********SIM START********
LOCATION> DUQUE, FRANCE. A CITY EXTENDING OFF THE COAST APPROXIMATELY 7 MILES.
TIME> MID AFTERNOON
SCENE> JAXION, POWERSLAM, PRIEST, AND TRIPSTAR WALK THROUGH A BUSY STREET, TURNING OFF INTO AN ALLEY. THEY HAVE JUST MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH A PILOT TO BE SMUGGLED ALONG WITH A CARGO ROUTE HEADING TO THE STATES AND NOW HEAD TO THE PLACE TO MEET THE REST, WHO WENT TO STEAL SOME EQUIPMENT FOR ACCESS.
<Powerslam> ::looks over to Jax:: Can we trust this guy at all?
<Jaxion> ::shrugs:: Not likely.. but I doubt he'll turn us in.. it'd only screw up his own smuggling routes.
<Powerslam> What if he just dumps us in the middle of the ocean? I don't think those merpeople're gonna be happy to see us again.
<Jaxion> I wouldn't worry about that. ::looks around, checking if anyone is following them:: We'd more likely just drown. ::smirks::
<Powerslam> You mean like... ::tries to think:: how Static almost did that one time?
<Jaxion> ::blank look:: What?
<Powerslam> ::blinks at him:: Oh... forgot... heh... he tried to teleport into the middle of the ocean at a depth that would've crushed a tin can... would've crushed him too if he were any deeper. Did I mention he did it without gear on?
ACTION> ENTERING AN ABANDONED CONSTRUCTION SITE, THEY SEE ACCESS WHEN THEY LEFT HIM, WITH TRIXIE THERE ALSO TO "TAKE CARE OF HIM."
<Jaxion> Okay.. that makes me worry.. ::quick glance back at Static and then looks forward again:: How's he doing?
<Trixie> Heya guys... look... he's not dead! ::waves::
<Jaxion> ::slight clap:: Good job.
<Trixie> ::stretches Access's lips into a smile:: "hey... look at me... Trixie is a GREAT nurse. Tee hee". ::smiles::
<Powerslam> ::waves back... pausing to give Jax a look::
<Jaxion> ::whispers back at Powerslam:: Hey.. she's the only one that can't be infected.. and she woulda slapped a pie in our ride's face if we took her along... ::smiles at Trixie::
ACTION> THE OTHER MORLOCKS WALK IN WITH EQUIPMENT STOLEM FROM A NEARBY MEDICAL FACILITY. A LARGE STASIS TRANSPORT POD BEING ONE OF THE ITEMS.
<Trixie> ::sits back:: Did I do good?
<Powerslam> ::snickers, whispering to Jax:: How long til she slaps a pie in our faces? ::smiles at Trix as well::
<Predator> ::carrying something that looked important and medical, over her shoulder, sets it down with a grunt::
<Kali> ::Walks in quietly, nibbling at a crossant she bagged earlier.::
<Jaxion> Be ready to duck.. ::looks at the rest of the group:: Get about everything?
<Trixie> ::looks at them strangely:: geez... you guys can sure be strange
<Trixie> always so paranoid around a simple...innocent... gorgeous... gal like me ::smiles::
<Tripstar> ::sees the stasis pod:: Wow, you guys cleaned up huh?
<Kali> ::shrugssimpley, putting down her load next to her.::
<Jaxion> ::kneels down by the stasis stretcher, pulling it over next to Access::
<Jaxion> ::glances up at the others:: We've arranged for transport on a cargo craft, leaving soon
<Predator> Yippee. Where're we going?
<Trixie> somewhere warmer? Warm right? ::lights up a bit::
<Jaxion> Back to the States.. ::activates the maglev on the stretcher, lifting it up with Accesson it::
<Kali> Joy. ::Brushes her hand aganist eyes.::
ACTION> TRIXIE STARTS TO GLOW NOTICABLY BRIGHT AND STARTS TO SHIMMER.
<Predator> ::tries to recall where they've been since she joined, still being unfamiliar with the way things all look alien in 2099:: Huh? What's wrong with her?
<Powerslam> ::blinks, looking at Trixie:: Umm... what's happening?
<Trixie> err... guys?
<Trixie> I'm glowing! Eep! I can't be pregnant!! ...wait... I can't... I'm a hologram... ::thinks::
<Trixie> What gives..??!!
<Jaxion> ::takes a quick step back:: Umm.. okay I'm fairly sure this shouldn't happen
ACTION> TRIXIE'S BODY FLICKERS IN AND OUT OF SIGHT
<Kali> She's a hologarm? Doesn't Acess have a tencho virus of some sort? If so it could be affecting her.
