*******SIM START*******
SCENE> NEW ATLANTIS. THE MORLOCKS STAND IN A AN ROOM WITH THE WATER SOMEHOW FORCED OUT INTO AN AIR POCKET FOR THEM. THEIR SUB FLOATS IN THE WATER BEHIND THEM, AND THE ROOM IS FILLED WITH ARMORED ATLANTEANS
<Bombshell> ::looks around:: Not the friendliest looking bunch are they..
<Powerslam> ::glances around, eying the atlanteans:: ((Well... better not try attacking the walls... probably crush us with the water pressure... surprised leader boy survived))
<Static> ::Stands in a defensive position, but keeps his blades retracted:: No one attack..need to see what exactly they want, first.
<Predator> ::stands quietly, looking around with deceptive calm::
<Myrea> ::sighs..arms crossed really not happy look on her face:: ((i never wanted to come back here...especially so soon..))
<Bombshell> ::to Static:: Think they can see that..
<Tactile> ::looks around::((Who are all these blood...err people??))
<Bombshell> Err, who's your leader? ::to the Atlanteans::
<Myrea> you don't want to know him
<Voice> I am.
<Powerslam> Anybody know how to communicate with them? Or do we have to make fish noises?
<Myrea> ::blinks..steps back and looks around for the voice:: ((not good..))
<Predator> ::bares her teeth slightly, looking toward the voice and tensing::
<Static> ::Looks towards the voice::
<Powerslam> Well... that answers that ::glances to the voice::
ACTION> A LARGE FIGURED STEPS INTO THE AIR PACKET, WALKING OUT FROM THE WATER. HIS BLUE, LARGE FORM GARBED IN ARMOR SIMILAR TO THAT OF THE OTHER ATLANTEANS
<Bombshell> Why were we brought here? We didn't attack you
<Myrea> ::glares at him:: Attuma...::puts her arms to her sides and balls her fists::
<Bombshell> And if we offended you we apoligize
<Powerslam> A tuna? ::raises an eyebrow to himself::
<Powerslam> Weird looking fish
<Predator> ::glances at Bombshell:: Who's apologizing?
<Bombshell> ::glances at PS and makes a shush noise::
<Priest> ::sighs, gets comfortable over to the side, and squints to read his book, lamenting the loss of his glasses more concerned with that then the fish faces::
<Myrea> ::looks back to powerslam..gives him a look and glares back at attuma::
<Static> ::Eyes the leader:: ((Attuma..? He's actually alive?! Oh..shit..)) ::Grimaces, slightly::
<Attuma> You invaded my territory. That is reason enough. And I believe you have numerous things belonging to me. ::looks at Myrea, smirkign slightly::
<Myrea> ::growls slightly:: i don't belong to you!
<Tactile> ::looks at Attuma::{{What the hell is going on here?!? What happened?!? Where am I?!?))
<Static> We were..unaware, we had entered your territory..::Glances at Myrea:: As for the lady..it doesn't appear like she agrees with you..
<Powerslam> ::glances at Tactile:: Hmm, guess you weren't dead
<Bombshell> ::steps forward:; Excuse me, but I'm the leader of London Below and I humbly ask for forgiveness... and she's with us as a part of a debt
<Predator> What, he woke up? ::glances at Tactile as well:: Beats haulin' him around by the ankle.
<Myrea> ::blinks..gives bombshell a sligthly confused look..but goes back to being pissed and glares at attuma::
<Attuma> Oh, but you do. You are mine. As is the item within your craft which I will recover. ::looks towards the sub::
<Powerslam> Well... that was actually pretty fun... when you make sure to hit all the rocks
<Tactile> ::looks at PS::{{Not quite....takes more than that to kill me))
<Static> ::Extends his energy blades:: Like hell it is, Attuma.
