********SIM START*******
SCENE> LEGION SOLDIERS, WITH BATTLE ARMOR TO MAKE THEM MUCH MROE FORMIDABLE, INVADED THE OPEN HANGAR BAY ABOARD TWO SPACECRAFT WHERE THEY WERE MET BY THANOS AND THE MORLOCKS. THE BATTLE HAS BEEN GOING FOR NEARLY HALF AN HOUR, WITH NEITHER SIDE GAINING THE ADVANTAGE. THANOS HAS JUST BEEN STANDING AND WATCHING THE ENTIRE TIME.
<Jaxion> ::forms two disks in the air, deflecting some shots:: You should really learn to lock your doors! Ugn! ::thrown forward from an explosion behind him::
<Kali> ::Hovers in the air, shooting down fireballs at the invadors.::
<Powerslam> ::turns and forms and sends two energy balls at a Legion soldier, calmly::
<Predator> ((this is foolish...)) ::glances around the battle, then narrows her eyes:: ((What am i doing?)) ::glances backwards out of the hangar bay::
<Trixie> ::starts swinging her huge mallot around:: don't even know... ::swings:: Why we even want to ::swings again:: save all those chumps back on EArth anyways... they're all mostly jerks anyways... ::skips around still swatting at Legion soldiers::
<Diamond> ::flies around attacking random Legion soldiers::
<Static> ::ports repeatedly, taking quick stabs at Soldiers with his blades and moving on::
ACTION> TWO LEGION SOLDIERS FLY AT KALI, FIRING RAPID BURSTS OF ENERGY AT HER FROM THEIR WRIST CANNONS.
<Predator> ::uppercuts a soldier she's fighting and bolts for the hallway, hoping he's stunned enough to lose track of her::
<Kali> ::Drops to the ground, a blast nips her wing.::
ACTION> THE LEGION SOLDIER DOES NOT FOLLOW PREDATOR, HE INSTEAD RISES INTO THE AIR AND FIRES OFF TWO PROJECTILES AT POWERSLAM.
<Powerslam> ::rips off a piece of his Pixel uniform cape and ties it around his leg, wincing, glancing up then forming and sending another energy ball at an oncoming soldier::
<Priest> ::stands, watching, like thanos:: ((All this to keep those chumps from taking the biggest ego trip of their puny existances. .))
<Powerslam> ::glances up then stands and dives behind Thanos::
<Caprice> :::Glances at Thanos, while attempting to dodge as many blasts as she can::: ((Why isn't he helping? This is rediculous!))
<Predator> ::glances up and down the hall, then runs toward the last place she saw the time gem:: ((If i had that... I could go back home, stop Daddy from going on that mission...))
<Trixie> ::catches her breath next to Thanos::
ACTION> THANOS CASUALLY SWATS POWERSLAM AWAY, AND BACK INTO THE BACK OF THE MISSILES
<Trixie> Hey, big purple wrinkly guy? Just don't kill them... I all ready have plans, got it? I've got a shiney nickel in it for you too if you listen
<Kali> ::Dives at one of the soilders with a kneif, atmepting to slit the man's throat.::
<Powerslam> ::winces, rolling on the floor:: A little help here? ::stands and tries sending energy balls at the missiles to stop them::
<Static> ::Ports admist a group of soldiers, spinning his blades at the soldiers, before porting again::
<Predator> ::sniffs the air, glancing into a room:: ((Hope it's still here...))
ACTION> THE ENERG BALLS INTERCEPT THE MISSILES, DETONATING THEM BEFORE HITTING HIM, BUT HE STILL TAKES A LITTLE OF THE EXPLOSION.
<Powerslam> ::stumbles back into the unforgiving Thanos, quickly moving away before he can get smacked again::
ACTION> A LEGION SOLDIER ROCKETS INTO PRIESTS BACK, SLAMMING HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE FLOOR AND SLIDING HIM ALONG THE FLOOR.
