***********SIM START******
LOCATION> TRANSVERSE CITY
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS, BEING LED BY GHOST RIDER, ARE STILL TRAVELING THE LENGTH OF THE CITY ON THEIR BIKES.
<Mav2099> ::accelerates his bike::whoohoo i could get used to this!
<GhostRider> ::speeding ahead of them on the barren road::
<Priest> ::swallows, having never ridden a motocycle in his entire life, somehow makes it look like he actually knows what he's doing though::
<Powerslam> ::struggling not to make a comment comparing the bike to certain women in his life::
<Predator> ::has lapsed into an even less conscious state, only opening her eyes now and then to make sardonic comments that no one can understand::
<Tripstar> ::keeps pace with everyone:: ((This is great!))
<Static> ::Mutters as he struggles to not crash:: Shock, this is going to get me killed..
<Myrea> ::closes her eyes for a second and attempts a slight smile..never having seen a motorcycle before:P:: ((could get use to this..))
<Predator> gpbhhh... ::annoyed look:: rrrrth.
<Bombshell> Long road... honestly I always thought the Ghost Rider was a myth..
<Tactile> ::rides on his motorcycle with ease not carrying if he falls off::
<Kali> ::Has had a hard riving her bike however it seems she's driving as well as she did with the car...::
<Powerslam> ::at ease on the bike, speeds up to keep pace with GR::
<Predator> ::looks as though she would throw up, were she not paralyzed, from the dizzying rush of ground that's about the only thing in her view::
<GhostRider> Jaxion> ::riding his bike with a little difficult, seeming to hit every pothole there is:: This..*thunk* agg!
<Static> So did I. Although I'd heard the legends about Ghost Rider..honestly, I didn't expect him to be a cyborg..::Grits his teeth as he drives, muttering something::
ACTION> GHOST RIDER COMES TO AN ARUPT HALT UP AHEAD, HOLDING UP A HAND, SIGNALLING THEM TO STOP
<Bombshell> ::quickly stops and looks ahead::
<Tactile> ::stops suddenly::
<Myrea> ::laughs a bit getting use to the motorcycle..just not going as fast as ghostrider yet:: this isn't that hard guy...ack! ::slams on the breaks and keeps herself from flying off the bike::
<Kali> ::Skids a few yards after stobbing, ending up in a mass of wings, bike, hair and clothes.:: Lovely...
<Mav2099> ::slows to a stop and looking to see what caused them to stop::
<Predator> ::hopes she's tied down tighter than she thinks she is::
<Powerslam> ::slows, turning the bike slightly to the side and skidding slightly::
<Tripstar> ::slows to a stop::
<Static> Ack! Stop?! ::Hits the brakes, nearly tipping his bike over::
<Priest> ::eases on the breaks, gliding past the point where he's supposed to stop, gravity starts to kick in, and nearly tilts over bike, preds, and all::
<Bombshell> Be careful Priest
<Predator> ::whines::
<GhostRider> ::points up ahead, eyes flaring randomly:: Detonation Boulevard. Guerilla warfare has been going on there for two decades. The roads are mined, snipers with anti-tank guns, etc etc... You mess up and you're slag
<Tripstar> Detonation Boulevard? ::gulp::
<Myrea> ::nods slightly:: that sounds pleasant
<Kali> ::Srambles to her feet, trying to regain lost pride.:: Loveler and loveler... ::Mutters.::
<Myrea> ::pushes her hair back up and behind her ears::
<Bombshell> Any other way across?
<Mav2099> hmm so how we going to get through here?
<Powerslam> ::showing the first signs of caring the entire time he's been with the group:: Hey Rev, might wanna be careful with the wild girl who can't move... she don't look so good.
<Static> Preferably one, where we don't risk, getting blown to pieces..?
<Priest> ::tries to get his hair out of that windblown pose to no avail::
<GhostRider> Jaxion> ::glances over at Predator and back to Bombshell:: I don't think we have time to go around..
<Predator> pth... graagghh.
<Tripstar> I guess we'll have to go straight through then... ::looks ahead::
<Priest> Wouldn't it be safer for her if someone who could fly carried her across the mine field?