<Bombshell> I'm afraid you can't take that... it's radioactive and could be dangerous to your health
ACTION> A PAIR OF ATLANTEAN ARE LIFTING THE ORE FROM THE SUB, LOSING THEIR GRIP AND DROPPING IT TO THE FLOOR
<Bombshell> ::gasps::
<Powerslam> ::makes a face:: Why does everybody want that damn ore? If I could, I'd destroy it and get it over with...
<Myrea> I never belonged to you! you never had me and you never will! best decision was letting me run away!
<Bombshell> Listen... why don't you just let us go and we will never cross you again
<Attuma> I take what I please surface dweller. ::contains his laughter at Static:: Foolish boy. WIth a thought I could have this chamber flooded and watch the air squeezed from your frail form.
<Powerslam> ::glances at the ore and sends a lightly charged energy ball at it, knowing the Atlanteans are near it::
<Predator> ::glances from Static to Attuma:: He tried that already. Lived, though.
<Myrea> Errrrrrr...((don't do anythig drastic..)) ::continues glaring at attuma::
<Attuma> ::glances at Predator:: How unfortunate.
<Static> Forget it, Bombshell. He ain't listening. ::Eyes Attuma:: In less than a second, I could plunge a lethal energy blade through your head..Who would be faster? We're at a standoff, Attuma. I suggest you let us go.
<Myrea> will be for you...if you don't let us all go
ACTION> THE ORE REACTS TO THE ENERGY SPHERE VIOLENTLY, BUT IT IS ALONE THE THE FLOOR, NOT AFFECTING ANYONE
<Powerslam> ::mutters:: Lucky fishies...
<Tactile> ::touches the wall as he gets up, shedding his old covering and is now covered in whatever metal the room is made of::
<Predator> ::looks Attuma's armor up and down::
<Myrea> ::glares at powerslam:: ((Don't..kill him..)) ::looks back to attuma:: ((he wants me and that damn ore...i could just...no..i couldn't..err))
<Attuma> ::laughs:: Hardly surface whelp. This.. ore was taken from the ocean floor. My territory, therefore it is mine.
<Bombshell> ((wonder how far down are we...)) ::looks to see how close the sub is::
<Bombshell> So... you're Atlantean right? Perhaps there should be a quarrel for it.
<Bombshell> If I'm right... that is an Atlantean law.
<Myrea> You think everything in this damn ocean is yours...including the trash...and that's about where you rank on the scale of things
<Powerslam> Listen, Chicken `o the Sea... there's obviously a reason why we're still alive... spill it. ANd I don't doubt you could easily take... whatever her name is.
<Tactile> ::looks at the ore::{{That ore is property of Primus corp. Your hired goons...::looks at Bombshell::I presume. Stole it from us.))
<Myrea> ::To Powerslam:: Why don't you shut up
<Predator> ::bristles:: Who'd dead-weight just call a hired goon?
<Myrea> ::moves over to bombshell and looks up at her..whispers:: don't risk yourselfs..i got away from here once..i can do it agian..he just wants me out of all of you
<Powerslam> ::watching Attuma:: Because then I wouldn't have any reason to say "I told you so" later on.
<Bombshell> Please stop the fighting guys... I know we're a little unorganized but..
<Attuma> atlantean law, perhaps. But you are not atlantean. You are alive for a purpose however. You will tell me everything you know about this ore.
<Bombshell> ::whispers back to Myrea:: I'm just going to buy us enough time to get out of here
<Tactile> ::looks at Predator::{{That lady over there.}}::points to Bombshell::{{But now I am not for sure.}}
<Myrea> ::nods and goes back to glaring at attuma::
<Bombshell> it's a rock. ::glares at Attuma::
<Predator> ::turns back to Attuma, eyes narrowing slightly::
<Powerslam> ::glances to the ore:: Why not... touch it, Kingfish? It's so pretty, yeah... ::thinks:: isn't it tho? Don't you want to touch it?
