********SIM START********
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS STAND AT THE EDGE OF THE BRIDGE LEADING TO THE NEXUS, EXCEPT FOR TRIPSTAR WHO FLIES TOWARDS IT WITH THE CUBE. THE DISRUPTION WAVE CONTINUES ON ITS PATH OF DESTRUCTION TOWARDS THEM, CONVERGING ON ALL SIDES.
<Static> ::Looks towards the disruption wave, almost glaring at it, behind his mask::
<Predator> ::staring at the disruption wave with a numb look::
<Jaxion> ::looks all around:: shock.. I guess we know what spooked those aliens..
<Tripstar> ((Must get to... nexus...))
<Powerslam> ::eyes the wave:: So... this' how it ends...
<Priest> ::cracks knuckles and stretches:: Somehow, I thought it'd come quicker.
<Powerslam> ::blankly looks from each member to the next, pausing at a few:: ((At least I'm dying with a couple of my friends..))
ACTION> AT CLOSER LOOK, TRIPSTAR SEES FLARES LASHING OUT THREATENINGLY FROM THE NEXUS AT VARIOUS POINTS.
<Kali> ::Sighs quietly, trying to contorl the flame around the nexus.::
<Tripstar> ::still approaches the nexus, staying away from any flares::
ACTION> AS TRIPSTAR MANEUVERS PAST THE FLARE, HE HITS HEAVY OUTWARD RESISTANCE AS HE PLUNGES INTO THE NEXUS, SLOWING HIM FROM GETTING TO THE CENTER.
<Trixie> so this might be bad right? ::blinks::
<Access> ::watches Tripstar:: Why is he slowin' down..? ::looks behind him::
ACTION> THE WAVE APPROACHES. THEY CAN NOW SEE IT DESTROYING THE BRIDGE DOWN THE LINE AS HE FLOODS TOWARDS THEM.
<Kali> Pretty much...
<Tripstar> Ack! ::struggles against the resistance, going for the center::
<Powerslam> ((Demon woman, insane woman, or Furball...)) ::looks from Kali to Trixie to Preds, moving to Preds then kisses her::
<Static> ::Eyes the wave, then lifts his mask:: Well shock..if I'm gonna go out, I'm going out in style. ::Turns towards Kali, grabbing her and kissing her::
<Trixie> ...oh... great ::frowns::
<Predator> ::blinks:: ...
<Jaxion> ::glances at Access:: ...no.
<Kali> ::Blinks.::
<Trixie> any of you clowns try and kiss me, I'll show you why I'm a lot scarier than any nexus stormy thing! ::glares::
<Static> ::Looks towards the distortion wave, again::
ACTION> THE ENERGIES OF THE NEXUS COURSE THROUGH TRIPSTAR, AS HIS MIND IS FLOODED WITH IMAGES FROM THROUGHOUT REALITY, THE PAST, AND THE FUTURE. HE CAN SEE THE NEXUS UP AHEAD.
<Tripstar> Here goes nothing... ((except maybe the universe)) ::sizes up distance to center and throws cube::
<Powerslam> ::moves away from Preds finally, turning to look at the wave again::
<Kali> Not even if it's Preist? ::Blinks at the waves quietly.:: Please... may it work...
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS ALL DISAPPEAR IN A FLASH JUST BEFORE THE DISRUPTION WAVE PASSES THROUGH.
*******MEANWHILE*******
SCENE> THE BATTLEFIELD IS LITTERED WITH THE REMAINS OF THE PAST HEROES. SHATTERED PIECES OF CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD, FRAGMENTS OF IRON MAN AND WAR MACHINE'S ARMOR, MELTING CHUNKS OF ICE, SLAGGED ORGANIC STEEL, AND MANY MORE REMNANTS.
ACTION> LEGION AND THANOS CONTINUE TO WAGE WAR ON EACH OTHER, THEIR BODIES FLARING WITH ENERGY. THE LANDSCAPE AROUND THEM CRASHES TO PIECES AS THEY FIGHT, UNABLE TO WITHSTAND THE PURE FORCE THE TWO INFLICT ON EACH OTHER.
<Legion> Surrender this futile plan, Titan! ::lands a good blow with his fist into Thanos, hurling him back into a mound of solidified lava::
ACTION> THE MOUND IS PULVERIZED BY THANOS' CRASH, THROWING UP A BLACK CLOUD.