<Bombshell> take it slow guys... I'll take the point ::goes ahead::
<Bombshell> Anyway we can see these things?
<Static> ::Sighs:: Terrific..this is prob'ly going to suck. ::Glances at GR:: How do we know where to drive, to avoid them?
<GhostRider> We don't. ::revs up his bike loudly, flames flaring all over:: Only thing I can tell you is to go fast as you can and don't stop for anything.
<Kali> I could try it...
<Bombshell> trying is better than nothing then ::nods::
<Powerslam> Finally... somebody with some common sense
<Myrea> ((i'm going to die...)) ::sighs and starts her bike::
<Predator> ::mumbles quietly to herself, eyes wide, looking really out of it::
<Tripstar> ::revs up bike:: Well, here goes nothing...
<Static> Damn..this sucks..::Sighs and revs his bike's engine::
<Kali> And in all pratcialty, I can fly quicker than ride that abomination... ::glances at the bike.::
<GhostRider> I'll lead. ::harmless flame kicks up behind him, rocketing forward::
<Myrea> ::quickly starts her bike..goes as fast as she can and maintain control and follows ghost rider as best she can::
<GhostRider> Jaxion> Well.. you heard the.. umm.. skeleton. ::revs up his bike and speeds forward::
<Powerslam> ::puts the bikein gear and kicks it in gear, speeding after GR::
<Mav2099> ::hits the gas screeching into a wheelie and takes off::whoa!
<Priest> ::looks around waiting on someone to take his suggestion::
<Static> Well..here goes nothing. ::Floors it, heading after GR::
<Bombshell> Okay... just be careful guys ::goes forward::
<Predator> ::eyes narrowed, looks like she would bite Priest if she could move::
<Kali> ::Quickly takes Preds from Priest.:: She'll be fine. ::Blinds Predator with a scarf for her own protection.::
<Priest> ::gets back on the bike and heads after the others:: ((Wish the same could be said for the rest of us.))
<Tripstar> ::rides with the rest::
<Bombshell> how much longer do we have now?
ACTION> THEY CAN EASILY TELL THEY'VE CROSSED INTO DETONATION BOULEVARD AS EXPLOSIONS GO OFF ALL AROUND THEM
<Kali> ::Takes to the air, having little trouble carrying the extra weight and starts quickly flying over the mine fields, keeping an eye on the others.::
<Myrea> ::blinks and keeps concentrating::
<Predator> ::mumbles:: znoplsik'om...noplslikhom...
<Tripstar> ::starts weaving through the street randomly::
<Mav2099> ::leans into the bike and accelerates faster::nice neighborhood....not
<Powerslam> ::mutters and continues, speeding up::
<Kali> Sorry about this but we can't chance you getting hurt.
ACTION> SMALL PULSES OF ENERGY FROM ANTI TANK GUNS STREAK BETWEEN THEM, HARDLY MISSING SOME OF THEM AS THEY IMPACT THE BUILDINGS TO THE SIDES, LEVELING THEM
<Bombshell> ack!
<Kali> ::Sighs quietly looking at the explosions, pressing her lips together and says a brief prayer.::
<Bombshell> Tell me these bikes can take heavy damage...
<Tripstar> ::ducks instinctively as they get fired at:: Yikes! This is crazy!
<Static> ::Grimaces as he sees a building get leveled:: Oh, that could definitely hurt..
ACTION> THE SAME PULSES START TARGETING KALI, SLAMMING INTO THE CEILIGN ABOVE HER AS THEY TRY TO BURY HER IN THE RUBBLE
<Kali> Damnnit! ::Zooms to the side, blasting a few fireballs back down for good measure as she flies quicker towards the end.::
<Mav2099> ::fires a blast at the tank shooting at kali while avoiding blasts coming at him::
<Bombshell> Stop shooting! We're not here to start a fight! ::looks around::
<Static> ::Sighs as he tries to dodge the blasts:: Don't think they care, Lily..Man, of all the times, I wish I had a long range power..
