**********SIM START**********
LOCATION> SOMEWHERE IN FRANCE
TIME> NOT LONG BEFORE SUNSET
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS HAVE RECENTLY LEFT A SMALL TOWN, WHERE THEY GOT RID OF THE VAN IN TRADE FOR SOME FOOD AND OTHER SUPPLIES. THEY NOW TRAVEL ON FOOT OVER SOME ROCKY TERRAIN EN ROUTE TO A COASTAL CITY TO FIND TRANSPORT BACK TO AMERICA.
<Trixie> ::singing... rather badly:: Ah-MER-ica ah-MERRRR-ica... umm...how green you really are...
<Kali> How come we can't get frog legs? ::Smirks::
<Static> ::Walks, putting his hands over his ears at the singing::
<Trixie> Are we there yet?
<Jaxion> Cuz they tend to want to keep their legs. ::hops down from a high rock and keeps walking::
<Powerslam> ::pets a toad he found, covering it up:: Shh... she doesn't really mean to eat your cousins' legs.
<Tripstar> ::walks along with the others:: ((I can't believe what we've just been through actually happened...))
<Trixie> Are we there yet?
<Tripstar> ((...or did it?))
<Static> ::Mutters something under his breath:: Bad enough the french are annoying, without adding her to the mix..
<Trixie> Are we there yet?
<Kali> Well, it's more of a joke. The land is certianly... land.
<Jaxion> Yes, we're there. Nice place, huh? ::walks a little faster::
<Trixie> Yeah!
<Trixie> ::skips along, still humming::
<Powerslam> ::walks over to Trixie then drops the toad onto her hair::
<Trixie> ack
<Trixie> This thing doesn't match my outfit!!! ::panicking::
<Trixie> ::growls and materializes her mallot and gets ready to hit it on top of her head:: Nighty-night Kermit!
<Powerslam> ::reaches down then picks up three rocks and begins to juggle them::
<Tripstar> ::snickers::
<Jaxion> ::glances at Trixie:: Oh no.. ::looks away::
<Donovon> ::too immersed in his own thoughts to notice anything outside of his own two feet:: ((I don't know who I am anymore. Hmm. This should be interesting, journey of self-discovery and. . .crap. I wish I were at home. Granpa'd know what to say. But then he'd just be telling what to think, and we're back at sqaure one. If I can't take any advice, then how do I figure this out? If I knew that would I be asking you? Suppose not. Hmm.))
<Kali> NO!
<Static> ::Groans, rubbing his temples and muttering:: Least I won't be the only one with a headache, in a minute..
<Kali> ::Tries to grab the Mallet and Toad.::
<Trixie> ::just barely stops herself from slamming the mallot on the toad which is on her head::
<Trixie> what? What..?
<Powerslam> ::whistles circus music out of boredom as he juggles::
<Trixie> but I have some icky frog in my hair ::whines::
<Kali> ::Picks up the toad and pets it.:: It's out now.
<Donovon> ((Wonder if talking. .thinking to yourself really is the first sign of insanity.))
<Trixie> ::looks up:: Okies ::smiles::
<Tripstar> So, anyone have any ideas on how we can get back home?
<Trixie> are we going to Canada?
<Powerslam> ::eyes the rocks as he juggles them then tosses each into the air as they go around then forms and sends three energy balls at the descending rocks::
<Static> Not really..I can't exactly think past this..::Keeps walking::
<Jaxion> Hopefully be able to stow away on some transport, or have somebody smuggle us.. figure it out when we get there.
<Powerslam> ::blinks, looking around at the group then walks over to Static:: Hold on a second...
<Trixie> I'll smuggles ya'
<Kali> ::Glances at Static.:: Next time remember that at the next place we stop off at...
<Trixie> ...wait.. I'm thinking of something completely different *tee hee* silly me ::smiles::
<Jaxion> ::quirks an eyebrow at Trixie:: ...Can't really decide if that's good or bad..
<Static> Well, how was I supposed to know it'd last this long? ::glances towards Kali, then looks at Powerslam:: What?
<Tripstar> I wonder what happened to Thanos...
