********PRELUDE********
LOCATION> CHICAGO RESERVE
SCENE> THE CONFERENCE BETWEEN ALL THE CEOS OF THE NATIONS MEGACORPORATIONS HAS ALRADY BEGUN, AS HEROD BEGINS TO INFORM HIM OF HIS PLANS.
<Herod> Gentlemen. You created the Chicago Reserve to hold the technologies that this great nation of ours was considered not ready for. The meat harps that would ease communication so much if not for their origin, the star-drive that feeds on perversion.
<Herod> You placed me in charge of it all. Referred to me as sepulchre in volatile memos. Trusted me with the strangest and most horrendous things in the world. Trust me more.
<HorizonCEO> Why?
<Murdock> ::slides his hand through the hologram of the Horizon CEO, disrupting it:: Because Doom has yet to locate and divine the true nature of the Reserve. He has not yet heard of Mr. Herod. Mr. Herod planned for every eventuality, sir. Including an invasion.
<Herod> Murdock, please remove your hand from within our guest. As we were saying... Doom is intelligent and intrepid. So we surely have but a little time before I am found out.
<Herod> Of all us, I am the only one in a position to act against Doom's regime. However, there is a price for my removal of Doom from the stage.
<Herod> I want to rule America myself. In this bargain, I cost you the unconditional presidency. Capitalism in action.
<Herod> I have an American dream! I want to bleed this great nation dry, maybe even the world. It's what we're supposed to do, gentlemen. We are here to take everything from out mother world and start again elsewhere.
<Herod> I propose to take our corporate ethos to its natural extreme, asset-strip our planet and relocate to Mars. A wondrous retirement in fine colonies built with Earth's blood. Rearing strong children to take the ethos to new territories. That's why we're here.
<Murdock> It'll take less that five years to achieve. Activities not generating direct profit will be curtailed or removed. This includes civic services. The workforce will reduce, true, but even when the cities are husks and the air is thick and brown...
<Herod> Well, shock, even if we kill 75% of them, we figure we're okay.
*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> SEATTLE, WASHINGTON. MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS HEADQUARTERS
TIME> DAYS LATER
SCENE> REPAIR CREWS ARE STILL AT WORK ALL OVER THE CITY, REPAIRING THE STRUCTURAL DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE SABOTAGE. THE MORLOCKS HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM A MISSION WHERE THEY DISMANTLED YET ANOTHER ILLEGAL TRADE ROUTE BY THE FOREIGN PRIMUS CORPORATION.
<Kali> ::Streches wings.:: Another job... ::Smiles slightly.:: well done?
<Shackle> :: streaches out and then relaxes his sore body ::::
<Static> ::Stalks away from the hangar, without saying a word::
<Firewall> So far so good.
<Jaxion> ::takes off his jacket:: Primus is starting to get really annoying..
<Seth> ::exits the jet, not speaking, quietly observing Static as he exits::
<Shackle> maybewe sould stae a preemtive strike and take out there Board members ......
<Shackle> save us from dealing with there lackys
<Donovon> ::hair much MUCH more razzled than usual, hasn't shaved in weeks, been wearing the same clothes for at least a week::
<Jaxion> Out of our jurisdiction. They're a primarly British megacorp. ::shrugs, walking out of the hangar::
<Powerslam> ::glares over at Dono:: ((Going to have to take that guy out for a drink... maybe drug him so we can at least get him bathed)) ::makes a face::
<Shackle> :: looks to Jaxion and grins :::: well i know i have allways wanted to take a vacation to Britan ::: chuckles :::
<Kali> We have enough problems dealing with the local yankees at the moment.
<Seth> ::quietly heads toward the hangar exit:: ((Doom said thay didn't have much of a positive attitude))
<Jaxion> Kali's right. And it's Doom's call. ::yawns::
<Firewall> I've got a feeling that we'll run into another, sometime or another... ::fiddles with his sword::
<Jeeves> ::voice broadcasts to the areas each Morlock is in:: Due to a possible immediate threat, please report to the briefing room.
<Seth> ::looks up and then heads toward the elevator::
<Shackle> ::: sighsand then heads from the hanger to the briefing room ::::
<Powerslam> ::groans and follows everybody::
<Jaxion> ::heads for the briefing room:: Don't tell me they followed us home..
