*******SIM START*******
SCENE> AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION ON THE COAST OF WALES. INSIDE AN UNDERGROUND HIDEOUT OF LONDON BELOW. THE UNCONSCIOUS MORLOCKS AND LAID OUT IN A CORNER OF THE ROOM. MOST OF THE RESISTANCE MEMBERS THAT WERE PRESENT ARE OUTSIDE, KEEPING WATCH.
<Pike> ::crosses his arms, looking at the unconscious Morlocks:: I'm telling you, we should have at least restrained them. They'll wake up soon.
<Bombshell> You think they're that much of a threat?
<Bombshell> Maybe we should just question one of them
<Pike> They may not have come from Primus but they're still corps. Look like cheap corporate raiders. Probably after that. ::points to the ore, with the still unconscious Tactile draped on top of it::
<Bombshell> Great.
<Bombshell> Okay, anyways we can handle that thing?
<Myrea> ((This is all still confusing..)) ::watches and listens::
<Pike> ::shrugs:: Hardly know what the shock it is.
ACTION> THE MORLOCKS SLOWLY START TO COME TO, WITH HEADACHES
<Bombshell> ::watches them:: Looks like we'll have to deal with them one way or another...
<Bombshell> You can still get out of here with Myrea, Pike..
<Pike> Great.. ::waves for the other resistance members to be ready:;
<Static> ::Groans, putting a hand to his head, as he tries to sit up:: Where..?!
<Shade> ::opens her eyes, shaking her head briefly and then jumping onto her feet, concentrating to gather the shadows closeby::
<Myrea> ((there's that word again..think i read it somewhere)) ::looks to bombshell:: what exactly would that do for me?
<Powerslam> ::groans, muttering something unintelligible::
<Convex> ::rubs his back of his neck as he lifts his head:: ((where am I? what happened...?))
<Bombshell> ::kneels down:: good, you're ready to talk yet?
<Predator> ::opens one eye slightly, feigning unconsciousness still, restraining the impulse to snarl::
<Shade> ::allows the shadows to cover her again, and forms a small throwing knife, her eyes narrowing on Bombshell::
<Myrea> ::stays back..behind bombshell and crosses her arms..watches the group carefully::
<Static> Talk? Who are you? ::Manages to sit up::
<Convex> ((we were hit by something...Tom is still out cold...which leaves me running the show for now...)) ::picks himself off the floor::
<Bombshell> I'm Lily... I'm the head of London Below
<Powerslam> ::opens his eyes:: What the shock hit us? ::holds his head and very slowly sits up::
<Pike> ::grabs a chair and sits down:: Neural mines. ::Smirks::
<Bombshell> ::stands up:: Why are you here?
<Shade> ::glances at the mines, looking for wires and such::
<Static> London Below? ::Shakes his head to clear it:: The rebellion, then, I take it
<Access> ::narrows his eyes on Pike, then glances at Bombsheel::
<Bombshell> ::blinks:: Yes...
<Powerslam> ::mutters:: Figures... anything with the word "mine" in it can't be good... I ought to know.
<Myrea> ::looks to pike in the chair..and remains standing:: ((i should just stay quiet..))
<Pike> ::smiles at Bombshell:: Hey, we're famous
<Convex> ::frowns, narrowing his eyes, and crossing his arms::
<Bombshell> ::smirks slightly:: great... guess that means we're really doing some damage
<Static> ::Mutters:: Boss said we might run into you..didn't expect to be ambushed, by you, tho'..
<Predator> ::sits up, examining her claws and eyeing their captors::
<Myrea> From what i've seen in my short visit..i could back that up ::smiles faintly to bombshell::
<Bombshell> If you're not after us... I guess you should be free to go then
<Shade> ::keeps her eyes on Pike, inspecting him thoroughly::
<Bombshell> but if you are... you should know you're not in a good position
<Powerslam> ::frowns at Static:: Tell em a lil bit more why don't you? They could be corp agents. ::eyes narrow on BS::
<Pike> ::Blinks:: Waitaminute. ::stands up:: And just why are you guys here?
<Myrea> ::moves a hand up and brushes back hair to behind her right ear and continues watching::
<Bombshell> No, we're not I can assure you that... and if I were I wouldn't be letting you all go.
<Bombshell> but do be a sport and don't follow us..
<Static> Shove it, Powerslam. I haven't spilled anything crucial. ::Manages to stand::
<Bombshell> ::walks towards Tactile and the ore under him::
<Pike> We shouldn't do that anyway, Lily. We may not be corporate agents but they are!
<Bombshell> ((Gotta figure a way to handle this thing..))
<Powerslam> ::blinks, wondering how Static knows his codename::
<Myrea> ::moves closer to bombshell :: shouldn't we find out a little bit more about them
<Predator> ::smirks to herself, watching them::
<Bombshell> If they wanted to kill us they would have before playing 20 questions... they're all right
<Pike> And they still haven't said what they're doing here. ::glances at them::
<Myrea> Yes, I understand that, but shouldn't we find out who they are?
<Bombshell> Hmm.. ::looks around for any scrap metal::
<Convex> ((the glories of casual conversation...I'm fortunate to never have anything to say))
<Shade> ::takes a few steps back, the throwing knife in her right hand and gathers more shadows::
<Static> ::Turns, seeing the ore and eyes flare:: The ore..