<Trixie> ::golf claps:: Heh, they're not bad... do hope they make it ::smiles::
<Caprice> :::Swings her whip out towards a soldier, trying to get a choke hold around his neck:::
<Priest> ((This wreaks of a test.)) HEY! ::slides across floor::
<Powerslam> ::glances from Static to Priest:: Hey leaderboy, charge up Rev. ::dodges a blast from a Legion soldier::
ACTION> PREDATOR FINDS HER WAY BACK TO THE LAB THEY WERE PREVIOUSLY IN, SEEING THE TIME GEM FLOATING ABOVE A STRANGE PODIUM.
<Tripstar> ::swings a punch at a Legion soldier::
<Trixie> ::sticks a couple fingers into her mouth and whistles loudly:: alright! Go Home team!
<Predator> ::eyes widen, and she cautiously steps toward it, raising her hands:: ((It's mine...))
<Kali> ::Attacks another gaurd, once again aiming at the throat.::
<Priest> ::glares at the soldier:: I'll turn the other cheek this time, flyboy, don't let it happen again. ::goes back to what he was doing. . .thinking and watching::
<Static> ::Reappears from his porting, stabbing a soldier and hitting another with a spin kick to the jaw, before porting again:: A bit busy, here..
ACTION> THE SOLDIER FIRES DOWN ON PRIEST WITH BEAMS OF ENERGY, IGNORING THE WARNING.
<Predator> ::reaches for the gem, swallowing hard::
<Powerslam> ::eyes a soldier flying at him then when he's close enough, tries grabbing the soldier and using his own momentum to smash him into the floor::
<Tripstar> ::dodges a blast from one soldier, the shot glancing another one, then ko's the shooter::
<Trixie> How long are you guys going to be doing this anyways? We're supposed to go somewhere and do something... ::thinks to herself:: I think
<Priest> And that was the other cheek. ::tries to reach up and grabs the soldier by the leg, yank him out of the sky and slam him into the floor::
ACTION> THE GEM IS APPARENTLY UNGUARDED AND EASILY TAKEN.
<Caprice> :::Glares over at Priest::: Would you mind helping us out now?
<Predator> ::holds it in both hands, staring at it for a moment in some disbelief, then looking around warily:: ((Have to get off this ship and figure out how to use it...))
<Thanos> I have seen enough. The time for this has ended. ::presses a control on the wall panel::
<Priest> I plan to. ((Just not how you want me to.))
ACTION> THE ENERGY FIELD AT THE HANGAR BAY HATCH DEACTIVATES, EXPOSING THE ROOM TO THE VACUUM OF SPACE. THE INTENSE SUCTION PULLS AT THEM ALL. MANY OF THE LEGION SOLDIERS' ARMORS ARE UNABLE TO COMPENSATE AND SEND THEM SPIRALING OUT INTO SPACE.
<Predator> ::narrows her eyes, thinking:: ((Gotta hide it first... ))
<Trixie> oooh... I wanted to push the button though ::pouts::
<Predator> ::looks around again, then places the gem in her mouth, grimacing slightly as she swallows it::
<Powerslam> ::blinks, eyes widening then grabs onto the nearest thing which seems to not be moving::
<Static> Shock..This..is not good..::Tries to grab onto something::
<Kali> ::Blinks, grabbing onto a an object as well..::
<Jaxion> Ah! ::grabs onto the side of one of the ships for dear life::
<Tripstar> Ack! ::tries to grab onto something::
<Priest> That's not good. . ::tries to dig into the ship with his hand and catch anyone who happens to fly past with the free arm:: . .not good at all
<Predator> ((Do i go back to the others now... or will that purple freak know I have it?)) ::chews on her lip, stepping out into the hallway and looking as innocent as she can::
ACTION> ONCE THE LAST OF THE INVADERS IS EXPOSED TO THE VOID OF SPACE, THANOS REINITIALIZES THE FIELD AND THE HANGAR BAY IS ONCE AGAIN SHIELDED FROM THE VACUUM.
<Thanos> Now that the foolishness is at an end, we must be off to the rendezvous point. ::walks out of the hangar, heading back to the laboratory::
<Trixie> spring cleaning, big guy? ::smiles::
<Jaxion> ::blinks, and falls face first onto the floor:: ...ouch
<Powerslam> ::falls to the floor then picks himself, using the opportunity to take off the bandage off ihs now healed leg::
<Predator> ::senses someone coming and looks frantically for a place to hide herself until she can blend in with the rest of the group::
<Trixie> ::follows Thanos:: yeah... rendezvous point hmpf ::keeps following Thanos::
<Priest> Foolishness?! You just killed all those men in cold blood, Thanos!