<Bombshell> ::blinks:: but... it's a special rock
<Tactile> ::advances a couple steps at Attuma::{{Primus assumes it came from the surface. Which in that case is rightfully OURS. Now I am telling you to give it back to me before I do something drastic.]}}
<Attuma> A rock, of great value and power obviously. ::ignores Powerslam::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Tactile:: You think you'd survive being pushed out of this bubble?
<Bombshell> and I will tell you all you want for it on one condition, you let them all go freely
<Static> ::Watches Attuma, catiuously, glancing at Tactile:: Close your mouth, whoever you are. It don't belong to Primus, either
<Tactile> ::looks to PS::{{Actually, I know I could.}}
<Myrea> ((I hate both of these guys...i mean..errr i'm of this damn race..he's insulting me, too...errr..ignore that now)) ::looks to bomshell:: don't do that
<Bombshell> ::looks at the others:: and if they are harmed I won't tell you it's secret
<Attuma> ::looks at Tactile:: Primus.. a surface world organization. You are hardly in any position to make threats.
<Powerslam> ::frowns:: Damn, was hoping you wouldn't
<Bombshell> I'd say that was a fair deal, wouldn't you?
<Myrea> ::keeps looking at bombshell:: don't...he can't be trusted in any form
<Predator> Oh please... I'll tell you all about it. ::smirks at Attuma:: Dunno how much'd be true, though... but you always take a little chance when you ask a psychopath. ::yawns::
<Tactile> ::glances around::((Why is everyone against Primus...))
<Bombshell> ::glances at Myrea for a second::
<Powerslam> ::pauses:: ((In any form?))
<Attuma> ::glances at Bombshell:: The ore and the girl are by all rights mine. And now so are you and your companions. I will do as I please.
<Bombshell> what if I were to tell you it's solar powered?
<Static> Myrea's right..I've read about him..I assume you just want the ore, to help you in your war against the surface world, Attuma..
<Powerslam> You mean... they're property of the Atlanteans... right? ::raises an eyebrow::
<Bombshell> and my companions and myself only know how it works up there.
<Myrea> ::glares at attuma:: i am NOT yours...quit saying that...and errrr...they're not yours either
<Priest> ::coughs and looks around to see if anyone's looking at him because of it::
<Bombshell> Stand down Myrea... I'm just telling him the secrets of the ore so he'll allow us to live
<Myrea> ::looks up at bombshell...slightly calmed down face..and looks back to Attuma::
<Bombshell> anyone else have a problem with that? ::looks around::
<Attuma> Your friend's display a moment ago suggests otherwise. ::motions to Powerslam::
<Tactile> ::looks at Bombshell::{{Your info seems to coincide with Primus'}}
<Bombshell> ::glances at Powerslam::
<Powerslam> Hey now! ::pauses:: Wait... he's right you know
<Bombshell> ::glares at Tactile:: Shut. Up.
<Static> ::Says quietly, so that only the other Morlocks can hear him:: He's not buying it, gang..
<Myrea> ::pushes her hair up and behind her ears::
<Predator> ::wanders over towards the ore, circling it::
<Bombshell> What use would we be for you anyways? We're mostly surface dwellers
<Tactile> ::glares back at Bombshell::{{You may be pretty but your not very lady like.}}
<Myrea> ((you're all surface dwellers..)) ::keeps glaring at attuma..but calmed down slightly::
<Bombshell> ::apparently losing her patience:: And your "buddies" murdered all my friends and family...
<Attuma> Your purpose is solely for information. If that you do not have.. then you have no use. ::grabs his trident sword, grinning::
<Myrea> ::looks up at bomshell:: ((what?..))
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: Namor did mention you were a coward Attuma... I guess I never believed it before ::turns her back to him::
<Powerslam> ::forms an energy ball and sends it at Tactile's head:: Shut. Up, like she said. ((First time we've agreed on anything... probably the only time, too))
<Bombshell> ((I hope his name was Namor..))
