*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> PHOEBE
SCENE> AFTER LANDING IN A SPECIAL HANGAR, JACKSON AND POWERSLAM EXIT THE BLACK SHIP. MOST OF THOSE PRESENT ARE ARMED TROOPS AND PIXEL MINING TECHNICIANS.
<Powerslam> ::looks around:: Sure hasn't changed much...
<Jackson> ::walks down the ramp and further away from the ship:: You'd be surprised actually. ::looks around:: Rather embarassed I never thought to check this place.
<Powerslam> Alright, now, you get your power of the Juggernaut, I get my family back, right?
<Jackson> ::pulls out of a strange scanning device, his attention focused on its readings rather than Powerslam's question:: Hmmm.. tritonium fields are interfering with the scan..
<Powerslam> ::shrugs then glances around at the miners, seeing if he recognizes any of them::
ACTION> POWERSLAM SEES NO FAMILIAR FACES AROUND
<Powerslam> ::frowns slightly to himelf:: ((I wonder what happened to everybody...)) ::looks over at the device Jackson has::
<Jackson> Wait.. ::smiles, looking up ahead of him:: It is here. :;puts the device away::
ACTION> A GROUP OF MEN WALK IN, FOUR MORE ARMED GUARDS AND AN UNFAMILIAR MAN, WITH A HOOD OVER HIS HEAD AND FOUR ADDITIONAL CYBERNETIC ARMS ATTACHED ON HIS SIDES.
<Powerslam> ::slightly surprised look that it's actually here::
<Powerslam> ::looks towards the man, raising an eyebrow:: What now?
<Jaxion> Jackson> ::looks over at the man:: Ahh.. Anubis, you made it. I apologize for the inconvenience but my initial plans changed.
<Jaxion> Anubs> ::nods at Jackson, pointing at Powerslam with one of his cybernetic arms:; Is this him?
<Powerslam> ::eyes dart around from Jackson to Anubis then to the men around Anubis::
ACTION> THE MEN SWARM AROUND POWERSLAM, GRABBING HIS ARMS AND FORCING THEM BEHIND HIS BACK
<Powerslam> ::winces, trying to break free::
ACTION> POWERSLAMC AN'T OVERPOWER THE FOUR MEN
<Powerslam> ::tries to form an energy ball::
ACTION> ONE OF THEM MEN ACCIDENTLY COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THE BALL, EXPLODING IT AND KNOCKING THE MEN OFF POWERSLAMF
<Jackson> ::starts to walk off, ignoring what is happening, follow by some miners::
<Powerslam> ::quickly forms and sends an energy ball at Anubis::
ACTION> THE BAL IS EASILY SMACKED AWAY AND DISIPATED BY ANUBIS, WHO HARDLY BUDGE. POWERSLAM FEELS A SHARP PAIN BEHIND HIM, THEN PASSES OUT
********MEANWHILE*******
LOCATION> APPROACHING PHOEBE
SCENE> ABOARD A PIXEL SPACE TRANSPORT ABOUT TO DOCK WITH THE MINING COLONY, THE MORLOCKS ARE PUTTING ON THE MINING SUITS FOUND INSIDE THE CRAFT.
<Tripstar> ::grabs a suit to put on::
<Predator> ::grumbles, having everything but her helmet on, and not looking too happy about any of it::
<Priest> ::staring out the "window" into space paralyzed with raw terror and turning even darker shades of various unhealthy colors::
<Caprice> :::shifts uncomfortably:::
<Jaxion> ::fastens the top of his suit, grabbing the helmet:: Alright people. Should be docking soon. ::glances over at Priest:: It would help if you got away from the window
<Tripstar> ::sees Preist:: Um... you gonna be ok?
<Static> ::Dons his suit, muttering:: There goes another trenchcoat I'll prob'ly never see again..
<Priest> ::staring off into literal space with all the obliviousness that comes with it::
<Bombshell> ::quietly puts the suit on::
<Tripstar> ::finishes putting on the suit:: Anyone else find these a little uncomfortable?
<Jaxion> ::walks over to Priest, picking up the helmet to his suit and dropping it over his head, backwards:: There, just imagine you're on Earth.
ACTION> THE TRANSPORT COMES TO AN ABRUPT STOP, LANDING IN ONE OF THE STANDARD HANGARS
<Caprice> :::almost falls over:::ack..
<Static> They're heavy..And I don't like going into battle, without my lucky trench..::Sighs and pulls his mask down, before donning the helmet::
<Priest> ::wretching noises can be heard under the helmet when the transport stops::
<Caprice> :::sighs and puts the helmet on::: Hopefully things can't get much worse...
<Jaxion> ::walks over to the hatch, hitting a switch and opening the door::
<Predator> Can't use my fraggin' claws... ::growls and grumbles::
<Static> Uh..::Glances at the gloves:: Hey Jax..you don't think my blades are gonna short this thing out, do you?
