*******SIM START******
LOCATION> PIXEL AIRPORT IN MADRID, SPAIN
TIME> LATE NIGHT
SCENE> A PRIVATE AIRFIELD, EXPECTING POWERSLAM'S ARRIVAL ABOARD A PIXEL AIRCARRIER. THERE ARE A FEW AIRCRAFT ON THE FIELD, WITH ONLY 5 GUARDS PATROLING AROUND THE SMALL CONTROL TOWER. THERE IS ALSO A PARKED ARMORED MAG-LEV VAN, PRESUMABLY TO TRANSPORT POWERSLAM AWAY FROM THE AIRPORT.
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS HIDE BEHIND ONE OF THE AIRCRAFT ON THE FIELD, AVOIDING DETECTION BY THE GUARDS.
<Jaxion> ::whispers to the others:: We have to take out the guards and take the tower without them sending out a warning. ::glances back at Access, Static, and Caprice:: Think you guys could take out those three by the tower? No 'porting though, Static.. they might register the Em disruptions in the tower.
<Bombshell> who cares... I'm sure they'll find us anyways.
<Static> Piece of cake..::Pulls his mask down, trying to sound more confident, than he feels::
<Caprice> :::Glances over at the guards::: We can try...
<Access> Dat'll be no prob.
<Bombshell> ::sighs and mumbles under her breath:: I'm so sure this is going to work.
<Jaxion> ::glances at Bombshell, then looks off away from the tower:: I'll take care of the other two wandering the field.. ::ducks off towards another landed aircraft::
<Kali> ::Sighs icely.::
<Caprice> :::sneaks behind one of the guards and slips her whip around his neck, strangling him and pulling him into the shadows as quietly as she can:::
<Bombshell> ::just waits back:: Why should I help them... I don't trust them any more than they trust me.
<Guard> Gak! ::gets pulled away, the other two guards noticing the sound heading towards her::
<Kali> Because what else can you do?
<Caprice> :::unwraps her whip from around one of the guards necks and looks over at the others:::
ACTION> THE OTHER TWO GUARDS ARE TAKEN DOWN BY STATIC AND ACCESS
<Jaxion> ::walks back voer to Bombshell, Tripstar, and Kali, dragging two unconscious guards by their feet with him::
<Bombshell> ::fake clap:: bravo.. you beat up poor unsuspecting flatscans.
<Tripstar> ::sees Jaxion & guards:: That's two more down.
<Kali> ::Glares at Bombshell.:: If you hate us, why don't you leave?
<Jaxion> Yeah.. a good accomplishment being a flatscan myself. ::shoves the guards under the aircraft to hide them, looking over at Access:: See if you can hack the door to the tower open.
<Bombshell> ::glares at them and turns her back:: Perhaps I should.
<Static> ::Shakes his head, slightly::
<Kali> Maybe, if you keep acting this way for no apprent reason.
<Jaxion> We kinda need to take control of the tower before the aircarrier gets here, so could you two save it for the moment. ::looks up at Access, heading towards the tower;; How's it coming?
<Bombshell> apparent reason??? How dare you... I was going to help you free Powerslam by being a diversion but nooo... you all had to do it the hardway and knock me out to do it. Last time I checked teammates never do that to each other...
<Jaxion> ::glances back at Bombshell, glarign slightly:: You probably didn't notice since you were unconscious, but that compound you were going to "distract" had enough armaments to cut us all down in and instant, and would have if you went through with your "plan."
<Bombshell> it would have just been me then... wouldn't it.
<Kali> You we're off to kill yourself, that's what! That's not going to help anyone...
<Static> ::Shakes his head:: Guys, guys..let's just do this..we can argue about it, later..
<Jaxion> No, all of us. We didn't exactly have any cover.
ACTION> THE DOOR TO THE TOWER FINALLY OPENS, APPARENTLY NOT SETTING OFF ANY ALARMS
<Jaxion> ::grabs one of the fallen guards and starts to drag him inside:: Let's get these guys inside and out of sight of the aircarrier..
<Tripstar> Will do. ::grabs another guy and drags him in::
<Revel> ::picks up a guy, throws him over his shoulder, and walks in::
<Static> ::Grabs a guy and picks him up, grunting at the weight, before heading towards the tower door:: Man..guy needs to lay off the donuts..
<Bombshell> I'll wait here... guess you guys can call it a suicide watch if you want.
<Caprice> :::drags the last guard in:::
<Jaxion> <<okay that's more than enough guys. heh heh heh>>
<Jaxion> You can wait inside, Bombshell. If the aircarrier sees you then we're busted. Everbody inside
<Bombshell> ::growls and punches the wall next to Jaxion:: Fine!
<Bombshell> ::walks inside::
<Kali> ::Sighs, following Jaxion.::
<Static> ::Moves inside, shaking his head and dropping the guard::
<Caprice> :::Looks around the inside of the tower as she enters:::
<Jaxion> ::glances at the hole in the wall next to her head and gulps a little:: Yes.. all terrorists knock before taking over an airport.
