrea> ::looks around...weak looking in the face..as she pushes her hair back and over behind her ears::
<Predator> ::brushes her hands off, then folds her arms and looks around::
ACTION> AN AIRCRAFT LOWERS TOWARDS THEM, LANDING ON THE GROUND NOT FAR AWAY WITH PARADOX MARKINGS ON IT
<Powerslam> ::glances down and sighs, seeing the clown stuff's gone::
<Tactile> ::looks around::((I don't know how long this covering will last and there doesn't seem to be anything around to use...))
<Myrea> Is that...what we leave in?
<Predator> 'bout time he got here.. ::mutters::
<Powerslam> ::eyes narrow on the jet:: ((...))
<Kali> ((Too conivenaint...))
<Predator> ::walks toward the jet::
<Myrea> ((if it is..it's nice that they came..now)
<Tactile> ::quirks a brow at the jet::{{Now....}}
<Kali> ::Crosses her arms and walks slowly towards the jet.::
<Static> ::Watches the aircraft, his milk white eyes betraying no expression:: ((Genesis has a LOT of explaining to do..))
<Powerslam> ((shocking corps... )) ::sighs and walks to the jet::
<Tactile> ::walks towards the jet behind PS::
<Myrea> ::blinks..and follows:: ((i guess it is..))
<Static> ::Moves towards the jet, shutting down his blades::
ACTION> THE DOORS SLIDE OPEN TO THE AIRCRAFT AS GENESIS WALKS OUT
<Myrea> ((who's..that?))
<Genesis> ::looks aroudn strangely:: Interesting.. choice to meet.
<Powerslam> ::growls quietly to himself::
<Predator> ::pauses, eyes narrowing slightly, and sniffs the air::
<Kali> I find it very.. distrubing that someone like you wouldn't know about the area to pick up his employes.
<Myrea> employes?
<Predator> ::glances back at the ore:: ((...strange))
<Tactile> ::looks at Genesis suspiciously::{{Well we didn't really pick it...}}
<Genesis> ::glances at Kali:: I did not choose this place. I received a rather.. strange beacon.
<Static> Somehow I get the feeling he knows about a lot that he ain't telling us, Kali..::Watches Genesis coldly::
<Kali> ::Purses her lips and nods slightly.::
<Myrea> ((I wish someone would tell me! i'm too tired to deal with this...errrr..i was helping lily..and i don't know where she is or anything..)) ::growls slightly::
<Genesis> I see you managed to get the remains. Very good. ::looks at some of the others:: And picked up some.. other people as well.
<Myrea> ::gives genesis a angered stare:: who are you, anyways?
<Predator> yeah yeah, s'been a regular party.
<Genesis> ::smiles at Myrea:: I am called Genesis. ::looks her over:: Rather.. unique for an atlantean. Interesting.
<Myrea> Maybe interesting to you..but not to me...i'd rather not be lead around not knowing what's happening
<Predator> So what're you gonna do with th' chunk of metal? ::glances from the ore to Genesis again::
<Genesis> <<no, you never met him. you might know of him sa the President of Paradox though>>
<Tactile> ::keeps glaring at Genesis::{{I don't even know if I can trust you.}}((Already been shocked by one corp jammit! Can't let this glitch do it to me again!))
<Genesis> ::doesn't look at Predator:: Destroy it, as I said. And your friends are welcomed to accompany you back to headquarters. Your wounds will be treated and you will receive the rest and treatment you need.
<Predator> ::eyes the ore::
<Static> ::Steps forward:: Now wait a minute, Genesis..after all the trouble we've been through to bring you this shocking ore, we at least deserve to know what's so special about it.
<Powerslam> ::moves into the jet, brushing past Genesis::
<Priest> B-but Mister Genesis..
<Predator> ::rolls her eyes, mimicking quietly in a high squeaky voice:: But mister genesis!..