<Static> ::Walks towards his room, a scowl etched on his face, as he stops at Jeeves summons and growls:: Shock it..::Heads back towards the briefing room::
<Kali> ::Follows and counts the group with a frown.:: ((Hmmm))
<Jeeves> ::waits until all the Morlocks who came have entered:: An unidentified, armored individual has breached the security at the city limits and now heads directly here.
<Firewall> ::follows everybody, looking around nervously:: ((Wonder what the problem is...))
<Shackle> ::: enters the Briefing room :: I hope were getting overtime for this Jeeves!!
<Jaxion> Individual.. some security we have lately.
<Powerslam> Can you show us this figure?
<Seth> ((Well, at least it hasn't been boring)) ::sits in a "Mr.Burns" pose, although a less evil looking one::
ACTION> THE WALL SCREEN SWITCHES ON TO A SURVEILLANCE VIEW OF THE INTRUDER JETTING THROUGH THE AIR, BEING PURSUED BY THE CITY ENFORCERS. A FEW OF THE MORLOCKS, THOSE THAT MET THE COVEN BEFORE, RECOGNIZE HIM AS CRUSADE.
<Seth> ::quirks eyebrow:: And that is...?
<Firewall> ::looks at screen:: Anyone recognize him?
<Shackle> all right .... how hard can it be to blast one guy that flys?
<Kali> Oh... ::Frowns, looking almost lost.:: I remember him. He was one of the people who saved us. I think..
<Powerslam> One of the many people who've saved us through the days...
<Static> ::Frowns:: Right..so he's one of the good guys, isn't he? Can we get our enforcers to stop firing?
<Jaxion> ::blinks:: Whoa, Jeeves.. call off the troops. And open up the hangar doors to let him in.
<Kali> No! We owe him a favor and a chance to explain what's going on!
<Jeeves> ::nods:: Complying.
<Shackle> sorry ...... i didnt know you knew him ::: looks to Kali ::::
<Powerslam> ::reaches over and smacks Dono in the back of the head::
<Jaxion> Let's see what he wants. ::heads back out of the room to return to the hangar::
<Donovon> ::tries to grab slam's arm before it hits him and slam it onto the table::
<Kali> It's all right, you didn't know. ::Smiles slightly and turns to follow Jaxion to the hanger and calls out a suggestion to PS.:: Try hosing him down...
<Static> ::Glances over, noticing Donovon's appearance and frowns:: What the hell happened to you, D?
<Powerslam> ::looks around:: Is there a hose around?
<Donovon> ::shrugs::
<Powerslam> He's on his new addiction...
<Shackle> :::: stands up and walks past Donovon and stops sniffing the air ::::
ACTION> CRUSADE FLIES THROUGH THE OPEN DOORWAY INTO THE HANGAR, LANDING IN FRONT OF THOSE MORLOCKS THAT WENT THERE.
<Powerslam> Caught him that one night spending the entire hooked up to VR ::heads to the hangar::
<Shackle> ::: looks to Donovon :::: have you ever heard of water there bud? i hear you add soap with it .... and it will take that distint smell away?
<Static> Lay off him already, Powerslam. ::Frowns, eyeing Dono:: How much have you slept, man?
<Donovon> ::shrugs::
<Firewall> ::looks at Crusade cautiously::
<Crusade> ::stands there for a moment, red dot in his visor moving back and forth, observing each of the Morlocks::
<Shackle> :: me shrugs and continues out of the room to the hanger ::::
<Kali> Hello...?
<Powerslam> ::looks at Crusade then blinks:: ((Why's that seem so familiar...))
<Crusade> No offense, but you guys would have better security if you just put a sign up that says "Do not enter."
<Kali> ::Nods in agreement.::
<Static> ::Frowns:: VR, huh? Maybe you should lay off of it for a while When we get back from this..you and me can go find a bar and get drunk as hell, deal? I sure as shock need it..C'mon..::Heads towards the hangar::
<Jaxion> Yeah.. heh.. we've become very aware of that lately.
<Donovon> ::follows static to the hangar::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Crusade:: Sorry, we hadn't gotten Dono to stand in front of the building and scare everybody away with his smell
<Seth> ::stands in a ready position, eyeing Crusade grimmly::
<Shackle> :::: enters the hanger and looks at the stranger suspisosly ::::
<Crusade> Archangel told me to come here and get you guys. We heard of your... promotion and think we discovered something that will be very interesting to you all.
<Firewall> Really? What might that be?
<Crusade> Trust me on this. It needs to be seen to be believed. The others are waiting. I'll lead you to them.
