********SIM START********
LOCATION> SEAPORT IN MAINE, PROPERTY OF CANMORE INDUSTRIES
TIME> LATE EVENING
SCENE> ATTEMPTING TO INTERCEPT THE ILLEGAL TRADE BETWEEN CANMORE AND THE PRIMUS CORPORATION, THE MORLOCKS ARE HELD OFF AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE ALLEY LEADING TO THE SEAPORT BY CANMORE SOLDIERS, WHO ARE AT THE OTHER END OF THE ALLEY AND FIRING ON THEM.
<Shackle> ::::: is taking cover behind a dumpster :::::
<Donovon> Why is it we still spend our time getting shot at?
<Kali> ::Throws a fireball at one of the canmore soliders, hovering the air to miss the bullets.::
<Static> ::Crouches behind cover, his energy blades ignited:: Say the word, and I hit them, from behind..
<Jaxion> ::runs out from behind the wall, diving behind a crate for cover:: There's probably a lot more soldiers behind them
<Powerslam> ::using a manhole cover as a shield, crouched behind some crates that're slowly being taken apart by the canmore firing on them::
<Static> ..That's a good point. ::Stays behind cover::
<Predator> ::growls irritably:: I could prob'ly get to the other end of the alley and really muck things up before i got shot enough to stay still... ::crouched behind a wall::
<Kali> I'm not going to hide from them!
<Jaxion> It's not hiding when they know you're there! ::ducks again::
<Xeno> ::also hovers in the air, firing his repulsor and sonic wave at them::
<Donovon> ::chuckles:: ". .not hiding when they know you're there."
<Shackle> :::: leans out into the alley and extends his arm shooting a chained blade towards one of the shoulders, then retracting the blade and taking cover again :::::
<Kali> So why do it? ::Blasts at another group of soilders.::
<Static> Well, no offense, Wings..but..well..dying really sucks..I'd like to do it as least often, as I can..::Peeks out, for a moment, trying to see if he can tell roughly how many soldiers there are::
<Predator> ::leaps out from behind the wall, dashing towards the soldiers, trying to reach them quick enough to do some damage::
<Xeno> ::opens his shoulder platings and fires a few rockets at the soldiers::
<Shackle> :::: stands and fires a chained blade into the roof of the building across the ally and pulls himself to the roof :::::
<Donovon> ::content to just sit there behind whatever it is we're hiding behind::
<Kali> Very true...
<Xeno> ::flies up higher::
ACTION> SHOTS SLICE THROUGH PREDATOR AS SHE CHARGES, BRINGING HER TO THE GROUND PRETTY QUICKLY BUT SERVING AS A GOOD ENOUGH DISTRACTION FOR SHACKLE TO GET TO THE ROOF AND FOR XENO'S ROCKETS TO SCATTER THE SOLDIERS.
<Donovon> ((Wonder if they were smuggling any live animals. . .))
<Shackle> ::::: stands near the edge and launches another blade, removing one of the soilders torsos from the lower portion of his body ::::
<Powerslam> ::comes up then forms and sends some energy balls at the soldiers::
<Predator> ::groans and makes mental notes not to try that again any time real soon, trying to squirm/crawl back to cover::
<Jaxion> ::jumps over the crate, blasting at the soldiers:: They're scattered! Go now!
<Static> Okay, looks like it's party time. ::Ports towards the scattering soldiers, trying to attack a few of them, before porting again::
<Shackle> ::: retracts the blade and launces another from his other arm :::::
<Xeno> ::flies through::
<Kali> ::Blasts agian at the soilders then flies through.::
<Donovon> ::whistles the bingo song::
<Powerslam> ::grabs Preds' ankles, pulling her behind some crates then jumps after everybody, forming and sending energy balls at soldiers::
<Shackle> :::: retracts that blade and runs to the backof the building::::
<Predator> ::mutters and clambers painfully to her feet, hissing at Powerslam and hurrying after the others::
ACTION> MORE SOLDIERS ATTACK AS THEY NEAR THE END OF THE ALLEY
<Donovon> ::looks around, shrugs, and idly joins the charge::
<Shackle> :::: reaces the end of the building and launches both blades at the scatering soilders removing major body parts :::
<Xeno> ::fires his repulsor at a soldier::
<Predator> ::picks up a piece of broken crate and hurls it at a soldier's head::
<Jaxion> ::runs at a soldier, blasting him back and grabbing his gun:: We have to get through quickly! ::starts shooting at the soldiers::
<Shackle> :::: retracts the blades and fires them again at another pair of soilders :::::
<Kali> ::Blasts fire at their head once again.::
<Predator> hey now, why didn't I think o' that... ::hurls herself shoulder-first at a soldier's chest, grabbing at his gun to steal it::
<Xeno> ::flies over the soldiers::
<Static> ::Slashes his blades at some of the soldiers, trying to get past::
<Shackle> :::: jumps from the roof launching a blade into the oppiste roof and lowering himself into the soilders :::::
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS BREAK THROUGH THE DEFENSES AND ONTO THE PORT JUST AS THE CANMORE SEACRAFT STARTS TO SPEED AWAY FROM THE HARBOR. THE SOLDIERS CONTINUE THEIR ATTACKS.