ACTION> UP AHEAD A BUILDING IS DESTROYED, SENDING IT CRASHING ACROSS THE STREET, DIRECTLY IN THEIR PATH
<Mav2099> ::slams the brakes skidding to the side::damn!
<Kali> Oh my god.... ::Gasps slightly.::
<Tripstar> ::tries to stop:: Ack!
<Bombshell> ::stops and hops off her bike:: Now what..?
<GhostRider> DON'T STOP! ::speeds directly towards the rubble in their path::
<Powerslam> ::forms a dozen energy spheres at full strength and sends them at the rubble::
ACTION> MAV, TRIPSTAR, AND BOMBSHELL ARE IMMEDIATELY TARGETED BY SNIPER FIRE WHEN THEY STOP
<Myrea> shock..((why did i pick that word up..dont' care now!)) what!? errrr...save me..::closes her eyes for a second as she speeds up and then opens her eyes and follows ghost rider::
<Mav2099> hey we aren't cyborgs some of us could get hurt going through that!
<Static> Uhm..You're not serious..are you? ::Sighs and keeps going:: This is going to hurt..
<Mav2099> ::accelerates heading into the wreckage::here goes nothing!
ACTION> THE ENERGY SPHERE'S DESTROY MOST OF THE RUBBLE, GIVING THEM A PATH
<Kali> ::Pauses, flying after seeing GR go faster, zooming slightly to the right to avoid the rifle fire.::
<Powerslam> ::mutters:: ((They wouldn't be alive if it weren't for me... I always have to bail their butts out of a jam)) ::goes through the path::
<Bombshell> ::follows::
<Mav2099> ((this guy has something for everything))::smirks to himself::
<Priest> ((Life certainly has gotten . . . "interesting")) ::keeping up with gr as best he can which is pretty good considering his lead foot/hand whereever motorcycle's keep the gas, heh::
<Tripstar> ::goes through path::
<Static> Well, that could have been a lot worse..::Keeps going::
<Mav2099> ::follows GR's lead glancing back to make sure everone is still there::
ACTION> SNIPER FIRE AND MINES EXPLODE ALL ARUND AS THEY CONTINUE DOWN DETONATION BOULEVARD.
*********INTERLUDE*******
LOCATION> TRANSVERSE CITY, CSS BASE
SCENE> THE MARAUDERS ARE GATHERED INSIDE A CSS OFFICE, BEING INFORMED OF THE MORLOCKS ARRIVAL AND LOCATION BY A CSS OFFICER
<Cyclops> So they have definitely arrived here?
<CSS> Y-y-yeah.. the people you described were seen near the Detroit border by an incident with Ghost Rider..
<Cyclops> ::squints:: Ghost Rider?
<CSS> A local menace. He's apparently leading them somewhere. We have sighting after this, heading towards Chicago.
<Cyclops> ::nods and stands up, turning towards his Marauders:: Make preparations to take them in Chicago
ACTION> THE SYNTHETIC GIRL OVERHEARS THEM OUTSIDE, QUICKLY TAKING OFF IN THE DIRECTION OF CHICAGO
*******INTERLUDE END*****
LOCATION> TRANVERSE CITY, LITTLE CALCUTA
SCENE> THE MORLOCKS HAVE MADE IT THROUGH DETONATION BOULEVARD AND ARRIVE IN LITTLE CALCUTA. THE AIR IS SO THICK AND HUMID IT IS DIFFICULT TO BREATH. BLACK MARKET DEALERS JSUT ABOUT EVERYTHING SELLING JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, PRETTY MUCH THE LOWEST OF THE LOW ARE HERE
<Bombshell> ::tries to check for any wear and tear on herself from the blasts::
<Predator> ::eyes are rolled back in her head, and she hasn't made a sound for some time::
<Mav2099> ::looks around:: it just gets better and better ::coughs a bit::
<GhostRider> ::climbs off his bike, lookign at the Morlocks:: You won't be needing the bikes anymore.
<Kali> ::Lands lightly, her face an expression of consern.:: She hasn't said anything during the flight, she didn't even fight. ::Frowns slightly.::
<Powerslam> So we can trade them for something good, then/
<Tripstar> ::gets off of bike:: Whew... that was exciting.