<Powerslam> ::stands and follows Thanos, eyes narrowing slightly but remaining silent::
<Jaxion> ::rubs his nose and follows after Thanos:: Shocking perfect..
<Kali> Why do you act shocked?
<Thanos> ::continues forward, ignoring Priest's objections::
<Static> ::Hits the floor, then gets to his feet:: Seems sorta par for the course, for him, Priest..Ow..
<Kali> ::Follows after Thanos.::
<Predator> ((Doesn't this place have broom closets??))
<Tripstar> ::flies down gently:: ((I guess we're not totally indespensable to him...))
ACTION> PREDATOR SEES THE GROUP RETURNING TO THE LAB, GIVING HER NO PLACE TO GO.
<Caprice> :::Gets up and sighs, rubbing a sore spot on her side gingerly, then follows the others:::
<Priest> ::cracks his knuckles rather loudly, starts muttering under breath::
<Predator> ::freezes:: ((This... is not a good time to go blank..))
<Predator> ::lounges nonchalantly against the wall:: Fight all done?
<Thanos> ::walks into the lab, not seeming to acknowledge Predator as he sets in some coordinates at a control console::
<Powerslam> :glances to Preds once they walk back in:: And where were you?
<Predator> Taking my potty break. I'm allowed one per battle.
<Caprice> :::Sighs:::
<Predator> ::steps back amidst the others::
<Trixie> I want to play Ms Pac Man ::pushes some random buttons::
<Static> ::Heads after the others, grimacing and saying under his breath:: Had at least a half dozen soldiers neutralized..they got sucked out first..
<Thanos> ::walks back towards the group silently::
<Priest> brb
<Kali> Where are we going?
<Trixie> hey... what does this one do? ::pushes another button:: ooh that one's pretty ::pushes another one::
<Predator> ::examines her claws::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Trixie:: ((She reminds me of that... one clown))
<Tripstar> ::walks after everyone else:: ((I wonder what's next on Mr. Thanos' agenda...))
<Predator> ((pleasepleasepleaseplease don't let this fall through... I have to get home...))
<Thanos> To a meeting. ::pushes past everyone, directly at Predator::
<Powerslam> ::blinks at Thanos, eyes narrowing again::
<Caprice> :::Blinks and watches Thanos::: Wha..?
<Predator> ...::steps to the side, behind Priest::
<Tripstar> What meeting?
<Trixie> Meetings are so booooooring
<Trixie> ::skips around:: I want to have fun instead ::smiles::
<Static> Uhm..::Quirks an eyebrow:: Meeting..?
<Powerslam> ::looks at Trix out of the corner of his eye:: ((Yep, the clown... cept hyper.. and more scary that way))
ACTION> THANOS GRABS PREDATOR BY HER THROAT, DRAGGING HER INTO A DARK AREA OF THE CHAMBER. WALKING BACK OUT A MOMENT LATER HOLDING THE TIME GEM IN A BLOOD SOAKED GLOVE.
<Powerslam> ::blinks at Thanos:: What... did you do to her?!
<Static> ::Blinks, seeing the blood::
<Trixie> ewww
<Kali> ::Gasps, eyes wide.:: What in the hell did you do?
<Trixie> I'm going to sprout. ::covers her mouth::
<Tripstar> ::eyes go wide:: What did you do?!
<Powerslam> ::heads for where Preds was taken::
<Predator> ::curled in a fetal position, arms crossed over her stomach for good reason:: nnghh...
<Trixie> There's only ONE thing that will make me feel better...
