*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> MADRID, SPAIN
SCENE> LEGION AIRCRAFT AND TROOPS HOVER IN THE AIR, SURROUNDING THE PIXEL AIRCARRIER AND THE MORLOCKS OUT THERE. BOMBSHELL, REVEL, AND ACCESS REMAIN IN THE CONTROL TOWER, SEEING THIS AS WELL.
<Jaxion> ::takes a step back and watches the Pixel guards' reactions:: ((this is bad..
<Jaxion> ))
<Bombshell> well... they're doing well, aren't they
<Kali> ::Sucks in her breath.:: What's next..?
<Static> ::Looks around and mutters under his breath:: Right..well..this really sucks..
ACTION> THE STARTLED PIXEL GUARDS OPENS FIRE ON THE LEGION TROOPS, STARTING A FIREFIGHT BETWEEN THEM.
<Priest> When have we ever done anything that didn't suck?
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: more killing..
<Predator> ::hisses under her breath, drumming her claws on the window of the armored van she's inside::
<Kali> ::Presses her lips together not sure what to do.::
<Jaxion> ::ducks down a little, looking at Powerslam's regen tank and then back at Static, motioning for him to follow as he sneaks over to the tank::
<Priest> ::shifts uncomfortably:: We're going to have to get a larger van next time.
<Static> ::Blinks, slightly and follows Jaxion:: Well, shock..
<Powerslam> ::unconscious, not a sight you'd wanna see on an everyday basis::
<Bombshell> ... so why aren't you hooking up with the rest of your team, Ned?
<Jaxion> ::grabs one end of the tank, activating and hover option and pushing it towards the van:: Open that back doors, Static.. ::ducks some fire, trying not to let the tank get hit::
<Ned> My programming is to you, not them.
<Static> Check..::Moves quickly over to the van, to open up the back doors::
<Jaxion> Move over guys! ::shoves the tank into the back of the van, almost on top of Kali, Preds, and Priest::
<Bombshell> if that were true you wouldn't have knocked me out, Ned. I'm thinking of maybe of even joining him... just to get even with the Morlocks..
<Predator> ::scrambles out of the way::
<Kali> Hey! ::Backs up slightly and glares at the tank.::
<Ned> Letting you commit suicide was not a course of action I would take. I detected the hidden weaponry and couldn't let you go through with your plan.
<Predator> ::eyes the tank, muttering:: You've had better days...
<Jaxion> ::shuts the back doors and runs to the front, getting in the driver's seat::
<Bombshell> I need to find a way out of here..
<Static> ::heads for the front, to sit in the passenger's seat:: Well..this was fun.
ACTION> THE VAN TURNS SHARPLY AROUND, THEN ABRUPTLY SPEEDS TOWARDS THE TOWER
<Bombshell> ::growls:: they're coming back... :;sarcastically:: lucky me
<Kali> Hey! ::Grabs onto the sides of the van.:: Warn us next time!
<Jaxion> Yeah.. have some more fun.. ::points to the controls for the gun turret atop the van::
<Predator> ::head hits the side of the van with a metallic thunk::
ACTION> A STRAY MISSILE HITS THE BASE OF THE CONTROL TOWER, CAUSING THE TOWER TO START TO FALL OVER WITH BOMBSHELL AND ACCESS INSIDE, ALSO IN THE OTHER MORLOCKS' PATH.
<Bombshell> just what I need... Access... get out of here
<Ned> Should be more specific when you ask for a way out next time.
<Bombshell> teleport, fly just do whatever you have to do
<Bombshell> shut up Ned
ACTION> THE TOWER CRASHES DOWN ON ITS SIDE, RIGHT IN THE MORLOCKS PATH
<Bombshell> just enjoy the trip down, okay?
<Jaxion> Here's a warning for ya! We're all gonna die.. ::makes another sharp turn, hitting the side of the van against the tower, sparks flying as he speeds towards the top::
<Priest> We really need to rethink the pilots and drivers in this group.
<Static> Ah, man..Why does all the bad stuff always happen to us..::Covers his eyes::
<Kali> ::Is thrown to the otherside of the van, muttering in ararich lanuage.::
<Kali> And you claim I was terrible driver!