<Static> ::Lifts the bottom half of his mask and lights up a cigarette, listening to Crusade::
<Shackle> :::: looks to jaxion :::::
<Seth> ::looks at Jaxion, waits::
<Kali> ::Glances at Static.:: You're going to destory your lungs. ::Turns back to Crusade.:: If we can, we will.
<Jaxion> Let's go then. They helped us before. ::motions back to the aircraft::
<Static> ::Glances at Kali and shrugs, slightly:: They'll probably heal, anyways..
<Shackle> :: sighs and heads in the direction of the aircraft ::::
<Powerslam> ::slight groan:: No rest for the weary... but oh well, at least Dono can't plug in
*******INTERLUDE********
LOCATION> JAPAN
SCENE> THE STARK-FUJIKAWA AIRCRAFT STARTS TO MAKE ITS LANDING. IT'S ONLY PASSENGERS ARE HIKARU AND PREDATOR, WHO HAS YET TO BE INFORMED OF WHERE HE IS TAKING HER.
<Predator> ::arms folded, stares out the window, trying to place the view::
<Hikaru> ::sits calmly in the seat across from her, then stands as the aircraft lands:: We have arrived. Come, my dear. ::walks over to the exit, opening it and waiting for her::
<Predator> ::stands slowly, sniffing the air as she approaches the exit:: Don't call me that.
<Hikaru> ::smirk:: As you wish.
ACTION> PREDATOR FINDS HERSELF FACING A VERY FAMILIAR HOME OF TRADITIONAL JAPANESE STYLE. HOWEVER, TIME HAS NOT TREATED IT WELL AS THE SURROUNDING GARDEN PLANTS ARE LONG DEAD AND HOLES HAVE WORN INTO THE WALLS.
<Predator> ::slight intake of breath, just stands there looking at it::
<Hikaru> I apologize for its condition, but the decades have taken their toll. ::steps out of the aircraft after her::
<Predator> ((kami-sama....)) ::stares:: How did you find...
<Hikaru> I will admit to the difficulty, but a man with my resources is capable of many things.
<Predator> ::shakes her head slightly, walking slowly toward the house::
<Hikaru> ::waits for a moment before starting to follow:: I had thought of restoring the house before bringing you here, but felt that perhaps it would have more meaning to you as is.
<Predator> ::pushes hair out of her eyes, barely seeming to hear him as she enters the front door, reflexively removing her shoes before stepping onto the mats::
<Hikaru> ::stops at the doorway, watching her::
<Predator> ::runs her fingertips along a nicked edge of a doorway inside:: ((It's still here... everything feels so... timeless..))
<Hikaru> Take your time. I will be waiting in the aircraft for you, Lianna. ::turns and walks away::
*******INTERLUDE END*******
LOCATION> MIDWESTERN VICINITY
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS' AIRCRAFT LANDS IN WHAT WAS MOSTLY LIKE A CORNFIELD MANY DECADES AGO, BUT IS NOW BARREN.
<Crusade> ::descends from the air, landing next to their aircraft and waiting for them to exit::
<Kali> ::Walks out of the aircraft and looks around.::
<Seth> ::exits the craft:: (( Fearless. Carelss, yet fearless. I hope Jaxion knows what he is doing. ))
<Jaxion> ::walks out, heading for Crusade:: So?
<Shackle> :::: follows out of the craft looking around ::::
<Donovon> ::follows the other outside::
<Crusade> This way. ::nods his head and starts walking::
<Powerslam> ::eyes dart around:: So... where is everybody? ::follows everybody::
<Static> ::Walks outside the craft, looking around:: Nice place you got here.
<Jaxion> ::follows after Crusade, looking around::
<Seth> What is it that we are supposed to, quote "See to believe" ?
<Kali> ::Follows quickly, then takes to the air to follow.::
ACTION> THE REST OF THE COVEN COME INTO VIEW, STANDING TOGETHER IN A GROUP. IN THE GROUP IS A TALL MAN WITH DARK, LEATHERY SKIN AND WINGS ON HIS BACK; A MUCH LARGER MAN APPEARING TO BE COMPOSED OF THE GROUND WITH A YOUNG WOMAN SITTING ON HIS SHOULDER AND SURROUNDED IN AN AURA OF SPARKLES; A SHY WOMAN WRAPPED IN A CLOAK, AND A YOUNG, BLONDE MAN.