<Powerslam> ::takes off Static's mask::
<Static> ::Winces as more light gets through when the mask is removed and quickly snatches the mask back from Powerslam, securing it back in place:: Gah..too bright..
<Kali> Don't ask, don't tell..
<Jaxion> Thanos.. I really don't want to think about that guy.
<Trixie> ::singing again:: I'm a little teapot short and stout... here's my handle here's my pout...
ACTION> SMOKE CAN BE SEEN RISING INTO THE AIR FAR UP AHEAD, TOO MUCH SMOKE TO BE FROM A SIMPLE CAMPFIRE.
<Powerslam> If I didn't know you, I'd say you went out and went partying, but I know that's not like you. ::takes out a pair of sunglasses he aquired from somewhere and puts them on:: Capes're in this season, babe, ditch the mask. ::walks away::
<Trixie> someone's having marshmellows!
<Trixie> or torching a place...
<Trixie> or torching a place than roasting marshmellows!
<Static> ::Mutters:: Well, it probably won't be, no, if this is the side effect..::Keeps walking, shoving his hands into his pockets::
<Jaxion> Shock.. now what? ::squints, heading in the direction of the smoke::
<Trixie> ::skips towards the smoke::
<Trixie> I say we say Hello
<Static> ::Groans at the smoke:: Oh just shocking great..
<Powerslam> ::follows Trixie, since everybody else's in such good moods::
<Kali> ::Sighs, heading towards that way...::
<Tripstar> ::shrugs and follows Jaxion:: Can't be any worse than what we just went through.
<Jaxion> Don't say that. Never, ever say that..
<Trixie> I think they're friendly... because smoke does rhyme with...umm.. doke... soak...
<Powerslam> Poke... roke... stoke... stroke...
<Powerslam> ::smirks:: Yeah, they're friendly... smoke rhymes with stroke.
<Trixie> oh good one ::smiles::
<Trixie> they could be really really old then..
<Powerslam> We'd better hurry then
ACTION> THEY COME ACROSS THE SOURCE OF THE SMOKE, WHICH IS A CRASHED MAGLEV BUS TRANSPORT. INSIDE THE BUS ARE THE BODIES OF THE DRIVER AND A FEW PASSENGERS. THE OTHER BODIES ARE SPRAWLED OUT ALL OVER THE AREA, SHOWING SIGNS THAT THEY DIDN'T DIE IN THE CRASH.
<Static> Too late, Jax..Just great..you just shocking jinxed us, Trip..::Shakes his head, as they come to the site of the crash:: Ah crap..
<Kali> ::Sighs icily.:: I...
<Trixie> ::frowns:: no marshmellows..
<Powerslam> ::blinks at the scene:: This wasn't no campfire
<Tripstar> ::looks around:: ...
<Trixie> so now what..?
<Donovon> ::finally catches up having continued on in the other direction as he wasn't paying attention and still isn't:: ((All this stress can be traced back to Genesis, the bastard. . .))
<Jaxion> ::walks over to the wrecked transport, pushing open the door and looking inside:: Oh this is a major glitch.. ::steps back, looking at the other bodies:: Whatever did this may still be around.
<Trixie> We should split up and find the cur who did this!
<Powerslam> ::glances around:: Joy
<Trixie> ::looks at Jaxion:: That's what you were going to say weren't you? ::smiles::
<Jaxion> Actually my statement was going to be more along the lines of.. run away, run the shock away.. ::keeps looking around::
<Static> ::Lifts the lower part of his mask up, taking a cigarette out and lighting it, as he looks around:: This is some seriously shocked up stuff..::Grimaces, still looking at the bodies::
<Kali> ::Sighs looking around quietly.:: ((Always... just like this.)) ::Blinks, hearing a little ribbit from the toad.::
<Trixie> hey... what kind of super=hero-team-group are you? We're supposed to catch the bad guys right? ::puts her hands on her hips:: and if I have to find out who did it myself... well... look out bad guy!
<Powerslam> The... realistic kind of super hero team group?