<Mav2099> ::gets off his bike::just as i was getting used to it
<Static> On the bright side..no one's shooting at us. ::Climbs off his bike:: And also, I am gratefully off of that..But..::Looks around at the people nearby::
<GhostRider> They'll be hotloaded the second you turn your back. It doesn't matter. This is where Gyro is.
<Kali> Thank God...
<Jaxion> ::stumbles off his bike, groaning and walking a little funny:: I hate though things.
<Powerslam> ::gets off of the bike, shutting it down then goes and trades it for some new clothes then comes back changed::
<Static> ::Sighs at GR's words:: Yup..that sounds remarkably like the Big Apple alright..worms and all. We better keep our eyes open.
<Mav2099> all right lets find this guy ::hovers::
<Kali> ::Glances at Jaxion.:: Not you too?
<Tripstar> ::looks around:: Where to start...
<Static> ::Glances at Jaxion and Kali:: Least I'm not the only one who hates cycles..::Glances over at GR::
<GhostRider> ::points further into Little Calcuta:: You'll find his shop down there. Probably the best standing building around, can't miss it. ::climbs back on his bike, powers up and speeds off::
<Kali> i don't nesscary hate them, I happen to blow things up when I'm drving a vehicle
<Powerslam> ::stretches in his new clothes:: Oh yeah, feel a lot better now.
<Jaxion> ::glances at Powerslam:: Oh don't tell me you got clothes here...
<Mav2099> ::heads in the direction GR pointed them::
<Tripstar> Let's go then. ::heads for building::
<Static> ::heads into Little Calcuta, walking casually and acting very much like he belongs here, looking for the building::
<Jaxion> ::shakes his head and walks the way GR pointed::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Jaxion:: What? I've never felt so comfortable in clothes than in these
<Kali> ::Mutters quietly, following the group.::
<Predator> ::gets carried along, dangling like completely dead weight::
<Jaxion> You'll find out... ::keeps walking::
<Priest> ::frowns and gets a look of deep introspective thought across his face following along with the group but lagging behind a bit::
<Powerslam> ::blinks then shrugs and continues walking with the group::
<Kali> ((Hold on, please... )) ::Walks a bit faster.::
ACTION> THEY SPOT A BUILDING UP AHEAD, LOOKING LIKE SOME BOMB SHELTER WITH THICK ARMORED DOORS AND A DURABLE LOOKING HATCH FOR A DOOR. AND A PRETTY LITTLE WELCOEM MAT WITH AND A DOORBELL
<Tripstar> So, who wants to ring the bell?
<Mav2099> ::walks up to the door and rings the bell::i will
<Kali> Oh for the love of... ::Mutters icely.:: I can't, I'm carrying the sick one.
<Predator> ::quiet mumble, eyes focus a little bit::
<Static> ::Quirks an eyebrow:: Wonder if he's home..::Glances towards the doorbell as Mav rings it::
ACTION> A DELIGHTFULL LITTLE TUNE THAT'S DESTINED TO BE STUCK IN THEIR HEADS PLAYS WHEN MAV RINGS THE BELL
<Kali> This is sick...
<Priest> ((For someone who doesn't want to be found he's seems rather hospitable. . .))
ACTION> AN ELECTRONIC EYE(video camera basically) POPS OUT FROM ABOVE THE DOOR, MOVING RIGHT UP IN EVERYONE'S FACES BEFORE QUICKLY RETRACTING BACK INTO THE BUILDING
<Mav2099> ok i guess he is home
<Tripstar> What the heck was that?
ACTION> THE HATCH SWINGS OPEN. THE MAN STANDING THERE LOOKS LIKE SOME GREASE MONKEY MECHANIC
<Gyro> You rang?
<Tripstar> ::sees man:: Are you Gyro?
<Static> ::Glances at the man in the door:: Gyro, I presume?
<Powerslam> ::looks at the man:: This can't be the one who can fix anything.
<Predator> bhhhpthnnn...
<Gyro> Depends, do you have some problem with Gyro?