<Thanos> ::sets the gem back in the energy field above the podium:: A warning. Do not attempt to interfere with my plans. ::eyes flare::
*******TIME JUMP********
SCENE> ALONG WITH THANOS, THE MORLOCKS HAVE BEEN WAITING ON A SMALL ASTEROID, WITH A BREATHABLE ATMOSPHERE BEING ARTIFICIALLY GENERATED, FOR A FEW MOMENTS AWAITING THEIR MYSTERIOUS CONTACT. OTHER THAN THE FAR AWAY STARS, ALL IN SIGHT IS THEIR FIRST GLIMPSE OF THANOS' SHIP. A HUGE VESSEL, NEARLY A MILE IN LENGTH, WITH A FEW ENORMOUS GUN BARRELS AT ITS FRONT.
<Thanos> ::seated on his throne platform, staring forward into space silently::
<Trixie> ...is everybody wondering how many bathrooms are on that thing too..?
<Kali> ::To no one in patricular.:: Should I be worried about his friends...?
<Predator> ::staring despondently at nothing, sitting on the ground::
<Static> ..Shock, that's a big ship..
<Powerslam> ::moves over to Preds, ignoring everything and everybody, sitting next to her::
<Tripstar> ::sizes up ship:: Jagged...
ACTION> A SMALL SPECK, EASILY MISTAKEN FOR A DISTANT STAR, SUDDENLY ACCELERATES FORWARD AND REVEALS TO BE A LARGE SPHERICAL VESSEL. A LARGE FIGURE EMERGES FROM THE VESSEL, STANDING ADMIST THE NOTHINGNESS OF SPACE AND TOWERING OVER THEM.
<Trixie> yowser! ::hops onto Priest::
<Predator> ::faint whisper:: i wanna go home... ::doesn't appear to notice the vessel or figure or anything::
<Jaxion> ::blinks, looking up:: Umm.. whoa..
<Thanos> ::looks up at the giant:: We can ill afford tardiness, devourer.
<Trixie> Parking has to be very very hard..
<Static> ::Eyes go wide::..Oh shock, it isn't..!
<Powerslam> We'll be home, eventually... soon enough... ::turns towards the figure, eyes widening and swallowing:: Good lord
<Priest> ::catches trixie quickly:: Hmph, not impressed ::dwelling on the massacre from before::
<Galactus> SILENCE, INSECT. THIS MEETING WAS AGREED UPON ONLY AT MY CONVENIENCE. FORGET THAT NOT.
<Tripstar> ::gulps::
<Thanos> More time wasted. Your convenience does not concern me, Galactus. Now, what of the assembly?
<Predator> ::winces involuntarily at the volume, looking up slowly and rather blankly::
<Static> Son of a glitch..it IS him..::Mouth hangs open::
<Trixie> ...I should have stayed on Earth... how did he EVER talk me into doing this stupid dumb mission..!?
ACTION> A SMALLER FIGURE EMERGES FROM GALACTUS' VESSEL, A GIRL WITH GOLDEN HAIR AND A GLOWING AURA. SHE FLIES CIRCLES AROUND GALACTUS BEFORE SITTING ON HIS SHOULDER.
<Stellar> Well that's rude. Too bad you're on a strict planet diet, huh big guy?
<Powerslam> ::puts an arm around Preds and tries his best to reassure her::
<Galactus> AS EXPECTED, ETERNITY PRESENTED HIS CASE OF THE INFINITY GEMS BEFORE THE LIVING TRIBUNAL.
<Kali> ::Watches quietly, a bit relieved.::
<Thanos> And the Tribunal's verdict?
<Trixie> is he going to try and sell those... because I know a place that will give some major credits for that
<Predator> ::glances at Powerslam, blinking slightly, then looking back up at Galactus & co.::
<Galactus> AGAINST ETERNITY. ACTION HAS BEEN DENIED AGAINST THE GATHERING OF THE GEMS.
<Static> ::Notices Stellar::..That has to be his Herald..Oh shock..I can't believe it's actually him..::Watches, still kinda in shock::
<Trixie> Who's the shiney chick anyways?
<Thanos> A pity, but not a surprise. Gather the other cosmic entities, it appears as though my plan is to proceed.
<Trixie> Plan..? You didn't tell us about any kind of plan!
<Galactus> HARDLY, MAD TITAN. DO NOT PRESUME TO ORDER THOSE WHO SEE YOU FOR THE INSIGNIFICANT BEING YOU TRULY ARE. WE WILL ACT INDEPENDANTLY FROM YOUR OWN FOOLISH CAMPAIGN, AT OUR OWN TIME. ::returns into his vessel having said that::
<Caprice> :::Frowns::: ((I don't like this...))