<Legion> ::advances towards the cloud:: Your demise is inevitable.
<Thanos> Many have made such foolish assumptions! ::walks out of the cloud, his eyes flaring:: Yet I remain! ::throws his fists forward, letting loose a devastating blast::
ACTION> LEGION IS CAUGHT OFFGUARD AS THE BEAM HITS HIM SOLIDLY IN THE CHEST. THE IMPACT OF WHICH BENDS HIM OVER BACKWARDS AND SLAMS HIM INTO THE GROUND.
<Thanos> I have become the one constant in the universe. As that is my curse, so it shall also prove to be yours.
<Legion> ::rises, lunging at Thanos and smashing his fist into Thanos' stomach:: Fool! ::swings his other fist around, splintering Thanos' helmet on impact and sending him skidding back on the ground::
<Thanos> ::comes to a stop slowly, reaching up with one gauntleted hand and pulling himself back to his feet:: Your accusations are misdirected, upstart.
<Legion> ::enraged, energy crackling all around him:: Again you rise?! For the last time, Thanos! I will end your curse! AND YOURSELF ALONG WITH IT!
ACTION> RAW POWER SURGES FORTH FROM LEGION IN A THUNDEROUS EXPLOSION TOWARDS THANOS. THE SMALL FRAGMENT OF A PLANET THAT SERVES AS THEIR BATTLEFIELD ALMOST COMES APART AT THE STORM TEARING AT IT. WHEN IT SETTLES, THANOS IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.
<Legion> As I said, inevitable.
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS APPEAR IN A FLASH OF LIGHT, HAVING BEEN TELEPORTED BACK FROM THE NEXUS AFTER COMPLETING THEIR MISSION.
<Legion> So... you return. I'm afraid that you have just missed Thanos. ::turns and looks at the Morlocks::
<Powerslam> ::scratches his chin:: So... who wants to tell him?
<Trixie> ::covers her mouth:: I'm gonna be sick...
<Jaxion> I don't.. I actually want to go back to the wave I think.. ::looks around::
<Predator> ::blinks, still looking a bit dazed, and wrinkles her nose slightly::
<Trixie> ::stumbles around a bit:: I HATE HATE HATE teleportin'!
<Powerslam> ::glances around at the battlefield:: Trust me... dying quickly like Anubis threatened to have me do is worse than dying quick like they did.
<Priest> ::shrugs:: We won, they lost, we're screwed.
<Trixie> you're so optimistic Preistie ::smiles at him::
<Static> Uh..::Blinks, looking around, seeing all the heroes' bodies:: Shock..
<Trixie> That's why I think you're the cutest guy ever
<Tripstar> ::blinks, then looks around:: We... we're alive?
<Kali> So uhm... what happens now? ::Kicks a body.::
<Trixie> ::sniffles:: but if you keep treating me bad... I'm not going to be your girlfriend anymore ::turns her back to him and hmpfs::
<Priest> We could give them (what's left of them) a proper burial, I suppose.
<Legion> I know all about your mission to the nexus. And now, you are at my mercy.
<Powerslam> ::reaches down and picks up a shard of Captain America's shield, turning to look at Legion:: So... we've found the reason... the history buffs never could figure it out...
<Trixie> uh-uh... you're at our mercy ::smiles::
<Kali> We're just pawns. ::Shrugs.::
<Trixie> hmm... ::puts on what's left of War Machine's mask:: ....oiiil... oiiiLLLL
<Trixie> hehe this stuff is the greatest ::grins::
<Static> Shock your mercy. ::Pulls his mask down, igniting his neural blades, prepared to fight if he has to::
<Access> ::charges up his staff::
<Powerslam> ::reaches over to Static and yanks off his mask, throwing it to the ground:: If you're going to die, at least look death in the eye.
<Trixie> Death is taller than me though ::pouts::
<Legion> ::looks directly at Static and Access:: Look around you. Your actions are meaningless.
<Predator> ...::shivers, cringing as she looks around the dead::
<Tripstar> ::looks around and shudders::
<Trixie> guess that just means... I'll have to hop and kick him in the knee a few times to bring him to my level ::pulls out her large mallot and charges Legion:: Charrrrrge!