<Static> We need his help.
<Kali> We need Dr. Cyro's help sir..
<Powerslam> ::points to Preds:: Her new spine won't work.
<Gyro> Then I'm Gyro. What do you need help wi-::blinks at Predator:: Ahhh.. Rayten finally did it. ::steps back:: bring her inside
<Mav2099> ::watches the conversation with gyro::
<Predator> ::drool trickles from the corner of her mouth, and she looks about as lively as roadkill::
<Kali> ::Nods and walks inside.::
<Mav2099> ::enters the building looking around::
<Powerslam> ::walks inside::
<Static> Well, you definitely seem to know what you're talking about..I have to say I'm relieved. ::Steps inside::
ACTION> INSIDE HIS IS "LAB," A ROOM FILLED WITH EQUIPMENT THAT LOOKED LIKE IN CAME FROM THE TWENCEN.. A TWENCEN JUNKYARD.
<Bombshell> Nice place.
<Mav2099> so you know what rayten did?
<Kali> ::Blinks around slightly.:: Strange looking place...
<Tripstar> ::looks around the lab:: ((Wow... what a lot of equipment... this guy must know what he's at))
<Jaxion> ::points to a table surrounded by machinery:: Put her over there. ::closes the door once everyone is inside and locks it::
<Bombshell> ::leans against a far wall::
<Kali> ::Walks to the table and places Predator on it slowly and backs up.:: Thank you, sir.
<Powerslam> ::stands off to the side, itching his arm slightly:: ((Booooring))
<Static> ::Crosses his arms and looks around, at some of the equipment::
<Mav2099> ::leans against some machinery::
<Gyro> Yeah I know what he did. ::looks over Predator, strapping her down and sticking various cords and such into her:: Advanced weapon X. Completely replacing the skeletal system with an adamantium lanxide, nanotech operated, version fo her system
<Bombshell> ::keeps a suspicious eye on Gyro::
<Bombshell> and how do you know all of this Mr. Gyro?
<Predator> ::eyes focus again, paranoid looking::
<Kali> ::Unfolds her swings from her back to flex them slightly, listing.::
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: You can activate it so she's abnormal again?
<Gyro> Cuz it was my design. ::ducks under some wiring, moving around to the other side of Predator:: Hotloaded by Rayten and Stark-Fujikawa
<Mav2099> so you work for S-F?
<Predator> ghhh....phhrrrh...
<Static> Your design? Wait a sec..Weapon X? You advanced the old Weapon X procedures..? Like what they did to Wolverine?
<Bombshell> but you've worked with him before...?
<Tripstar> Is she the first subject with this technology?
<Gyro> Sure I can, if it doesn't kill her. looks like she'd detiorated a lot.. ::moves over to a computer screen, smacking it a few times until it flickers on::
<Static> ::Winces, glancing sympathetically at Predator:: That had to hurt..
<Predator> wvvn...wffrnn ::agitated, eyes dart from side to side::
<Gyro> She's the first living one, yeah. And no, don't work for S-F, was independent and partnered up with Rayten.. he wasn't as looney back then. Stole my designs and I got slagged.
<Bombshell> ....right..
<Gyro> ::grabs a level, pulling down on it with no effect:: Err.. ::looks over at Bombshell, pointing to a machine next to her:: Kick that please
<Bombshell> I don't want to break it..
<Kali> Kick...? he's worst that machines than I am...
<Bombshell> but okay ::kicks it gently::
ACTION> THE MACHINE BOUNCES BACK A LITTLE, LIGHTING UP AND HUMMING LOUDLY. PREDATOR RECEIVES A PAINFUL SHOCK THROUGH HER SYSTEM
<Gyro> There we go. ::goes back to tapping buttons on the console::
<Predator> ::groans::
<Mav2099> why would rayten decided to use her?
<Gyro> And let's see what are chances are here. ::looks over at Predator, hitting a switch::
<Kali> ::Crosses her arms.:: I bet remarkably low?
ACTION> ADAMANTIUM LANXIDE CLAWS POP OUT FROM PREDATOR'S FINGERTIPS AND TOES
<Tripstar> ::sees claws:: Whoa...