<Stellar> Yeah, so ha. Leave it to mega powerful cosmic beings like us. ::smirks and follows after Galactus into his vessel:: You meant me too, right boss?
<Trixie> Bye ::waves at Galactus::
<Priest> ::grumbles about big purple aliens that use smaller aliens to attain goals::
<Powerslam> ::shivers, frowning slightly at the intergalctics' convo then continues to hold Preds::
ACTION> GALACTUS' SHIP TAKES OFF, DISAPPEARING INTO THE VAST STAR SYSTEMS.
<Trixie> ::gets down from Priest:: So we can go home now, right? ::smiles::
<Priest> Hardly.
<Static> ::Watches Galactus and Herald leave, trying to speak:: Man..I didn't even get a chance to get an authograph, or anything..
<Thanos> ::sinister grin:: As stated, my plan proceeds.
<Predator> ::faint smile at Powerslam:: this isn't doin' much for my reputation... ::stands up::
<Caprice> :::Looks at Thanos and then shakes her head:::
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS SUDDENLY FIND THEMSELVES BACK IN THANOS' SHIP, WITHIN THE MAIN CHAMBER ONCE AGAIN.
<Trixie> and your plan is to send us back ::nervous laugh:: That's a great plan... totally aces
<Powerslam> ::stands, glancing to Preds:: You can just say that you were overwhelmed by the pain and weren't yourself.
<Trixie> ::walks past Powerslam and Preds and makes kissing noises::
<Thanos> Now with possession of four of the six gems, the fools have undoubtly realized the location of the final gem. ::walks up to a control console, programming the necessary coordinates:: We will attempt to intercept.
<Predator> ::turns her head slightly to eye Trixie::
<Trixie> You got it coach, I'll go deep ::smiles::
<Tripstar> And where might that be?
<Kali> Can you tell us who we might have to meet?
<Static> ::Swallows and glances towards Thanos:: And which gem are we going after?
<Trixie> Elvis... right? My aunt did say she saw him once a few years ago... I mean sure he'd be old... way old..
<Thanos> Right in front of them all along, Earth, the resting place of the Soul Gem.
<Predator> ::glances down at her torn and bloody costume:: This bucket have some kind of matter rearranger on it anywhere?
<Trixie> Yes! ::hops around:: we're going home! Woohoo!
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: We're going home?
<Priest> ((Only to watch it be destroyed.))
<Predator> ((not my home...)) ::looks away slightly::
<Trixie> I have to take Priesty over there to meet my parents ::grins::
<Static> heh..Hate to say it..but..I'd like to see those shocking corps try and do anything to us in THIS ship..
ACTION> THANOS LOOKS AT PREDATOR, HIS EYES FLARING AS SHE IS ENVELOPED IN A BRIGHT FLASH. WHEN IT DIMS, SHE IS GARBED INTO A NEW COSTUME, WITH A CLOSE SEMBLANCE TO THE ONE WORN BY SABRETOOTH.
<Predator> ::blinks:: ((Read my mind, the bugger))
<Caprice> :::Blinks::: Whoa...
<Trixie> me next me next! I need something... flashy ::smiles::
<Powerslam> ::blinks, taking a slight step back from Preds:: ...interesting taste in clothing.
<Thanos> We will arrive in moments. ::walks away from the console::
<Trixie> awww
<Predator> ::looks down at the black and red striping appraisingly:: Guess there's no point in hiding things..
<Kali> ::Fidgets slightly.::
<Static> Say..::Scratches his chin, glancing towards Thanos:: You seem to know Galactus..uhm..I don't suppose you would have had any run-ins with any past Earth heroes or anything..
<Powerslam> ::smacks his forehead at Static::
<Trixie> ::skips over by Priest:: So what kind of cake are we going to get?
<Predator> ::glances around at the others:: ((Not like any of them knew my father anyway))
<Priest> Does it matter?
<Thanos> I have been pestered by them on previous occasions, yes.