<Trixie> Wait.. maybe I'm radioactive... I could be Radioactive Gal...! ::last thing she says before fading away::
<Predator> ...Does she have a.. holo.. emitter thingie somewhere?
<Tripstar> ::blinks at Trixie:: What the heck?
ACTION> TRIXIE'S BODY COMPLETEY FADES AWAY.
<Powerslam> ::frowns:: Maybe whatever's broadcasting her's malfunctioning?
<Predator> ..that was bad
<Powerslam> ::puts a little toy badge he'd swiped earlier from some kid, back into his pocket::
<Tripstar> What happened to her?
<Jaxion> ::waves a hand through where Trixie just was:: Shock.. maybe my spell wasn't stable enough.. or maybe without Jester she couldn't exist either..
<Powerslam> Maybe she's turned into a real girl somewhere?
<Predator> ::looks around:: ((I hate fighting things I can't see or hear or smell...))
<Kali> If that's the problem wouldn't she be gone eariler?
<Jaxion> The spell might have helped her last.. I don't know.. ::looks around:: Just know she's not here anymore
<Kali> I hate to be the bad guy here but what can we do? I'd love to help her out. ::Frowns and glances at the area where Trixie stood.:: However we need to set goals here.
<Jaxion> Kali's right.. ::sighs, lookign around again:: We have to get back to the hangar.. ::Starts pushign the stretcher:: Let's move..
<Predator> ::tucks her hair behind her ears, sighing::
ACTION> INSIDE THE HANGAR PORT IS A LARGE, BULKY AIRCRAFT AWAITING DEPARTURE. THE CARGO DOORS AS STILL OPEN AS THE PILOT STANDS NEXT THEM, MOTIONING FOR THE MORLOCKS TO GET INSIDE.
<Predator> ::glances at the pilot, jumping up lightly into the cargo hold::
<Jaxion> ::moves quickly, pushign the stretcher along into the cargo hold::
<Kali> ::Follows the others, her wings pulled over her like a cape.::
<Powerslam> ::glances from the pilot to Jax:: ((Hafta trust his judgement... he did get us away from that insane clown)) ::hops into the cargo section::
ACTION> THE CARGO HOLD IS FILLED WITH LARGE CRATES AND BOXES, OTHER CANISTERS, NOT GIVING THEM ALL THAT MUCH ROOM BUT JUST ENOUGH TO BE COMFORTABLE.
<Predator> ::looks around:: ((Wonder if we can find some.. interesting items in here before our ride ends))
<Tripstar> ::gets in with everyone else::
ACTION> THE LARGE HATCH SLOWLY CLOSES, SECURING IN PLACE AND LEAVING THEM IN TOTAL DARKNESS FOR A MOMENT. DIM LIGHTS FLICKER ON FROM THE CEILING, ILLUMINATING THE CARGO HOLD A LITTLE.
<Powerslam> ::glances around, scooting away from Preds slightly::
********TIME JUMP********
TIME> ABOUT AN HOUR LATER
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS SIT AMONGST THE CRATES AND CANISTERS STORED INSIDE THE LARGE CARGO HOLD OF THE AIRCRAFT, STILL EN ROUTE TO NORTH AMERICA.
<Jaxion> ::lays back on a large crate, feeting dangling over the edge::
<Predator> ::stares at the side of Powerslam's head::
<Powerslam> ::stares at the wall, trying to act like he doesn't realize Preds' staring at him::
<Tripstar> ::sits in a chair made of crates he arranged::
<Predator> ::still staring::
<Kali> ::Stares straight ahead, non-blinking, in a statue like pose.::
<Powerslam> ::turns his head slightly, looking at Preds:: What?
<Predator> ::faint smirk::
<Powerslam> ::quirks a brow::
<Predator> ::stares and smirks::
<Powerslam> ::shrugs then turns his head and stares back at Preds::
<Predator> ::just stares.. and smirks::
<Kali> Imagine, we have to deal with this for anohter -what?- 8 hours more or less?
<Jaxion> ::blinks, glancing at Powerslam and Preds:: Ah shock they're even freaking me out.. ;:turns his head:: not 8 hours.. only an hour or two trip by cargo transport..
<Predator> ::ponders, then looks around the hold for a new target, settling on Tripstar and staring at him::
<Tripstar> ::sits happily, looking around, then notices Predator:: Um... hi.
<Powerslam> ::quirks a brow then shrugs and glances around and hops off of the crate he's on:: Who's up for some scrounging?
<Predator> ::stares::
<Kali> Oh, good.