<Shackle> :::: sends a blade into a soilder and as he falls i retrive his weapon ::::
<Xeno> ill try to get it ::flys after full speed::
<Shackle> ::::: retracts his blades and opens up on the soilders with his laser rifle ::::
<Predator> ::looks for a small boat of some kind, ducking low to the ground::
<Static> ::Ports towards the seacraft:: I'll go for the engine.
<Jaxion> ::yells after Xeno:: Blow the shock out of it till its dead in the water!
<Powerslam> ::eyes narrow at the seacraft, forming a few fully charged energy balls then sending them at the seacraft::
<Shackle> :::: takes cover and continues to fire ::::
<Jaxion> ::blinks:: Static, wa..! Shock! ::mutters and fires at more soldiers::
<Xeno> ::fires a multitude of rockets at it::
<Kali> ::Attacks at the soilders still.:: Please remind me to knot up our dear employer's cape... ::Turns.:: What happened?
<Donovon> ::picks up some untouched crates and starts juggling two of them still whistling::
<Xeno> ::tries to cath up to the boat and pick it up::
ACTION> KALI SENSES A FAINT DEMONIC PRESENCE NEARBY.
<Shackle> ::::: fires at another soilder :::::
<Static> HELLo..::Looks up, seeing the rockets, as he nears the seacraft, and ports out of the way::
<Kali> ::Pauses, her eyes widen as she looks around.:: ((What on earth?))
ACTION. THE ROCKETS BLOW THROUGH THE SEACRAFTS HULL, DESTROYING LARGE PORTIONS OF THE CRAFT. STATIC GETS THE BRUNT OF ONE OF THE EXPLOSIONS, HURLING HIM INTO THE WATER.
<Predator> ... ::eyes Donovon, shakes her head, and shoots in the general direction of the soldiers with the laser gun she snagged from one of them::
<Xeno> damn ::tries to catch him::
<Static> Gack..::Hurled into the water::
ACTION> KALI FOCUSES ON A MAN WITH HIS BACK TO HER, WALKING AWAY FROM THE MAYHEM TOWARDS AN AIRCRAFT WITH PRIMUS MARKINGS. A RAVER FOLLOWS AFTER HIM.
<Shackle> ::::: sends a bladed chain at one soilder as i fire on another, rifle goes dead :::::
<Xeno> ::picks Static out of the water and flies at the sinking ship::
ACTION> STATIC IS PLUCKED OUT OF THE WATER BY XENO, GETTING A NASTY MOUTHFUL OF WATER THOUGH
<Kali> ::Flies after the man, her eyes narrow icily.::
<Shackle> :::: throughes the rifle at a soilder and then looks around for another ::::
<Xeno> sorry, not used to teamwork yet..
<Powerslam> ::gets a weird look on his face, watching Dono::
<Static> ::Coughs and spits out the water:: Oh, GROSS..Doom needs to do some SERIOUS water pollution control, around here..
<Xeno> can ya fly again?
ACTION> THE SEACRAFT IS BARELY AFLOAT IN THE WATER, IN NO CONDITION TO GO ANYWHERE. KALI IS CUT OFF BY MORE LASER FIRE AS THE MAN AND RAVER NEAR THE AIRCRAFT.
<Static> Well..no. I port, I don't fly. ::Snickers, and ports out of Xeno's grasp, towards dry ground:: Thanks for the save.
<Powerslam> ::looks at Dono:: Find us a boat and we'll give you a puppy...
<Shackle> :::: launches another blade and picks up another rifle, opening up fire as i retract the blade ::::
<Xeno> ::grabs the boat and tries to lift it out of the water::
<Donovon> Ooh, and if I jump through a flaming hoop will you get me a new car too?
ACTION> XENO DOESN'T BUDGE THE HUGE CRAFT
<Xeno> damn.. too big...
<Powerslam> What do you think the barking coming from my room was, Preds and I having fun? I got you a dog to shut you up... find a boat.
<Kali> ::Tries to dodge the laser blasts but flies back towards the group as she frowns.:: ((Who is that... I might have a good idea...))
<Predator> ::chokes, wheeling to glare at Powerslam::
<Donovon> No, actually I'm more inclined to think it was you and Preds having fun
<Predator> ::low growl::
ACTION> THE PRIMUS AIRCRAFT RISES OFF THE GROUND AND SPEEDS OUT OVER THE OCEAN, NOW COMING TO EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION AS IT GETS AWAY. MOST OF THE SOLDIERS ARE DOWN, THE REMAINING SURRENDER.
<Powerslam> ::brushes his crimson hair out of his face, eyeing Dono darkly::
<Static> ::Eyes the craft:: Uhm..what about that? Shouldn't we stop it?
<Shackle> :::: holds his rifle aiming at the surendered soilders, waiting for one of them to make a move :::
<Predator> Primus huh?