<Tripstar> ::looks around the wrecked transport::
ACTION> NOT THERE MERE MOMENTS AGO, AN ENORMOUS, BRIGHTLY COLORED BOX TOWERS BEHIND THEM. AN ANNOYINGLY HAPPY TUNE SOUNDS FROM IT, ALONG WITH A CRANKING SOUND.
<Static> Realistically, we don't know what we're up against. To just go charging into it would be..well..stupid. I've learned SOME things from this whole gig..
<Powerslam> ::blinks, jumping away from the box, eyeing it:: Oh please... no...
<Jaxion> We don't know what did this an.. ::blinks, seeing the box:: I don't remember, but did we chase a white rabbit and end up in wonderland?
<Trixie> wow...that's some great music! I wonder who it could be... ::
<Trixie> ::smiles::
<Powerslam> ::shakes his head, looking towards Trixie then towards Dono::
<Static> ::Turns around, seeing the box and blinking:: Terrific..so much for the thought that they were gone, already..
<Tripstar> ::blinks:: Where did that thing come from?
ACTION> THE TOP OF THE BOX FLIPS OPEN AS A GIANT CLOWN'S HEAD POPS OUT ON THE SPRING. THE HEAD LUNGES TOWARDS THEM, MOUTH WIDE OPEN AND A LOUD, HYSTERICAL LAUGH ECHOING ALL AROUND.
<Kali> ::Epps, skipping back a few fet...::
<Jaxion> ::eyes widen:: Plan A! Run away! Run the shock away! ::turns to run::
<Powerslam> ::jumps behind Static:: Eat him! He's full of carcinogenic goodness!
<Trixie> ::claps:: hehe, I would like to introduce... my boss... my mentor... my totally handsome boyfriend... Jester! Yay. ::hardly able to contain her glee::
<Static> ::Reflexively ports back a distance, leaving Powerslam all by himself::
<Tripstar> Ack! ::flies up and back a bit::
<Donovon> ::sits down, by a tree or whatever, totally oblivious::
ACTION> ALL EXCEPT ACCESS, WHO IS THROWN BACK INTO SOME ROCKS, ARE TAKEN INTO THE CLOWN'S MOUTH BEFORE THEY CAN GET AWAY AND FALL DOWN A SEEMINGLY ENDLESS SLIDE.
<Powerslam> ::crosses his feet and his arms, arching his back slightly too slide faster::
<Trixie> wheee!
<Static> Wait..did you say Jester?! Ah shock..::Groans as he slides down the clown's mouth:: Not him again..Already HAVE a headache, without adding him to the mix..
<Trixie> Isn't this fun? ::grins::
<Powerslam> Trixie, you got some splanin to do!
<Tripstar> ::slides helplessly down:: ((This is not good...))
<Jaxion> Who..?! ::sliding down headfirst::
ACTION> THEY ALL CRASH DOWN ONTO A VERY SOLID FLOOR. THERE ARE 9 HOLES IN THE FLOOR AROUND THEM, EACH A FEW FEET IN DIAMETER.
<Kali> Some clown guy. I caught up with these guys again when they fought him...
<Trixie> ::raises her hands into the air:: Tada!
<Powerslam> ::winces:: oof!
<Jaxion> Ground.. painful.. miss.. slide.. ::groans, staying on the floor for a moment::
<Donovon> ::disturbed by the falling and then the stopping:: No, it's not fun! Now what the heck is going on?! ::mutters:: Can't even think in piece, I really have to ditch these guys, nothing but trouble. . .
<Static> Unngh..::Hits hard, and stays lying on the floor:: Okay, you guys go kick his ass..I'll stay here and sleep this off..
<Trixie> ::looks side to side quickly:: Honey-lumpkins?
<Powerslam> ::stands up slowly, feeling his shoulder relocate, shuddering:: Then again... a giant jack in the box appears, who else could it be besides the demonic clown that Rev was so happy to meet
<Jaxion> ::gets up slowly and wobbly:: Ouch.. ouch..
<Kali> ::Lands on her rear end and skids across the floor nearly falling into one of the holes stopping only iches away. The frog ribbits again which she places on her shoulder.:: That hurt...
<Tripstar> ::lands with a smack, then groans as he stands up:: Ouch...