<Bombshell> ::turns around:: okay.. who are you people then? X-Men?
<Pike> ::looks at Static and them Bombshell:: I told you. They want the cargo.
<Bombshell> wait... you.. ::looks at Static:: What did you call it?
<Myrea> ::stands more protectivly with bombshell next to the ore...looks to static with a cross/curious look::
<Myrea> ((anything i can find out about all this is good))
<Pike> And if they're X-Men.. they're supposed to be in Nevada right now from what little news we get. ::glares at them suspiciously::
<Shade> ::turns her gaze on Bombshell::
<Predator> ::pauses, turning to glance at the ore:: ((odd smell... )) ::eyes narrow slightly curiously::
<Bombshell> We're really going now where right now so let's talk about the ore, what is it?
<Static> ::Turns towards Bombshell:: We're on the same side..that's all I'm gonna say..but from what I've been told, that ore is too dangerous to remain existing..
<Powerslam> ::stands slowly, blinking his eyes a few times at the headrush:: Fine, whatever... least you're not corp agents... ::eyes narrow slightly and tries to leave::
<Predator> ::whips back to look at Pike:: ((the X-Men..))
<Bombshell> if it's dangerous I can't let Primus have it then...
<Bombshell> ::picks up Tactile:: Cant' really leave him here too..
<Pike> ::glances at Powerslam:: Going back to tell your boss?
<Myrea> oh yes, we could ::looks to her::
<Static> No one should have it. ::Crosses his arms:: It needs to be destroyed. That's what we were sent to do
<Shade> ::glances at the ore, slightly smirking::
<Powerslam> ::still walking:: I have no boss.
<Bombshell> What? No we can't... they'll only murder more innocent people with it
<Bombshell> ::glances at it:: but... what if we find a way to use it?
ACTION> A COUPLE RESISTANCE MEMBERS ARE BLOCKING THE EXIT
<Predator> ::approaches the ore, sniffing the air, frowning slightly::
<Pike> Funny. You jet says otherwise, Paradox.
<Static> Listen..I don't know exactly what the thing is..all I know is there's something really wrong about it. It needs to be trashed.
<Pike> ::turns back to Bombshell:: Come on Lily, whatever they're tryign to do it can't be good for us.
<Myrea> If you don't know anything about it, how do you plan to "trash" it?
<Bombshell> ::closes her eyes:: just... I don't know..
<Predator> ::taps the surface of the ore lightly with a claw::
<Bombshell> okay... will you help us get rid of it then?
<Shade> ::shoots a glance at Predator, the knife twitching slightly in her grasp::
<Static> Dunno. Any means neccesary. ::Extends his blades, nodding at Bombshell:: Let's get to work, shall we?
<Pike> ::blinks:: What?? This might be our way to beat Primus!
<Powerslam> ::stops by the exit and tries forming an energy ball and send ti at the ore::
<Bombshell> No... I can't... if it is that dangerous maybe nobody should have it
<Predator> ::prods the ore a bit harder:: ((...nah... couldn't be)) ::turns away from it::
<Bombshell> ::looks at Pike:: We'll find a way to beat them don't worry
<Bombshell> All right everybody ::looks at them:: I'm up for ideas on how to get rid of this thing
ACTION> THE BALL HITS THE ORE, DOING NO DAMAGE ON IT BUT SENDING AN ENERGY BACKLASH TO THE FEW RIGHT BY IT, KNOCKING THEM BACK
<Bombshell> and I want to send the rest of London Below back home for now... this could get dangerous
<Bombshell> Wha.!
<Predator> ::hisses and jerks away from it::
<Pike> ::crosses his arms:: Looks like it don't want to be destroyed.
<Static> ::Watches the energy backlash frowning:: Hmm..Well..that didn't work..
<Powerslam> ::looks at the ore:: Oh well, I can't destroy it... ::turns to the exit:: Now let us go...
<Bombshell> We'll hide it then..
<Myrea> Does anything ever want to? ::eyes narrow as she tries to understand all of this::
<Bombshell> Pike, can you contain it somehow?
<Shade> ::extends shadows to surround the ore::
<Bombshell> or... we can try that.. ::glances at Shade::
<Pike> Contain it? Why?
<Predator> ::glances at Myrea:: Destruction is natural ::smirks:: Chaos overwhelms order
<Shade> ::forms a portal under it, to send it to the darkforce plane::
<Myrea> ::gives predator a look..then just rolls her eyes:: ((sometimes..there's no use))
<Bombshell> So we can move it Pike
<Bombshell> Maybe we can bring it to London Below
ACTION> ENERGY FROM THE ORE COUNTERACTS THE SHADOWS, DISIPATING THEM
<Bombshell> ::sighs and pounds her fist into a wall:: What can hold this thing?
<Static> ::eyes the ore, curiously:: Hmm..Doubt my blades'd have any effect on it, but..
<Shade> ::takes a step back, eyeing the ore::
<Myrea> ::blinks and looks at bombshell::
<Powerslam> ::glances at the resistance guarding the exit and forms more energy balls:: I said... let us go! ::sends them at the guards::
<Pike> It's not doign any harm unless you attack it! Look! ::walks up and touches it harmlessly:: Everytime you blast it or something it shockin' goes off.
