*******SIM START*******
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS HAVE REGROUPED AFTER THE INCIDENTS WITH GAMBIT AND WITH VENTURE. NOW WALKING ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF NEW ORLEANS TO GET TO THEIR CRUISER AND LEAVE THE CITY.
<Kali> ::Sighs quietly.::
<Electra> :::Walks along with the others::: ((Could things possibly get any worse..?))
<Predator> ::stretches her arms over her head, cracking a few bones in her neck:: Well, that was a nice vacation ::smirks::
<Landslide> ::growls rubbing his head:: Joto's head is hurting from Gambit's staff
<Angel_Blue> ::walks behind everyone::
<Powerslam> ::winces with each step, jaw set:: ((Just a little bit longer and it'll be healed fully...))
<Jaxion> ::snickers, walking with his hands in his jacket pocket:: So I take it not everyone had a good time.
<Static> ::Takes a puff of his cigarette as he walks:: ((Didn't seem like that bad of a guy, despite the whole fact that he's a goon for hire.))
<Kali> I did. ::Smiles slightly.::
<Static> I've had worse. Would've been nice to have had time to get a drink, but..::Shrugs::
<Landslide> ::smirks:: Joto didn't get to have a drink...
<Predator> ::grins:: But you got to pound on a few swamprats.
<Kali> I went to an art gallery that was opened at night and got some wine. Nothing huge. I wish I had stayed with the grouup...
<Landslide> Yes, and then King Swamprat beat joto's head to the ground
<Static> ::Glances at Kali and smirks:: Would you have rather taken on a cadre of Assasins?
<Angel_Blue> ::quietly listens to everyone talk::
<Predator> I wouldn't worry too much about your head ::smirks:: It'd take quite a knocking before you got too damaged
<Jaxion> heh heh, I lost you guys soon as we got into the crowd.
<Landslide> ::chuckles:: You're right Predator...
<Kali> I feel bad that I didn't get to help...
ACTION> THEIR CRUISER COMES INTO VIEW UP AHEAD, PARKED JUST WHERE THEY LEFT IT.
<Predator> I'd like to have another visit from King swamprat myself ::slight growl:: The coward ran..
<Static> So, who was this swamprat guy, again? ::Eyes the cruiser:: Hope we didn't get a ticket..::Snickers::
<Predator> Called himself Gumbo or something ::shrugs::
<Angel_Blue> ::walks a tad faster at seeing the cruiser::
<Landslide> ::nods and looks up at the Cruiser:: Good.. Joto was getting tired..
<Powerslam> ::stands up slightly straighter then winces again::
<Jaxion> ::slides the door open, climbing inside the cruiser:: Who's driving?
<Static> Hmm..Sounds familiar. ::Shrugs:: Probably not important.
<Predator> ::hops into the cruiser::
<Electra> :::Gets in the cruiser:::
<Angel_Blue> ::climbs into the cruiser, sitting in the back::
<Landslide> ::climbs in and sits down quickly::
<Kali> I am!
<Powerslam> ::slowly gets into the cruiser:: I don't care... can we just go?
<Kali> :Scrambles to the driver's seat.::
<Jaxion> ::falls back into the side seat as Kali scrambles past:: heh heh, alright
<Kali> ::Straps herself in and waits until everyone waits for the others to get better.::
<Jaxion> ::leans forward and shuts the door:: Let's get going before anymore of the Guild come after us.
<Static> ::Mutters and sits into a seat, strapping himself in::
<Landslide> Yes.. Swamprat's for Joto to dance with.. Joto likes that idea
<Kali> ::Starts up the cruiser.:: All ready!?
<Predator> ::glances to Slam, looking at his back:: Healed yet?
<Jaxion> ::sits back:: Yeah
<Powerslam> Almost... just another minute or two.. ::stretches slightly in his seat::
<Kali> ::Starts off into the desert humming an old song.::
<Electra> ::Looks out across the landscape::
<Static`> ::Grumbles, taking another puff of his cigarette:: ((Why do I get the bad feeling we'll fall into a shocking swamp..))
<Predator> How good are the roads around here? ::glances out the window::
<Landslide> ::eyes at Static:: Joto has learned that Smoking is bad for one's health, and can prevent them from performing at peak condition..
<Predator> Not to mention you stink.