<Donovon> Demonic clown? . .And don't call me that.
<Powerslam> ::looks at Priest:: No, I called Jester a Demonic Clown, Mr. "I want to ride on the catapult!"
<Trixie> ...what gives... he's supposed to be here right now ::pouts::
<Jester> ::rises up from one of the holes, huge smile:: Well lookie here!! If it isn't... whoever you are!
<Donovon> ::blinks:: Demonic clown! Ooh, where is he? I'll tear him a new squeeky nose, ruining my innocent stereotype of clowns everywhere.
<Trixie> ::clears her throat:: and now... Jester!
<Trixie> ::taps her foot impatiently::
<Powerslam> ::glares from Trixie to Jester:: You are SO off our little "super-hero group thing"
<Trixie> Jesty??
<Powerslam> And you're not getting your free complimentary newsletter, either!
<Trixie> Hmpf, maybe you shouldn't have hurt my innocent lil' feelings then
<Donovon> ::stalks towards jester:: Gonna tear you a new squeeky nose now so hold still.
<Kali> ::Blinks, glaring at the clown.::
<Trixie> eee! Jesty! ::tacklehugs him::
<Tripstar> ::looks at the clown:: What do you want with us?
<Trixie> Did I do good did I do good??
<Static> ::Stays on the ground, staring up, not wanting to move::
<Jester> ::grabs Trixie by the back of her collar, lifting her up to meet nose to squeeky nose:: Did you have fun out there, Trixie?
<Powerslam> I'm... going to be sick.
<Trixie> mm... it was all right... ::points at Donovon:: That guy tried to put the moves on me though ::sniffles:: Poor lil' me
<Trixie> ::smiles::
<Static> Shocking terrific..::Shakes his head:: I feel jam stupid for suggesting we let her in..
<Donovon> ::taps his foot impatiently:: I have nose tearing to do here.
<Jester> Well that's nice.. cuz you're NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!! ::drops her::
<Powerslam> ::walks over to Dono:: She just called you horny, angelic man who occassionally likes to get high as an intergalactic spaceship.
<Trixie> eep!
<Trixie> umm--r-right Jesty... hehe I was just k-kidding ::nervous laugh::
<Kali> ::Blinks.:: How can you put up with that?
<Jester> And now.. ::turns to the morlocks:: I believe it's playtime!
<Trixie> ::glances at Kali:: Jesty really cares about me... really..
<Trixie> ::smiles:: he just has trouble showing it sometimes ::sighs happily::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Kali:: She's probably really into that clown sadomassochism
<Donovon> Right, step back now, might get ugly. ::tries to pick jester up by the shirt collar or something to that affect::
<Trixie> ooh playtime!
<Trixie> ::creates a huge popgun looking weapon and points it at Donovon:: Let go of my Jesty or else you're going to be a lot more "holey"
<Static> ::Sighs and slowly stands up:: Will you people quit staring and start ass kicking already? BEFORE he does with the clown stuff? ::Ignites his energy blades, starting for Jester::
<Kali> Right.. ::Stands up and tries to set Jester's hair on fire.::
<Trixie> Get it? Holy... holey...
<Trixie> hey! Knock that off! ::growls and fires the popgun at Kali::
<Jester> ::slides back from Donovon, pulling out a cartoonishly large pistol and pointing it at Dono, Kali, and Static:: No no no, you don't know the playtime rules yet
<Trixie> Yeah... and the rules are... what are the rules again? ::blinks confusedly::
<Kali> Ah! ::Ducks, the gun shots and blinks.::
<Jaxion> ::looks around, drawing a blank:: You guys know this guy?
<Powerslam> Unfortunately ::sighs, shaking his head::
<Donovon> ::steps closer to jester, in full knowledge that his gun has a flag in it::
<Static> Screw the rules..I'm tired, I've got a hangover, and I definitely DON'T want to deal with your shocking red nose right now. ::Keeps approaching Jester::
<Trixie> ::steps in front of Jester:: You'll havta go through me, pal ::grins::
<Powerslam> Tsk tsk, shouldn't drink... you'll end up seeing pink elephants
<Donovon> ::tries to pick trixie up and set her to the side::
<Trixie> and I'd be extra careful 'cause I know Karate-fu!