<Jaxion> Probably not. Can't be sure though. Just.. don't go out in space to be safe. heh.. ::walks out of the transport into the hangar bay::
<Static> ::Sighs and glances around the transport:: Don't suppose we have any guns on this..::Shakes his head and steps out of the Transport::
<Priest> ::needs to change his suit now so will be a while::
*******INTERLUDE******
SCENE> POWERSLAM HAS BEEN TAKEN ABOARD A TRANSPORT CRAFT AND RESTRAINED TO THE WALL BY A COUPLE TROOPS.
<Powerslam> ::groans, eyes opening, eyes darting around as his vision clears then pulls against his constraints, practically growling::
ACTION> THE TROOPS LEAVE THE TRANSPORT AFTER SECURING HIS RESTRAINTS, THE DOOR CLOSING BEHIND THEM
<Powerslam> ::tries to form an energy ball::
ACTION> POWERSLAM RECEIVES A PAINFUL SHOCK THROUGHOUT HIS BODY
<Anubis> ::walks out of the compartment at the front of the transport:: I wouldn't try to use your powers again.
<Powerslam> ::winces, shaking his head slightly to ebb away the remaining pain and eyes Anubis::
ACTION> POWERSLAM FEELS A JERK AS THE TRANSPORT LIFTS OFF
<Anubis> Now.. to take you to Pixel and receive payment. But first... ::approaches Powerslam::
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: Where're we going?
<Anubis> Back to Earth.. Spain to be precise. ::cybernetic hands start to glow::
<Powerslam> ::eyes the hand:: What do you want with me?
<Anubis> Payment from Pixel.. and I always take a trophy of my victims. ::reaches up with two cyberhands, grabbing Powerslam's head and causing excruciatign pain from his touch::
<Powerslam> ::shuts his eyes tightly, grimacing in pain::
ACTION> ANUBIS PULLS HIS HANDS BACK SLOWLY, WITH THEM.. THE SKIN FROM POWERSLAM'S FACE SAGS AND PULLS OFF.
********END INTERLUDE******
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS ARE EXPLORING THE MINING STATION, STILL IN THEIR SUITS. PIXEL WORKERS HAVE BEEN PASSING BY THEM WITHOUT INCIDENT. ONE SIDE OF THE CORRIDOR THEY WALK DOWN IS TRANSPARENT, SHOWING SATURN PAST THE MOON'S LANDSCAPE.
<Tripstar> ::looks out to space:: Wow, what a view...
<Caprice> :::tries not to stare:::
<Static> ::Quietly, trying hard to contain his excitement:: This is so cool!
<Jaxion> ::walks down the corridor, not looking so much outside as he is further down:: Keep an eye out for any of those men we saw before..
<Priest> ::opens his mouth to say something but all that comes out is a soft whining/wimpering sound and falls forward on his face::
<Static> heh. ::Starts doing the moonwalk:: Hey, check this out! ::Grins:: Man..I can't believe we're on another planet..or moon..whatever..
ACTION> THE CORRIDOR TURNS FURTHER INTO THE COLONY, NO MORE VIEW OF THE OUTSIDE
<Predator> ::watching the spacescape with an almost awed expression, looks back reluctantly as they leave the view::
<Priest> ::passed out in the coridoor while the rest of you are too awestruck by the stupid balls of plasma to notice::
<Static> Aww..::Looks around as the view stops::
<Jaxion> ::turns back and giving Priest a little blast to wake him up::
<Caprice> :::blinks at Priest:::
<Static> ::Looks down at the floored Priest and shakes his head slightly, walking back and crouching, pulling him to his feet:: C'mon, big guy..we're getting away from space, in a sec..
<Priest> Oww! ::hops to his feet and looks at jax:: What did you do that for?! ::looks around:: Are we back on earth yet?
ACTION> THE CORRIRDOR TURNS INTO A WALKWAY ABOVE AN ORE PROCESSING ROOM. BELOW THEM ARE MANY PIXEL TECHINCIANS AND EQUIPMENT, WORKING ON PROCESSING THE TRITONIUM ORE
<Predator> ::bored yawn:: Can we cut the nickel tour and get on with the business?
<Caprice> :::Looks down at the workers:::
<Static> ::Glances once down at the processing room, then looks away:: ((Boooring..))
<Tripstar> ::glances around:: So, where are we heading?
ACTION> UP AHEAD, THE WALKWAY INTERSECT WITH ANOTHER CORRIDOR. IN THAT CORRIDOR, A SMALL GROUP OF MEN IN BLACK UNIFRMS WALK HURRIEDLY PAST
<Jaxion> ::blinks, seeing the men:: Where ever they're heading. ::walks into the other corridor and follows after the men::
<Tripstar> That's suspicious... ::follows men as well::
<Caprice> I wonder what they're in such a hurry for...
<Static> ::Follows Jaxion:: You think they have a Gift shop?
<Predator> ::walks faster, after the men::
ACTION> THE MEN SEEM TO NOTICE THEM AS THEY START TO WALK FASTER, TURNING INTO ANOTHER CORRIDOR
<Predator> ::grins slightly:: Ah, the chase is on... ::breaks into a jog, following the faster::
<Predator> <<the = them>>
<Priest> ::to static:: It's a strip mine not some sort of offworld ::gulps:: themepark. .