<Predator> ::hisses, pupils narrowing::
<Static> ::Watches, making a face:: That has to really hurt..
<Gyro> Ahhh.. actually it looks good. Hardware hasn't degraded at least. ::glances at Mav, hitting the switch again and catchign the claws to retracts:: Adequate healing factor
<Mav2099> ((i don't know but i have a bad feeling)) ::frowns::
<Predator> ::pained whisper:: it hurt
<Kali> ::Nods.::
<Gyro> ::walks back over to Predator, attaching more wires to her:: Sorry girl.. this is gonna get worse before it gets better.
<Bombshell> What are you doing now..?
<Predator> ::decidedly frightened look at the idea of pain any worse than it is now::
<Gyro> Her new skeleton has to be activated so it can fuse with the rest of her system. ::walks over to an ancient looking generator::
<Bombshell> I see
<Powerslam> ::blinks, frowning then walks over to Preds and surprisingly, holds her hand::
<Gyro> If you want to know from her perscective.. imagine your insides rising several hundred degrees and thousands of needles going through your body.. ::grabs the cord on the generating, pulling it like the cordon a lawnmower a few times:: Jammit.. start!
<Predator> ::eyes roll back in her head again::
<Tripstar> Ouch.
<Static> ::Winces::
ACTION> THE GENERATOR STARTS UP AFTER AWHILE, THE EQUIPMENT AROUND THEM HUMMING TO LIFE AND SPARKING EVERYWHERE
<Gyro> There we go..
<Mav2099> ::frowns::i wonder why s-f isn't after us. predator is after all there latest product right?
<Gyro> ::walks over to another set of equipment:: Oh I'm sure they are. I know actually. Saw the news on the net. You have just about every corp in the world after you Morlocks.
<Kali> I feel so speical...
<Tripstar> Well that's just great...
<Mav2099> is it possible they planted a tracking device on her?
<Predator> ::cracks an eye warily:: done yet?
<Gyro> None that I see. Anyway.. let's start. ::pulls another lever::
<Static> Hmm..Us against the World..sounds like fun..
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: Yeah... just wonderful
ACTION> MORE SPARKS ERUPT FROM THE MACHINERY AROUND AS THE SCENE LOOKSLIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A FRANKENSTEIN MOVIE. PREDATOR'S TABLE RISES UP A FEW FEET HIGHER AND A POWERFUL CHARGE COURSES THROUGH HER, STARTING THE PROCESS. THE LIGHTS DIM TO ALMOST COMPLETELY.
<Mav2099> ::watches the sparks fly ::maybe we should keep an eye out they probably know we were headed here.
<Predator> AARRRGGHH!!!
<Gyro> ::looks up at her, slipping down a pair of tinted goggles over his eyes::
<Gyro> Word of caution. Those straps holding her down won't mean a thing once she's activated. Sooo.. just be ready to not get killed. If she doesn't, that is.
<Predator> ::continues screaming, barely able to gulp breath between shrieks::
<Tripstar> ::takes a step back::
<Mav2099> ::steps back::
ACTION> THE MACHINES POWER DOWN, THE PROCESS ENDING AS HER TABLE LOWERS AND SHE LIES MOTIONLESS
<Static> ::Takes a step back:: Uhm..in otherwords, she could go nuts on us?
<Tripstar> ::looks at Predator:: Is... is she...
<Gyro> ::looks around:: So... who wants to poke her and find out what's what?