<Donovon> ::drops the crates:: Well you don't have to be ugly about it.
<Jaxion> ::looks up:: No way we can catch up to that thing now.
<Kali> ::Wings drop slightly as she pauses to think and becomes lost in thought.::
<Predator> ::glances at Slam:: Did you really get him a dog or was the barking you having fun by yourself?
<Static> ::Glances over at Kali:: Penny for 'em.
<Powerslam> ::looks at Preds, throwing an innocent look at her:: And here I was hoping it was us having fun together... no, I got him a dog... the damn thing got loose in the building though.
<Predator> ::rolls her eyes:: You better clean up the messes
<Jaxion> Alright.. S.H.I.E.L.D. should be arriving soon. They can take it from here.
<Xeno> hmm ::tries to tow the boat to the shore, somethin::
<Shackle> :::: looks to Jaxion, then back to the soilders who have surendered :::::
<Kali> ::Blinks, getting out of her thoughts.:: I felt a demon close by with a raver. I'm wondering who it might be.
<Xeno> ::flies back to land::
TIME JUMP> THE MORLOCKS RETURN TO SEATTLE, THEIR JET LANDING IN THE HANGAR OF THE TOWER AND EXTENDING THE RAMP FOR THEM TO EXIT.
<Static> Really? You can sense 'em?
<Powerslam> ::walks out of the jet, stretching:: I need to see if my new clothes arrived
ACTION> JEEVES, THEIR BUILDING-WIDE HOLOGRAPHIC BULTER/SECRETARY, APPEARS IN THE HANGAR.
<Kali> ::Nods shortly.:: Most of the time, most demons can. Or partal demons.
<Xeno> ::walks out of the jet, armour off::
<Predator> ::glances up at Jeeves::
<Shackle> :::::walks out of the jet, chain armor retracted, and still toting the laser rifle :::::
<Powerslam> ::glances towards Jeeves:: Yes... um... Alfred?
<Jeeves> Welcome home, I will now report on the happenings while you were away. 32.05 minutes ago, Tripstar departed on a personal mission after receiving information from President Doom regarding his missing sister.
<Static> Hunh..So, like..uhm..you're half, right?
<Kali> Yes I am, my mother was human.
<Jaxion> ::walks out of the jet after the others, taking his jacket off:: He's gone? Hunh.. he say anything about when he'd be back?
<Jeeves> He neglected to mention.
<Donovon> You know what was fun? ::not talking to anyone in particular:: Jumping off of this city, that was fun. Nothing else we ever do is fun. How come we don't ever have any fun?
<Static> heh..Sounds sorta like my family..must leave for some..interesting family reunions..
<Predator> I'll throw you off the city if you like, that'll be fun
<Jeeves> I will play a recorded message left by President Doom, who instructed it to be played when you returned.
ACTION> JEEVES' IMAGE IS REPLACED BY ONE OF DOOM.
<Doom> I expect an immediate report on your assignment. I may have to take action against Primus in the near future.
<Donovon> But how would I get back up here?
<Powerslam> ::looks at Doom, glancing to Dono:: The same way we did
<Predator> Does it matter?
<Doom> The treatment on your teammate, Access, has been completed and he is being returned to you. Along with two more teammates. The one you will know as Firewall is the individual responsible for Access' survival.
<Powerslam> Firewall... Access... what're... his... her? powers?
<Donovon> Not really, no. Where's my puppy?
<Xeno> ::blinks, not reconizing the names::
<Predator> ::looks at Powerslam:: Where's his dog?
<Doom> ::doesn't answer, being a recording:: Expect word from Indigo about a new assignment. Suspicions are arising concerning the megacorporations current behavior.
ACTION> THE HOLOIMAGE RETURNS TO JEEVES.
<Powerslam> ::looks at Jeeves:: Where's that... what was it... St. Bernard I think it was? Grand Mastiff or something? Where's the dog that got into the halls last night? Did it manage to escape the building?
<Kali> ::Glances at Static.:: I'd be a bit unwelcome if I went to one. But it would be fun to see.
<Powerslam> ::looks at Dono:: Now remember... you have to clean up after it's messes...
<Predator> ::glances around, heading for her room to do a little... private investigation::
<Shackle> ::::: slings the rifle over his shoulder and looks to Jaxion :::::: Whats next Boss?
<Xeno> ::looks at Jeeves:: its there an ammo place around where i can reload my missles?
<Donovon> Suresuresure, just give him to me
<Predator> ((Hikaru Sama... Doom's database has gotta have some way of locating him..)) ::sits down at a computer console in her room after she locks the door, then runs a search for Hikaru Sama::
<Powerslam> Does this thing work? ::looks at Jeeves:: Do you know where the dog is or not?
<Static> Hmm..::Watches the Hologram from Doom end, having expected more::
<Jeeves> The dog was claimed and removed from the building. ::looks at Xeno:: Yes, Level 23 has the necessary equipment for your suit's rearmaments and repair.
<Powerslam> Sorry... ::shrugs:: they took it away
<Xeno> alright, and how about a place where i can check my suits strength?