<Myrea> ::quickly looks back to attuma:: don't you dare try and hurt them ::opens her hand up and her energy trident appears..holds it::
<Predator> Nice fork, Tuna. Oooh, I think I like hers better, though.
<Tactile> ::ducks and kicks at PS::
<Powerslam> WAIT! I... can tell you how to use the ore...
<Powerslam> ::steps back away from Tactile::
<Tactile> ((W-Wha....Primus wouldn't of done that.))::blinks at BS::
<Attuma> Namor.. is long dead. Meet his replacement. ::motions to another atlantean, coming out of the water::
<Static> ::Watching Attuma, obviously thinking:: ((The rebel..what was her name? Lily? her taunt may just spark something..but we need to come up with a way to outsmart this tuna..))
<Bombshell> ::turns around:: What..?
<Myrea> ::narrows her eyes waiting for who it might be::
<Bombshell> Namor is alive he.... he..
<Static> ::Glances towards the other Atlantean::
<Bombshell> ((Ack, why can't I lie right??))
<Powerslam> To use the ore... simply rub it, repeating the magical phrase "nyuk nyuk nyuk" then grab the nearest person and poke them in the eyes...
ACTION> A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT LOOKING STEPS FROM THE SUSPENDED WALL OF WATER, WEARING NO ARMOR AS THE OTHERS DO, WEBBED WINGS UNDER HIS ARMS AND RATHER.. MUSCULAR
<Tactile> ::turns to Attuma and walks towards him::{{Listen....for this piece of ore Primus would pay you dearly. Or even for my safe delivery.}}
<Bombshell> ::smiles at PS's comment::
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: Gotta stop watching old 20th century comedies before bed...
<Predator> ::quirks an eyebrow at the newcomer:: I always did like sushi.
<Myrea> ::glares at the atlantean:: ((who..is that?))
<Static> ::Shakes his head, fighting a smile at PS' comment, then notices the Atlantean:: I take it..you would be the descendant of Namor?
<Bombshell> Shock.
<Attuma> ::grabs Tactile by his head, his hand covering it almost completely and squeezing:: You will be silent.
<Bombshell> ::blinks:: err, pardon my language
<Powerslam> Tsk tsk, such language...
<Roman> I am Roman. I share no blood with that half breed coward.
<Powerslam> ::eyes light up:: ((First time and probably only the Tunafish and I have agreed on something!))
<Priest> ::raises his hand apprehensively and speaks so softly it's almost a whisper:: Your royal heiness Attuma, sir? ::almost nakes eye contact but eyes quickly darts to his feet::
<Myrea> ::glares at roman::
<Attuma> ::spares a glance at Priest, not releasing Tactile::
<Priest> I, err, nevermind..
<Myrea> ::looks to attuma:: ((i'll...let bomshell to let him let tactile go..heh))
<Powerslam> Umm... ::thinks:: Attuma was it? He works for one of the corporations that tried to take the ore from you, just so you know. ::motions to Tactile::
<Attuma> ::looks at Myrea:: Meet your betrothed, Roman the Sub Mariner. You were created for him. ::drops Tactile:: Does he now.
<Bombshell> ::walks up to Attuma and and grabs his arm that's holding Tactile and squeezes:: Let him go...
<Tactile> ::blinks at Attuma holding him::{{Please let go.}}::grabs Attuma's hand and tries to rip free::
<Static> ::Squints slightly:: ((Doesn't seem like a very..rational man..Although appearances could be decieving)) Roman..::Nods, slightly:: I'm called Static.
<Myrea> ::blinks:: what...are...you..talkin about?!
