*******SIM START*******
SCENE> THE PIXEL CARGO SHIP CRUISES SOUTHWARD, HOVERING MERE METERS OVER THE WATER WHICH RIPPLES AND SPLASHES UNDERNEATH IT AS HE GOES BY. MOST OF THE MORLOCKS ARE SPREAD OUT ON THE DECK, RELAXING WITH NO LAND IN SIGHT.
<Landslide> ::lays sprawled out on the top deck, getting some air::
<Predator> ::leaning against the railing, looking down at the water:: Myself i think it lacks a certain ambiance...
<Electra> :::Looks out across the ocean::: ((Nothing but water..))
<Firewall> ::looks out over the water:: Nice view. Then again, anything looks good after that shocking swamp.
<Angel_Blue> ::sits on the deck, looking up at the sky::
<Xeno> ::walks up behing Angel:: looking for somesort of wild life? ::grins::
<Angel_Blue> there's gotta be some birds around here somethere...
<Jaxion> ::lays back on the deck with his shirt and jacket off, various small cybernetic implant chips can be seen on the front of his body:: Wonder how long until we're attacked by a sea monster
<Predator> ::smirks and glances over in Angel and Xeno's direction:: You two keep that wild life to the privacy of your own quarters, alright?
<Electra> Sea monster...? :::frowns and blinks:::
<Angel_Blue> .....?
<Jaxion> Nah, if anything it'd probably be the Atlanteans ::snickers, closing his eyes::
<Landslide> ::rolls around on the deck:: Ah.. joto's back hurts..
<Electra> :::Worried look out at the sea:::Atlanteans..?
<Jaxion> Don't get too burned, Joto.. a practically nonexistant ozone layer ain't going to protect you..
<Jaxion> Underwater civilization.. they hate the surface world.. the megacorps stay pretty secretive about their existance though ::yawns, stretching a little::
<Landslide> But Joto needs a place to lie down! Joto is tired from walking around in that swamp
<Angel_Blue> ::small smile at xeno::
<Xeno> ::smiles back and sits down beside her::
<Electra> ....:::stares out at the ocean:::
ACTION> ELECTRA GETS A GLIMPSE OF SOMETHING POKING OUT OF THE OCEAN SURFACE IN THE DISTANCE JUST FOR A MOMENT.
<Electra> :::blinks:::((W..what the..?!)) uhm...::::blinks a few times and looks back:::
ACTION> WHATEVER SHE SAW ISN'T THERE ANYMORE.
<Electra> :::Looks around to see if anyone else saw it:::
<Jaxion> ::sits up, pulling his shirt back on::
<Landslide> ::looks at Jaxion:: Jaxion, Where is there a place Joto can lie down without getting burnt?
<Predator> ::yawns and sits down on the deck::
<Jaxion> ::points at the cabin:: Should be able to get in there.. just don't push any buttons.
<Landslide> Ok, thank you
<Landslide> ::gets up to his feet and walks towards the door to the cabin, trying to push it open::
<Electra> :::Notices no one else saw it and looks back out at the ocean:::((Must've been my imagination..))
<Angel_Blue> ::looks back up at the sky::
ACTION> THE SHIP SUDDENLY MAKES AN ABRUPT STOP, THROWING ANYONE WHO IS STANDING OFF BALANCE.
<Landslide> gah! ::falls forward inside of the cabin::
<Xeno> woah ::looks around:: what was that? ::stands::
<Electra> ack...:::Looks around, alarmed:::Where is it?!
<Angel_Blue> ::looks around quickly::
<Predator> ::tenses, going on alert::
<Firewall> Ack! ::flies forward, over the railing and holding onto the edge, hanging outside the ship::
ACTION> NO ONE SEES ANYTHING IN THE WATERS OR SKY AROUND THEM. INSIDE THE CABIN, LANDSLIDE SEES THE FACE OF EVO ON EVERY SCREEN, THE SAME MAN THAT COMMANDEERED THEIR CRUISER.
<Landslide> ::blinks and drops his jaw:: You again!?!
<Evo> ::broadcasts his voice over the ship's speakers, singing:: A three hour tour.. a three hour tour!!
<Angel_Blue> ::blinks::
<Landslide> ::pushes the door open:: Joto thinks you should come see this Jaxion..
<Electra> .....:::Makes a face:::((oh...it wasn't a sea monster...))
<Predator> ::claws sink into the deck slightly, and she growls:: ((Bloody hell))
<Firewall> ::climbs back up over the edge onto the deck:: What the shock...
<Angel_Blue> ((it's the same guy from before, sounds like.....))
<Jaxion> Oh no.. from now on we walk or swim everywhere.. this is getting ridiculous ::heads towards the cabin::
<Angel_Blue> hmmm..
<Landslide> ::crosses his arms:: What do you want from us?
<Angel_Blue> ::slowly gets to her feet::
<Evo> Oh it's not any of YOU I want.. it's the prices on all of your heads! ::laughs::
<Static> ::Climbs to his feet, after being hurled into the wall, brushing his trenchcoat off:: Definitely getting shocking tired of this guy..
<Landslide> Nice... ::growls::
<Evo> Now you all just stay put.. ::snickers:: I'll call up my employers to come pick you up.
<Electra> Oh geez...this creep is annoying...
<Electra> As if we can actually go anywheres...:::Looks around:::
<Landslide> ::sighs:: ((Im useless out here in the ocean..))
<Static> ::Ignites his energy blades, eyeing Evo, squinting:: ((If I fry the computer systems in this boat, will it put us in a worse or better situation..))
<Angel_Blue> ::thoughtfully:: i'll bet that guy is controlling the ship by satellite....