<Powerslam> Besides, if we somehow do manage to get back home after this... all the corps know who you really are.
<Static> Does it matter? ::Barely even notices the absence of his mask:: I'd rather go down fighting than live oppressed. ::Eyes Legion::
<Trixie> ::swings her mallot at Legion a few times:: This will hurt you more than it will hurt me which is a good thing because I'm not a good pain person!
<Predator> ((If the heroes had lived... things wouldn't have been so bad... Dad wouldn't have died for some stupid mission..))
<Powerslam> ::looks down at the shard of Captain America's shield in his hand, closing his fist on it until it draws blood then throws it aside:: You... ::looks up at Legion:: you're the reason our world is the way it is.
ACTION> LEGION WAVE HIS HAND AT THE CHARGING TRIXIE. TURNING HER INTO A LIFELESS STONE STATUE IN FRONT OF HIM.
<Priest> ::picks up the now bloody shard of shield and starts digging graves::
<Static> ::Grits his teeth, seeing Trixie turned into stone, prepared to strike at Legion::
<Powerslam> ::slowly walks towards Legion:: If you know about our mission to the Nexus, then you know that we have no chance against you. So you don't have to worry about me, you know you don't. ::looks at Static:: Knock it off.
<Legion> Yes, I am apparently. Even more so than I previously believed. Since the end of the Heroic Age, we've played a major role in orchestrating the world into what it is today. And now, all reality is ours.
<Tripstar> ::sees what Legion did:: No! ::flares up, ready to attack Legion::
<Kali> Look what you made...
<Legion> No, i do not. But by the logic, I also have no need of you. ::looks down at Powerslam::
<Powerslam> ::looks up at Legion:: If reality is truly yours, what good is it without somebody to know it's yours?
ACTION> A STRONG, INVISIBLE FORCE HURLS POWERSLAM BACK INTO PREDATOR.
<Legion> Yes, reality is mine. To rebuild in my own image. And I am better looking than you.
<Predator> ::staggers then falls, muttering::
<Legion> Now, first to lay claim to my godhood. ::looks over to where Thanos once stood for the time gem::
<Powerslam> ::rolls off of Predator, looking down at the broken form of a fallen hero then gets back up to his feet after pausing to close the hero's eyes::
<Jaxion> ::blinks, looking around:: He... doesn't have the time gem yet..
<Predator> ::stays on the ground, looking at her bloodstained hand::
<Static> ::Ports towards where Thanos fell:: ((If I can get to it, before him..))
ACTION> THE TIME GEM IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.
<Priest> ::about done with a knee-length. .depth. .hole now::
<Powerslam> ::turns to look at Legion:: I wonder if Thanos would think it's worth ruining the timeline in order to stop from being killed...
<Jaxion> Legion> ::yells out in frustration, glaring all around:: The time gem! Where is it?!
<Kali> ::Smiles slowly and shurgs.::
<Thanos> And as I said, it is my curse.
ACTION> THANOS STANDS OFF TO THE SIDE OF LEGION AND THE MORLOCKS. HIS BODY IS RIDDLED WITH VERY APPARENT ADN EXTENSIVE INJURIES, THOUGH HE SEEMS NOT TO EVEN NOTICE THEM. HE HOLDS THE TIME GEM IN ONE HAND.
<Static> ::Looks around, not seeing it, then seeing Thanos:: heh. Well shock..
<Trixie> ((I think it's safe to say being a living statue umm... BITES!))
<Tripstar> ::sees Thanos:: ((Hey, he's still alive!))
<Trixie> ((Not that those chumps are even worried... grrr... can't wait to turn them over to the boss... oohhh I miss him..))
<Kali> I never thought I'd feel so... postive about Thanos for being alive...
<Legion> You?! You DARE to defy me?! I have control over space, reality, mind, soul, and pure power! Give me the time gem! It is rightfully mine!
<Static> ::Glances at Kali, nodding:: I second that..::Gestures towards Legion, muttering under his breath:: Is it me, or does he sound like a little kid, almost, right now..
<Thanos> ::eyes flare:: Rightfully yours, you say? Very well then. Taste the infinite! ::launches the time gem at Legion::
<Powerslam> He's frustrated... ::blinks at Thanos::
<Static> Wha..? ::Blinks as Thanos throws the time gem at Legion::
<Jaxion> Um.. weren't we supposed to keep that away from him? ::steps back::
<Powerslam> ::lays down in Priest's... hole::
<Tripstar> ::blinks:: What's up with that?
