*******SIM START*******
TIME> LATE NIGHT
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS HAVE BEEN MUCKING THROUGH THE SWAMPLANDS ALL DAY AFTER THEIR CRUISER WAS TRASHED. AFTER BEING LOST FOR HOURS, THEY FINALLY DECIDED ON A DIRECTION TO HEAD, TOWARDS THE HOPEFULLY NEARBY SEAPORT OF THE FREE TRADE ZONE.
<Predator> ::raises her head to scent the air again, smirking faintly::
<Firewall> ::using his sword as a walking staff, pausing to look around:: Are we there yet?
ACTION> FIREWALL SEES NOTHING BUT SWAMP, SWAMP, MORE SWAMP, AND A ROCK.
<Powerslam> ::looks at Firewall, blinking:: You mean we're actually going somewhere?
<Powerslam> This place looks the same everywhere.
<Firewall> ::sighs and continues walking:: It doesn't look like it, huh?
<Electra> It's a swamp...I really don't see how it can look all that different from spot to spot..
<Predator> ::half-climbs up the branching roots of a mangrove, picking her way from tree to tree::
<Jaxion> if were ever get to.. uck.. ::wipes some muck that splashed onto his face:: the seaport we can hop a boat someplace
<Electra> ::Looks slightly disgusted:::You realize that could be a long long time from now..does anyone know how big this swamp is?
<Landslide> ::looks at the situation:: ((Maybe i could seperate the mud far enough to have a path for us to walk through..))
<Predator> ((Hmm... this ain't too bad... aside from the stench, I wouldn't mind staying here awhile))
<Firewall> Much too big for my liking... ::tugs hard to loosen his sword that got stuck in the mud::
<Static> ::Keeps walking, his hands shoved into the pockets of his dirty trenchcoat:: Nope. At least it makes it less likely for the Corps to come at us, in here.
<Powerslam> ::looks at Preds:: How can you do that, weighing so much?
<Predator> ::glances down:: These hold trees up. They can handle me.
<Electra> :::Bites her lower lip slightly, still trudging on through the mud::: I thought so...:::sigh:::
<Jaxion> ::blinks:: ((That tree looks sorta familiar.. Nah, they all look the same..))
<Landslide> Excuse me.. Not that joto is complaining.. But Could joto try and seperate the mud from around us and make a small walkway? It might be easier to get to the Seaport
<Predator> Joto... I don't think there's anything under this mud but more mud ::fangy grin::
<Landslide> ...Joto never thought of that.. joto is sorry for his outburst and shall remain quiet for the rest of the trip
<Powerslam> ::mutters:: When are we going to find someplace to go?
<Static> Relax, big guy. No one's perfect. ::Glances idly around the swamp, as he walks::
<Predator> ::tosses her hair out of her eyes and looks around into the foresty swamp before continuing on::
<Landslide> ::walks behind the others trying to look for any signs of an exit::
<Electra> :::frowns, looking up at the dark sky::: ((Why me..?))
<Powerslam> walks over to Preds then grabs her and dunks her underswampmuck::
<Firewall> ::pauses to rest, leaning on his sword/walking stick:: Whew... ::the stick suddenly slides out and he falls into the mud:: Ack!
ACTION> ELECTRA TRIPS OVER FIREWALL AND FALLS INTO THE MUD TOO.
<Predator> ... ::stands back up and looks at Slam:: You... are gonna die
<Powerslam> ::grins, smirking:: I dare you to
<Electra> ack...eww...:::stands up, looking down at her muck covered self:::..
<Firewall> Ah Shock... ::raises to one knee, feeling around the mud for his sword::
<Landslide> ::chuckles and then stomps around the mush::
<Predator> ::leaps at Slam, using her full weight to knock him into the sludge, then gets up and clambers back into the tangled tree limbs::
<Powerslam> Ack! ::sputters, coming up then flings an energy ball at the limb Preds' on::
<Predator> ::smirks and springs to another tree::
ACTION> THE EXPLOSIN BREAKS THE TREE IN HALF, WHICH FALLS AND SPLATTERS LANDSLIDE, JAXION, AND STATIC WITH MUCK.
<Predator> ::laughs:: Now I won't even be the one killin' ya
<Powerslam> ::sends another energy ball at the tree Preds' on:: Grr
<Firewall> ::finally retrieves his sword from the muck:: I've had it with this shocking swamp...
<Landslide> ::slumps down looking straight out:: Why joto..
<Predator> ::leaps again, to the ground this time::
<Electra> :::growls:::Would you guys please stop? I just want to get out of here...:::glare::::
<Static> ::Sputters, wiping muck off of himself:: Oh for the love of..
<Jaxion> *splat* ... ::blinks a few times::
<Powerslam> ::jumps onto Preds::
<Landslide> ::grabs a handful of mud and throws it at Electra::
<Predator> ::drops with the impact, bringing her feet up to kick Slam off over her head::
<Electra> ack..:::falls back in the mud:::..
<Powerslam> ::flops over, holding onto Preds, sputtering slightly::
<Predator> ::bares her teeth:: Let go
<Powerslam> ::smirks at her:: Or what?
<Electra> :::sits up, visibly upset now:::
<Predator> ::unsheathes her claws::
<Jaxion> ::looks from Electra to Predator:: Uh oh.. girls are pissed..
<Static> ::Mutters, shaking his head:: There's a good reason I'm staying out of it..::Moves to keep walking forward::
<Electra> ::::takes a deep breath::::
<Powerslam> ::grabs Preds' wrist and flips her over his hip into the muck::
ACTION> BOTH POWERSLAM AND PREDATOR END UP TUMBLING INTO DEEPER SWAMP WATER. THE MORLOCKS HAVE APPARENTLY REACHED THE COAST OF THE GULF.