ACTION> THERE IS A ELEVATOR TO TAKE THEM UP TO THE CONTROL ROOM
<Kali> ::Blinks, realising something and just shakes her head.:: Clock, stocks, and ladies underwear... our floor, correct?
<Jaxion> ::walks into the elevator:: There shouldn't be any guards in the tower.
<Tripstar> ::gets into elevator::
<Revel> ::Walks onto the elevator::
ACTION> THE ELEVATOR TAKES EVERYBODY UP TO THE CONTROL ROOM, WHICH IS FILLED BY UNARMED PIXEL EMPLOYEES WHO DON'T SEEM TO NOTICE THEM FOR A MOMENT
<Jaxion> ::raises his hand, letting loose a light blast into the ceiling to get all their attention:: Move away from the consoles! This is a.. uh.. stickout? ..up! stickup!
<Bombshell> ::sighs and shakes her head::
<Static> ::Shakes his head:: "Stickout"? ::Snickers::
<Kali> ::Makes her wings flare out dramaticaly.:: If anyone tries to oppose our wishes will be serverly punished and destoryed. ::Does a cool demonness flare thing.::
<Jaxion> ::whispers:: shutup! ::glances back at the employees, noticing a room off to the side:: Alright! Everybody into that closet over there! ::starts herding them all into the room:: Access. see if you can get control of the computers.
<Static> ::Glances at Kali and says under his breath:: Now THAT'S how you do it..
<Bombshell> still looks more like ameteur night..
<Jaxion> ::walks out of the room, slipping into a Pixel work uniform/jumpsuit, tossing one to Revel, Static, and Tripstar::
<Static> ::looks at the jumpsuit:: Looks a little small..::Pulls himself into the jumpsuit::
<Tripstar> ::puts on the jumpsuit::
<Jaxion> Yeah and I look better in blue but.. they were just outta stock in there. ::glances out the window:: When the aircarrier gets here we'll take the armored van out to meet them and take Powerslam..
<Static> Right..so..when's it get here?
ACTION> THE AIRCARRIER MAKES ITS APPROACHING, HOVERING OVER THE AIRFIELD FOR A BRIEF MOMENT BEFORE DESCENDING ONTO THE GROUND. THE DOORS OPEN AS A RAMP EXTENDS TO THE GROUND, LETTING A GROUP OF GUARDS OUT.
<Jaxion> Heh ::looks at Static on his way to the elevator:: Good call.
<Caprice> :::Watches the aircarrier land then follows the others into the elevator:::
<Static> I seem to have a knack for timing..::Shakes his head and heads for the elevator::
<Jaxion> Come on, guys.. can't keep 'em waiting.. ::crosses his arms, waiting::
<Bombshell> I bet
<Kali> ::Follows quietly.:: Next time I do the flare thing right!
<Static> ::Under his breath:: 'Course..it usually ain't GOOD timing, but..
ACTION. THE ELEVATOR TAKES THEM DOWN TO THE FIRST FLOOR AGAIN
<Jaxion> ::walks out of the elevator, going towards the van:: Caprice and Kali, hide in the back. :;opens the back doors, then gets in the drivers seat in the front::
<Kali> ::Hops in the back quietly.::
<Caprice> :::gets into the back and waits for Kali:::
<Jaxion> ::looks back at Static and Trip, starting up the van::
<Tripstar> ::hops into the van as well::
<Static> ::Climbs into the van::
ACTION. THE VAN HOVERS OFF THE GROUND AND MOVES OVER TO THE HATCH OF THE AIR CARRIER, LANDING AGAIN
<Jaxion> ::climbs back out of the van, nodding to the guards::
ACTION> POWERSLAM IS ESCORTED OUT OF THE CARRIER, IN A TRANSPARENT TANK FILLED WITH A GREEN LIQUID. HE FLOATS INSIDE THE TANK, UNCONSCIOUS AND MISSING PATCHES OF SKIN.
<Tripstar> ::gets out of the van:: ((There he is...))
<Jaxion> ::blinks:: ((What happened to him? Looks like his skin was.. burned or taken off))
<Static> ::Makes a face:: ((man..that had to hurt..))
ACTION> A BRIGHT FLASH COMES FROM THE SKY ABOVE THEM
<Static> ((Uh, oh..)) ::Looks up, warily::
<Jaxion> ::winces, looking up and around:: You gotta be kiddin' me...
<Kali> ::Whispers.:: I wonder what's going on out there...
ACTION> LEGION SHIPS HOVER OVERHEAD, ALONG WITH SOLDIERS ON THE GROUND SURROUNDING THEM. NONE OF THEM WERE THERE AN INSTANT AGO.
<Bombshell> heh, didn't see this one coming.
<Caprice> This isn't good...
<Static> Damn..::Looks around at the soldiers::
<Jaxion> Shock.. they found us again... ;:backs towards the van::
******SIM END******