<Legion> Yes! ::reaches out, grabbing the gem out of the air and holding it up:: Finally, omnipotence is mine! Time is my slave! Everything! The past, all eons before me! Possibilities are endless! The future is m-::stops abruptly, dropping his arm to his side:: ...the future.. ::eyes widen::
<Trixie> ((...and who the heck writes their dialogue? Yuck-ie... with a capital "Y"))
<Kali> ::Giggles slightly.:
<Priest> ::looks disapprovingly down at slam:: You're not dead yet.
<Thanos> Yes, realize the future. Embrace your fate. You know its inevitable.. ::eyes flare:: look deep into your soul...
<Powerslam> ::looks up at Priest:: If I go by what you believe, Rev, then there is no god, and there's no real reason in being alive. Bury me now.
<Priest> ::shrugs and starts filling in the hole::
<Kali> Take notes Priest, even the omnipoinet suffers from insantiy...
<Legion> ::stumbles back:: my.. my soul? ::eyes widen:: NO!
ACTION> RIFTS TEAR OPEN ALL OVER LEGION'S BODY AS A BRIGHT LIGHT GLARES OUTWARD. LEGION SCREAMS AS THE BLINDING LIGHT ERUPTS OUTWARD AND AS IT FADES, THE FIVE BODIES OF THE LEGION LAY SPRAWLED OUT ON THE GROUND, CONSCIOUS.
<Trixie> ((...great... if these guys actually survive this they aren't going to put much of a fight back on Earth))
<Static> Uh..::Looks towards the bodies:: Did..we just win?
<Kali> Can we stomp on them?
<Powerslam> ::reaches up and smacks Priest::
<Thanos> This battle has ended, I have won. Soon, the preprogrammed cosmic cube will act as the catalyst for the restoration of reality.
<Power> ::stands up slowly, as do the other four:: You forget.. we still possess the power of the gems!
<Trixie> ((C'mon Raisin-Man! Get me out of this statue!))
<Priest> ::heads turns reflexively though it didn't hurt:: What? I was just dong as you requested.
<Thanos> The gems, yes. A problem I intend to rectify at this moment. ::eyes flare violently::
ACTION> THE ENORMOUS DREADNAUGHT 666 COMES INTO VIEW ABOVE THEM. THE FLYING WEAPON SLOWLY TURNS AND AIMS DOWN AT THEM. A SMALL LIGHT CAN BE SEEN DEEP INSIDE THE BARRELS, GROWING BRIGHTER AS IT POWERS UP TO FIRE.
<Powerslam> ::stands up, brushing himself on:: If that's the case... then I request you get yourself together and start realizing that if there wasn't a god, why're we going to win? ::turns to the gembearers::
<Tripstar> ::scratches his head as the events unfold:: ((Shock...))
<Jaxion> ::looks up, eyes widening:: Um.. is he forgetting that we're here too?
<Priest> Dumb luck? ::shrugs::
<Predator> ::looks up at the dreadnaught::
<Static> ::Looks towards Thanos:: Restoration..then..Earth would be back? ::Turns towards the 5:: Yeah, yeah..Shut up, already. You lost. And..::Looks up at the Dreadnaught:: It appears the Calvary is here.
<Powerslam> ::looks at the Dreadnaught:: Oh joy, get to die a second time in an hour. Yay for me. ::sarcastically::
<Jaxion> ::glances at Static for a moment before looking back at the Dreadnaught:: Yeah.. and about to run us down on the way to save the day..
<Trixie> ((Grrr! Hello guys! Trixie is STILL a shockin' STATUE!!! Oohhh wait until I get out of this thing!!!))
<Mind> No.. he's insane!
<Trixie> ((::sniffles:: This isn't even funny...))
<Powerslam> You didn't already know that? He's more loopy than Rev, when he's determined to be.
<Tripstar> ...or under the influence. ::grins::
<Thanos> ::eyes flare:: All should beware dealings with Thanos of Titan. ::smiles, scary sight::
ACTION> THE DREADNAUGHT FIRES ITS WEAPONS, THE HUGE BLAST ENVELOPES AND DISINGRATES THEM ALL IN AN INSTANT. THE LANDSCAPE EXPLODES AND IS REDUCED TO DUST IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME.