<Predator> ::splutters, spitting briny water and getting to her feet::
<Powerslam> ::blinks then regrets it, quickly trying to swim back up to the surface, treading water::
ACTION> PREDATOR SEES AN ALLIGATOR TRAILING BEHIND POWERSLAM, WHO DOESN'T SEE IT.
<Predator> ::eyes narrow, and she grins:: ((This should be fun))
<Static> ::Eyes the coast:: ((S'about time..now, if those two can just stop fighting, for a while..))
<Powerslam> ::treads water back to the group, muttering quietly to himself::
<Landslide> ::wades through the water towards the coast::
<Predator> ::takes a deep breath then walks into water over her head, feet remaining firmly on the mucky bottom, heading towards the gator::
<Powerslam> ::blinks, watching Preds then sees the gator:: Shock ::gets to the coast and wades back away from it::
<Jaxion> Hmm.. ::looks to both sides:: The seaport should be nearby.. I think..
<Predator> ::lunges underwater towards the gator's underbelly, claws extended::
<Electra> Which way...? If we get even more lost in here....I won't be happy...:::frown:::
<Static> Want me to scout ahead?
ACTION> THE ALLIGATOR FLAILS ABOUT, SPINNING PREDATOR AROUND THE WATER WITH IT BEFORE PULLING THEM BOTH UNDER.
<Landslide> ::blinks::
<Jaxion> Shock! ::suddenly becomes aware of the alligator and Preds as they go under:: Uhh.. yeah sure, Static..
<Predator> ::garbled yell as her head breaks water for a moment, grabbing to keep the gator's jaws shut:: ((All riiight))
<Static> ::Eyes the water for a minute, thinking:: ((I'm sure she can handle a simple alligator.)) ::Nods to Jaxion, then ports off in one direction, along the coast::
<Powerslam> ::watches the disturbance in the water:: She's crazy... ::hides a grin::
ACTION> AFTER A FEW TELEPORTS, STATIC SEES THE LIGHTS OF THE TRADE ZONE SEAPORT IN THE DISTANCE.
<Predator> ::resurfaces after a few moments, climbing back to shallower water, dragging the alligator by the tail over her shoulder::
<Powerslam> And just what do you plan to do with that?
<Predator> ::shakes like a dog, hair whipping around for a moment before she brushes it back down and grins:: Dinnertime.
<Firewall> ::looks at the gator:: Maybe he can give us directions?
<Static> ::Squints, seeing the lights and smiling:: ((Ahh..there we go. Perfect.)) ::Turns and starts to port back in the direction of the others::
<Powerslam> ::eyes Preds:: How're we gonna cook it?
<Predator> Start a fire. You're a big boy, you figure it out. ::flips the gator onto its back and starts slashing it into pieces with very little regard for anyone standing nearby::
<Powerslam> Or maybe we could wait until the next town?
<Electra> :::Watches Preds and the gator, slightly amused:::
<Predator> ::smirks, tips of her fangs showing slightly:: I don't know about you, but I'm hungry now
TIME JUMP> AFTER FEASTING ON GATOR STRIPS, THE MORLOCKS HEADED FOR THE FREE TRADE ZONE SEAPORT, WHICH HAS MANY LARGE SHIPS OF ALL DIFFERENT CORPORATE AFFILIATIONS COMING AND GOING. THE MORLOCKS STAY AT THE EDGE OF THE SEAPORT, OUT OF SIGHT.
<Powerslam> ::looks at the ships:: I have a question... when are we actually going to figure out somewhere to go?
<Predator> So... what ship're we gonna catch a ride on? ::flicks something away that had landed on her arm::
<Jaxion> Well.. let's pick.. ::looks through the ships:: Hmm... there's a Pixel ship about to depart.. been awhile since we did anything with them..
<Powerslam> Pixel? ::looks at Jax, blinking slightly::
<Static> ::Watches the seaport, looking towards the Pixel ship:: Great..some choice we have with these ships..
<Predator> Any private yachts around to hijack? ::arches an eyebrow and looks hopeful::
<Landslide> ::looks around for any sight of any Stark ships:: Joto Wonders if any of the Stark Ind. of Fujikawa would be here...
<Jaxion> Well there's also a Horizon ship, but that won't take us far.. most of these ships look unmanned... preprogrammed.. be easy to hitch a ride.
<Powerslam> Is the Pixel one preprogrammed?
<Jaxion> Looks that way.. it'll depart any minute though
<Powerslam> ::mutters a soft curse:: Then which one're we heading on?
<Predator> ::mutters slightly:: No crew to make things interesting? This'll be a boring trip..
<Static> So we move fast and get on. ::Eyes the boat:: If anyone happens to be on board it..too bad for them.
<Landslide> ::shrugs:: lets go then
<Electra> Sounds good to me...:::gets up and walks towards the boat:::
<Jaxion> Pixel it is then.. maybe its headed to some nice tropical island.. ::follows after Electra::
<Firewall> Alright then. ::attaches his sword around his leg and follows Electra::
<Powerslam> ::follows everybody, cracking his neck nervously:: Tropical island? I'd settle for anywhere with no corps... but since it's a Pixel ship...
<Predator> ::follows them, sniffing the air warily::
<Landslide> ::follows Electra, firewal and Jax::
<Static> ::Heads after them, moving quietly::
*******SIM END*******