<Myrea> ::glares at attuma...looks to roman and then goes back to glaring at attuma::
ACTION> ROMAN MOVES AT AMAZING SPEED ACROSS THE ROOM, SLAMMING BOMBSHELL IN THE BACK OF HER HEAD WITH AMAZING FORCE, KNOCKING HER AWAY FROM ATTUMA
<Tactile> ::stands back up and blinks at Attuma::{{That was strange.}}::turns to PS and walks to him::{{And what is your bloody problem with me?}}
<Powerslam> ::raises an eyebrow:: I... still would like to know why we're alive. Not that I'm unappreciative of it...
<Bombshell> ugh! ::hits the floor hard:: He's... good..
<Static> ::Frowns, still eyeing Roman:: ((He looks too damn much like Namor to NOT be related to him-!)) ::Takes a step forward, at seeing Roman attack::
<Myrea> ::growls...her energy trident flares:: bad move! ::tries to stabe roman::
<Predator> ::glances from Myrea to Roman:: Hey, ya could do worse. He could look like Tuna there. 10 word vocabularies are underrated.
<Attuma> ::shakes his arm that Bombshell had hold of slightly:: Did you actually think you were just a random genetic fluke? You were created to breed with Roman. And create a much stronger race of warriors
<Predator> ::puzzled look at Priest, then shakes her head and looks back at the Atlanteans::
<Bombshell> ::runs back at Roman and tries nailing him with a shoulder-dive:: How do you like this one!
<Roman> ::tosses Myrea away from him:: You are a disgrace to your people. ::ignores Priest::
<Roman> Ugn! ::stumbles forward::
<Bombshell> Get to the sub!
<Myrea> ahhh! ::falls on her back:: i'd..rather be a disgrace..than..be one of you ::trident disappears after flying out of her hands...as she pulls herself up::
<Powerslam> ::runs towards the sub:: Somebody get the rock...
ACTION> THE ATLANTEAN GUARDS MOVE BETWEEN THEM IN THE SOLDIERS
<Bombshell> ::stands ready for Roman's next move::
<Powerslam> ::stops dead in his tracks, muttering:: Great...
<Bombshell> ((Top priority is to get them out of here and he's the biggest threat right now..))
<Bombshell> You are mutants, right? ::blinks::
<Roman> ::flies up into the air, divebombing Bombshell fist first::
<Priest> Err, umm.. right.. ::starts towards the sub and then the ore then the sub again before deciding to try and get the ore::
<Bombshell> ::gasps and tries to hop backwards away from the divebomb::
<Myrea> ::forms a harpoon and tosses it at roman as he divebombs her::
<Powerslam> Hoowah! ::turns and sends a few energy balls at Attuma and Roman::
ACTION> THE ATLANTEANS OPEN FIRE ON THE MORLOCKS
<Predator> ::leaps at Attuma, aiming a kick to test his armor's strength::
<Static> Shock..::Turns to the others, then looks back towards Bombshell, before porting out of the way of the bullets and tearing into the guards with his energy blades::
<Myrea> ::ducks and rolls..flips herself up and forms spears in both hands and tosses them at the atlanteans::
<Bombshell> Clear a path you guys!
<Attuma> Fool ::easily moves his sword to block the balls, ignoring Predators blow to his back::
<Myrea> ::moves back to the wall:: what..?
<Tactile> ::runs at the Atlanteans hitting::
<Bombshell> And watch out for too much structure damage!
<Powerslam> What's your face... somebody strong, chuck the ore at a large group of atlanteans... ::ducks and sends more energy balls at various atlanteans <excluding Myrea>::
<Priest> ::tries to "gently" move asside any atlanteans between him and the ore and get to it::
<Bombshell> ::runs to the ore:: Okay..
<Roman> ::flips around, grabbing Bombshell from behind and squeezing to crush her::
<Bombshell> ::looks to Priest:; Think I can ack!