<Kali> ::Flaps her wings and streches.:: I can't wait until we get back. Yes, more of that mess with Gensis but on our grounds.
ACTION> THE ENTIRE AIRCRAFT JERKS AS IT MAKES AN ABRUPT DECREASE IN SPEED.
<Jaxion> What the..?! ::falls off the crate, slamming into the floor:: oof!
<Powerslam> ::slams against the crate, wincing:: Oww...
<Predator> ::disrupted from her staring, blinks and looks around:: Don't tell me that means we're taking an unplanned bath..
<Tripstar> Ack! ::falls to the ground as his chair scatters a bit::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Kali:: And from what it sounds like, I no longer have anything to call "our grounds".
<Kali> No...
<Jaxion> ::groans, getting up::
<Predator> ::frowns slightly:: ((I don't even know if i'm capable of swimming anymore... loaded down with adamantium I might just sink like a rock))
<Kali> Well, I don't as well. So I take what I get::Sighs and burries her face in her hands.:: I didn't want water though...
<Pilot> ::voice comes on over an echoing speaker:: What the shock?! I'm being forced to land! I'm never forced to land! What did you people do?!
<Powerslam> ::raises a brow at Kali:: You mean to tell me that those're just overgrown apendages sticking out of your back?
<Predator> ..How the hell does a plane get forced to land? ::confused look::
<Powerslam> ::looks up:: Should we actually answer him? Could take awhile...
<Tripstar> ::gets back up:: Ouch... what the shock is goin' on?
<Jaxion> Heh.. i don't see any intercoms.. don't think we even can answer him.
<Powerslam> ::hmms:: Who wants to take a guess where we're landing? Carrier?
<Kali> No... ::pauses at lengeth:: I think they'd destory me if I went back to my childhood home. I never cared for it much in the first place anyway.
<Jaxion> We might already be to america, cant really tell.. don't have anything to tell time with
ACTION> THE CARGO CRAFT COMES TO AN ABRUPT STOP, HAVING APPARENTLY LANDED.
<Powerslam> Well... my childhood home went boom... and I got my skin ripped off of me by somebody using an Egyptian god as their nickname.. beat that.
<Predator> I've got a good internal clock and ::lurches forward into a crate, then steadies herself:: and.. I have no idea what time it is
<Jaxion> ::grabs a crate to steady himself, then glances at Powerslam:: Man.. you really don't want to compare stories with her.. trust me.. no point..
ACTION> THE CARGO DOORS OPEN, REVEALING A FORCE OF TROOPS STANDING OUTSIDE. ALL OF WHICH WEAR RED, WHITE, AND BLUE ARMOR UNIFORMS AND ARE HEAVILY ARMED. THE BADGES ON THEM EACH SAY "SHIELD"
<Kali> ::Smile sadly.:: It's still sad though. However to put it simpley, I was just unwanted.
<Tripstar> ::looks out the doors:: Um... are they there to welcome us?
<Predator> ((S.H.I.E.L.D.... Whatta surprise..))
<Powerslam> ::looks at the troops:: Hmm... they outnumber us by how many? Is this really a fair fight for them?
<Jaxion> Considering they're in a pretty easy position to gun us down on the spot..
<Powerslam> And they haven't yet...
<Predator> Gunning sucks... I don't wanna get gunned right now. ::eyes the troops warily::
ACTION> ONE OF THE SHIELD TROOPS YELL FOR THEM TO COME OUT OF THE HOLD, SLOWLY.
<Predator> ::holds her hands up slightly, palms outward, and climbs down from her perch on a crate::
<Tripstar> ::starts toward the doors, hands raised slightly:: ((Great. Just what we needed.))
<Jaxion> ::puts his hands on the back of his head, walking slowly towards the doors:: Don't recognize these guys..
<Powerslam> After you... furball... you know what they say... ladies first. ::looks at Preds::
<Predator> ::walks out of the hold, keeping her hands in plain sight::
<Powerslam> ::puts his hands behind his head, walking out of the hold, trying to get a glimpse at where they are::
<Kali> ::Raises her hands and her wings looking straight ahead once again.::
ACTION> THERE IN WHAT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER HANGAR, CLOSED OFF SO THEY CAN'T SEE OUTSIDE.
<Predator> ::keeps her claws sheathed and squints slightly, trying to look as normal as possible aside from her height::
<Tripstar> ::comes out and looks around at the troops::
<Powerslam> ::looks around:: I just want to go on record as saying... this bites. ::loudly::
ACTION> ONE OF THE SHIELD TROOPS MOVES AHEAD OF THE OTHERS, COMING TOWARDS THEM. THE ONLY ON WITHOUT A HELMET, IT IS EASY TO SEE HE'S AN OLDER, AND MORE LIKELY HIGHER RANKING OF THE TROOPS.