<Priest> ::pokes preds in the ribs gently::
<Predator> ::takes a sudden breath, eyes opening, pupils narrowed completely to cat-like slits::
<Mav2099> ::hovers::
<Kali> ::Flinches slightly.::
<Gyro> Jaxion> Umm... run.. ::backs up.. a lot::
<Bombshell> ::stands her ground::
<Predator> ::jerks loose, landing on the floor on the balls of her feet and the tips of her fingers, growling audibly::
<Priest> ::stands his ground too::
<Static> ::Ignites his energy blades, just in case::
<Mav2099> uh someone remind her who we are
<Kali> ::Steps behind someone perferably taller than she is.::
<Predator> ::looks slowly around with a murderous expression, then springs at Priest, claws popping out::
<Bombshell> ::tries to grab Preds from behind:: Easy Preds... we're teammates
<Predator> ::whips an elbow backwards, hissing::
<Priest> ::tries to grab preds by the wrists and keep those claws a safe distance from everyone::
<Bombshell> We need some sorta... sedative
<Priest> Preferably a large one
<Predator> ::lets Preist grab her wrists, grinning maniacally, and draws both legs up to swipe her toeclaws at his stomach::
<Static> ::Steps forward:: How 'bout my energy blades?
<Mav2099> ::sends a small blast above preds to distract her::take it easy remember we risked our necks to help you
<Kali> I don't suppose there's a way for people to stop acting like that...
<Priest> ::prays that his innards are still in by the time this is over::
<Static> ::Quickly moves forward, trying to slam one of his energy blades into Predator's skull::
<Mav2099> ::looks to gyro::could you do something before it gets ugly in here?
ACTION> PREDATOR'S TOENAILS ALMOST GUT PRIEST, BUT BOMBSHELL HAS HER RESTRAINED FOR THE MOST PART SO HE JUST GETS RATHER.. DEEP SCRATCHES
<Bombshell> ::winces:: ow... that is... sharp..
<Predator> ::jerks around, trying to get free of Bombshell, then goes completely relaxed, slumping to the ground::
<Priest> ((It's just a flesh wound, it's just a flesh wound, it's just a flesh wound, it's just a flesh wound, it's just a flesh wound, it's just a flesh wound, it's just a flesh wound. . .))
<Bombshell> ::Frowns:: Poor girl..
<Gyro> Jaxion> ::looks around:: She's back to normal.. Uhh.. thanks Gyro.
<Mav2099> back to normal?you mean she is always that way? ::raises eyebrow::
<Predator> ::from her slumped position on the floor, abruptly launches herself headfirst into the nearest solid wall::
ACTION> ...*THUNK*
<Predator> ::peacefully sprawled on the ground::
<Priest> ::holding one hand to his stomach which is bleeding profusely:: These are just after effects of the activation. .aren't they?
<Static> ::Watches Predator slam into the wall:: ...Okay..So..::Looks around at the others:: Now what do we do?
<Mav2099> that was weird
<Jaxion> I guess we... head out of Transverse City. Like Gyro said.. must have a lot of people after us now.
<Kali> And where do we go?
<Static> What Kali said..
<Mav2099> ::looks to priest::you might want to get that looked at
<Priest> I'll be fine
<Predator> ::staggers to her feet, rubbing her head::
<Tripstar> For sure... if people could control fighters like that, they're definitely after us.
<Jaxion> Well... we're almost to Chicago. We can probably manage some kind of transportation someplace from there. ::shrugs::
<Static> Uhm..::Glances over at Predator:: You're not gonna try and kill us again or anything?
<Predator> ::dizzily swaying slightly, looks blank::
<Mav2099> ::peeks out the door::
<Static> I take it you're not. Okaaay..let's go to Chicago, then, I guess?
<Predator> ::looks at Priest funny, sniffing the air::
<Gyro> Well.. nice meeting you all. Umm.. come again when people aren't trying to kill you.
<Bombshell> Guess we might not be seeing you again, Mr. Gyro
<Bombshell> ::leaves::
<Mav2099> looks ok out there::proceeds to exit the building::
<Priest> ::holds his bloodcovered hand up to preds:: Your handiwork. ::points at her bloody toenails, heh::
<Tripstar> Chicago it is then.
<Static> ::Nods at Gyro:: Thanks again, for the help. ::Heads out of the building::
<Predator> ::looks at her toes:: ...
<Gyro> ::whistles, grabbing a mop and mopping up the blood on his floor, calling after them:: I offer a life time warranty on her skeleton! ::mumbles:: Which is probably a short time period the rate you guys are going...
<Predator> ::then looks at her fingers, retracting and extending her claws with a fascinated expression::
********SIM END******