<Angel_Blue> ::leans back in her seat slightly and tries to take a nap::
ACTION> THE CRUISER JERKS A BIT AND STARTS TO ACCELERATE RAPIDLY, NOT OF KALI'S DOING.
<Kali> Hey! ::Twists at the wheel.::
<Predator> ::quirks an eyebrow:: Kali?
<Powerslam> ::grips the side of his chair:: I thought your driving improved!
<Angel_Blue> ::opens her eyes as the cruiser jerks::
<Static`> ::Grunts, ignoring the comments about his smoking and looks towards the driver's seat at the cruiser jerks around:: What the shock is going on, this time?
<Angel_Blue> ::quickly puts on her seat belt::
<Kali> I'm not doing this!
<Predator> ::mutters:: Can't you at least stick your head out a window if you're going to do that? ::shoots a look at Static::
<Kali> ::Yanks the other way on the wheel.::
ACTION> A MAN'S COMPUTER GENERATE FACE APPEARS ON ALL THE MONITORS INSIDE THE CRUISER, HIS HAIR LOOKING MORE LIKE SILVER FLAME.
<Landslide> ::blinks::
<Powerslam> Your breath smells like a dog's anyways... might as well look like one, too...
<Evo> Your hijacker for tonight will be me, Evo. Now please remember to buckle your safety belts.
<Static`> ::Puts the cigarette out in an ash tray:: Fine, but there seems to be a lot more to worry about then my shocking smoking, right now.
ACTION> THE IMAGES CHANGE FROM EVO TO A BLINKING SEATBELT SIGN, DOUBLED WITH A NO SMOKING ONE.
<Predator> ::quirks an eyebrow at the monitor:: Interesting. ::pauses a moment, then buckles up::
<Angel_Blue> i wonder......::looks around for a panel of some sort::
<Powerslam> ::buckles up:: ((He hasn't killed us yet... yet another example of people trying to get our attention when they could just email us...))
<Kali> ::Is buckled up and stuggles to gain contorl.::
ACTION> THE CRUISER SWERVES OFF THE ROAD, SMASHING THROUGH THE CORNER OF A BUILDING AS HE SPEEDS AWAY FROM NEW ORLEANS.
<Predator> ::mumbles something about driving school::
<Landslide> ::tries to fit the seatbelt around his waist and fails:: Stupid thing! ::grabs onto Static's chair in front of him::
<Powerslam> ::mumbles:: This guy's a worse driver than Kali...
<Kali> He is not! If I had been driving the building would have been smashed!
<Angel_Blue> ::pondering out loud:: i might be able to stop this....if the cruiser weren't going so fast.......
<Evo> ::reappears on the screens:: Niiiice ride. Hey! Let's play chicken with some large, unmoving objects!
<Angel_Blue> ::looks around the cruiser:: ((need to find a way to shut down the engine....))
<Static`> ::Ignites an energy blade:: How 'bout I shut this guy up?
<Predator> Like what, Joto?
<Angel_Blue> well....if we do crash into something......the cruiser'd be stopped......
ACTION> THE CRUISER SWERVES AROUND AN UPRAMP TO AN ELEVATED HIGHWAY AND STARTS SMASHING THROUGH THE LARGE STONE PILLARS.
<Predator> ::grimaces slightly:: ((If my seatbelt snaps and i go flying out the window... someone in front of me will have a headache))
<Kali> ::Blinks, sinking in her seat.::
<Angel_Blue> ::looks around hurriedly for a panel or a console or something::
<Evo> Go ahead! Zap the controls! Which would definitely take out the brakes, but I don't need 'em!
<Predator> Oh, go hijack a city bus. It'd be much more fun than us, I'm sure.
<Static`> ::Squints and shuts down his blade:: In that case..any other ideas?
<Angel_Blue> i could try blasting the engine.....but it might blow up
ACTION> WITH THE SUPPORT PILLARS BEING TRASHED, THE HIGHWAY ABOVE THEM STARTS TO CRUMBLE AND FALL, WITH THE CRUISER STILL SPEEDING UNDER IT.
<Landslide> ::looks around and whispers to Jaxion:: Jaxion, perhaps Joto could try and use Powers of the Earth to Sink Cruiser below earth, in order to prevent it from moving further?