<Predator> ::is thrown against whoever was near her, and probably will leave bruises on them::
<Priest> Like maybe somebody who actually has a liscense. . .that hasn't been revoked or suspended, though I doubt that's any one of us
<Jaxion> You weren't being shot at! We're still alive! Don't complain! ::comes to a stop near the top of the tower, the back facing where Bombshell and Access landed:: Get out and get the others, quick!
ACTION> BOTH JAXION AND STATIC, IF HE UNCOVERS HIS EYES, CAN SEE THE LEGION TROOPS HAVE MADE SHORT WORK OF THE PIXEL GUARDS AND ARE COMING TOWARDS THEM
<Predator> ::shoves the back of the van open, jumping out and heading for the tower::
<Jaxion> Err.. Static.. ::points to the gun turret controls again:: Like a video game.. just.. please don't lose
<Kali> ::Srambles outside, swooping to the others and grabs Access and flies back to the van.::
<Bombshell> ::groans:: joy... they're still here..
<Static> ::Uncovers his eyes:: Oh yeah..they'll put out the biggest bounties ever on all of us, and still allow are lisences to be kept! ::Sees the guards:: Uh..Right..shouldn't be too difficult..::Goes for the gun controls and starts opening fire with them::
<Bombshell> ((Need to find a way to contact Genesis..))
<Powerslam> ::a big prune, still unconscious though::
<Priest> Point taken.
<Predator> ::grabs Bombshell under the shoulders and starts dragging her back toward the van whether she likes it or not::
<Bombshell> do you mind??
<Bombshell> I'm still conscious
<Predator> Nope, not a bit
ACTION> THE LEGION TROOPS FIRE BACK, BULLETS CAN BE HEARD PELTING THE ARMOR OF THE VAN
<Jaxion> Uhh.. hurry!
<Bombshell> yeah, hurry so we can get into another situation where things can only get worse
<Bombshell> Maybe we oughta just give ourselves up to Genesis
<Predator> ::smirks:: Oh, they can't get much worse, only place left to go is up ::keeps dragging::
<Static> ::Continues shooting at the Legion troops:: This is kinda fun..I mean..it would be..if it weren't a life or death type of thing..
<Priest> Yeah, and maybe we can all make some syanide punch and have a party
<Kali> Believe it or not, this has been the best thing that's happened to me in all my life. How could I give it up? ::Almost smiles brightly.::
<Jaxion> ::punches the van into reverse quickly, bumping Predator adn Bombshell into the back of the van:: Sorry 'bout that.. foot slipped.
<Priest> ::gives kali the "are you feeling well?" look::
<Predator> ::lets go of bombshell and jerks the van doors shut::
<Bombshell> yeah... I'm sure this isn't kidnapping..
<Bombshell> ::sits in the corner to herself::
<Kali> ::Nods slightly.:: I'm quite well, I just realised that. ::shakes her head.:: I'm sure it will go away in a moment...
<Predator> Coulda just knocked you over the head, then carried you away. ((prolly woulda been a sight easier, too))
ACTION> A BULLET BREAKS RIGHT THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD, SPEEDING BETWEEN JAXION'S AND STATIC'S HEADS, THEN BLASTS THROUGH POWERSLAM'S REGEN TANK, BARROWLY MISSING HIM, JUST TO IMBED INTO THE ARMORS DOORS RIGHT NEXT TO PREDATOR'S HEAD. THE REGEN TANK SHATTERS, GIVING POWERSLAM A RUDE AWAKENING AND DRENCHING EVERYONE IN THE BACK
<Powerslam> ::falls to the bottom of the van, landing on the shattered glass with a groan::
<Bombshell> sorry you had to wake up to this..
<Static> Eep..okay, that was a close one..::Fires back at the person he thinks shot the bullet::
<Kali> ::Blinks, flaps her wings getting more of the lquid on the others and sighs.:: Who said it couldn't be worst?
<Bombshell> ::whispers:; Ned... anyway we can get a hold of Genesis...?
<Priest> Hmm, the physics of that were actually rather intriguing. ::shrugs::
<Predator> ::spits... weird liquid and wipes her face::
<Jaxion> This is bad.. ::abruptly accelerates forward, driving around randomly:: They're blocking all the exits!
<Predator> So unblock 'em!