<Convex> ::leans against the wall bored with the whole dilemma::
<Myrea> ::rubs her fingers along the top of her forehead/hairling..thinking and discomfort:: ((Have to figure out something...but this is all too much for a first day))
<Static> ::Turns, eyes flaring:: Powerslam, stand down!
<Bombshell> hmm
ACTION> POWERSLAM IS QUICKLY RESTRAINED BY THE OTHER GUARDS AFTER HIS ATTACK
<Myrea> ::glares at Powerslam::
<Bombshell> Okay... Pike, why don't you bring it back down to London Below with the others
<Pike> See? Oh yeah, they're here to help.
<Bombshell> ::looks at the others:: err... thanks for trying guys
<Predator> ::flexes her claws slightly, tapping a foot impatiently::
<Bombshell> Sorry about the mines
<Pike> And you're going to do what?
<Bombshell> We're keeping it there for the time being
<Powerslam> ::mutters:: Fools... let them have it. They're trying to destroy a corporation... not help it like you're trying to.
<Bombshell> what..?
<Static> Hmm..::Approaches the ore, examining it slightly:: Doesn't look like anything I've ever seen in the history archives..::Brushes the ore slightly with one of his blades, accidently::
<Myrea> And i could help you shut up if you don't want to ::gives powerslam a look and them moves back over to bombshell and pike::
ACTION> A CHARGE IS SEND BACK FROM THE ORE THROUGH STATIC AND PIKE
<Bombshell> ::gasps:: Be careful!
<Bombshell> Are you two all right?
<Pike> Agg! ::jerks back:: You idiot! Didn't you hear what I shockin' said?! Don't attack it
<Static> ::Flinches back:: Whatthe?! That shouldn't have happened!
<Bombshell> Pike, take it easy..
<Myrea> ::blinks and eyes narrow::
<Access> ((Dese ppl are really doin' a great job)) ::shakes his head::
<Predator> ::pauses:: Where was the ore recovered again?
<Bombshell> Listen... ::goes over to pick up the ore::
<Bombshell> We don't know
<Powerslam> ::growls silently to himself and tries forming another energy ball to send at the restraints::
ACTION> BOMBSHELL LIFTS THE ORE RATHER EASILY, TACTILE FALLS OFF IT
<Static> ::Shakes his head:: My powers only work on living beings and electrical systems..That. shouldn't. have happened. ::Frowns::
<Myrea> Opps..look at that..that's gonna hurt when he wakes up
<Bombshell> we're not really sure what this is... what's your name again?
<Shade> ::glances at Powerslam with slight interest::
<Static> I'm Static. ::Shakes his head, sheathing his blades and frowning at the ore::
<Predator> ((living beings, eh... curioser and curiouser.))
<Bombshell> okay... ::goes to move outside:: We're heading out
<Myrea> ::follows after bombshell::
<Bombshell> if you wouldn't mind trying to hurt the other members ::glances at Powerslam:: you can come with
ACTION> A MEMBER OF THE RESISTANCE BURSTS INTO THE ROOM, OBVIOUSLY PANICKING
<Bombshell> ::blinks:: What's wrong?
<Powerslam> I was just trying to get out of here like you said we could
<Static> ::Turns to regard the member, with a raised eyebrow::
<Myrea> ::blinks and looks around quickly at all the resistance::
<Shade> ::eyes the resistance member, her hand slightly rising, with the blade in it::
<Myrea> <<-all>>
<Bombshell> Well..?
<ResistanceGuy> ::breathing heavily:: They found us!! RaverS...AAAGH!
ACTION> AN ENERGY TENDRIL WRAPS AROUND HIS THROUGH, FRYING THE MAN UNTIL ALL THAT IS LEFT IS A FRIED CORPSE, WHICH FALLS TO THE GROUND
<Bombshell> Ravers
<Myrea> Ravers?
<Bombshell> We have to get out of here and fast...
<Predator> ::folds her arms:: Your people're too excitable. ::quirks an eyebrow at the corpse::
<Myrea> ::blinks:: I can see that
<Access> ((What's goin' down now..?)) 'oly..
<Shade> ::turns around, forming another weapon, a katana this time, and eyeing the location where the tendril came from::
<Static> What the shock are ravers? ::Frowns, re-extending his energy blades::
ACTION> LOUD EXPLOSIONS AND OTHER SOUNDS OF FIGHTING CAN BE HEARD OUTSIDE
<Bombshell> no.. they're going to be murdered!
<Bombshell> ::drops the ore and rushes outside::
<Access> ::eyes glow their respective colors and his staff forms::
<Myrea> ::moves her wrist quickly and her spear forms::
<Static> ::Ports outside the room, looking around as he reappears::
<Powerslam> Sure... FINE! Just leave me here! ::mutters::
<Shade> ::moves through the shadows, reappearing right outside, weapons in an offensive stance::
<Myrea> ::gives powerslam a look as she quickly follows after bombshell::
<Access> ::heads outside, glancing around::
<Convex> ::follows the others:: ((better not be trouble...this isn't my job))
ACTION> OUTSIDE THE RESISTANCE BATTLES AGAINST A SQUARD OF RAVERS, MEN GARBED IN BLACK WITH ENERGY WHIPS LASHING ABOUT
<Bombshell> ::tries to plow into one or two of them::
<Shade> ::flings a blade at one of the men's necks, smlring slightly::
<Bombshell> Everybody get out of here! Let us handle them!