<Predator> ::low snarl, swipes her claws at Attuma's armor::
<Bombshell> ::tries to break free of Roman's grip::
<Myrea> Errrrrrrr ::runs quickly at bombshell and holds a spear up trying to stab him in the bacK::
<Tactile> ::glances at Priest::{{Are you fighting or playing with your life size Atlanteans??}}
ACTION> THE SPEAR DOES NO DAMAGE TO ROMAN
<Tactile> ::turns to Roman and runs at him swinging at his face::
<Roman> Did you really believe you would be allowed to damage my person? ::throws Bombshell into her::
<Static> ((This ain't gonna work..Even if we get away from them, they have better speed in the water..)) ::Continues slashing into the atlanteans, but manages to cry out:: Enough! Attuma, let's finish this! Me Versus the best you've got, one on one. To the death. We win, you let us go!
<Myrea> No..you d..ack! ::flies back being hit by bomshell::
<Bombshell> oof!
<Attuma> ::glances back at Predator, slashign his sword at her::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Roman, blinking:: Shock... this! ::forms three fully charged energy balls and sends them at Roman::
<Predator> ::ducks, attempting to sweep his ankles::
<Bombshell> he's starting to get on my nerves ::glares at Roman:: You okay Myrea?
<Roman> ::grabs Tactile's arm, lifting him into the air and slamming him headfirst to the floor:: Die surface abomination!
<Myrea> Not..really ::tries to pull herself up:: they have anything to protect me from doing any damage ::winces as she stands herself up::
<Roman> Ugn! ::is blown away from Tactile::
<Bombshell> ::rushes for the ore again and tries to use it as a weapon on Roman by swinging it at him:: Nice shot ::looks at Powerslam::
<Priest> ::still after that ore hint hint::
<Powerslam> ::watches Roman:: SHOCK! I do not like dragging that piece of slag of a corp around! ::forms another energy ball and sends it at Roman::
ACTION> PRIEST IS TACKLED BY A FEW ATLANTEANS, TRYING TO ENTANGLE HIM IN A NET
<Roman> ::grabs Bombshell, forcing her in the way of the energy balls::
<Attuma> ::Stabs downs at Predator furiously::
<Myrea> ::tries sending a spear at one of the atlanteans attacking priest::
<Priest> Oh dear.. this is unpleasent.. ::tries to tear through the net::
<Bombshell> ::gasps and tries to keep a hold of Roman too::
<Bombshell> ((Let's see who can take more punishment))
<Predator> ::glances from Attuma to the ore:: Pity. Got a few higher priorities right now.. ::rolls to the side, to get to her feet and make a dash toward the pile of Atlanteans around Priest::
ACTION> ONE OF THE GUARDS IF HIT BY THE SPEAR, GIVING PRIEST THE CHANCE TO FREE HIMSELF
<Powerslam> ::winces:: Gotta hurt
<Static> ((So much for that idea..didn't even acknowledge me..)) ::Squints, before stabbing his blade into an Atlantean:: ((Wait..the ore's gotta be the key to this..Worth a shot..)) ::Ports to just above the ore, his energy blades poised to slam into it:: Freeze, Attuma, Roman! Or I destroy this sucker!
<Myrea> get outta there! ::to priest as she forms another spear::
ACTION> BOTH BOMBSHELL AND ROMAN ARE CAUGHT IN THE EXPLOSION, BOMBSHELL TAKING THE BRUNT OF IT
<Bombshell> ::lets out a scream of agony::
<Powerslam> ::blinks at Static:: ((He's crazier than I am!))
<Myrea> ::blinks..and looks to bombshell:: oh my god..
<Powerslam> ::moves away from Static:: ((Gonna knock himself out so we hafta drag him, too...))
<Attuma> ::glances at Static:: I tire of this. ::presses a button on his armor::
ACTION> THE AIR POCKET BEGINS TO DESTABILIZE AS THE WATER SLOWLY FLOODS IN
<Predator> ::mutters something improbable about fishes and Attuma's maternal ancestors and dashes for the sub:: ((this is really gonna hurt))
<Roman> ::gets back to his feet, groaning and lunging at Bombshell::
<Powerslam> ::runs over to BS:: I'm so sorry ::carefully tries to pick her up::
<Myrea> Oh..great..::looks around..to the morlocks:: you ahve to get out of here!