<Trixie> I guess not ::smiles::
<Trixie> But... what are we going to have for the wedding? ::grins::
ACTION> SECTIONS OF THE SURROUNDING WALLS FADE INTO TRANSPARENCY, SHOWING THEM TO BE HOLDING POSITION ABOVE EARTH. THE HUGE METROPOLITAN CITIES ARE EVEN VISIBLE FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE, ALMOST AS ABUNDANT AS THE GREENERY OF THEIR PLANET'S FORESTS.
<Trixie> Cookies? You're so silly
<Caprice> :::Looks out the transparent walls in amazement::: ....
<Predator> ::blinks, looking down at earth:: Whaddya know, there are a few trees left.
<Thanos> ::walks over to another console, looking at the readings::
<Powerslam> So what does this Soul Gem do?
<Static> ::Notices Predator's costume:: ((That looks familiar, too..)) Don't suppose you'd mind telling me about them, a little..? heh..::Glances away from Thanos:: Or not..::Turns towards the wall:: Home sweet home..
<Trixie> Gives people snazy clothes, afros, and the ability to dance to disco I think
<Thanos> They have encountered obstacles in their acquisition of the Soul Gem. I will teleport you directly to their area, this gem will only add to their already unimaginable might. The other one, Bombshell, will be joining you.
<Tripstar> ::looks out the walls:: Wow...
<Priest> ((No matter who gets the damn gems the world. . .the cosmos is in dire trouble))
<Kali> Joy...
<Trixie> So your last name is Priest? ::looks at Priest::
<Powerslam> ::eyes the planet then Thanos:: What does the Soul Gem do? And how do you use it?
<Thanos> It controls every aspect of the soul. Twisting it or tearing it from your wretched body are simply tasks for it. Prepare yourselves.
<Caprice> Sounds nice..
<Static> ..That would be bad..Okay, uhm..let's go get this gem, so no one's soul'll get ripped from their body then, guys..
<Trixie> hmm... Trixie Priest... ::sighs happily::
<Tripstar> Ick...
<Trixie> strange ring to it... I like it... don't you? ::smiles::
<Caprice> :::glances at Static:::...
<Trixie> Soul schmole... I just want a decent cake
<Priest> ::staring down at the planet lost in thought::
ACTION> IN AN INSTANT THEY ARE BACK ON EARTH, INSIDE OF A CORRIDOR OF WHAT APPEARS TO BE SOME FORM OF TEMPLE OF ANCIENT DESIGN.
<Predator> ::closes her eyes, breathing in the (relatively) familiar scents of earth::
<Powerslam> ::glances around then breaks into a run forward, guessing it's the way to go::
<Caprice> Where are we?
<Kali> ::Looks blankly at one of the designs.::
<Jaxion> ::looks around:: He said we'd be close to.. whoever it is gathering the gems.
<Predator> ::blinks, then follows Slam at a jog::
<Static> Nice place..wonder who the decorator was..::Starts to move forward::
<Powerslam> ::still running:: ((What's with my family and gems? If I can get the gem, I could help to stop Thanos... and the other big people we can't handle on our own... and get the gem back which should be in my family....))
<Trixie> ::uses a pogostick to follow them:: bouncy bouncy bouncy
ACTION> 5 MEN WALK AROUND A CORNER, ENTERING THE SAME CORRIDOR AS THEM. BOTH POWERSLAM AND PREDATOR SLAM INTO AN UNSEEN FORCE FIELD, THROWING THEM BACK. FOUR OF THE FIVE MEN BEAR A GEM ON THEIR FOREHEAD.
<Tripstar> ::glances around temple::
<Powerslam> ::winces:: Oww... ::falls back::
<Predator> ::shakes her head, stunned slightly, and growls:: Nice decoration..
<Mind> ::smirks, looking at them:: The Morlocks. This was unexpected.
<Caprice> :::Stops short, then looks up at the men:::
<Powerslam> ::puts his hand lightly on the forecefield, ignoring his nose as it heals::
<Bombshell> What's going on... where are we..? ::walks around::
<Trixie> Hey, let me guess... you must be the JewelOnOurForeheadGuys... yeah.. you're cool. ::smirks::
<Predator> ::eyes the men, testing the forcefield with her claws::
<Priest> ::tries to go through the walls and around the forcefield::
<Bombshell> ::Blinks:: Morlocks..?