<Powerslam> "We have to get out of here and fast..." ::mutters and struggles with the restraints:: Shocking corps... have to make their stuff they steal so good?
<Predator> ::follows the others, studying the ravers intently:: ((Certainly didn't have those..))
<Static> Looks like a party. ::Ports behind one Raver, trying to slam his energy blade into the back of his head::
<Bombshell> ::tries to uppercut another Reaver:: Where's Pike??
<Predator> ::flexes her claws, then springs at a raver::
ACTION> THE RAVER EASILY LEANS BACK, AVOIDING THE KNIFE AS ANOTHER CATCHES STATIC'S WRIST TOSSING HIM INTO THE GROUND
<Myrea> ::moves around quickly..and attempts stabbing one of the ravers with her spear..remembering she's not supposed to kill any of them::
<Shade> ::moves the katana into the other hand, and slashes savagelly at the same raver::
<Pike> ::smirks at Powerslam:; What a shame.. ditched by your so-called teammates?
<Static> Oof! ::Ports out of the Raver's grasp and just above him, slashing downward with his blades as he falls:: Say goodnight, ugly
<Powerslam> ::eyes Pike:: You don't seem to be helping your friends much here
<Bombshell> Are you guys doing okay?
<Pike> Oh, yes I am. ::forms a small knife, throwing it at him::
<Access> ::jumps at one of the ravers, bringing his staff down at it's head::
<Bombshell> ::tries taking on as many ravers as she can and makes sure any resistance members get away::
<Powerslam> Shock! ::winces, preparing for the blade to hit::
ACTION> THE RAVERS PROVE REMARKABLY FAST AND EXTREMELY AGILE, MAKING THEY VERY HARD TO HIT
<Bombshell> ((How did they get here so quickly?))
<Shade> ::follows up quickly, sending a harsh kick at the raver's midsection and flinging him over her shoulder::
<Bombshell> oof! ::misses with a punch and nearly falls over::
<Convex> ::stands around watching the fight while invisible::
<Static> ::Ports to a pair of ravers, porting around them, slashing his blades in an almost wild fashion as he tries to disable them::
<Predator> ::slashes at a raver, hissing when a whip makes glancing impact on her shoulder, then grabs at the raver's wrist::
<Bombshell> there's too many..
<Shade> ::slams the blade into the man's neck::
<Myrea> You want to do agile? I can compete with that ::tries to dodge and move as best she can..missing a few stabs and trying others::
<Raver> ::flips over Shade, entangling her legs with his whips and tripping her up::
<Bombshell> please try to get out of here... I'll hold them off.. ::tries to grab one of the Ravers::
ACTION> THE KNIFE STABS INTO POWERSLAMS SHOULDER
<Shade> ::falls over quickly, and aims both hands at him, letting lose numerous ninja stars across his neck and face::
<Access> ::flips back from a raver's whips and tries to hit it with his staff again::
<Static> We're all getting out together! ::Tries to slam a kick into a raver:: We need to start pulling back! There's too many of them
ACTION> NO ONE FROM THE RESISTANCE LEAVES, CONTINUING TO FIGHT
<Myrea> ::moves over and as bombshell tries to grab the raver..she swings her spear to stab him:: maybe it'd work better if we worked together!
<Shade> ::forms a portal, porting back into the room they were previously in, to take the ore::
<Predator> ::flips backward, kicking off her first target's chest to avoid the attack of others behind her::
<Powerslam> ::winces, going slack::((stupid healing, better work for once... and quick))
<Bombshell> What are you doing?? ::glances at the resistance:: Get out of here! That's an order!
<Bombshell> Pike! Where are you?? You're supposed to get them out of here!
<Pike> ResistanceMember> No! You go! You're the leader! Take the ore and get to the subs!
<Bombshell> ::looks back at Myrea::
<Shade> ::glances at PS and then looks around::
ACTION> SHADE FEELS A SHARP BLOW TO HER BACK, KNOCKIGN HER FORWARD
<Bombshell> I'm not going to stand by and let my people get slaughtered
<Convex> ::shoots a Raver point blank in the back as he fights a resistance member:: ((hmmm not much fun...))
<Pike> Now now now.. That little chunk of rock is mine.
<Myrea> ::looks up to bombshell..battle stance still going:: i understand that
<Shade> ::whirls around quickly, emitting a strong sense of angry and glaring at her target..then forms a portal underneath him::
<Static> Shock! ::Struggles with a Raver, trying to put a blade through his head:: We need to get the ore out of here! We absolutely can not let it fall into their hands!
<Powerslam> ::opens his eyes, wincing as he yells:: THE TRAITOR'S IN HERE! ((least... I think he's not sposed to be doing that...))
<Bombshell> okay... let's start to work together then
<Shade> ::moves quickly to grab the ore::
ACTION> THE RAVERS KEEPS COMING, VERY FEW OF THEM STAYING DOWN
<Predator> ::pulls out of the fight, hearing catching the faint yell:: ((Whaddya know...)) ::darts back toward the room::
<Myrea> ::nods:: novel suggestion ::changes her energy spear into a trident::
<Pike> ::smirks, jumping back:: Your friend over there looksl iek he'll bleed to death you know
<Bombshell> Everybody form together
<Shade> ::smiles slightly and throws twin daggers at Pike with amazing accuracy, aiming at his thighs::
<Myrea> ::blinks..eyes narrow again:: i think we've lost a few
<Powerslam> Fine... die at the hands of a shockin corp traitor... ::mutters:: least my family's consistant when they die.