<Predator> ((So this idiot controls the systems... and if we thrash the systems... the ship can't steer...)) ::bares her teeth a little, settling back::
<Kali> ::Makes a ill face as she walks towards the group.:: This isn't not fair...
<Landslide> ::turns and whispers to jaxion:: Those atlanteons you spoke of... do you think they'd be willing to help?
<Angel_Blue> ::goes into the cabin::
<Jaxion> I wouldn't have a clue how to contact them.. and definitely not.
<Evo> They better not put me on hold either.. ::snickers more, then blinks, looking behind him:: Hey! Who are you?!
<Electra> What...? :::Turns back to see what Evo's talking to:::
ACTION> THE SCREEN START TO FLICKER BEFORE GOING TO STATIC. THE SHIP STILL SITS MOTIONLESS IN THE WATER.
<Landslide> ::blinks:: What the...
<Jaxion> Umm..
<Landslide> ::faces him again:: Does this ship have sonar...?
<Xeno> bah, should i get out and push?
<Angel_Blue> ::looks over the controls for the ship::
<Kali> This guy is getting quite annoying.. How deep is the water here I wonder...?
*******MEANWHILE*******
LOCATION> CYBERSPACE
SCENE> EVO STANDS ON A CIRCULAR PLATFORM WHICH HOVERS OVER A 3D WIRE-FRAME LANDSCAPE. FLOATING NOT FAR FROM HIM IS A WOMAN WITH ANGELIC WINGS ON HER BACK.
<Evo> Who the shock are you?!
<Flux> ::raises her eyes to his:: I am Flux.
<Evo> Well good for you.. now get the shock out of here! This is my gig and I'm the one that's going to get paid for their heads!
<Flux> I do not want there heads, the only thing I'm here for is to make sure you don't get them either.
<Evo> ::blinks, his fiery hair turning red:: Vid this, newbie. Nobody messes with Evo! Some flameware'll send you back to your body crying! ::takes a deep breath, then exhales a stream of flame towards her::
<Flux> ::raises her hand and sets a forcefield around her to stop the stream of fire::
<Evo> ::blinks, jaw dropping:: You glitch! There's no way! Where did you hotload that software from?! ::makes a visor form over his eyes, starting to scan her:: Let's get a look at your archetype::
<Flux> ::smiles slightly:: What's wrong? Upset that you might be defeat by a newbie?
<Evo> Wh-what?? ::retracts the visor:: I don't know what the shock you are!! You can't be real!
<Evo> Get away from me!! ::turns away from her and speeds away on his platform::
*******BACK IN REALITY*******
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS ARE STILL IN THE CABIN, HAVING NO LUCK AT ACCESSING THE SHIP'S SYSTEMS.
<Landslide> ::looks down at the controls:: Joto thinks if we can find the Sonar controls, and access them, perhaps we can try and contact these Atlanteans Jaxion speaks of
<Electra> :::Sighs, sitting on the deck, with her chin in her hands::: ((I wonder if an electrical current would get this ship going again..))
<Static> ::Frowns, glancing at a console:: Considering the throw down we had with them, once before, I doubt they'd help.
<Firewall> ::walks into the control room:: What happened? This thing broke or something?
<Powerslam> ::blinks at Joto:: ...That's JUST what we'd need right about now... Atlanteans...
<Landslide> Joto doesn't know what happened between you and the Atlanteans... Could you explain?
ACTION> THE SCREENS FLICKER BACK ON, BUT NOT WITH EVO'S FACE. A WOMAN'S FACE NOW APPEARS ON THEM ALL, ONE THAT ONLY ANGEL BLUE AND XENO RECOGNIZE.
<Angel_Blue> ::startled:: its...
<Xeno> ::blinks:: ...Matthew?
<Landslide> ::blinks:: ...Joto likes...
<Powerslam> Well... Evo certainly got better looking, fast... ::looks at the screen::
<Kali> Matthew?
<Flux> Please... help me, I don't know how long I have untill they find out what I have done, please Joseph
<Electra> ::Glances back at the screen::
<Static> ::Glances at the women on the screen and shrugs:: So, who's this now?
<Angel_Blue> what happened? where are you??
<Jaxion> ::pulls his head out from underneath the console:: Huh? What? ::looks at the screen::
<Powerslam> ::blinks at the screen:: ..that's... a "Matthew"?
<Firewall> ::looks to screen:: Someone you guys know?
<Flux> I'm in the Horizon facility, please, I don't have much time
<Xeno> well try, but were stuck here
<Angel_Blue> we'll be there.
ACTION> HER IMAGE STARTS TO GET FUZZY AND BLURS, DISAPPEARING.
<Electra> Uhm...how're we supposed to help her..?
<Jaxion> ::blinks:: I ask again.. huh? what?
<Xeno> ::looks to Jaxion:: we gotta get to H
ACTION> THE SHIP SUDDENLY COMES BACK ONLINE AND CHANGES ITS COURSE.
<Xeno> We gotta get to Horizon
<Static> ::Scratches his head:: Okay, I'm confused as to what the shock is going on here, now, but..::Looks around as the ship starts moving again::
<Jaxion> ::stands up and looks at a console:: Umm.. that's apparently where the ship's heading now..
<Electra> :::Blinks:::Did that person do that..?
<Angel_Blue> ::almost angry look, still staring at the screen::
<Landslide> ;:frowns:: Who was that? She was very pretty
<Firewall> ::frowns:: Really? Strange... where is this Horizon anyway?
<Jaxion> Don't worry, Joto.. looks like we're going to meet her in person. We're heading back to America..
<Predator> ::leans against the doorframe, eyeing the others::
*******SIM END*******