<Powerslam> ::looks around dazedly then tries to stand, only to slip on the liquid and fall on whoever's closest::
<Priest> Or make new ones. .
<Ned> Calling and making an appointment tends to work. But we're in no situation to do that at the moment.
<Predator> ::pushes slam off of her:: You're oozing. put some clothes on
<Static> ::Fires into the troops, attempting to scatter them, to clear an exit;:
<Bombshell> I'll have to find a way then..
<Ned> Perhaps after we get away from these soldiers a transmission can be sent.
<Powerslam> ::blinks then stands off to the side, not in any rush to put clothes on, dripping wet::
<Bombshell> ::nods::
<Priest> Hmm. . ::gives preds a look::
<Predator> ::gives Priest a look right back:: What, you'd rather he didn't?
ACTION> A MISSILE EXPLODES AT ONE SIDE OF THE VAN, SENDING IT ROLLING UNCONTROLLABLY TO THE LEFT
<Priest> No, I was actually addressing your word choice, but nevermind
<Jaxion> Ah! ::is glad he put his seatbelt on:: Shocking mag-lev's destabilized.. ::wrestles with the controls::
<Powerslam> ::falls on whoever or gets landed on, making "oof" noises::
<Predator> ::gets pitched around a lot, making a lot of metallic thunking noises::
<Bombshell> what kind of crazy shockin' person could even enjoy this?
<Powerslam> ::looks up at BS and grins maniacly but remains quiet::
<Predator> ::more or less crazy grin:: What, you don't think this gets the blood movin'?
<Priest> You know, ::just slides back and forth in the tank's liquid:: after some many rough rides, you sort of get used to it.
<Static> Gack..Okay, this is bad, isn't it?
<Jaxion> This is your captain speaking! If any of you have the slightest clue as to which was is up.. please feel free to tell me!
<Powerslam> ::looks around then grabs a Pixel jumpsuit and ties it around his waist::
<Predator> I would but it keeps moving ::pitches to another wall::
ACTION> THE VAN FINALLY LEVELS OUT, BUT SPEEDING FORWARD QUITE SHAKILY
<Predator> ::finds a clear spot of floor and digs her claws in, incase they go through spin cycle again::
<Powerslam> ::sits on the floor, still grinning but staring forward vacantly, a wince evident on his face::
<Kali> ::Groans, after being shaken up a bit and testing out her battered wings.:: I think I've been the best driver so far...
ACTION> A LARGE PORTAL OPENS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AIRFIELD, SOME OF THE LEGION AIRCRAFT AND TROOPS GOING INTO IT, APPARENTLY LEAVING AS MANY AIRCRAFT AND TROOPS THEY THINK WILL BE ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF THE MORLOCKS.
<Predator> So ::eyes Powerslam:: we've chased you all over hell... hope you got pictures, cuz I sure didn't.
ACTION> THE GUN TURRET GETS DESTROY AS THE CONTROL CONSOLE SHORT CIRCUITS
<Priest> Pictures. . .hmm ::strokes chin::
<Static> Ack! Uh, okay..this is very, very bad..
<Powerslam> ::glances to Preds and grins at her insanely then picks glass out of his skin as it's pushed out by his slow healing factor::
<Jaxion> ::watches the portal, steering towards it:: Shock it.. here's an exit, i hope
<Bombshell> ::just stares at a wall::
<Static> ::mutters, under his breath and covers his eyes again, peeking out from behind his hands:: Crazy son of a glitch, you're gonna get us killed, even more.
<Bombshell> atleast nobody will stop you..
<Predator> ::shrugs:: Fine, don't talk... ::leans back against a wall and examines her claws::
ACTION> THE TRIP THROUGH THE PORTAL IS INSTANTANEOUS AS THEY SUDDENLY FIND THEMSELVES IN A STRANGE LANDSCAPE, WITH RANDOM-LOOKING CRYSTALS STICKING UP FROM THE GROUND. JAXION LOSES CONTROL OF THE MAG-LEV VAN AS THEY EXIT.
<Powerslam> ::grin disappears then looks at Preds then looks at his fingers, watching them heal and picks a sliver of glass out of his thumb::
<Predator> ::picks a piece out of Slam's shoulder for him, since it's in a hard to reach spot::
<Bombshell> did we make it?