ACTION> BOMBSHELL NOTICES HER RESISTANCE MOVING INBETWEEN HER AND THE RAVERS, TRYING TO HOLD THEM OFF SO SHE CAN GET AWAY
<Bombshell> No... please don't..
<Bombshell> ::closes her eyes::
<Bombshell> Myrea... get the others... we're leaving..
<Static> ::Curses, kicking a raver in the gut, before trying to uppercut him with a blade, porting over near Bombshell:: You call? ::Wipes blood away from his nose:: Hate to say it, but your group's right. We have to get that ore out of here.
<Pike> ::forms a shield on his arm, blockign the daggers:: Nuh uh uh
<Bombshell> ::goes back inside the ship for the ore::
<Predator> ::stops at the entrance, looking from Pike to the ore to Shade and Powerslam::
<Shade> ::forms a portal underneath Pike, this time expanding it all around him::
<Bombshell> What are you doing?? ::grabs Shade::
<Pike> ::blinks, seeing Bombshell coming in with the others:: She shockin' attacked me! I told you they worked for the corps!
<Myrea> ((yes..and that will be easy..)) Come on ::motions static to the others:: we have to get the others out of here
<Powerslam> ::sees Preds then looks to BS:: Your "friend" did this ::nods to the knife:: Somebody get that out, please ::weakly::
<Shade> ::struggles against BS's grip and emits betrayal deeply into BS::
<Predator> ::charges Pike, claws out::
ACTION> THE KNIFE HAS CONVENIENTLY DISAPPEARED
<Bombshell> I trusted you people..
<Pike> Lily! ::moves the shield inbetween him and Preds' claws::
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: ((Least it'll heal easier))
<Bombshell> Get away from him! ::tries to tackle Pred into a wall::
<Shade> ::makes a soft sound, growls and then tries flinging BS over her shoulder and into a wall::
<Predator> Ya trusted th' wrong one, girly ::glares at Pike and tries to dive out from under BS's grip::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Shade then Pike by the ore:: Attack the ore
<Static> ::Falls back into the room with the ore:: C'mon, people! We've gotta move, now! Fight later, get the ore out of here, now! They're breaking through!
ACTION> PREDS JUMPS OUT OF THE WAY ONLY TO GET CAUGHT IN THE BACK OF THE NECK BY PIKE'S SHIELD
<Shade> ::forms an axe and brings it down on the ore as hard as she can::
<Bombshell> I've known Pike most of my life... we left the Alcoyltes together
<Myrea> ::starts moving or trying to help the resistance ppl get away:: ((hope they don't forget..))
<Powerslam> ::winces:: ((You weren't sposed to attack it close up!))
ACTION> THE AXE DOESN'T HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE ORE
<Predator> ::choked snarl, picks herself up slightly dazed, rubbing the back of her neck::
<Shade> ::frowns and brings it around at Pike::
<Bombshell> ::rips a part of the wall off and throws it at Shade::
<ResistanceMember> ::glances at Myrea:: Get out of here! Go with Bombshell she can take you to the subs! Hurry!
<Bombshell> Pike, we're moving out!
<Bombshell> ::rushes to grab the ore::
<Shade> ::melts into the shadows and reappears behind BS, slamming both fists into the back of her neck::
<Myrea> ((is this convienet)) You can move yourself..Bombshell wants you guys out, too! ::keeps helping the resistance::
<Powerslam> ::watches everything from his restraints:: Wow, better than a holomovie.
<Predator> ::attacks Pike again, slashing at his shield::
<Bombshell> oof!
<Bombshell> ::tries to throw a kick from behind her::
<Shade> ::shoves BS forward into Pike as hard as she can::
<Pike> ::keeps his shield up, forming a knife in his other hand behind it, taking it out and quickly slashing back at Preds::
<Myrea> ::blinks at the scene from the room they were in:: ((they look like they need help, too)) ::helps a few more of the resistance..and moves over to the others and sees them attacking bs and pike:: what is going on here?
<Powerslam> ::concentrates hard and tries forming multiple energy balls and send them at the ore:: ((Take ema ll out and sort through em later...))
<Static> THAT'S ENOUGH, SHOCK IT! ::Looks back out the door, towards the fight:: We're running out of time! Whatever personal problems you've got stow 'em! ::Moves towards the ore::
<Predator> ::tries to grab at Pike's knife hand when he slashes at her::
<Bombshell> ((Why does something not feel right here..?))
ACTION> ENERGY EXPLODES FROM THE ORE, SENDING EVERYBODY PAINFULLY TO THE FLOOR
<Bombshell> ahh!
<Static> Unngh! ::Hurled backwards::
<Powerslam> ::still in his restraints:: ((Well, that worked a little bit too well...))
<Myrea> ::energy trident flares as she watches trying to figure out what's going on:: w..ack! ::flies back into the side of the door she came in and slumps to the ground:: errrrr
<Pike> Ugn! ::falls to the ground, scramblign to his feet and running over by the door::
<Shade> ::falls onto the ground..the shadows slightly falling off her, but as she gets up again, keep their form steadily around her and moves around Pike, moving slowly towards him::
<Powerslam> Stop him! ::nods to Pike::
<Predator> ::rubs her head, pupils narrowing, and gets to her feet, scrambling to pursue Pike::
<Bombshell> Pike... the tunnels.. ::tries to stand in their way::
<Powerslam> Bah! If you hadn't restrained me I could've done all this by now!