<Jester> The rule is... I WIN!!
ACTION> JESTER'S GUN MAKES A COCKING SOUND AND MORE GUN BARRELS START POPPING OUT OF THE SIDE AND TOP UNTIL IT'S ALMOST A HUNDRED BARREL CARTOONISH HANDGUN.
<Trixie> 'cause... umm.. you'd be a fu to mess me with... yeah that's good ::smiles::
<Tripstar> ::looks at the gun:: Oh shock...
<Trixie> umm... ::blinks::
<Trixie> he moved me boss!
<Trixie> ...not in that way!!!
<Trixie> hehe oy
<Donovon> Pfft, shoot me clown boy. ::keeps advancing on jester::
<Trixie> ::gets back in front of Donovon again:: hey... you shouldn't do that... Jesty only wants to play ::smiles::
<Kali> ::Ducks, blinking.:: ((I have no idea what's going to go on now...))
<Jester> ::grins madly:: bang ::pulls the trigger::
<Trixie> but he won't play if you don't play fair, Preisty
<Static> Shut UP, Slam. ::Glares at Trixie:: I reaaalllly wouldn't get in my way, right now..::Eyes Jester and the gun and shrugs:: Shock it..I'll come back, anyways..::Eyes Jester, stopping his approach, but fully ready to port::
<Trixie> ::gasps and clamps her eyes shut::
<Trixie> ::peeks with one eye:: am I dead..?
ACTION> BOXING GLOVES ON MECHANICAL ARMS COME OUT OF EVERY BARREL, SWINGING DOWN AND PUMMELING THE CRAP OUT OF DONOVON AND STATIC IN A FURY OF PUNCHES
<Trixie> ::swivels around and looks at Jester:: Aren't you supposed to shoot when...I'M NOT IN THE WAY!
<Trixie> eek! ::ducks::
<Trixie> ::frowns slightly:: I tried to warn you Priesty..
<Powerslam> ::walks up to Jester:: Wanna play a game?
<Trixie> ::pulls out an object that looks a lot like a gumball::
<Static> Unngh..::Hit by the boxing gloves and trying to port out of the way, towards Jester::
<Trixie> I can handle the rest of 'em Jesty ::smiles:: I still have my secret weapon
<Trixie> any guess to what to thing is? ::grins and holds up the object::
<Donovon> ::takes the lumps, just getting more and more agitated:: ((Clowns'rebadclowns'rebadclownsmustdieclowns'rebadclownsmustdieclowns'rebadclownsmustdieclowns'rebadclownsmustdieclowns'rebadclownsmustdieclowns'rebadclownsmustdieclowns'rebadclownsmustdie.))
<Jester> Go right ahead, but remember.. I'm not done playing with them so don't go breaking my toys.
<Trixie> Okay baby-wuvy-duvy ::smiles::
<Trixie> ::pops the gumball in her mouth and starts chewing::
<Trixie> hmm... guess it was just a gumball all this time ::shrugs:: go fig
<Powerslam> ::chuckles:: Hey Jester... she's funnier than you are
<Trixie> Really? ::smiles::
<Trixie> ::gasps and covers her mouth:: He didn't mean it Jesty!
<Powerslam> Oh yeah! You could go on tour as a solo act and knock em dead!
<Trixie> You're the funniest person of all time!
<Trixie> ::glances at Powerslam with a pleading look::
<Trixie> ha ha... whatta kidder!
<Trixie> ::mouths the words "shut up"::
<Trixie> I'll learn 'em good, boss ::smiles::
ACTION> LARGE, CARDBOARD DUCKS APPEAR, MOVING BACK AND FORTH BEHIND THEM ALL.
<Trixie> Just get some beauty sleep and when you get back... they'll be all ready for you ::smiles::
<Trixie> uh-oh..
<Trixie> ::frowns:: now you did it..
<Powerslam> ::thinks, glancing towards the duck::
ACTION> JESTER APPEARS AGAIN FAR AWAY FROM THEM, BEHIND A LITTLE STAND WITH A FAKE LOOKING CARNIVAL RIFLE.