<Jaxion> ::walks out of the hangar, heading down the hall:: I'll go take care fo the report. Also have a project I need to work on.
<Jeeves> Diagnostic equipment is also available.
<Xeno> alright ::walks off to level 23::
ACTION> ANOTHER HOLOGRAM OF JEEVES APPEARS NEXT TO PREDATOR IN HER ROOM.
<Donovon> I don't know him, but already I don't like him. Can we have Access reprogram him when he gets here?
<Predator> ::starts slightly, looking up at Jeeves, eyes narrowing::
<Kali> It's not too bad, he has a funny accent.
<Jeeves> ::to Predator:: You requested information on Hikaru Sama, head of the Stark-Fujikawa corporation. His current location is Stark-Fujikawa tower in Nueva York.
<Jeeves> ::in the hangar:: If there is nothing else.. ::disappears::
<Predator> ((bingo)) ::grins predatorily to herself::
<Predator> ::pauses and mutters:: 'nueva' york? What the hell is that...
<Shackle> :::: walks down the hall way to the lift and then takes the lift to the level his roomis on ::::
<Powerslam> ::heads for his room:: ((Wonder if my new clothes're in...))
<Static> Don't the rest of you find it unnerving that he can appear whenever and wherever he wants..? ::Shakes his head, heading for his room::
<Xeno> ::takes the pack off, presses a button to make it form off of him::
<Jeeves> ::looks down at Predator:: Nueva York, located on the eastern seaboard. Formerly known and still occasionally referred to as New York.
<Donovon> Plan on doing something you don't want him popping in on?
<Predator> Why the name change? ::eyes Jeeves:: ((Now this could be a valuable source to brush up my 'history' lessons...))
<Kali> ::Sighs and sits on chair, closing her eyes for a moment then streches.::
<Xeno> ::looks around at the different kinds of weapons::
<Static> ::Glances back:: No..not really..just unnerves me, that I don't know where he is, or how to tell if he's coming or not..
<Shackle> :::: walks into his room and sets the rifle next to the door shutting it :::::
<Donovon> Yeah, like you can't do the same thing whenever you feel like.
ACTION> IN THE WORKSHOP, XENO SEES A VAST ARRAY OF EQUIPMENT AND WEAPONS/REPLACEMENT PARTS SPECIFICALLY FOR HIS ARMOR.
<Shackle> :::::walks over to the window in his room and opens the shades :::::
<Predator> And.. ::looks at Jeeves again:: am I authorized to... say... borrow a personal vehicle of some type and make a little trip to Ne.. Nueva York?
<Static> Hey, I at least knock..usually..::Shrugs and heads for his room, raising his mask and lighting up a cigarette, as he does::
<Xeno> wow, cool ::goes and grabs a case of rockets::
<Jeeves> The name change was part of a cultural movement in the 2070s. However, many still call the city New York.
<Jeeves> If you will be travelling alone, I will have an Alchemax Edgerunner prepped for your departure. Would you like schematics and information of Stark-Fujikawa Tower?
<Shackle> :::: looks out the window and sighs wishing he was able to return home :::::
<Xeno> ::starts loading the rockets, while charging it up from the wall::
<Kali> ((Primus.. hmm.)) ::Streches her wings and yawns and stands up.:: Well, I think I might take a nap...
<Predator> Hai. Indeed. ::grins again, standing and going to her closet to grab a long black coat::
<Static> ::Enters his room, turning the lights on::
ACTION> ANOTHER HOLOGRAM APPEARS NEXT TO JEEVES, OF THE TOWER. SHOWING THE BUILDING BLUEPRINTS
<Xeno> ::finishes the rocket loading::
<Donovon> ::looks around at the quickly dispersing/dispersed team:: Now what do I do?
<Predator> ::studies the blueprints for a moment:: Can you print that out or somethin'? Don't have an eidetic memory..
<Shackle> :::: walks over to some boxxes and kneels down, opening one and then begins unpacking placing the items around his room :::::
<Powerslam`> ::looks around:: Jeeves, have my clothes arrived yet?
<Jeeves> Stark-Fujikawa Tower is one of the oldest remaining buildings in Nueva York. It's existance dates back to the late 20th century. Then it was known as the Four Freedom Plaza, occupied by the group known as the Fantastic Four. Early in this century it was acquired by Stark-Fujikawa to serve as their power center in the United States.
<Xeno> ::looks at a box:: yea, i dont have one of these ::goes over and opens it and walks back to the machine with the box::
<Predator> ::blinks:: The Plaza... wow. ::shakes her head slightly::
<Shackle> :::: moves over to a long cardboard tube and lays that on his bed ::::
<Jeeves> The floorplans will be downloaded into your Edgerunner for further analysis.
<Static> ::Glances around the room, shaking his head:: Jeeves..I don't suppose you would know where my father was staying, last..assuming you're listening.
<Shackle> ::: walks over and opens another box, lifting from it some sort of alter, taking that andplacing it on his dresser in his room ::::
<Jeeves> ::appears next to Powerslam:: The garments you requested are in your closet.