<Static> Yeah..well..you'd think I'd at least be able to get a.."I went to Saturn and all I got was this shocking T-Shirt" shirt or something..::Starts to move a little faster::
<Priest> Saturn's so far from the earth. . .it's even further from the sun. . .is anyone else feeling a little cold?
<Static> Not really..
ACTION> THE MEN BREAK INTO A RUN, HEADING INTO A ROOM FURTHER DOWN THE CORRIDOR
<Predator> ::eyes narrow slightly, and she picks up speed:: ((Figure I'd best take whatever boobytraps they got, before the others stumble into 'em))
<Jaxion> ::runs after the men:: Damnit.. they get away and we're never find Powerslam.. or get out of here alive.
<Static> ::Runs after them:: That would be bad, then..
<Tripstar> ::runs after them:: Gotta catch them...
ACTION> WHEN THEY GET INTO THE ROOM, THE MAN HAVE DISAPPEARED. THE ROOM IS BASICALLY EMPTY, WITH A DOOR AT THE OPPOSITE END AND A WINDOW VIEWING THE OUTSIDE
<Predator> ::heads for the door, tensing::
<Static> Hmm..anyone else smell a trap..?
<Tripstar> ::stops running:: Yeah, that's peculiar alright.
ACTION> OUT THE WINDOW, THEY CAN SEE A SMALL TRANSPORTS HEADING OUT FROM THE COLONY, HEADING OVER THE LANDSCAPE. THE ROOM PREDATOR ENTERS HOLDS A CUPLE OTHER TRANSPORTS
<Predator> ((Of course I smell a trap...)) ::looks the transports over, then climbs into one::
<Static> ::Heads for the door, cautiously::
<Priest> Not. .more. .spaceships. .
<Jaxion> ::runs into the transport room:: Not spaceship.. umm.. just mooncars. Yeah.. ::climbs into a transport after Predator;: Now hurry up!
<Predator> ::starts pressing buttons on the dash::
<Static> ::Climbs into the transport:: Damn..I knew we were gonna end up leaving my Trench behind..
<Priest> Do I look like a child to you who would fall for the "it's not medicene, little Johnny, it's magic growth syrup that'll make you big and strong like your daddy line?"
ACTION> THE CAR ZOOMS FORWARD... CRASHING INTO THE DOORS
<Predator> ::blinks and shrugs, then pulls some levers::
<Jaxion> ::groans, picking himself up:: Everybody into the.. other transport. And somebody else drive..
<Predator> ::growls:: Are you sayin' I can't drive?
<Priest> Think I'm getting into that thing when they can't even drive it, must be crazy. . .
<Jaxion> ::looks around inside the wrecked transport crashed against the doors:: Nooo.. not at all. ::Gets out and heads for the other one::
<Tripstar> ::gets in another transport::
<Static> Ack..::Knocked over:: Well..that sucked..::Pulls himself up:: Other transport..right..::Climbs out of the crashed transport, heading for another one::
<Predator> ::climbs out of the transport, grumbling, then eyes how it looks all crunched up, and blinks slightly:: ((Looks kinda like daddy's convertible did that one time... boy was he pissed)) ::half-smiles, then follows the others::
<Priest> ((And now they're playing musical cars. .goodness)) ::watches you loons contentedly::
<Jaxion> Just get in, Priest. Or do you want to get sucked out into space when the doors open? ::climbs into the other transport, and gets in front to pilot it::
<Predator> I think he wants to be sucked out into SPACE ::grins:: Out there floating around in nothingness, with nothing to look at except all the teeny tiny stars...
<Priest> Gee, at least if my lungs were to explode I wouldn't be nausious(sp) anymore! ::gets into the damn car begrudgingly::
ACTION> THE DOORS OPEN, AND NOTHING GETS SUCKED OUT INTO SPACE BECAUSE OF FORCEFIELDS KEEPING EVERYTHING STABLE. THE TRANSPORT SPEEDS OUT, HEADING IN THE DIRECTION THE OTHER WENT
******EPILOGUE******
SCENE> INSIDE A ONCE ABANDONED MINE SHAFT, PIXEL WORKS OPERATE LASERS, CUTTING INTO WHAT LOOKS TO HAVE BEEN AN OLD CAVE IN. JACKSON STANDS BACK, WATCHING THEIR PROGRESS.
<Jackson> ::turns to one of the operators:: How much longer? I can't spend too much time on this. My associates are alrady growing suspicious.
<Operator> I can't say. We don't know the gem's exact location. It may take hours to dig it o-
ACTION> THE BRILLIANT RED LIGHT SHINES OUT FROM UNDER SOME ROCKS, WHICH CRUMBLES AWAY.
<Jackson> ::walks towards the light source, red light glaring on him with a greedy look in his eyes;: Yes...
********SIM END*******