<Genesis> I believe you have already noticed some of its.. unusual qualities. ::looks at Static, glancing at Powerslam:: What is that on your back?
<Myrea> ::looks to predator..and laughs lightly..holding the rest back::
<Powerslam> My shirt
<Genesis> ::reaches over and plucks something of Powerslam's back:: And an odly placed.. kick me sign. ::quirks an eyebrow as the sign fades away::
<Tactile> ::snickers::
<Genesis> Everyone aboard the jet. I see no reason to stay here any longer.
<Myrea> ::Bites her lip::
<Tactile> {{I guess the clown wasn't done..}}
<Tactile> ::slowly enters the jet reluctantly::
<Myrea> ::nods:: i suppose..((what else can you do?)) ::moves towards the jet::
<Priest> W-what about the ore Mister Genesis?
<Powerslam> ::growls to himself and sits down in a seat away from the aisle::
<Static> ::Frowns:: This isn't over, by far, Genesis..::Steps onto the Jet::
<Genesis> If you would please bring it onto the jet, Dono. It will be taken care of back at headquarters.
<Tactile> ::sits as far away from PS as he can::
<Priest> What do mean "taken care of" . . . sir?
<Myrea> ::picks a seat..near a window and takes it::
<Predator> ::sits down, propping her feet up on the seat in front of her::
<Genesis> Destroyed of course. Now come along, it would be best not to be seen in this.. ::glances around:: warzone. ::boards the aircraft::
<Powerslam> ::tries to ignore the feet by his head::
<Predator> ::smirks and wiggles her toes::
<Priest> ((I can't let him destroy it, but he's the president of a corp and I'm-I'm just . . . me)) ::frowns and boards the jet::
<Powerslam> ::pinches her toes lightly::
<Myrea> ::looks over and gives preds a strange look and keeps looking out the window::
<Genesis> ::extends energy towards the ore from the jet, pulling it to him and inside:: Now.. we can go.
ACTION> THE DOOR SLIDES SHUT AND THE AIRCRAFT RISES INTO THE AIR
<Genesis> ::walks to the front of the cabin:: One more security measure of course though..
<Myrea> ::looks up to genesis..a tired expression on her face::
<Predator> ::blinks, then speaks quietly:: Why does the ore take his energy but throw everything else back at us?
<Powerslam> I don't know... but if you don't move your feet I'm going to bite them ::tilts his head up and bites her foot:: too late
<Priest> ::frowns, makes the marge ,and doesn't take his eyes off the ore::
<Predator> ::muffled hiss, then puts her feet down, scowling::
<Powerslam> ::turns to look at Preds and smirks::
ACTION> BEFORE THIS DISPLAY OF WHAT ONE WITH A FOOT FETISH CAN DO GOES ANY FURTHER, GENESIS SMIRKS AS THERE CHARGES RELEASE THIS CHARGE INTO THEM, RENDERING THEM UNCONSCIOUS ONE BY ONE.
<Tactile> ::looks around::{{Wha...}}::goes limp::
<Myrea> ::blinks her eyes slowly..shakes her head and sinks back:: ((my..whoah..)) ::blacks out as she sinks further down::
<Powerslam> ::glances around:: What's going on? ::starts to unbuckle himself but slumps to his chair::
<Predator> ::tries to pull free, then slumps back::
<Static> ::Jumps to his feet, preparing to dive at Genesis, his blades extended:: Shock, I knew something was wro-::Trails off, as he loses consciousness and falls::
******EPILOGUE******
SCENE> THE SITE OF WHAT WAS MURDERWORLD, AS THE PARADOX AIRCRAFT SPEEDS AWAY
ACTION> A STRANGE VEHICLE FADES INTO VIEW, WHITE WITH BRIGHT COLORS ALL OVER IT AND EERILY CHEERFUL MUSIC PLAYING. THE SOUND OF LAUGHTER IS HEARD ECHOING INSIDE AS IT SPEEDS OFF.
*******SIM END******