<Predator> Alright... Where's the edgerunner? ((Hope whatever an edgerunner is, it isn't too tough to learn to drive..))
<Powerslam> Thank you, Jeeves... ::heads for his closet::
<Xeno> ::attaches the little chip into tje helmet:: cool, zooming
<Shackle> ::::: removes sevral diffrent coloed candles from the box the alter came out of and places them in a specifik order in the alter ::::
<Kali> ::Makes a detour to the kitchen-area trying to look for something to eat.::
<Jeeves> ::disappears from Powerslam's room and appears near Static:: I know the location of his residence and his office. Specify which.
<Xeno> ::goes to another box and grabs a pair of those red light things that aim::
<Jeeves> ::to Preds:: You will find the Edgerunner in the hangar. Would you like coordinates for Stark-Fujikawa Towers preprogrammed?
<Predator> Hai. ::nods and heads out of her room for the hangar::
<Shackle> :::: then removes a small bag from the box and setting it next to the alter, opens the bag and pulls a come incense from it and puts it in the holder in the alter and lightes it also :::
<Donovon> Hey, annoying-hologram-who-had-my-dog-evicted!
<Static> How about his office..::Frowns::
<Powerslam> ::walks in front of his mirror after changing into an all black costume looking outfit and a near full lengthed black type futuristic stylish trench:: Ahh... really goes well with my dark hair... ::heads out of his room to go find somebody to bug or talk to::
<Xeno> ::walks to a small box:: homing chip? cool! ::grabs a box of homing rockets and goes back to his machine::
<Kali> ::Wanders down the hall way, chewing on a snack bar.::
<Jeeves> You will find his office on Level 54.
<Predator> ::steps into the hangar, looking for the Edgerunner::
<Shackle> ::: walks over to his bed and opens the cardboard tube reviling a sword, in a sheath, taking the swoard over to the alter i place the sword ontop of the alter were 2 arms hold it in place ::::
<Static> Thanks, Jeeves. ::Heads out of his room, towards the elevator::
<Jeeves> ::appears to Donovon:: I was uninvolved in the canine's departure. What do you require?
<Powerslam> ::pauses, looking around:: ((Wonder what this place has for high speed aircraft or spacecraft.. doubt Doom'd mind a little excursion of mine since all this stuff's ours....)) ::heads for the hangar::
<Donovon> Yeah, sure ya were. What is there to do in this place?
ACTION> PREDATOR SEES A SLEEK, BLACK JET IN THE HANGAR WITH LIGHTS SHINING ON IT.
<Xeno> ::carefully inserts the chip into his helmet::
<Predator> Oooh... nice ::grins and walks over to it, looking for a hatch::
<Jeeves> Please specify your query.
ACTION> THE HANGAR DOORS OPEN FOR PREDATOR AND AWAIT HER ENTRANCE.
<Shackle> ::: takes a step back and looks at the alter ::::
<Xeno> there ::closes the panel::
<Predator> ::climbs in, sitting down in the pilot seat and strapping herself in:: Ok... ::looks for recognizable controls::
<Donovon> What is there to do in this place? Games, maybe?
ACTION> THE EDGERUNNER ACTIVATES AS SOON AS PREDATOR IS SECURED IN THE SEAT, RISING UP AND FLYING OUT OF THE HANGAR.
<Static> ::Exits the elevator onto Level 54:: Hmm
<Xeno> ::has the suit reactivate around him::
<Predator> ::blinks, then leans back, crossing her arms behind her head:: I like this jet. ::ponders for a moment:: Computer... display blueprints for Stark-Fujikawa Tower in Nueva York
<Powerslam> Jeeves... ::heads for the hangar still:: what sorta spacecraft does this place have, and has President Doom put any restrictions on spaceflight?
<Jeeves> Ah, recreational activities. Your dwelling is equipped with a VR outlet, allowing access to the multitude of recreational activities of cyberspace.
ACTION> STATIC FINDS PANELS ON THE WALL LIGHTING UP, DIRECTING HIM TO HIS FATHER'S OFFICE.
<Static> Helpful..::Follows the lights::
<Donovon> Ooh, oh yeah, and work on getting me another dog, preferably a puppy. ::heads off to his room::
<Shackle> ::::: sighs and then extinguishes the candles and walks out of his room :::::
<Xeno> ((auto reload rockets)) ::grabs two cases and gets the suit to do the rest::
<Jeeves> ::walks along beside Powerslam:: Currently, there are no spacecraft in our possession.
<Shackle> Jeeves?
<Predator> ::studies the floorplans on the screen carefully, committing a path and a few escape routes to memory::
<Powerslam> Hmm... what about aircraft? I mean besides the jet we usually use for missions... anything remotely manually flown...
<Jeeves> ::to Shackle;: Yes?
<Shackle> are there any motorcycles in the garage?