*********TIME JUMP********
LOCATION> SOMEWHERE IN SPAIN
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS ABRUPTLY FIND THEMSELVES BACK ON EARTH INSIDE THE PIXEL MAGLEV ARMORED VAN THEY WERE IN BEFORE. JAXION IS DRIVING AS HE WAS BEFORE, AND POWERSLAM IS NAKED AND DRENCHED IN THE REGENERATION TANKS FLUIDS AGAIN. THEIR MEMORIES OF THE EVENTS THAT JUST HAPPENED ARE LIKE THAT OF WAKING UP TO REMEMBER A DREAM.
<Powerslam> ::blinks around at them::
<Trixie> ...so you guys are saying if I were a statue... you'd save me right? ::smiles nervously::
<Predator> ::shakes her head slightly, putting a hand to her forehead::
<Static> What a rush..::Blinks, looking around::
<Trixie> because I'd HATE to think you guys would rather leave me like that so you could... play cards or something else
<Jaxion> What the shock... ::blinks a few times, swerving abruptly before regaing control::
<Kali> ::Opens her eyes and sighs.:: Some reward... ::grins.:: But we're on Earth! Being tracked down by NORMAL people! ::Laughs.::
<Tripstar> ::blinks and looks around:: Where are we? What... ?
<Trixie> and you guys still haven't asked me if I wanted to join you guys in your little club ::sniffles::
<Priest> I don't see any humor in that.
<Powerslam> ::numbly puts on a Pixel jumpsuit, sitting in the corner, staring into space::
<Kali> wE
<Trixie> I know you must really hate me and everything not being a mutant like you guys...
<Static> Ohh boy..that..was about the weirdest experience I've ever had..::Shoots an embarassed glance towards Kali, before scratching his head and looking down::
<Kali> We're not being chased down by nutty people who want to be god! ::Laughs again.:: How can that NOT be good?
<Jaxion> ::stops the van, looking around:: Naked Powerslam.. armored van.. we back in Spain?
<Predator> ::turns and looks at Powerslam, eyes narrowing slightly, then huffs::
<Priest> We're being chased, I can think of very few situation where being chased is a good thing. This isn't one of them.
<Kali> Is this when he's less than uhm... normal?
<Powerslam> ::simply stares forward into nothingness, in his little corner::
<Trixie> Blah blah blah blah and oh yeah... blah... ::slumps back into her seat::
<Static> Earth's still in one peice at least, Priest..
<Jaxion> Us too, heh. ::starts up the van again, lifting into the air and driving again:: Guess it's back to running again.. anybody have any suggestions where we go next?
<Trixie> "So how are you Trixie? Are you alright?" Why yes... I am all right thank you for asking... that was kind of you "Oh... it's no problem for you Trixie" Awwww..
<Kali> If you want to be chased by corps, fine with me.
<Priest> For how long? Just because those lunatics with the gems didn't succeed, we're doing a good enough job of destroying the planet slowly and steadily.
<Trixie> Ice cream place? ::lights up a bit::
<Kali> Russia?
<Kali> God knows things can't get any worst in Russia... or whatever it's called.
<Predator> ::glances up, smiling slightly:: I like the ice cream idea better...
<Static> Y'know, the sad thing is..the Corps'll never know we actually helped save the planet..granted, Thanos did most of the work, but..::Coughs:: Ah..exactly how much do you all remember..? ::Looks around::
<Tripstar> I don't remember a heck of a lot myself...
<Powerslam> ::stares at the wall, unblinking still, gaze drifting slowly towards the roof of the van::
<Kali> ::Looks to the floor.:: We surrivied.
<Jaxion> Bright light.. getting hit in the head.. in the back.. in the head again.. stomach.. shoulder.. head.. face.. ::trails off::
<Trixie> ::frowns and just curls up near the back::
<Trixie> ...anytime now..
<Trixie> and then I can play dress up again... ::sighs:: I miss that
<Static> ::Grimaces:: So..well..you guys remember the important parts..::Leans his head back against the bulkhead, shooting another glance towards Kali, before closing his eyes::
<Jaxion> I hear they have good ice cream in France.. ::smirks back at predator and trixie::
<Powerslam> ::blinks, looking down at the skin on his forearm as it finishes healing, having other memories more in the front of his mind at this point in time more than some dream::
<Predator> ...The Eiffel tower still around? ::arches an eyebrow::
<Kali> FRANCE!?