<Jaxion> ::glances back at Bombshell:: Good.. you're finally awake. ::points at the five men:: Bad guys.. looking for anothe rone of those gems on their foreheads. The idea is to find it first so they can't get it.. basically.
<Trixie> Bombshell> ::glares at Jaxion:: You don't lead me, Jaxion... remember? Somehow I end up with you guys anyways like some cruel joke..
<Powerslam> ::sees that the men came from a certain direction:: ((Must not be there...)) ::turns and runs the other direction::
<Static> ::Comes up behind the others, spotting the 5 men:: Uhm..::Under his breath:: Didn't Thanos say something about these guys already having unimaginable power..? Mebbe we should go back the other way..see if the gem is that away..::Turns, quickly moving back down the corridor::
<Predator> ::mutters, and follows::
<Jaxion> THe thing is.. you don't have a choice in this matter, and neither to we.
<Trixie> ::sings:: Someone needs to turn their frown upside down
<Bombshell> ...who is... she?
<Reality> We don't have time for this. ::gem glows brightly on his forehead, as the other four men head in the opposite direction Powerslam and Predator head::
<Bombshell> And is she always this annoying?
<Jaxion> I don't know and yes. ::powers up a blast, watching the reality bearer::
<Priest> ::tries to chase the gemheads::
<Powerslam> ::no idea where he's running, but runs that way anyways, thinking that'll take him to where he's supposed to go::
<Caprice> I'm guessing we have to pass these guys....:::Pulls out her whip:::
<Kali> ::Flies over their eyes, trying to catch up with the other four men.:: (At the least, I don't have a soul to worry about. Maybe... nyah to them!)
<Predator> ::is following Slam under the impression he's going somewhere::
ACTION> HAND REACHES OTU FROM THE STONE WALL, SMACKING PRIEST BACK. MORE AND MORE STONE FIGURES MOLD OUT OF THE WALL BETWEEN THEM AND WHERE THE LEGION HEADED.
<Trixie> Priestie!
<Reality> ::turns and heads after the others::
<Caprice> ....
<Trixie> ::rushes over to him:: Don't die! We need to get married first... of course I can't half of your stuff then... but still
<Powerslam> Hmm... ::stops, realizing he isn't going anywhere then moves against a wall and forms a few fully charged energy balls, sending them at the opposite wall::
<Caprice> Hey!!! :::Tries to run after Reality:::
<Bombshell> Fine... just so you know I'm not doing this because I care ::rushes towards Reality::
<Priest> AHH! ::gets up quickly and tries to plow through the stone figures, determned to catch those gems::
<Predator> ::sniffs the air, trying to get a clue where to head::
<Trixie> ::smiles:: That's my Priesty
<Tripstar> ::tries to go after the baddies as well::
<Bombshell> Ned, find a weakspot for this guy.
<Kali> ::Growls slightly, trying to make a flame aura around herself that's hot enough to melt the stone, never mind the others.::
ACTION> THE STONE GOLEMS CHARGE BACK, SLAMMING INTO PRIEST AND BOMBSHELL AND OVERWHELMING THEM IN SHEER NUMBER AND FORCE.
<Bombshell> ::keeps fighting anyways::
<Priest> ::does the same::
<Predator> ::turns and heads back towards the others, extending her claws to attack the stone golems::
<Powerslam> ::continues forming and sending energy balls at the wall, trying to break through to wherever::
<Kali> ::Attacks the Golems, trying to avoid the others.::
<Trixie> Eeep! ::takes out her energy-powered Mallot:: I'm coming, Priestie! ...and other chick!
<Tripstar> ::attacks the golems as well::
<Ned> None other than hitting them hard.
<Bombshell> You're a lot of help, Ned... ::keeps throwing punches::
<Predator> ::doing her best to chip the stone to bits::
<Caprice> :::Stops and backs up slightly::: Uh..((This isn't good...I can't really be of much help)) :::frowns:::
<Ned> Like it's any help to me that you're right handed. ::continually being used to punch into the golems::
<Static> ::Ports to the others, then ports behind one golem, kicking at the back of it's head::
ACTION> BOMBSHELL MANAGES TO PUSHES HER WAY PAST THE GOLEMS
<Bombshell> Quit complaining.. we're trying to save the world remember..