<Static> ::Walks to the office, stopping for a moment, before entering and glancing around::
<Xeno> ::walks to the diognostic equipment and tests the suits ability::
<Jeeves> ::to Powerslam:: With the exception of your main vehicle, there is the Edgerunner. However, it is currently in use by Predator
<Powerslam> Where'd she go off to? And when is our next mission... doubt we'd need the main vehicle right away anyways... and it's not like I'd go far
<Jeeves> ::to Shackle:: Motorcycles? There are none. However, you may be interested in the skycycles available in the hangar.
<Shackle> all right, and one last question ... were would you suggest dinning here in town?
<Jeeves> ::to Powerslam:: Predator's destination is Stark-Fujikawa Tower. The time of your next mission is unknown. You are currently on stand-by for Indigo, Minister of Signal.
<Shackle> ::: is heading towards the hanger :::::
<Donovon> ::looks around his room:: Which one of these things is the VR gizmo? ::scratches head::
<Powerslam> ::slight frown:: So we can't go anywhere but she went anywhere anyways... okay, besides the main vehicle, is there anything here that'd have any hope of catching up with her?
<Jeeves> ::to Shackle:: Critic ratings would suggest a place called Joe's.
<Jeeves> ::to Powerslam:: Not currently.
<Shackle> ahh thank you jeeves
<Shackle> :::: walks into the hanger ::::::
<Powerslam> ::walks into the hangar:: Do we have anything here that I could spend some time building a jet or something, then die horribly in my first attempt ot fly the contraption?
ACTION> STATIC'S FATHER'S OFFICE HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF MOST EQUIPMENT, LOOKING RATHER UNFAMILIAR TO HIM NOW. ALL THAT IT LEFT IS HIS FATHER'S CHAIR AND DESK, WITH A COMPUTER CONSOLE ON IT.
<Predator> ::finishes studying the blueprints and sits up:: Computer... how much longer till arrival at Stark-Fujikawa tower?
<Static> ::Frowns, and walks over to the desk, sitting down in the chair and looking at the console::
<Shackle> ::::: nods to powerslam as he passes him :::::
<Computer> ETA 45 minutes. Would you like a communication forwarded to announce your arrival?
<Shackle> :::: walks over to one of the skycycles ::::::
<Powerslam> ::nods back at Shackle, thinking to himself:: ((Probably going to need something to build off of if I'm going to try and build something...))
<Donovon> ::finds the helmet thingie and put it on:: Hokay, this must be da place. Now, how do you cut it on? ::looks for any large, brightly colored button::
<Predator> ::blinks:: iie, no no. And keep off radar, if that is possible.
<Xeno> ::looks:: wow hey, butler guy! is there a training place around?
<Kali> ::Sits on her bed, slightly wishing she could lie back.:: Jeeves?
<Jeeves> You will find equipment in the workshop on Level 48. However, not all the necessary equipment to complete an aircraft. I can order the remainder of what you will require.
<Static> ::Turns on the console:: ((He had to have left SOMETHING..some clue..))
ACTION> XENO'S WORKSHOP SHIFTS AND CHANGES INTO A SORT OF TRAINING ROOM FOR HIS SUIT.
<Donovon> ::starts pressing buttons randomly to get the vr thingie working::
<Jaxion> Jeeves> ::stands next to Kali's bed:: Yes?
<Powerslam> ::nods to Jeeves:: Thanks... I should be okay from here... I'll send you the schematic that I decide on. ::exits the hangar::
<Xeno> ::looks around:: cooooool this place is alot better than horizon
<Shackle> ::::: climbs up on the skycycle and initilizes the engions :::::
<Kali> Do you have any infomation on the company called Primus? Honestly.. I'm not exactly sure what to look for so just some basic infomation?
<Xeno> ::brings up the targets on his visor::
<Xeno> ::locks on as he fires a rocket at each::
<Shackle> :::: twists the twist grip throttle and the cycles crasies into the air :::
<Predator> Computer, give me some audio warning when we arrive. ::leans back in her chair again, to catch a brief catnap::
<Jeeves> Yes. However, as it is not an American corporation, I do not have the extensive information in my database as I do for national corporations. I may be abel to provide you with the information you wish.
<Powerslam> ::exits an elevator on level 48 then heads for where a map on the wall indicated the workshop was::
<Computer> Shroud has been engaged. Speed decreased to compensate, now ETA of one hour. Later audio notification will be given in 50 minutes.
<Kali> All right, just what they ship and where exactly it's located for now?
<Shackle> ::: hits the door opener and shifts the cycle into forward and gun the throttle crusing out of the hanger and then heading towards joes :::::
<Donovon> ::kicks the vr machine:: JEEVES! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
<Xeno> ::fires his repulsor at a few more targets:: great ::flies into the air::
ACTION> THE VR EQUIPMENT ACTIVATES AND DONOVON FEELS A SLIGHT RUSH AS HE IS PUNCHED INTO CYBERSPACE. FINDING HIMSELF AT THE ENTRANCE OF A SORT OF BAR, AND HIMSELF LOOKING RATHER BLAND AND BASIC THAN THE OTHER PEOPLE HE SEES GOING IN AND OUT.