<Bombshell> ::weakily:: Got to get... everybody to the sub fast..
<Static> Oh shock..::Grits his teeth:: Everyone, get to the sub!
<Roman> ::tosses Bombshell away, who skids near the ore and grabs Powerslam by his throat::
<Myrea> ((I..have to stop this..they're not gonna live much longer)) i'll try and distract them! ::tosses some spears at the gaurds in the way of the sub::
<Powerslam> Gak!
<Bombshell> ::blinks and tries to stand back up and pick up the ore::
<Bombshell> ::to PS:: Get down now! ::throws the ore as hard as she can at Roman::
<Predator> ::pauses, again, to grab Tactile and throw him into the sub <assuming it's open>::
<Roman> I will not wait for the ocean to take your life. ::squeezes on Powerslam's throat:: Ugn! ::tumbles away::
<Static> ::Ports off the ore, landing next to Bombshell::
<Myrea> ::looks to bombshell:: are you allright?
ACTION> THE WATER RUSHES IN FROM ALL DIRECTIONS
<Bombshell> I'll be fine... just really really really sore right now
<Powerslam> ::falls to the floor and stands, coughing and runs to the sub::
<Static> Myrea, help Slam and her get to the sub! ::Eyes glow white:: I'll get the ore..It may be a bit bigger than what I'm used to porting but..
<Predator> Y'all gonna sit there and yap or get over here?
<Myrea> Well..don't mean to sound rude..but get moving!
<Bombshell> Let's get going ::picks up the ore and rushes for the sub::
<Predator> ::backs into the sub and looks over the unfamiliar controls:: ((This thing better not need to be warmed up))
<Myrea> Looks like they're moving on their own:: begins moving through the water towards the sub::
<Static> ::Ports towards the sub, stabbing guards in the way, before reaching the sub::
<Priest> ::grabs the ore and runs for the sub::
<Powerslam> ::dives into the sub backwards, forming and sending a fully charged energy ball towards Roman:: Shock you!
<Myrea> ::enters the sub and looks around:: hurry...that water moves fast ((come on..))
ACTION> EVERYONE GETS INTO THE SUB AS THE WATER SLAMS IT AROUND AND STARTING TO COME IN THROUGH THE OPEN HATCH
<Static> ::Slams the hatch closed:: Shock! Get us out of here!
<Powerslam> Close the hatch!
<Predator> ::prods Tactile with a foot to get him slightly more out of the way of everyone running in::
<Bombshell> ::tries to hit a pump switch:: This will help a bit... but closing the hatch would be really nice
<Powerslam> Couldn't we have left him this time? ::kicks Tactile:: I'm sure he's dead this time...
ACTION> THE WATER PRESSURE IS TOO MUCH FOR STATIC TO FIGHT AGAINST, THE HATCH UNABLE TO CLOSE
<Myrea> errrr..::Moves to the hatch and tries to close it:: ((hope..i can do this))
<Static> Cripes! ::Sputters:: A little help, here!
<Bombshell> ::rushes to the hatch and helps::
<Myrea> ::pushes static out of the water..and keeps trying to close the hatch::
<Predator> ::hits a control that looks like it might be the hatch switch::
ACTION> BOMBSHELL'S HELP EASILY PUSHES THE HATCH CLOSED
<Powerslam> ::glances around then heads for the controls:: Just like a mineral loader... probably...
<Bombshell> just get us out of here ::sits against the hatch and tries to catch her breath::
<Myrea> ::sighs and slings her wet hair back:: could say i didn't really miss all that much..lets move out of here
<Static> We're gonna need to disintrest pursuit! Does this thing have any weapons?