<Powerslam> ::looks from the winged man to Kali:: ((Iiiiiinteresting))
<Shackle> ::::: looks to the stragers and zones in on the woman :::::
<Seth> ::eyes the Coven wearily:: This? ((I've seen worse at Neuvo Sol!))
<Static> ::Shoves his hands into the pockets of his Trenchcoat, nodding at the Coven::
<Firewall> ::comes out of craft and sees The Coven:: I guess these are friends of yours...
<Archangel> ::flaps his wings once, curling them back:: I am glad to see you many of you again.
<Kali> ::Lands.:: We have a debt to pay, don't we?
<Seth> ::looks at Kali without turning his head:: ((Debt?))
<Static> So what's this big thing we absolutely have to see? ::Eyes the Coven, behind his mask:: ((Gotta be something big, if they bring us all the way out, here..))
<Archangel> :;waves his hand and shakes his head:: You owe us nothing. What we did was not for repayment. You were in need.
<Powerslam> ::looks at the woman in the cloak then back at Archangel:: And now you're in need?
<Shackle> (( debt?? i dont know theses people but if jaxion says we can trust em ...... though i might have to get to know one of theses peoplealittle better ....))
<Shackle> :::: continues watching the coven, every few seconds, watching the woman ::
<Static> ::Shrugs, slightly:: Hey, we don't forget. You pulled our asses out of the fire, so now it's apparantely our turn to do the same for you. What can we do, for you?
<Archangel> No. We simply find ourselves once again in the position to possibly help you. Days ago, in Chicago, we witness many aircrafts heading for the center of the city. That is not unusual, but what is unusual is that every aircraft was affiliated to one of the various national megacorps.
<Firewall> So... you think the corps may be ganging up on us?
<Powerslam> ::thinks:: ((All those corps together... can't be good...)) You could end up in need because of whatever's going on...
<Static> ::Lifts the bottom half of his mask again, lighting up another cigarette:: Sounds fishy..like maybe the Corps ain't all that happy with Doom's leadership..
<Jaxion> ::blinks:: It is very rare that so many megacorps meet like that..
<Shackle> this ..... might not be good ..... if all the corps band together .... to retake america .....
<Kali> Why do I have the feeling not to trust Doom's word on this.. ::Narrows her eyes then closes them.::
<Archangel> That is not all. In our attempt to investigate further, we came across this... ::turns away from them::
ACTION> ARCHANGEL MOTIONS TO A LARGE DOME IN THE GROUND AHEAD OF THEM, WITH AN ENTRANCE DIRECTLY AHEAD OF THEM.
<Shackle> ::: looks to the entrance
<Shackle> :::
<Firewall> ::looks at the entrance suspiciously:: What's in there?
<Powerslam> ::looks at the dome:: Hmm.. ::looks at Jax then Static:: ((Back to being in the shadows...))
<Static> Interesting. ::Eyes the dome:: So, you been inside yet, or what? ::Takes a puff from his cigarette::
<Seth> ::tunes his hearing to listen for anything coming from the dome:: ((I don't know these ppl. be ready for anything.))
<Crusade> ::nods to the entrance:: That is what I meant when I said you need to see it to believe it.
<Archangel> ::nods:: We have. We found no immediate danger, but much of it was curious.
<Kali> Agreed... ::Glances at Archangel.:: Like what?
<Archangel> ::shakes his head:: I am... unable to find words to describe the contents of that dome.
<Jaxion> ::heads towards the entrance:: Take a look then..
<Static> Sounds fun.. ::Walks towards the entrance::
<Seth> ::follows behind Jaxion, still listening for anything fromt he dome::
<Shackle> ::: follows after jaxion, activating his chain armor:::::
<Jaxion> ::looks at the panel next to the entrance for a moment, then presses one of the buttons::
<Firewall> ::follows others toward dome, his hand gripped on his sword::
ACTION> AS THE ENTRANCE IS OPENED, A GUST OF FOUL-SMELLING, HUMIDLY WARM AIR HITS THEM.
<Kali> ::Follows the others and gives the convet a quick glance before moving foward to enter the dome.::
<Powerslam> ::makes a face then at Dono:: Have you been here before?
