********SIM START*********
LOCATION> PHOEBE, A SATURN MOON
SCENE> STATIC SLIDES ACROSS THE HANGAR BAY, HAVING BEEN FLUNG BY CYTORRAK, WHO NOW STANDS OVER PRIEST WITH A FOOT ON HIS CHEST TO HOLD HIM DOWN. THE FIGHT HAS ONLY BEEN GOING FOR MERE MINUTES, WITH CYTORRAK OBVIOUSLY WINNING.
<Cytorrak> ::glares down at Priest, slowly pressing his foot down harder on him::
<Priest> You know. . ::struggles trying to lift juggie's foot:: . .you could be the bigger man. . .figuratively. . .and just let us win this one.
<Cytorrak> Or I could be the bigger man... and squish you like an insect.
<Static> ::Picks himself up to his feet, wobbily, from where he stopped sliding:: Unngh..okay..this definitely isn't going good.. ::Moves towards Cytorrak again, his blades out, blood streaming from his nose::
<Priest> That's always an option too. .
<Static> Let him go, Cytorrak. Now. ::Stands warily, eyeing Cytorrak::
<Priest> Oh, I'm just fine. . .really. . .don't trouble yourself
ACTION> THE METAL FLOOR STARTS TO DENT UNDER PRIEST AS CYTORRAK APPLIES MORE PRESSURE
<Cytorrak> ::glances over at Static, smirking:: Whatever you say, boy. ::picks his foot up off Priest::
<Static> ::Glances at Priest, nodding slightly and mouthing the word "helmet", before turning back to Cytorrak and staring him down:: Bring it, ogre.
<Priest> ::tries to roll away but kind of stuck in the dent, heh, so squints at static:: ((Shellfish?))
<Cytorrak> As you wish. ::brings his foot back and punts Priest at Static::
<Static> ::Moves to try and catch Priest:: ((Shock..this impact is gonna hurt..))
<Priest> ((This is going to hurt. . .him. . .a lot.)) ::braces, heh::
ACTION> STATIC CATCHES PRIEST AND THEY BOTH FLY INTO A WALL.
<Cytorrak> Now to finish this! ::starts charging at them as they hit the wall::
<Static> ::Grunts, at the impact and coughs up blood:: Time..to even the odds, a little more. ::Purposely stabs Dono, in the arm, in an attempt to supercharge him::
<Priest> Ack. . ::deer cought in headlights expression:: . .the Lord is my shepherd there is nothing I shall want. . .
ACTION> CYTORRAK IS KNOCKED OFF BALANCE AS A BARRAGE OF ENERGY BLASTS AND FLAME HIT HIM FROM THE SIDE, SENDING HIM CRASHING THROUGH A SET OF STAIRS AND BURYING HIM IN THE RUBBLE OF A WALKWAY.
<Priest> Umm. . ::indecisive look to juggie's direction then to static:: . .are you going to be alright for now?
ACTION> THE REST OF THE MORLOCKS RUSH THROUGH THE HOLE CYTORRAK ENTERED FROM. ALL LOOKING WORSE FOR WEAR AND SOME NOT CONSCIOUS, BUT NOTHING TOO SERIOUS.
<Kali> ::Limps, muttering to herself.:: <<there's oxygen in here, right?>>
<Static> ::Nods, grimacing, before spitting up blood:: Hard..to breathe, but I'll heal.
<Jaxion> ::runs into the hangar, looking at Static:: Good.. nobody's dead yet..
<Priest> ::relieved look:: So, we can go. . .back to earth. . .now? ::quick glance towards juggie to see if he's stirring::
ACTION> THE AREA SHAKES VIOLENTLY AGAIN
<Static> Been..dead, before. I'll pass. ::Uses the wall, to push himself, to his feet, holding his side and grimacing in pain::
<Ned> There is not much time. Cytorrak's activity is having catastrophic effects on the moon. It will not be long before the already unstable tritonium deposit detonates.
<Tripstar> ::enters hangar and looks around:: Man, some battle you guy's had he... Ack! More quakes!
<Kali> So where's a ship? ::Moves out of her suit, batting her wings again.::
<Priest> ::points::
<Jaxion> Shock.. ::steadies himself:: Guess we take that.. ::points to the black craft that they've been following::
ACTION> CYTORRAK ERUPTS FORTH FROM THE RUBBLE, RAINING METAL WRECKAGE DOWN ON THEM.
<Jaxion> ::conjures up a protective barrier around himself, deflecting small debris as he jumps back before being impaled by a jagged pole:: We have to act fast! Static, if you're up to it, get into that ship and see if you can start her up.
<Static> ::Eyes Cytorrak:: Didn't think he'd be down, for long. ::Turns towards Jaxion and nods, moving for the ship, gritting his teeth in pain::
<Kali> ::Ducks onder the wreckage.:: So what do we do? Live?
<Jaxion> ::strips off the top of his mining suit, pulling a small device out of his jacket:: You guys keep him busy, I have an idea but I need some time.. ::starts tampering with the device::
<Tripstar> ::dodges the debris hurled his way:: We'd better do something fast, before either him or the moon does us all in!
<Kali> Busy... sure. ::Mutters, diving at him, blasting Cytor's face and eyes with a blast of fire.::
<Cytorrak> ::yells out, grabbing a fallen support beam and trying to blindly swat Kali away::
<Static> ::Moves into the ship, heading for the pilot's seat::
ACTION> THE CONTROLS ARE VAGUELY FAMILIAR TO STATIC, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, ALMOST LIKE NOTHING HE'S EVER SEEN BEFORE
<Kali> ::Ducks, dodging the beam.::
<Priest> ::tries to catch the support beam and bat juggie upside the head with:: Not so invulnerable now are you?