<Static> ::Feels around under the desk, while waiting for the console to boot up::
<Shackle> ::: shifts the cycle and guns the throttle again sending him speeding through the streets of seatle :::::
<Xeno> ::goes to a titanium wall and punches it down::
<Powerslam> ::walks into the workshop, glancing around then heads for a computer console over to the side::
<Predator> ::sleeps, eyelids flickering slightly::
<Jeeves> The Primus corporation is a very large and broad business. It's import and export contained many things ranging from narcotics to weaponry to simple food supplies. They current base location is London, England. With jurisdiction over most of Great Britain.
<Donovon> All it took was a good kick. ::smirks contentedly and walks over to the bar taking in the atmosphere, heh::
<Kali> ::Nods shortly.:: All right, please keep me posted if you can get more infomation.
<Xeno> hey, butler, were there any more XEN0998's made after the first prototype? ::fires at another target::
<Jeeves> ::appears in front of the desk, looking at Static;: Do you require assistance in your search for information?
<Shackle> :::: pulls the cycle into joes parking lot and kills the engion settling the cycle to the ground ::::
<Jeeves> I will attempt to gather as much information of Primus' import and export as available. ::nods and disappears::
ACTION> POWERSLAM NOTICES JAXION IN THE WORKSHOP TOO AS HE ENTERS.
<Static> ::Glances up at Jeeves:: Was just a little curious if there was anything my father might have left behind..clue or anything, really..or for that matter..anything of my mother's..::Frowns::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Jax:: Hey, what're you up to?
<Jeeves> ::stands next to Xeno:: After recruiting you, Doom forbid Horizon from manufacturing further models.
<Shackle> :::: pulls the card key out of the cycle and then enters Joe's :::
<Kali> ::Closes her eyes and shakes her head.:: ((Silly to think I'll get any ideas what's going on with basic infomation, but it's a start.))
<Xeno> ahh, good good ::grins under his mask::
<Jaxion> Hm? ::glances back at Powerslam:: Technomancer stuff. A sort of.. demon locator.
<Donovon> ::takes a seat at the bar and looks up at the bartender:: Give me your strongest, hardest drink. . .in a dirty glass. ::slams his fist down on the bar though not hard enough to punch a hole::
<Xeno> whatever happened to the guy that double-crossed me?
<Powerslam> Demon locator? Like what Kali was talking about? I'm going to try and build something.. key word beign try
<Shackle> :::::walks in and takes a table waiting for a waitress to take his order ::::::
<Jeeves> ::to Static:: I have been recovering your father's personal logs as part of my functions. Will that be what you want?
<Jaxion> ::blinks, looking at Powerslam:: What about Kali?
<Powerslam> She was mumbling something about demons.
<Static> ::Blinks:: Yes..yes, that'd work just fine, Jeeves.
<Shackle> ::: when the waitress comes by i order a burger and onion rings and deep fried mushrooms :::::
<Jaxion> Not surprising, heh.. she is one. ::keeps working:: But no, that's not it. This is for my brother.
<Powerslam> Your brother? ::blinks:: Didn't... know you had a brother.
<Xeno> and what is your name?
<Predator> ::jerks out of her light sleep for a moment, blinking:: ((damn... keep dreaming about the adamantium bonding...)) ::grimaces slightly, rubbing her arms, and rests back, trying to fall asleep again::
<Jeeves> ::nods to Static:: The recovery is not complete, Genesis apparently attempted to wipe most of your father's files before departing.
<Jeeves> ::to Xeno:: I am unaware of whom you refer to. My designation is Jeeves.
<Xeno> alright Jeeves, who reported my as stealing this suit?
<Jaxion> I sorta do, I sorta don't. He went demonic and killed my parents. Spent the past few years trying to find him before he kills me too. Kali's been helping.
<Static> It'll be enough..How much were you able to recover?
<Donovon> ::waits on his drink:: The service in this place is terrible!
<Jeeves> ::to Xeno:: The report was anonymous.
<Powerslam> ::winces:: Ouch... ::glances at the monitor:: Aha... found a nice looking one... too bad it's too old... wonder if I could update it with modern stuff
<Jeeves> ::to Static:: Various personal logs, some incomplete. Is there anything inparticular you wish revelevant information to?
<Kali> ::Sighs briefly for a moment and covers her face with her hands.:: ((I'm all panicky over nothing, I'm not a threat to ether of them, if anything it's the vampire or Jax's brother... my guess its the vampire.))
<Static> Anything relating to me, my mother or possibly anywhere that Genesis may have taken him to. ::takes a puff of his cigarette::
<Xeno> damn.. alright one more thing.. and id like if you didnt tell anyone i asked, but, do you know if anything happened to a Kimerly Dalern in Horizon's R&D department?
<Xeno> ::suits down and touches his gold ring on his finger::
<Static> ((Let's see just what he has to say..)) ::Frowns:: ((Prob'ly know what I'm going to hear..that I'm a disgrace and somesuch..))
<Jeeves> ::to Xeno:: Her disappearance was reported. No further information.