<Shackle> ::: looks to the entrance and then over to Donovon ::::
<Seth> ::coughs and begins to take short breathes through his mouth::
<Jaxion> Ugh.. ::steps back:: Umm.. ;:looks at Kali:: Ladies first
<Kali> Wussies... ::Walks in the dome, pinching her nose and looks around carefully.::
<Seth> ::follows after Kali::
<Donovon> ::looking, almost staring at the coven, like he's trying to memorize every detail or something::
<Static> ::Grimaces at the smell, but continues on, anyways, trying to ignore it:: Seems old..
<Jaxion> ::takes a deep breath and follows inside::
<Powerslam> ::looks around:: ((Glad Preds isn't here... she'd have fainted from the intense smel of Dono then later on from this...))
<Firewall> ::enters the dome as well::
ACTION> THE AIR INSIDE IS EVEN WORSE IN BOTH HUMIDITY AND NAUSEATING STENCH. THE FLOOR IS MOIST AND SOFT, AS ARE THE WALLS AND CEILING, WHICH ARE ALL PINK AS WELL.
<Kali> Oh my God... ::Looks around.:: We're in a... ::cringes at how stupid she sounds.:: something like a mouth?
<Shackle> ::: follows tring to ignore the smell as best he can ::::
<Jaxion> ::groans, putting a hand over his mouth and nose:: I'd say more like intestines.. agh..
<Powerslam> ::looks down:: What's this floor? Do I want to know?
<Static> ::Grimaces:: Great..so..where did they come from? ::Glances around::
<Jaxion> Same as the walls..
<Kali> Perhaps we're in the rectum... I suggest we plan outside before the smell over takes us?
<Seth> ::squints and waits wondering what to do:: Is this all we were meant to see? If so, may we please exits now?
<Powerslam> Maybe we should lock ourselves in a room with Dono to get accustomed to the smell then come back?
<Jaxion> Archangel said it wasn't dangerous for them.. See what's at the end of this.. uh.. hall.
<Static> Lay off of him, Powerslam..::Glances around as he walks::
<Seth``> Not quite the exit I was hoping for. ::heads down the "hall"::
<Firewall> Yeah... the sooner we get this over with, the better. ::heads down "hall:, looking around::
ACTION> STATIC SEES AN EYE OPEN UP IN THE WALL, LOOKING AT HIM.
<Shackle> ::: follows not saing anything wondering what this place is :::
<Kali> ::Follows carefully.::
<Seth> ::tunes his enhanced hearing to listen for anything unusual::
<Static> What the?! Oh shock..guys..we've got a problem..this thing ain't just intestines..it's alive..
<Jaxion> Huh? ::looks back at Static::
<Kali> Hmm?
<Shackle> :::: looks to static ::::
ACTION> SETH CAN HEAR A STEADY PULSE COMING FROM THE WALLS, CEILING AND FLOOR.
<Static> Uhm..::Points at the eye:: That..
<Kali> ... ::Waves to the eye.::
<Seth> ::turns to Static:: ((Dear lord)) It is alive.
<Powerslam> ::looks at Static:: Somebody's been smelling Dono...
ACTION> THE EYE JUST WATCHES THEM, ANOTHER ONE OPENS UP ON THE OPPOSITE WALL AND FURTHER DOWN THE CORRIDOR, LOOKING AT THEM ALSO.
<Static> Slam, shut up and leave Dono, alone, already. We've got something serious to deal with, right now..is this thing hostile or friendly or what?
<Firewall> ::looks back and forth between each eye:: Ok, this is shocked up, here...
<Seth> I can hear its heartbeat, I believe. ::walks nearer to an Eye::
<Shackle> what the hell is this place?
<Jaxion> How the shock should I know? I've never seen any living thing that has eyes on its inside..
ACTION> THE EYES CLOSE UP AGAIN.
<Static> Damn..Times like this, it would be really nice to have a telepath..
<Kali> We discuss later, let's get out of here...
<Seth> ::steps back, startled:: ((That cannot be good)) ::listens closely::
<Static> Good idea..I'd rather not be inside this thing..
<Jaxion> It looks like the corridor ends up ahead.. I want to see this.. ::keeps walking::
<Seth> ::follows behind Jax::
<Firewall> ::sighs and follows Jaxion:: This is too weird to be true...
<Shackle> ::: followsafter jaxion ::::
<Powerslam> I don't think I want to see this... ::follows Jax and Seth::
<Kali> Then we turn back... ::Hurries on ahead.::
ACTION> THE CORRIDOR LEADS THEM INTO AN ENORMOUS CHAMBER. DOWN ON THE FLOOR ARE HUNDREDS OF STRANGE EGGS, BIGGER THAN ANY OF THE MORLOCKS AND ALREADY HATCHED.