<Trixie> oh yeah... France... hurrah
<Kali> Their was a reason why Legion destoryed the world, to get rid of france... ::Sighs.::
<Priest> Another day of risking life and limb for a double scoop of Tootie Fruity. . .oh, what an existance.
<Static> ::Mutters::..S'long as it's not Paris..
<Powerslam> ::stares at the wall, mumbling quietly:: Home, Jeeves.
<Jaxion> Okay.. i'll just go this way then. ::poitns ahead, then frowns slightly:: Umm.. ::turns and glances in the back of the van at everybody again:: hrm...
<Predator> ::blinks around:: What's wrong with France?
<Tripstar> That doesn't sound so good...
<Jaxion> I just remembered something, that's all. ::shrugs and looks forward again::
<Static> The French. 'Nuff said..::Keeps his closed, trying to shut out his thoughts::
<Trixie> Maybe because I'm not allowed there anymore... they're mad that I blew up their stupid capital for some reason ::shrugs::
<Predator> ::shrugs then slumps back against the wall, folding her arms::
<Jaxion> Missing somebody..
<Tripstar> ::starts to ask Jaxion what it was, then stops:: ((He'd've told us if it was important...))
<Kali> Who?
<Kali> You blew up the capital?
<Static> ::Opens his eyes, slightly, glancing around:: Hey wait a sec..he's right..Where's Bombshell at..?
<Trixie> Just joking ::big fake looking smile::
<Trixie> Maybe Bombshell is with the luggage
<Kali> I rememeber... her dissapering...
<Jaxion> Think she died.. ::sighs and keep going:: But we may never really know what happened with her.
<Trixie> Maybe you guys just ignored her and she left ::smiles::
<Static> ::Frowns::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Trixie:: Maybe if we ignore you, you'll go away?
<Trixie> ::growls:: Maybe 'cause I'm not a mutie like the rest of you guys doesn't mean I don't have feelings too you know ::sniffles::
<Static> Well..she did help us, against Legion, guys..
<Kali> Trixie, it's not that. We've been stressed lately.
<Jaxion> Hellooo.. ::waves his hand:: Not a mutie..
<Priest> No, she didn't. She got in the way most of the time.
<Powerslam> No, you just have feelings for Priest... ::Looks at Jax:: hello there
<Trixie> So have I... it's my... boyfriend... he's... going to do some bad stuff...
<Priest> Don't call me that. .
*********EPILOGUE********
SCENE> THANOS WALKS DOWN THE DARK CORRIDOR OF HIS VESSEL, THE DREADNAUGHT 666. HE AND HIS CLOTHING SHOW NO APPARENT DAMAGE FROM THE RECENT BATTLE.
<Thanos> Reality has been reconstructed and the infinity gems are safely locked away in the void outside of it. My gamble paid its due, but were the stakes far too high?
<Thanos> Had I failed, actuality would be under the servitude of Legion, an amalgamation of five seperate beings. Though their logic that the intellect and reason of five could be able to regulate such omnipotence was valid, they failed to realize their combined egotism and foolishness would outweigh such intellect.
<Thanos> An oversight that proved the foundation for their downfall. However, had their psyche been able to withstand the revelation of the future the time gem exposed them to, all would have been lost.
ACTION> THANOS WALKS INTO THE MAIN CHAMBER OF HIS SHIP, THE WALLS FADING AWAY TO TRANSPARENCY TO REVEAL AN AMAZING VIEW OF THE COSMOS.
<Thanos> The future, a revelation that I too witnessed. ::stares out into space:: A crisis awaits on the horizon like none before it and only I know it's there. But I am left to wonder, will I be able to confront it or have my recent actions set into motion an unstoppable doom.
<Thanos> ::turns his back on the view:: Whatever the case, Thanos of Titan will not be caught offguard.
ACTION> THANOS LOOKS DOWN AT A SCREEN ON HIS CONTROL CONSOLE, SHOWING THE SIX INFINITY GEMS IN THEIR VOID OUTSIDE OF REALITY.
*******SIM END*******