<Evo> Ohh you don't want to stop me now!
<Kali> Is this contorled by a computer?
<Predator> ::bares her claws:: If anyone wants a fun ride, I can hack out the side and start trashing the wheels... but I wouldnt' really want to stop right here.
<Angel_Blue> probably..
<Powerslam> ::unstraps himself, standing:: Once we're out of too much danger, we fry the controls totally... he can't work with a system that can't function.
ACTION> THE CRUISER SWERVES AGAIN, THROWING POWERSLAM HEADFIRST INTO THE OPPOSITE WALL.
<Angel_Blue> ::winces:: ((ouch....))
<Evo> I said safetybelts on!
<Predator> ::mutters and grabs at the back of Slam's jacket, trying to haul him back into his seat::
<Powerslam> ::slumps to the floor, not moving::
<Static`> ::Shakes his head, keeping himself in his seat:: Who the shock are you working for?
<Evo> Highest bidder.
<Landslide> ::pokes Jaxion;: Jaxion... Do you think that might help stop this machine..?
<Static`> ::Glares at the nearest monitor:: And just who would that be?
<Predator> ::half-drags Slam back into his seat and gets the belt around him:: Hey, you had your nap, sleeping beauty.. ::shakes him by the shoulder::
<Jaxion> If you can just slow us down, Joto, we can jump out.
<Landslide> ::nods:: Predator, could you make Joto a hole please?
ACTION> THE CRUISER SPEEDS OUT FROM UNDER THE COLLAPSED HIGHWAY, HEADING FOR THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE APPARENTLY.
<Predator> ::sinks her claws into the side of the van and starts tearing at metal:: If any of you don't like the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard... ::grins:: I'd suggest covering your ears.
<Landslide> ::waits for a hole big enough for his upper body to stick into to be created::
<Predator> ::still tearing metal off and hurling it out the growing hole:: <<:P>>
<Predator> ::finishes and sits back outta the way:: That good enough, Joto?
<Landslide> ::nods:: thank you..
<Landslide> ::sticks his upper torso out the hole and holds his hands out, concentrating and trying to make the earth beneath them soft and marsh-like::
ACTION> THE CRUISER STARTS TO SKID AND PEEL OUT A BIT IN THE SOFT GROUND, SLOWING DOWN.
<Jaxion> Okay, jump out!
<Landslide> eh? ::tries to flop over through the hole::
<Powerslam> ::slumped over, still out, in his chair::
<Predator> ::slashes her seatbelt off, and Slam's as well:: You better be awake, unless you wanna get thrown out ::shoves at him to wake him up::
<Static`> ::Unstraps himself, moving for the hole, to jump out:: Terrific..Back to walking, I guess..
<Firewall> ::jumps awake from the skidding after having blacked out earlier::
<Angel_Blue> ::unbuckles her seat belt::
<Kali> ::Takes off ehr seatbelt and flies out.::
<Firewall> ::looks around, sees everyone getting ready to jump out and follows suit::
<Predator> ::growls and grabs Slam by the arms, hoisting him onto her back enough to carry, then leaps out of the hole, hitting the ground hard::
<Jaxion> ::jumps out after Kali::
<Powerslam> ::tumbles away from Preds when she hits, groaning::
<Firewall> ::jumps out, bracing for the impact::
<Angel_Blue> ::jumps out::
ACTION> THEY ALL HIT THE GROUND HARD, THE CRUISER SPEEDS OUT OF THE SOFT GROUND AND SWERVES AROUND.
<Landslide> ::gets up slowly::
<Predator> ::groans, spitting dirt and shaking her head::
<Static`> ::Goes into a roll as he hits, trying to lessen the impact, a little::
<Powerslam> ::slowly and painfully picks himself up:: What just happened? I couldn't have been thrown through the side of that thing... I'm not THAT hard headed...
<Evo> You weren't supposed to do that!
ACTION> THE CRUISER SPEEDS TOWARDS THEM.
<Angel_Blue> ::gets up to her feet, blasting at the tires of the cruiser::
<Landslide> ::raises his hands trying to create a thick wall of earth to surround them::
<Powerslam> ::quickly scoots as quickly as he can out of the path of the cruiser::
<Firewall> ::looks to cruiser:: Shock! ::tries to dive out of its path::
<Angel_Blue> do you want to keep it??