<Xeno> damn.... well thank you ::walks out::
<Predator> ::sits up, unable to fall back asleep, and rests her chin in one hand, sighing slightly:: Computer... do you have access to historical documents?
<Jeeves> ::to Static, silent for a moment:: There is no information on current whereabouts. Extensive logs concerning your mother's death. And you are mentioned quite frequently in all logs.
<Computer> Will access Jeeves program for historical data.
<Static> What..? ::Blinks:: Alright, let's take a look at those, then..
<Xeno> ::walks to his room and sits on his bed::
<Predator> ::nods slightly, then chews on her lower lip:: Computer, what sort of... records do you have of Victor Creed?
<Jeeves> Specify "those"
<Powerslam> ::hmms, looking at the model on his screen:: ((Or maybe I should just leave it the way it is but use materials available... make it stronger... lighter... have to worry about what it'd do to the flying, though... maybe turn the props to jet enginess...))
<Jeeves> ::appears in the edgerunner:: Information on Victor Creed AKA Sabretooth is scarce in most regards, as are many records from that time period.
<Xeno> ((damn.. why does everything happen... whoever got me shot at for stealing will be toast and also if anyone harms dear Kimberly... ill do worse))
<Static> The ones about my mother's death, Jeeves.
<Predator> ::sighs:: Arigato, Jeeves... that's all..
<Xeno> ::places the hight tech pack in the corner and activates the feild::
<Shackle> :::: finishes eating and gets up to pay, not paying attention and bumps into a waitress how inturn spills come coffee into a bodybuilders lap::::
<Predator> ::drums her claws on the arm of the chair:: Computer, ETA?
<Shackle> ::::to waitress::::ohh i'msorry, i'm just so clumbsy today ......
<Computer> 30 minutes.
<Kali> ::Yawns.:: Better take that nap... ::Lays on her side and folds up her wings.::
ACTION> JEEVES' IMAGE CHANGES TO STATIC'S FATHER, PACING BACK IN FORTH IN THE OFFICE.
<Static> ::Sits back, watching intently, keeping his eyes on his father::
<Shackle> ::::: leavesjoes after paying and hops on his skycycle :::::
<Shackle> ::::: fires the puppie up and rockets back to hq ::::
<Steven> ::continues pacing:: We finally field test the project tonight. Genesis has continually pushed for this for months. I really wish we could have run more simulations, covered all possible accidents. We've been able to open the dimension rift but there's no telling what could happen once its open!
<Shackle> ::::: lands the skycycle in the hanger and closes the hanger door::::
<Steven> Erin assures me everything will be alright, that Genesis wouldn't have us go through with it if it was not safe. But she doesn't know him as I do. She's even coming with me for support tonight. I wish Ethan could come, but I can't guarantee his safety and Genesis has denied it anyway...
<Static> ::Frowns, as he listens::
<Steven> ::sighs and looks up:: Well it's time to prep for the test. This is my life's work.. I hope it works.
<Static> ::Grimaces:: ((Yeah, and I know just how well it turned out..))
ACTION> THE IMAGE OF STEVEN FLICKERS. AFTER THE FLICKER STEVEN IS DOWN ON THE FLOOR, HIS CLOTHES CHARRED AND TORN AND HIS HANDS ON HIS FACE.
<Static> ::Blinks, eyeing the image::
<Steven> Everything was going according to the simulations we ran. We controlled the rift's opening and inserted the probe. Genesis was breathing down out necks the entire time.
<Steven> I.. I don't know how it happened. But the probe was destroyed and energy levels skyrocketed. Everyone scrambles to compensate but it was like we were trying to cage a cornered animal. Nothing works and it only got worse...
<Static> ::Grimaces:: ((Yeah..much worse..))
<Steven> We should have shut it down, closed the rift. But Genesis kept yelling for us to continue. Erin confronted him, telling everyone to get out of their and abort. Genesis would let us.. then before we knew it everything went critical in a blink of an eye...
<Static> ::Grits his teeth, as he listens::
<Steven> We lost containment.. it's all a blur now. Things started to explode.. the rift was growing as more energy poured out of it...
<Steven> I tried to get to Erin.. everything was so chaotic.. I found her holding onto her station console with the rift getting closer to her.. I tried to get to her.. I didn't know what I could do.. I just had to get to her..
<Static> ::Watches:: ((Then..why didn't you?))
<Steven> I was almost there.. then Genesis came out of nowhere and grabbed me. I couldn't get away from him and he ignored Erin's cries.. As energy from the rift exploded, he shielded me.. saying he still had need of me. There was a bright flash.. I couldn't see her anymore.. everything was gone.. the entire testing sight.. Genesis dropped me and he had nothing to say.. he didn't even care! When he did say something, it was just an order to redo my calculations on the containment for next time!
<Static> ::Eyes go wide:: What?!
<Static> That son of a glitch! ::Reflexively ignites his blades:: Genesis..I'll kill him..
<Steven> I can't let Ethan know.. If he finds out he'll confront Genesis... and I'll lose him too..
********SIM END********