<Powerslam> ::looks at the man::
<Tripstar> ::looks at the older troop:: Who's responsible for this? Why have you captured us?
<Rawlins> I am Captain Rawlins. You are to all come with me. ::looks them all over::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Rawlins:: Can we get new clothes? And lead the way...
ACTION> RAWLINS TURNS AND STARTS WALKING, THE OTHER TROOPS MOVING OUT OF THE WAY FOR HIM AS HE HEADS FOR THE ENTRANCE OF A CORRIDOR
<Predator> Rawlins, huh? ::slightly ironic salute, follows::
<Jaxion> ::drops his hands to his sides and follows Rawlins::
<Powerslam> ::follows after Rawlins, moving his hands down to the sides of the damn Pixel uniform::
<Tripstar> ::follows Rawlins as well::
<Kali> ::follows quietly, not saying anything knowing better not to draw attetion.::
ACTION> NONE OF THE OTHER TROOPS FOLLOW THEM OUT OF THE HANGAR
<Powerslam> ::glances around:: ((This' weird..))
<Predator> ::whistles under her breath::
<Jaxion> ::watches Rawlins:: So where are we going?
<Rawlins> To see the President.
<Powerslam> ::blinks::
<Tripstar> ::frowns:: President who?
<Predator> ::hides a near stumble:: The president?
<Kali> ...
<Rawlins> ::passes them back a strange look:: How could you not have heard?
<Powerslam> We've been in space.
<Kali> We have no idea where we have landed, sir.
<Rawlins> Interesting. ::stops at a set of doors, hitting the switch to open them::
ACTION> THE DOORS OPEN TO REVEAL A BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE OCEAN, ON THE COAST OF AMERICA. A LARGE FIGURE STANDS AT THE EDGE FO THE BALCONY WITH HIS BACK TURNED TO THEM, A CRIMSON RED CLOAK BEING THE ONLY THING THEY CAN SEE OF HIM.
Rawlins> The Morlocks are here at your orders, Mister President.
<Tripstar> So you ordered us to be captured? Who do you think you are?
<Powerslam> ::looks at the "president"::
<Kali> ::Sighs, somewhat annoyed.:: Trip, I think it's best not to bad mouth our... "host" when it's not possible to speak out your mind...
<President> The President. You may leave, Rawlins. You have done well.
ACTION> RAWLINS NODS AND LEAVES, CLOSING THE DOOR BEHIND HIM AND LEAVING THE MORLOCKS ON THE BALCONY WITH THE PRESIDENT.
<Predator> ((Well... I must say the dress code has changed))
<Tripstar> ::watches Rawlins leave, then turns back to watch the president::
<Powerslam> ::looks at the President:: Hmm.. I'm going to guess that you... took over? Since it's not likely that normal Presidents wear stuff like that.
<Jaxion> ::crosses his arms:: So.. what do you want with us?
<Static> ::Eyes the President, carefully;:
<Kali> ::Grits her teeth.:: ((Whomever this is has the power to kill us and they act like they own the world. I'm amazed we've made it for so long. I hate this too but striking out permaturely is a bad idea.))
<President> Your assumption is correct. I have taken the presidency by right of revolution.
<Powerslam> Ah... another Corporate pawn... juuuuust great
<President> The corporations of the United States ahve been nationalized. They... are now my pawns.
<Kali> ::Presses her lips together and nods shortly.::
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: Then get rid of them... slowly as to not kill the US, too.
<Predator> Well gee, if we all grew up knowing we could take over the presidency someday and force everything into a nice neat military dictatorship...
<Kali> The US is already dead...
<President> Do not presume to tell me how to run my country. I have come to revive the United States, as it has become a threat to the entire world. You... will be part of that.
<Tripstar> And just how will we be a part of that?
<Static> Come from where? ::Raises an eyebrow curiously:: And what are we supposed to do?
<Powerslam> ::looks at the President:: Just... who are you? Nobody with enough power to take over the US wouldn't be run by the Corps.
<President> I am no corporate lapdog. I am not hindered by any force in this rotting world.
ACTION> THe PRESIDENT TURNS SLOWLY, THE WIND PICKING UP AND BLOWING HIS CAPE TO THE SIDE, REVEALING A THREATENING LOOKING FIGURE ENTIRELY IN SILVER ARMOR.
<President> I am Doom.
********SIM END*******