<Static`> ::Ports to the side, cursing:: Great..he's trying to kill us, with our own ride..who IS this nut?
ACTION> ANGEL BLUE MISSES THE TIRES, NOT HAVING THE ANGLE TO HIT THEM. THE CRUISER MOVES TOO FAST FOR LANDSLIDE'S WALL, GETTING PAST BEFORE ITS UP.
<Jaxion> Move, Joto! ::runs and jumps::
<Angel_Blue> ::gets far away from the cruiser::
<Landslide> Gah! ::trucks away running as fast as he can::
ACTION> THE CRUISER FLIES PAST THEM, SPINNING AROUND FOR ANOTHER PASS.
<Jaxion> ::gets back to his feet and runs for the swamp:: Shock!
<Angel_Blue> ::blasts at the general location of the engine::
<Landslide> ::growls and tries to create a massive spear of rock to impale the cruiser from beneath it::
<Powerslam> ::stands up, concentrating to form a few energy balls in front of the cruiser::
ACTION> THE SPEAR MISSES, THE CRUISER STILL MOVING TO FAST. ANGEL BLUE AND POWERSLAM'S BLASTS, SMASH UP THE FRONT, BUT DON'T STOP IT.
<Landslide> ::growls and then just runs, trying to get out of the way::
<Angel_Blue> ::follows jaxion's lead and runs to the swamp::
<Predator`> ::snarls, readying herself to leap onto the cruiser as it passes:: ((If i hafta carve this thing to bits from the top down...))
<Jaxion> ::scrambles into the swamp:: Would you shockin' come on?! We have a better chance of losing it in the swamp!
<Powerslam> ::hurries after Jax:: Great... gonna smell like Static's breath now.
<Static`> ::Runs for the swamp, after Jaxion:: Maybe it'll sink itself or something..
<Jaxion> That'd probably be an improvement for you, now just run! ::splashes through the swamp::
<Firewall> ::follows the others into the swamp:: Hopefully this'll slow the jammed thing down!
<Predator> ::mutters, then follows the others reluctantly::
ACTION> THE CRUISER PURSUES, SMASHING THROUGH THE TREES AFTER THEM.
<Powerslam> ::swims away from the Cruiser once he gets deep enough:: ((Gonna end up eaten by some inbred hick for dinner, I bet... probably the cousin of that "Gambit"))
<Jaxion> Remind me.. to thank Randall for the cruiser. It's tough as all shock!
<Firewall> ::continues running as fast as he can through the muck:: Shock, it's still coming!
<Angel_Blue> ::fires a few blasts at the cruiser as she runs::
<Landslide> ::sighs and turns to face it:: Everyone gather close, but keep running, im going to try something
<Static`> ::Shakes his head:: Just shocking great..::Keeps running::
<Landslide> ::tries to lower the ground a couple meters , enough for the team to fit in, but for the Cruiser to run over without harming them::
<Powerslam> ::swims off to the side and begins treading water::
ACTION> THE CRUISER SPEEDS OVER THEM, BURYING THEM IN MUD.
<Predator> ::snarls, wiping her face::
<Powerslam> ::swims back over to them, watching the Cruiser int he swamp warily::
<Static`> ::Coughs, spitting out the mud:: Y'know, it might have been nice to tell us, first..
ACTION> THE CRUISER TURNS AROUND TO TRY AGAIN, BUT GETS ITS WHEELS SPINNING BUT THE CRUISER NOT MOVING AND STARTS TO SINK INSTEAD.
<Landslide> Would you have rather waited until you were underneath that Machine?
<Jaxion> ::coughs:: I would have rathered.. not coming close to drowning in a swamp.. ::grabs a tree root and pull shimself up::
<Predator> ::slightly woozy look:: I think... i swallowed a frog
<Landslide> ::tries to raise the ground in a circular platform around them to lift them out of the mud::
<Firewall> ::rises up from the mud and turns toward the cruiser::
ACTION> THE CRUISER HAS TOTALLY SUNKEN INTO THE SWAMP NOW.
<Static`> ::ports himself out of the mud, brushing some of the mud off his trenchcoat, saying a few curses under his breath, glancing towards the sunken cruiser:: So..we walk?
*******SIM END*******