<Bombshell> Why I don't know.. I mean.. I don't like you guys... do I..?
<Priest> ::tries to go through bombshell's hole also::
<Ned> Yes, of course we are. The constant beating gives me memory gaps. They're straight ahead.
<Bombshell> ::runs forward:: Time to save the day, Ned. Been a while since I could mean that..
<Kali> If that blasted monster is so powerful why are we doing the grunt work!? It saves time and effort!
<Predator> ::tries to shove and slash her way through the golems::
<Powerslam> ::sighs, stopping then leans against the wall:: ((Sheesh, all I wanted to do was help to save the world from Thanos and people to the like of him... well, before that all I wanted to do was live... guess I'm forced to do this now... but I'd do it anyways if it meant helping the world))
<Kali> ::Blasts at the golem with white fire.::
<Static> Ow! ::Hurts his foot, kicking the golem:: Okaaay..bad idea..::Decides to forego the golems and try and port after the gembearers::
<Bombshell> I'm a Morlock after all.. ::finally smiles for once::
<Trixie> ::attempts to tacklehug Priest::
ACTION> THE GOLEMS QUICKLY CLOSE THE HOLE BOMBSHELL WENT THROUGH, PILING ON TOP OF PRIEST.
<Trixie> Get offa my boyfriend you stoners! ::tries to knock them off with the mallot::
<Priest> ::through gritted teeth and rather muffled:: Static. . .knife me. . .a lot
<Predator> ::tries to sink her claws into the back of a golem on top of priest, and pull it off::
<Trixie> Can't you guys hear him?! He's saying... Static... wife... something..
<Jaxion> ::blasts at some of the golems, trying to get Priest clear::
<Static> ::Stops, frowning and porting back, to Priest:: Bombshell..she went ahead alone..::Re-ignites his blades, trying to stab Priest, through the golems::
ACTION> PRIEST GETS A SURGE OF STRENGTH FROM THE KNIFING
<Trixie> hey! ::kicks Static in the shin:: You stabbed him!
<Powerslam> ::evidently alone and by hmself a long way away from the team, continues walking through the corridors, lost::
<Priest> Oh yeah! Round two lawn gnomes! ::tries plowing through the golems again::
ACTION> THE GOLEMS GO FLYING, CRASHING INTO EACH OTHER AND CRUMBLING, CLEARING THEM A PATH.
<Kali> ::Looks around for another way around these things.::
<Static> Ow! ::Gets kicked and glares at Trixie:: He TOLD me to stab him! He absorbs the energy in my blades..it makes him a whole lot stronger..
<Predator> ::charges forward as soon as the way is clear::
<Jaxion> ::rushes through the path, after the gem bearers:
<Priest> Advance to the bonus level. ::dusts his hands off::
<Trixie> ::looks at Priest than back at Static than back at Priest::
<Trixie> ...
<Trixie> oh. Heh. ::nervous smile:: sorry
<Kali> ::Sighs, trying move down the path and starts flying once again if room becomes avablie, if it ever does.::
<Tripstar> ::rushes along with everyone else::
<Tripstar> Nice going guys.
<Trixie> ::tacklehugs Priest:: You're alive!
<Static> ::Moves forward towards the opening, shaking his head at the rubble:: Man..Superman's got nothing on you, Dono..
<Trixie> bah... Superman can't even hold his long underwear next to Pookie's ::smiles::
<Priest> Pat me on the back later! World still needs to be saved!
<Priest> ::runs faster::
<Powerslam> ::sighs again:: Oh great, here I am... alone... abandoned... nobody cares about Slam, again... and I'm lost. So much for helping.
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS ARRIVE IN THE CHAMBER TO FIND BOMBSHELL LYING ON THE FLOOR UNMOVING IN FRONT OF ONE OF THE GEM BEARERS, WHO WEARS THE SOUL GEM ON HIS FOREHEAD BRIGHTLY.
*******SIM END******