<Trixie> ::looks at Jester to the others and back::
<Powerslam> Hey Trixie... why're you here? And he's there?
<Jaxion> ... ::edges behind one of the ducks::
<Trixie> ha ha... he's just kidding around... My Jesty would never do anything to hurt me ::smiles nervously::
<Jaxion> Jester> ::whistling, tosses away the rifle and reaches down under the stand::
<Tripstar> ::looks at ducks:: Uh-oh, shooting gallery time.
<Donovon> Said the battered woman before he man hit her again
<Trixie> Jesty! Shouldn't I be over there with you!
<Powerslam> ::glances to Trixie:: Who's the target, us... or you?
<Trixie> I'm NOT battered... he loves me... really..
<Jester> ::just keeps on whistling, pulling out two huge gatlin guns::
<Trixie> He even told me so... lotsa times...atleast I know he would if he really really wanted to say it
<Trixie> ::smiles:: I mean... he just shows it in different ways, to put a smile on my face..
<Donovon> Yeah, that's definitely how I'd say I love you
<Trixie> ::looks back at the others:: It's nothing personal you guys... you weren't that bad...
<Trixie> but... Jesty said I had to do this... and Jesty wouldn't be wrong
<Trixie> ::bites her lip::
<Powerslam> Do you want to be blown up?
<Donovon> Jesty's a psychopath, they tend to be. . .psychopathic, and that's just wrong
<Jester> ::revs up the gatlin guns:: Ready.. Aim.. ah the hell with it ::opens fire wildly::
<Static> ::Pulls himself up, still slightly reeling from the boxing gloves as his energy blades start to glow deeper, as he attempts to port out of the way of the fire::
<Trixie> ::whines:: Wait! ::quickly stands in front of the blasts::
<Trixie> ::closes her eyes tightly and holds her hands out::
<Powerslam> ::hides behind the duck, pulling Trixie with:: Psychopathetic is more like it
<Trixie> ::squeaks after being pulled behind the duck::
<Tripstar> ::tries to dodge the hail of bullets::
<Trixie> Are you CRAZY!?
<Powerslam> ::eyes Trixie:: Are you?! Wait, don't answer that.
<Trixie> I'm working with Jesty and you just helped me?
ACTION> THE DUCKS ARE SHOT APART, PERFECT MATCHING THE FORMS OF THOSE HIDING BEHIND THEM WHEN THE SHOOTING STOPS.
<Trixie> hmpf ::walks back towards Jester::
<Trixie> ((Why the heckola would he want to save me..?))
<Powerslam> ::looks at Trixie:: How many times did we stick up for you, and you up for us, during that whole mess which seems like it never even happened?
<Jester> ::spins the massive guns on his fingers and blows the smoke off the barrels::
<Trixie> and I told ya that I don't hate you guys... but... I'm in loooove.. ::smiles at Jester::
<Jaxion> ::blinks, peeking over the side of what's left of the duck:: Err..
<Powerslam> He just tried to kill you!
<Trixie> I know... isn't he great? ::still smiling at Jester::
<Trixie> hehe ::tacklehugs Jester again:: Now what are we gonna do?
<Donovon> Is there some medication you haven't been taking?
<Trixie> wait a second... one of them is missing Boss..
<Trixie> Acme!
<Tripstar> ::stops dodging and glances around:: The only thing funny about that guy is the way he expresses his affection.
<Trixie> ...or was that Access..?
<Jester> ::grins and catches her:: I'm thinking a puppet show. ::snaps his fingers::
<Trixie> oh... and I need to get back into my union suit... wearing plain clothes like these is making me feel... normal... icky
<Trixie> wheee! I WUV puppet shows ::grins::
<Donovon> If he does what I think he's going to, I'll kill 'im
ACTION> THE FLOOR DROPS OUT FROM UNDER THE MORLOCKS AS THIN STRINGS LASH DOWN FROM ABOVE, BINDING TO THEIR BODIES AND LETTING THEM DANGLING IN THE AIR LIKE PUPPETS.