<Tripstar> ::starts flying around Cytorrak fast with full power on to dizzy him::
<Cytorrak> ::takes a step back from Priest's blow, grabbing the beam:: Yes, I still am. ::glares at him, swinging the beam away and throwing Priest with it::
<Cytorrak> ::starts clapping his hands together in attempts to smash Tripstar:: Stay still!
<Static> ::Moves the controls, as he tries to figure out how to start the jet:: ((C'mon, c'mon..this shouldn't be so hard..))
<Tripstar> Not a chance... ::keeps up the evasive manoeuvers::
<Priest> ::tries to creep up behind juggie while tripstar has him distracted:: ((Maybe he's. . .ticklish))
ACTION> THE SHIP'S SYSTEMS COME ONLINE AFTER SOME ATTEMPTS.
<Kali> ::Murmers to herself.:: Never stick to one play..
<Cytorrak> ::reaches down and tears up the metal floor, sending a wave of debris at Tripstar:: Nevermind then!
<Static> Now that's more like it..::Tries to engage the pre-start sequence for the jet::
<Priest> ::tries to grab juggie in a headlock from behind::
<Tripstar> Ack! ::tries to dodge the debris and turns on full power to hopefully destroy any that gets through::
<Jaxion> Just a few more seconds guys! ::almost finished putting the device back together::
ACTION> TRIPSTAR INCINERATES MOST OF THE DEBRIS SENT AT HIM
<Kali> Better be! ::Tries to 'consume' herself in flame, then flies into the air and tries smashing aganist Cytor::
<Cytorrak> Gah! Let go, you fool!
ACTION> KALI BOUNCES OFF CYTORRAK, HURTING HERSELF MORE THAN HIM APPARENTLY
<Priest> Say "Jesus saves." Say it! ::holds on to him tight::
<Jaxion> Done! ::turns the small device at Cytorrak:; No idea if this is gonna work.
ACTION> THE JET'S START UP SEQUENCE HAS COMPLETED
<Jaxion> ::sets the device to emit a beam at Cytorrak:: You guys.. might want to back up..
<Kali> ::Gasps, then bites her lower lip to keep from screaming as she rolls away, holding her arm.:: ((This better not be broken... I've had enough thank you.))
<Tripstar> Ok... ::backs up away from Cyttorak:: ((I hope this works...))
ACTION> THE BEAM IMPACTS CYTORRAK, INDUCING A ENERGY TO FLARE CHAOTICALLY FROM HIS BODY THAT THROWS PRIEST AWAY FROM HIM. HE STUMBLES AROUND AIMLESSLY, CURSING OUT LOUDLY.
<Priest> ::coughs:: Say it. . .later
<Static> ::opens his mouth to try and call out of the jet to the others and only manages to cough up blood:: ((Shock..))
<Jaxion> ::drops the device as it starts sparking:: Ohh shock.. everybody on the ship! Quick!
<Tripstar> Uh-oh, this can't be good... ::runs for ship::
<Kali> ::Stands up, and then flies towards the ship.::
<Jaxion> ::runs into the ship, looking around:: Static, tell me you got it working!
<Cytorrak> ::steadies himself, the effects of the beam starting to fade::
<Static> ::Nods, and stands, getting out of the pilot seat:: All yours..
<Jaxion> ::drops down in the pilot seat, looking over the controls:: This is.. new. Is everyone inside? ::glances back::
<Priest> ::runs for the ship more out of joy to be getting off of this rock than anything else::
<Jaxion> Ohhh I hope so. ::takes the controls and starts to bring the ship up::
ACTION> AS THEY BREAK AWAY FROM THE MOON, PIXEL SHUTTLES CAN BE SEEN UP AHEAD, APPARENTLY HOLDING THE COLONY RESIDENTS ALREADY FLEEING THE MOON.
<Tripstar> I see we're not the only ones who noticed the moon's imminent destruction...
<Jaxion> Looks like everybody else made it off the moon while we were fighting.. ::sets the ship on a course for Earth::
<Static> ::Slumps into a seat, holding his side::
ACTION> THE MOON IS DESTROYED IN A BRILLIANT EXPLOSION. THE SHOCKWAVE QUICKLY CATCHES UP TO THEM, SHAKING THEIR CRAFT ROUGHLY BEFORE SUBSIDING.
<Kali> ::Holds on to her left arm.:: That's good...
<Static> ::Grimaces as the craft is hit by the shockwave::
<Jaxion> ::braces himself in the seat:: Ack! shock..
<Static> ::Lets his eyes roll back into his head, as he passes out from the pain::
ACTION> THE TURBELENCE CAUSED THE ACCIDENTAL OPENING OF A DOORWAY OFF TO THE SIDE THAT WASN'T NOTICED BEFORE.
<Kali> ::Braces herself, clutching her arm and remembering about her aching ankel.::
<Jaxion> ::glances back at the doorway, getting out of his seat::
<Kali> What's back there? ::Tried voice, pushing herself up from the seat and hobbeling over to the door.::
<Jaxion> ::moves over to the doorway after Kali:: Might find out what is with all these soldiers in black..
ACTION> THE DOORWAY LEADS INTO A SMALL CHAMBER. THE ONLY THING INSIDE THE CHAMBER IS A THIN PILLAR RISING UP FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR. SUSPENDED IN THE AIR ONLY INCHES FROM THE TOP OF IT IS A SMALL, PINK JEWEL.
********SIM END*******