<Jaxion> ::blinks, jerking at the controls;; Umm.. the van just died..
<Tripstar> ::checks himself for any injuries:: ((I think I'm unhurt...)) ::blinks, then looks at the new scenery::
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: just the van..
<Static> ::Peeks out from behind his hands again:: Uh..where are we?
<Bombshell> ::stands up::
<Kali> ::Peeks out over the other's shoulders to look out the windows.:: No boom?
ACTION> THE VAN FLIES THROUGH THE AIR A FEW YARDS, CRASHING RIGHT THROUGH A CRYSTAL STRUCTURE AND SKIDDING ALONG THE GROUND A BIT
<Kali> ::Jerked to the ground on her face.:: Boom. ::sighs::
<Powerslam> ::eyes widen then slams into the opposite wall, grumbling incomprehendibly under his breath with a wince::
<Jaxion> ::puts a hand on his forehead when he just banged it against the control:: no boom.. but i hear some ringing..::blinks a few times, forcing the door open to get out::
<Bombshell> ::tries to punch her way out of the van::
<Predator> ::picks herself away from the wall dizzily, and kicks at the back door::
ACTION> THE VAN WALL DOESN'T STAND UP WELL AGAINST BOMBSHELL AND EASILY BREAKS APART AND THE DOORS FLY OPEN
<Powerslam> ::stands slowly, muttering something that sounds like "woodchuck" and walks out of the nearest hole in the van::
<Static> ::Tries to get out of the van:: Ow..okay..
<Bombshell> don't make them like they used too.
<Bombshell> ::looks around::
<Predator> ::holds out a hand to Slam to help him out of the van::
<Tripstar> ::gets out of van and looks around::
ACTION> NOBODY NOTICES A NICELY CURVED FORM HOP OUT OF THE PORTAL THE MOMENT BEFORE IT CLOSES AND SKIP OFF BEHIND SOME CRYSTALS.
<Bombshell> we need to find that transmission Ned.
<Ned> We're kind of out of range, Lily
ACTION> THE SKIES ARE DARK AND EXPLOSIONS CAN BE HEARD ON THE OTHER SIDE FO A CRYSTALLINE FOREST, MUCH OF WHICH HAS BEEN SHATTERED. THE STRANGE AIR KEEPS THEM A LITTLE WOOZY.
<Predator> ::climbs out of the van, brushing goop and glass fragments off her costume::
<Bombshell> Find something else then!
<Powerslam> ::glances around up at the sky then looks around at the sounds of the explosions::
<Priest> ::hops out of the van and stretches::
<Predator> I'm guessing this isn't earth?
<Kali> ::Picks herself up and pulls herself out of the wreckage. Shakes her head, clearing away the misty feeling.::
<Ned> There are always smoke signals.. but if a transmission won't reach.. not likely that would either.
<Bombshell> ::starts walking::
<Bombshell> I'll find something then
<Powerslam> ::looks at Preds and the others then brushes goop, blood and glass off of his "costume"::
<Bombshell> they can handle things themselves
<Ned> Might be best to stay with them. Considering we're not on Earth.
<Predator> ::mutters something about chaining someone to the fender if they don't keep running off, and if the mag-lev van thing actually had anything that looked like a fender::
<Static> ::Glances around:: Joy..Another planet..That's just what I wanted to do with my vacation..
<Jaxion> ::groans and starts heading through the forest:: Get some answers..
<Bombshell> not a first time that's happen, and I'm not a part of their team so I find that reasoning way off... ::keeps walking::
<Powerslam> ::looks from Jaxion to BS with a puzzled look on his face, trying to figure out where to go::
<Ned> Yes, but they're actually heading towards something where as near as I can tell, you're heading for nothing but an ocean.
<Kali> We're not being shot at, no one is trying to blast us with missles. Be happy. ::Flies into the sky to scout around the area.::
<Bombshell> there should be something else around here then..
<Static> Hey, that's right..no Corps on this world, right?
<Priest> Heyyy, we should do that more often. ::holds his hands up invisioning the billboard:: "Travel the stars without, having to actual leave terrafirma! No spacesickness, guaranteed, cause there's no space! ! !"
<Predator> ::rolls her eyes and points to his bare feet:: And don't trip, if you ever intend to father children in this life.