<Bombshell> You'll have to go through me first
<Shade> ::forms a portal under BS::
<Bombshell> ::gasps and tries to reach for an edge::
<Myrea> ::picks herself up and runs quickly to bs and grabs for her so she doesn't fall::
<Powerslam> ::mutters yet again then glances at his shoulder:: ((Least that's patching up pretty good))
ACTION> BOMBSHELL AVOIDS THE PORTAL
<Static> ::Gets to his feet, muttering curses and porting in between Bombshell and the others:: Stop it, already! We need to get the ore out of here, and she's the only one who knows a safe place!
<Myrea> ::lets go of her and glares at the others:: have you all lost your mind, or do i get to take it out for you?
<Bombshell> They tried to kill Pike
<Shade> ::shakes her head, and ports past her and runs after Pike::
ACTION> THE SOUNDS OF FIGHTIGN OUTSIDE HAVE STOPPED AS RAVERS APEAR BEHIND PIKE
<Pike> I'm sick of this. Now.. you can all just die!
<Bombshell> ...Pike...? What are you doing?
<Myrea> That's not good...::looks to shade:: ((might have to kill that one..))
<Myrea> ::blinks:: what?!
<Powerslam> Somebody get me out of these damn restraints!
<Access> ::blinks, and narrows his eyes on Pike:: You gon' go down for dis one...
<Shade> ::flings a dagger at the ore that Pike's holding::
<Predator> ::growls:: Oh yeah, good taste in partners... ::goes over to PS and examines the restraints::
<Static> ::Eyes flare as Pike appears behind the ravers:: Looks like they had good reason..
<Pike> I got a better offer from Primus, sorry Lily!
<Bombshell> No.... you... can't
<Myrea> ::looks to bombshell:: ((that's bound to hurt..))
<Powerslam> ::glances to Preds:: Ought to just have let them have the shocking ore and left them to sort it out.
<Bombshell> ::closes her eyes:: Follow me... quickly.
<Access> ::eyes glow again, and his staff reforms::
<Bombshell> ::rushes to the ore and picks it up::
ACTION> A FEW OF THE REISTANCE ARE STILL ALIVE, BLASTING THE DOORWAY AND BLOCKIGN PIKE AND THE RAVERS OFF FROM GETTING INSIDE
<Predator> ::mutters:: How d'you get these blasted things off?
<Myrea> ::follows bombshell and motions for the others::
<Static> ::Nods at Bombshell and ports after her:: C'mon, team. We're booking.
<Bombshell> ::rushes for a secret tunnel:: Hurry..!
ACTION> PREDATOR FINDS THE LOCKING MECHANISM.. NOT VERY ADVANCED
<Myrea> ::follows quickly behind her::
<Shade> ::follows the others, falling to the back of the group::
<Powerslam> Umm... I have no clue... ::looks to Static:: And why's he talking like he's in charge?
<Bombshell> After we're all in someone block it off
<Bombshell> ((I'm sorry..))
<Predator> ::unlocks the restraints, then glances at Tactile and jerks him up by the collar, dragging him along:: <<err.. he's still there yah?>>
<Static> ::Nods:: Good plan. They can't follow that way.
<Access> ::turns and follows the others::
<Powerslam> ::stretches then follows everybody:: Should have just listened to the restrained guy... but noooo!
<Bombshell> How could he..? He was my best friend!
<Predator> ::pauses to throw Tactile half-over her shoulder, then hurries the ways the others went::
<Bombshell> ::waits for everybody to make it far enough into the tunnels:: There's a sub ahead...
<Myrea> ::looks to bombshell:: don't..want to be rude..and i know you're hurting..but we might want to concentrate on that later
<Bombshell> Right... let's blow that tunnel up now
<Bombshell> Anyone up for that?
<Myrea> ::shrugs::
<Static> Slam. Hit it. ::Follows after everyone::
<Bombshell> ::walks towards the subs::
<Predator> ::catches up:: There a reason why i'm luggin' this guy around?
<Myrea> ::looks to pred:: Not really..but it's not my choice
<Powerslam> ::forms a few more energy balls, charged fully and sends them at the tunnel cieling::
ACTION> THE DOOR TO THE SUB BAY CAN BE SEEN UP AHEAD, THE TUNNEL ENTRANCE CAVES IN BEHIND THEM
<Myrea> ::tosses her hair back..and brushes the remaining up behind her ears..and follows after bombshell::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Preds:: He'll make good target practice...
<Predator> ::shrugs and drops him on the floor, then enters the sub bay:: I don't need target practice.
<Shade> ::slowly makes her way into the sub bay and crosses her arms::
<Powerslam> ::grabs Tactile's leg and drags him along the floor to the sub bay, grumbling::
<Static> ::Ports inside the sub bay:: We got everyone? ::Moves for the sub::
<Powerslam> ::stops and forms another energy ball, sending it at Tactile's chest:: Wake up!