<Donovon> . .he did it.
<Trixie> Make them get jiggy with it ::smiles as she turns around and starts to shift into her "clown" looking outfit::
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: Ugh...
<Static> ::Quickly attempts to port out of the strings towards Jester::
<Donovon> ::tugs his puppet strings, eyes scary red color, maybe just bloodshot, maybe not:: If there's one thing I can't stand. .besides clowns. .it's having my strings pulled.
ACTION> STATIC FEELS A SURGE OF PAIN AS HIS BODY HAS BEEN TOO BATTERED TO HANDLE THE STRAIN OF ANOTHER TELEPORT.
<Tripstar> Ack! ::fires up, trying to burn through the string and fly off::
<Trixie> tsk tsk tsk... bad move Static... no using powers or else you'll feel a bit tingly... sowwy
ACTION> THE STRING ARE INCREDIBLY RESILIENT, NOT BURNING.
<Trixie> ::dances around a bit:: Isn't this fun guys? ::smiles::
<Jaxion> ::dangles in the air, not looking amused:: Joy..
<Powerslam> ::eyes Trixie then Jester::
<Trixie> okay... my turn... I wanna push some buttons too
<Donovon> No. ::tries to tear the strings:: I'm gonna strangle you with these clown.
<Tripstar> ::keeps struggling against them anyway::
<Trixie> ::looks over at Jester and frowns:: I don't think they like playtime, Jesty
<Static> ::Grimaces::
<Powerslam> ::just... continues to hang:: So this' what it feels like to be Trixie
<Trixie> ::blinks:: huh..?
<Trixie> ::checks herself:: I don't have strings, sillygoose
<Jester> Wait wait wait. Come with me, Trix! ::walks over to a toy box, flipping the lid open:: Help me find my their costumes for the puppet show! ::dives into the toybox, disappearing::
<Donovon> Could've ::grits teeth still tugging on the strings:: fooled us
<Powerslam> Your heart's being jerked around by him... you're a puppet without strings
<Trixie> Sure thing Jesty ::smiles and looks back at the others for a couple seconds before following him again::
<Trixie> You don't understand 'Slam... he really does like me..
<Powerslam> You're just a plaything... what happens when he gets bored with you?
<Trixie> ::blinks:: he...he...
<Jester> ::calls out from the toybox:: Trixie!
<Tripstar> He'll cut your strings.
<Trixie> Jesty? Would you ever get bored with me? ::pouty look::
<Trixie> ::gasps:: gotta go!
<Trixie> ::runs into the toybox looking a bit scared::
<Powerslam> ::glances over to Trip, nodding for the save::
ACTION> TRIXIE DISAPPEARS INTO THE TOY BOX, WHICH CLOSES AFTER HER, LEAVING THE MORLOCKS DANGLING BY THE PUPPET STRINGS.
***********EPILOGUE********
SCENE> BACK OUTSIDE THE BOX, ACCESS HAS REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS AWHILE AGO AND HAS HAD NO LUCK WHATSOEVER FINDING A WAY INSIDE.
<Access> ::narrows his eyes, and then circles the box some more times, trying to figure out any way to get in::
ACTION> THE GROUND AROUND HIM IS HIT WITH GLOWING PROJECTILES AND EXPLODES, THROWING HIM A FEW YARDS AND PELTING HIM WITH RUBBLE.
<Access> ::shields his eyes, and looks around, for who threw the glow things at him::
ACTION> ACCESS SEES A TALL, DARK MAN STANDING ON TOP OF A ROCK TOWARDS THE OTHER END OF THE GIANT BOX. A BLACK TRENCH COAT HANGS DOWN ALMOST TO HIS ANKLES AND DARK HAIR COVERS MOST OF HIS UNSHAVEN FACE. FIERY RED EYES GLARE DOWN AT HIM.
<Access> ::eyes narrow on the man and charges up his staff, as he stands::
<Man> You didn' go and t'ink dat you could escape de Guild for long. ::flicks his wrist ever so slightly, revealing another glowing projectile in his hand:: Gambit will jus' make an example outta you, mon ami.
********SIM END**********