<Predator> ::sits down:: Smells like a wet dog in here ::mutters::
<Bombshell> ::shakes her head:: no weapons... but it should be faster... I hope
<Powerslam> Umm... here goes nothing... ::sits down in the pilot's chair and straps in and begins attempting to handle the controls like he knows what he's doing:: ((I can fly a shuttle... but a sub?))
<Roman> ::moves to go after the sub, but is stopped by Attuma:: What?
ACTION> THE SUB IS RATHER EASY TO HANDLE, SPEEDING AWAY FROM NEW ATLANTIS
<Powerslam> Phew, easier than I thought... umm... where're we heading to?
<Attuma> We will recover the ore from their remains. ::motions to the launchers aimed on the escaping sub::
<Bombshell> just keep heading north by northeast
ACTION> ALARMS ON TEH SUB MARINE GO OFF, INDICATING SOMETHING'S APPROACH
<Static> ::Looks at the window:: Doesn't look like they're following..I got a bad feeling about this..
<Myrea> ::blinks and looks around::
<Predator> This thing have... ::vague gesture:: shields or anything?
<Bombshell> ::groans:: what now?
<Powerslam> Hey leader boy... mind doing that teleportation thing outside of the sub to see what's up? ::busy with the controls::
<Myrea> ((i can't get out there and do anything..))
<Bombshell> ::stands up and heads towards the controls::
<Myrea> ::stands up..ready for about anything::
<Static> Need an underwater suit, this time, tho'..::Heads for one of the storage cabinets:: Please tell me this has at least one!
<Myrea> You might wanna take someone who would actually know what they were doing with you
ACTION> THE SCANNERS ON THE SUB SHOW TWO TORPEDOS HEADING FOR THEM, GAINING FAST
<Predator> ::looks over Bombshell and PS's shoulder, for some indication of how deep they are:: How maneuverable are torpedos?
<Powerslam> ::glances at the scanners:: This thing have countermeasures? I... saw them in a movie once
<Bombshell> We'll find out
<Bombshell> ::looks at PS:: Think you can manage it?
<Powerslam> Yeah, I can drive the thing.... but... as for the rest... ::shrugs::
<Static> ::Looks into the storage cabinet, looking for underwater gear:: C'mon..it's a sub..s'gotta have something..If I can get out there, with protection, I might be able to disable the things..
<Predator> ::glances back at Static:: How? By throwin' yerself in front of them?
<Static> ::Glances back at Predator:: My blades can disable them..
<Bombshell> It's Pike... gotta be..
<Myrea> :;looks to bombshell:: what do you mean?
<Bombshell> not a lot of subs around here... and if they were it'd be because of us
<Powerslam> ::glances around and begins pressing buttons that look like they're weapons or defensive things::
<Predator> Somehow I don't think you've ever experienced the bends ::slight humorless smirk, looks back at the controls::
ACTION> THE TORPEDOES DETONATE AT THE SIDES OF THE SUB, ROCKING THE TUB VIOLENTLY AS SYSTEMS SHORT CIRCUIT AND THEY START TO LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS
<Static> Shock! ::Thrown against the wall::
<Bombshell> eep! ::falls over again::
<Powerslam> ::sets the sub to surface before finally blacking out and falling with his head to the side::
<Myrea> ::fals back into a wall and onto her knees:: can..we..do anything?
<Predator> ::thrown hard into a wall, tries to brace herself, hissing::
<Static> ::Picks himself up, weakly:: How bad..were we hit? Got any systems online..?
ACTION> EVERYTHING GOES BLACK FOR THEM AS ANOTHER TORPEDO IMPACTS, SENDING THE SUB OUT OF CONTROL
<Myrea> ::puts a hand to her head...and blacks out..as she falls on her side::
<Bombshell> we have to resurface
ACTION> ATLANTEAN CRAFTS MAKE THEIR WAY TOWARDS THE SUBMARINE, AS THE LAST OF THE MORLOCKS PASS OUT
*********SIM END*******