<Bombshell> :;growls and just moves ahead of everybody else and keeps walking::
<Priest> Corps, feh! I'm willing to wager that there's loincloth-garbed natives with shock-spears waiting in the trees to ambush the outlanders.
<Bombshell> someone must really hate me to have me stuck in this situations..
<Predator> ::glances at Priest:: Good, then we can offer you up as a sacrifice
<Powerslam> ::looks down at his feet then Priest::
<Jaxion> ::looks back at the others:: You guys coming?
ACTION> KALI SEES SIGNS OF A BATTLE TAKING PLACE IN THE DIRECTION JAXION AND BOMBSHELL ARE HEADING
<Static> Priest..think about it..if they were wearing loincloth, they likely wouldn't be sophisticated enough to have anything but regular spears. ::Heads after Jaxion::
<Predator> ::glances back in the van to see if the pixel uniforms included any sort of boots::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Static as he talks then looks down at what he's wearing and shrugs::
<Priest> Not neccessarily.
<Predator> ::finds a pair and walks back to the others and tosses them to Slam::
<Kali> ::Frowns, diving down and handing just ahead of Bombshell and Jax in announices <sp>:: We have a battle just head in this direction guys, perhaps we should plan ahead?
<Powerslam> ::gets hit in the chest by the boots then looks down at them and puts them on, untied::
<Bombshell> ::keeps walking:: You guys do that..
<Predator> ::heads off after Jaxion and BS::
ACTION> THEY COME OUT OF THE FOREST JUST AS THE EXPLOSIONS END. THE LEGION SOLDIERS ALL FLY INTO THEIR AIRCRAFTS AS THEY GO THROUGH ANOTHER PORTAL AND DISAPPEAR, LEAVING BEHIND A NEAR DECIMATED FORTRESS STRUCTURE.
<Powerslam> ::looks from Priest's boots to his then fastens his or ties them or whatever::
<Static> ..Uh, oh..Uhm..if the soldier guys left..that doesn't mean we're like..stuck here, does it?
<Predator> Boy, they just like blowing sh*t up, don't they? ::eyes the remains of the fortress::
<Syke> Let's find out.. ::looks around quickly and heads for the fortress::
<Kali> ::Clicks her tounge slightly.:: Poor things, whoever they attack..
<Powerslam> ::hurries to catch up with everybody then matches Priest's posture and how we moves, exactly, following a few feet behind him::
<Predator> ::looks from Priest to Slam, grimaces slightly, and continues on her way::
<Static> Right..because, being stuck here, nice as the place looks, would be bad..::Heads after Jaxion::
<Tripstar> Looks we just missed 'em...
<Bombshell> ::moves faster:: I can't stand them..
<Bombshell> if there's a battle that means they must have some kind of communications
ACTION> INSIDE THE FORTRESS THEY FIND A SINGLE, STRANGE LOOKING BEING ON THE FLOOR, EVEN THOUGH HIS BIOLOGY IS QUITE DIFFERENT IT ISN'T DIFFICULT TO TELL HE IS BADLY WOUNDED.
<Powerslam> ::disappears behind some crystaline trees for awhile then comes back wearing the jumpsuit properly with the other one tied around his neck like a cape::
<Priest> ::blinks at slam::
<Bombshell> let's explore, Ned
<Powerslam> ::grins proudly::
<Bombshell> ::walks out::
<Static> Uhm..::Heads for the creature, cautiously;: It's hurt bad, looks like..Were those troops just going for him, alone..?
<Priest> Umm, no witty jibs for your comrades, 'Slam? ::scratches his head::
<Ned> I'm picking up an energy signature not far from here.. Might be something. ::points her finger in the direction::
<Powerslam> ::raises an eyebrow at Priest then shrugs and follows Preds::
<Predator> ::gets inside the fortress where the others are, and glances at the being::
<Bombshell> lets go then... they can do whatever they want for all I care
<Bombshell> ::starts moving::
<Jaxion> ::kneels down by the creature:: They crushed this place..