ACTION> NO ONE NOTICES SOMETHIGN RATHER SMALL SCRAMBLING OVER THE GROUND, FOLLOWING THEM
<Access> ::enters the sub bay:: Don' think dat cave-in can hold dem Ravers back to long
<Powerslam> ::mutters more and continues dragging Tactile along::
ACTION> ONLY ONE SUB REMAINS IN THE BAY
<Static> Prob'ly not, Access..but hopefully, by the time they get through, we'll be long gone. ::Glances at Bombshell:: I take it you know how to drive one of these?
<Powerslam> How many can fit in that thing?
<Bombshell> ::slams the ore down inside the sub:: Yes.
<Bombshell> Might be a little cramped up but we can all fit
<Shade> ::moves into the sub and takes a seat in the corner::
<Bombshell> ::goes for the controls::
<Powerslam> We'll be able to fit better if we tie him to the top ::points to Tactile::
<Predator> ::enters the sub, going to the back and sitting::
<Bombshell> not going to kill him...
<Static> ::Ports inside the sub::
<Access> ::gets into the sub::
<Bombshell> ::tries to start it up::
<Myrea> ::nods and stays close to bombshell cause she's the only one she knows:: You ok..ignorant question, but it's a way of asking about how you're doing.
<Powerslam> ::innocent look:: Who said anything about killing him? Just... gonna get him wet... a lot. ::drags Tactile into the sub::
<Shade> ::looks at Predator again and then crosses her arms again::
<Bombshell> No. I'm not... I doubt I'll ever be okay after this...
<Powerslam> ::muttering:: Nobody ever listens to me...
<Bombshell> They're all dead...
<Predator> ::stares unblinkingly at Shade::
<Myrea> ::Nods and puts a hand on her shoulder::
ACTION> THE SUB STARTS UP, POWERSLAM NOTICES A SOMETHING'S METAL HAND HOLDING ONTO THE SIDE, JUS TBARELY SEEING THE FINGERS AS HE GETS INSIDE
<Shade> ::smirks at Predator sligthly and then looks out the lil window, assuming there is one::
<Static> ::Looks at Bombshell:: If it makes any difference..I'm truly sorry.
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: Umm... there's something on the outside fo this thing...
<Bombshell> ::does look back and nods::
<Bombshell> a raver?
<Bombshell> ::tries to move the sub faster forward::
<Powerslam> Sorta... metallic looking
<Bombshell> Any of you telepaths?
<Myrea> ::arches an eyebrow and takes the hand off bombshell's shoulder::
ACTION> THE SUB... SBUMERGES AND MAKES ITS WAY OUT OF THE BAY
<Powerslam> ::kicks Tactile::
<Powerslam> I think he's dead...
<Static> ::Shakes his head:: 'Fraid not. Closest we've got is Shade. ::Thumbs in her direction::
<Bombshell> ::sighs and goes to check Tactile's pulse::
<Predator> He ain't dead. ::sniffs the air lightly::
<Shade> ::Blinks, emitting a slight confused emotion to all::
<Bombshell> she's right..
<Powerslam> ::glances to Preds:: Got a cold?
<Bombshell> ::blinks:: I'm sorry about attacking you guys earlier
<Static> ::Looks at Shade:: Can you read anything from our hitchhiker?
<Myrea> ::rubs her forehead again and leans against the side of the sub::
<Static> ::Shakes his head:: Don't worry about it. It was a misunderstanding. They happen
<Shade> ::looks back at Statice for a moment, then closes her eyes and tries to sense any emotions outside the sub::
<Predator> ::glances at Static:: What's she gonna do, answer you? Hasn't been real talkative, from what I've seen.
<Bombshell> ::guides the ship to London Below:: Once we get back I'll see if I can find you some transportation
<Powerslam> ::looks at Tactile:: Then we leave him in the sub an set the sub for auto to return him to a corp? ::kicks Tactile again::
<Static> ::Glances at Predator:: She might not be able to talk, but she can more than likely make herself understood in other ways..
ACTION> THE SUBS SHAKES ROUGHLY, AS IF SOMETHIGN HAD JUST HIT IT
<Bombshell> ::quickly wipes away at her eyes when she thinks nobody's looking::
<Bombshell> ack!
<Myrea> ::holds onto the side:: what happened!?
<Bombshell> ::checks the radar::
<Static> ::Grabs a wall of the jet, eyes flaring:: What are we, under attack?!
<Bombshell> I'm not sure...
ACTION> THE RADAR'S BEEN BLANKED OUT
<Myrea> wouldn't be surprised
<Bombshell> this is not good
<Powerslam> ::shakes his head, sighing and goes and leans against the back wall:: It's the thing... but... nobody listens to me ::muttering::
<Static> <<Ah shup..typo. heh heh.>>
<Shade> ::tries to hone in on the attackers emotions::
<Bombshell> ::tries moving the sub upwards::
<Predator> ::grabs the back of the seat to steady herself::
<Bombshell> ::looks at Shade:: Do you sense anything?
ACTION> THE SUB WON'T COOPERATE WITH HER PILOTING, AS IF ITS BEING HELD
<Bombshell> ::grits her teeth:: We're caught by something
<Myrea> ::looks back to Bs:: what's it doing?
<Shade> ::shakes her head slightly:: <<apparently not;p>>
ACTION> SHADE CATCHES A GLIMPSE OF SOMETHIGN PASSING BY HER WINDOW
<Bombshell> ::glances at Myrea:: What kind of sealife would be down here?