<Kali> ...
<Powerslam> ::eyes dart around:: This... is not good.
<Static> Uh..this could be very bad..Leave now?
<Jaxion> ::slowly walks down into the chamber:: What the shock... ::glances back at Static and looks around:: It doesn't look like anythings in here but the eggs..
<Firewall> ::looks at the eggs:: No, most definitely not good...
<Static> Yeah, and until we know what we're dealing with..uhm..I really don't want to run into one of the things that hatched..
<Seth``> Strangley, I'm reminded of Godzilla. ::eximines the eggs closely, careful not to breathe with his nose::
<Powerslam> Anybody else think this' a trap?
<Kali> ::Nods slowly, looking hurt.:: ((The one group I thought I could trust.))
<Jaxion> ::reaches out, touching one of the eggs:: Still warm.. and soft.. ::pulls his hand away, goo clinging to it:: They might have htached recently..
<Firewall> Then... ::looks around:: where are they?
<Seth> Which means they might still be in this "Thing" or else some of locals, such Coven might have seen them
<Seth> ::concentrates listening for the sound of anything else within the dome::
ACTION> SETH STILL HEARS THE PULSING, AND SOMETHIGN APPROACHING FROM BEHIND THEM, BACK DOWN THE CORRIDOR.
<Seth``> ::turns tot he sound:: I'm afraid we have some company approaching.
<Shackle> ::: looks in the direction seth is looking :::::
<Seth> It's heading right to us, from our supposed escape route ::tenses body::
<Archangel> ::walks out of the corridor towards them:: Now you understand the difficulty of describing this.
<Static> ::Looks over towards the Coven:: At least it ain't the "kiddies", here..
<Powerslam> ::looks at Archangel:: So what's going on?
<Kali> ::Sighs in slight relief.:: Do you know what these are?
<Seth> ::relaxes:: ((A few choice words come to mind))
<Firewall> ::looks to Archangel, relieved::
<Archangel> ::walks into the chamber:: I do not know exactly what is going on. I came to find this place same as you. We explored as much as we could, finding no sign of the hatchlings.
<Static> ::Looks at Archangel:: You see eyes in the wall and stuff, too?
<Firewall> ::looks at Archangel:: How long ago? Some of the eggs are still warm...
<Powerslam> This entire place is warm... like some freakish incubator
<Powerslam> And the walls seem like they'd be enough nutrition for any hatchlings...
<Kali> Perhaps the poor things died?
<Archangel> Earlier in the day. This place has many strange and disturbing things. It is entirely organic.. alive.. but i do not believe sentient.
<Firewall> How did you come across it?
<Seth> ::simply listens and waits::
<Static> ::Frowns:: Something is really wrong here..
<Archangel> As I said, through investigating the megacorporations. Their combined efforts are apparently involved in this place. And whatever hatched, will no doubt be used to try to kill you all.
*******EPILOGUE*******
LOCATION> SEATTLE, WASHINGTON. MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS HEADQUARTERS
SCENE> THREE MEMBERS OF THE REPAIR CREW WORK TO FIX THE CIRCUITRY AND HARDWARE ON A BADLY DAMAGED WALL IN ONE OF THE LOWER LEVELS OF THE CITY.
<Worker1> This dataport looks fragged.. ::reaches back, grabbing something out of his toolbox:: Go pop the top off that console down the hall and see if it works.
<Worker2> ::grabs a couple tools and starts walking down the hall and disappearing around the corner:: On it.
<Worker1> ::uses the tool on the conduit and calls out:; Anything?
ACTION> HE GETS NO RESPONSE
<Worker1> Hey! Need a shockin' answer over here!
ACTION> THE SOUND OF METAL OBJECTS CLANGING AGAINST THE METAL FLOOR ECHO DOWN THE HALL.
<Worker1> ::gets to his feeet and walks around the corner:: I'd like to get home sometime toni.. wha..? ::looks around, seeing no sign of the other worker, but his tools on the floor::
<Worker1> This is not what I shockin' need right now! ::starts backing the way he came, bumping into something:: Hey! :;turns aroudn quickly::
ACTION> THE LAST THING THE WORKER SEES ARE THE FANG-FILLED MOUTHES OF TWO WORM-LIKE CREATURES LASHING OUT AT HIM FROM THE SHADOWS.
********SIM END********