<Caretaker> ::obviously out of it, talking with a raspy and fading voice:: I.. was the caretaker of Klo.. my duty.. my responsibility to preserve its beauty.. ::staring at a shattered, empty box atop a podium::
<Predator> ::sniffs the air, eyeing the creature::
<Kali> ::Walks towards the being and presses her hand aganist it's forhead.:: Poor thing... shhh, save your engry.::
<Static> ::Crouches next to the being:: They..took what was in the box?
<Powerslam> ::puts Preds in a bear hug, only hurting himself then lets go and rubs his arms, making a face::
ACTION> PREDATOR GETS MANY STRANGE AND UNIDENTIFIABLE SCENTS ALL AROUND
<Priest> Now, that's just wrong. ::frowns at slam::
<Kali> ::Glances at Slam for a moment.:: Ask him his name...
<Predator> ::blinks, eyeing Slam oddly, then snags a piece of the jumpsuit he's wearing as a cape, and tears it off, binding it around the wound on the creature that looks most like something bleeding::
<Powerslam> ::turns to Priest and walks to him, arms outstretched::
<Jaxion> Caretaker> ::still staring at the box, as if he doesn't even notice them:: Used it to preserve the planet.. it exists beyond all laws of physics.. but they came and took it.. now Klo will be lost..
<Kali> What did they take?
<Predator> prob'ly his magic feather ::low mutter::
<Priest> ::tarzan like, taps his chest:: I'm Dono. . ::points at slam:: . .you're ::waits expectantly for him to finish it::
ACTION> BOMBSHELL NOTICES SOME MOVEMENT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF SOME CRYSTALS
<Static> "Exists beyond all laws of Physics"? Huh?
<Bombshell> ::tilts her head:: I know you're there... no more cloak and dagger stuff
<Jaxion> Caretaker> The gem... without the gem.. without the gem I..
<Powerslam> ::raises an eyebrow, looking at Priest then points at himself:: D.... D... Dono ::hugs Priest::
<Predator> ::glances back at Slam and Priest, eyebrow raising::
<Bombshell> who are you?
<Kali> We'll get your gem back, please, pull yourself together... ::Breaks of sentance to stare at PS and Priest.::
ACTION> BOMBSHELL GETS NO RESPONSE, THOUGH THE MOVEMENT IS FAR ENOUGH AWAY THAT SHE MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN HEARD
<Bombshell> things can't get worse.. ::walks towards the movement::
<Priest> Oh man. . ::just stands there in shock::
<Bombshell> I'm not in the mood for this... my so-called friends and I are stuck here and they'd like to find a way out
<Static> Gem? Why does that sound familiar..don't worry, sir..we'll get the gem back. I give my word.
<Bombshell> ...I won't betray them to Genesis... but I'm not going back with them..
ACTION> BOMBSHELL SEES AN EMPTY, THRONE-LIKE CHAIR HOVERING OFF THE GROUND
<Tripstar> ::goes over and looks into the gem box::
<Powerslam> ::lets go then goes and points at his chest:: I'm Dono ::points at her:: You're...?
<Bombshell> ...I'm talking to a chair.
<Caretaker> Without the gem... I... I cannot hold this world together... ::voice fades and body goes limp::
ACTION> A BEAM OF ENERGY IS EMITTED BY THE TOP OF THE THRONE, BLASTING BOMBSHELL AND RENDERING HER UNCONSCIOUS
<Kali> ::Closes her eyes and shakes her head.:: I really can't get over this part...
<Static> ::Grimaces::
<Bombshell> ...
<Predator> ::eyes Slam, mouth quirking slightly:: I'm Dono too, what a coincidence.
<Powerslam> ::eyes light up and smiles then hugs Preds again::
ACTION> THE SKY GETS DARKER AND THE GROUND STARTS TO QUAKE
<Predator> ::grimaces and tries to detach Slam from her:: Down boy
<Priest> World coming apart, not a good thing. .
<Powerslam> ::lets go then sits down::
<Predator> ::ponders:: Roll over!
<Powerslam> ::rolls over::
<Predator> Speak!
<Static> Uh, oh..Great..I didn't know he meant he was LITERALLY holding the world together..Uhm..panic?
<Powerslam> Woodchuck
<Priest> ::glares at preds:: He's not an ani--he's not a dog!
<Thanos> ::steps out and stands over Bombshell, looking down at her:: Hmm.. an unexpected development.
*******SIM END*********