<Shade> ::frowns and jabs the window slightly with her forefinger::
<Static> I'm going out to try and ace this thing. ::Takes a deep breathe and ports outside of the sub, energy blades forming::
<Powerslam> ::yawns::
<Myrea> ::blinks:: Don't exactly know where we are..::searches for any sea life:: why?
<Powerslam> ::snickers:: I bet he just crushed himself
<Predator> ::quirks an eyebrow:: Woulda blown his eardrums at th' least
<Myrea> ::blinks as static disapears:: ((wish he would have thought to have taken me with him))
<Bombshell> did he just...?
<Bombshell> that's reckless
<Myrea> ::Nods::
<Shade> ::shakes her head again slightly and glances at Myrea, pointing at her for a moment::
<Powerslam> ::nods, trying to hold back a grin but not that well::
<Access> ::shakes his head::
<Bombshell> Myrea? Can you go after him?
<Shade> ::forms a slight portal to outside::
<Myrea> Can i get out of here without flooding it?
ACTION> STATIC FEELS THE PRESSURE AND COLD TOO MUCH, UNABLE TO EVEN OPEN HIS EYES AND COMING CLOSE TO PASSING OUT
<Bombshell> that's what she's good for ::nods to Shade::
<Shade> <<not on me tho..in front of me>>
<Myrea> Ok..that will do
<Access> ((Dat's jus' plain stupid))
<Powerslam> Alas... poor wannabe leader boy... I'm glad I didn't know him well.
<Myrea> ::moves into the portal::
<Static> ::Curses:: ((Shit. Too deep.)) ::Tries to port back into the sub::
<Bombshell> ::glares at Powerslam:: Shut up. I don't know why you're so happy to see people hurt but that doesn't mean we have to hear about it
<Myrea> ::blinks quickly as she starts breathing the water..and swims over to static and tries to pull him back in through the portal::
<Powerslam> ::raises an eyebrow:: You saw how eager he was to help the corp... corps, any corp, should be destroyed.
ACTION> STATIC FALLS BACK INTO THE SUB, GASPIGN FOR AIR. MYREA MAKES IT OUTSIDE, SEEING ATLANTEANS ALL AROUND THEM, HOLDING THE SUB AND POSITIONED AROUND IT
<Myrea> <<nm mine then hehe>>
<Bombshell> ::kneels next to Static:: you okay?
<Static> ::Gasps:: Shock..Didn't count on it being so deep. ::Shakes his head, trying to catch his breath:: Yeah..I'll be alright..
<Bombshell> ::glances at Powerslam:: I'm not fond of any corps either... but we're still all human beings
ACTION> THOSE INSIDE THE SUB AND SEE THE ATLANTEAN ALL AROUDN FROM OUT THE WINDOW
<Myrea> ::blinks:: ((crap..)) ::forms her energy trident::
<Bombshell> Myrea... no.. don't do attack them... ::realizes she can't hear her::
<Predator> ::faintly confused look::
<Bombshell> Atlanteans
<Bombshell> We need her ported back
ACTION> MYREA IS GRABBED FROM BEHIND AS OTHERS COME AND RESTRAIN HER BOFRE SHE CAN ATTACK
<Shade> ::frowns and shakes her head slightly::
<Myrea> ::looks the atlanteans:: {{What are you doing he...wait a second!}} :;struggles::
<Powerslam> ::raises an eyebrow:: Umm... there's nothing we can do...
<Bombshell> You can't...
<Powerslam> If we do something, they'll kill us all, easily.
<Shade> ::closes her eyes, trying to reopen the portal::
<Predator> ::eyes narrow slightly:: I'd take a few with me
<Static> ::Looks around, as he gets up:: Does this thing have any deep sea gear?
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: then we stay captured for now
<Powerslam> All they have to do is make a hole in the sub... and we're all goners...
ACTION> THE SUB LOSES POWER AS THE ATLANTEANS FORCE IT DOWN DEEPER
<Access> ::blinks and scratches his chin:: 'Sno use dey have us.. might as well..
<Bombshell> they would have done that by now... they're bringing us somewhere
<Myrea> ((I have to get out of this)) ::struggles harder:: ((how did i know they'd come back for me?)) ::sighs and watches the sub:: {{No! Stop it! leave them alone..it's probably me that you want!}}
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: Somebody listened to me... see, was that so hard?
<Predator> ::grumbles:: Gettin' kinda sick of bein' taken prisoner...
ACTION> THE ATLANTEANS BEGIN TO SWIM DEEPER INTO THE OCEAN, TAKING MYREA AND THE MORLOCKS IN THE SUB WITH THEM
<Shade> ::closes her eyes, concentrating on gathering all shadows in the sub::
<Access> Dis tub gon' hold?
<Powerslam> Guess we find out
<Static> Shock..Now would be a time a telepath would be useful..to at least let us find out what their intentions are..
<Bombshell> ::glances at Predator:: So let's just stay captured for now
<Bombshell> and the sub will hold...
<Bombshell> ::sighs and stares out the window as the water gets darker::
<Powerslam> ::glances to Preds:: Had people listened to me, we wouldn't have stayed captured long
<Predator> ::drums her claws against the back of the seat::
<Bombshell> complaining about it won't help us
ACTION> THE SUB SEEMS TO HOLD VERY WELL AS THEY ARE TAKEN DEEPER, SOON BECOMING VERY DARK INSIDE THE SUB
******SIM END*****