*********SIM START*******
LOCATION> ONTARIO, CANADA
SCENE> OUTSIDE THE COMPOUND WITH ROGI IN HIS HUGE SUIT, PUTTING THE MORLOCKS IN THE WAY OF A BARRAGE OF FIRE.
<Mav2099> ::flies up sending a pair of blasts at the robot::heads up!
<Tactile> ::tries to dodge fire and kicks and punches at the suit looking for a weakenss::
<Bombshell> Maybe we oughta try keeping it off balance! ::tries punching at the ground near Rogi::
<Mav2099> there is never a dull day with the morlocks ::dodges some blasts::
<Tripstar> ::tries to fly in and weaken one of its legs::
<Jaxion> ::dives behind and rock for cover and yells to Bombshell:: So.. you said you wanted to talk about something?
<Static> ::Ports every once in a while as he tries to dodge the blasts, porting near the head of the robot and trying to drive one of his energy blasts into it::
<Priest> ::"knocks" on the complex door, trying to get the morlocks inside and out of the line of fire::
<Bombshell> funny time to talk now isn't it..?
<Kali> ::Leaps into the air, dodging the blasts, blasting a cloud of fire at Rogi's head.::
<Powerslam> ::stands and forms a few energy spheres, sending them at the robot thingy::
<Tactile> ::touches the robot and sheds his older form and takes the new form::
<Access> ::goes for its knee joint "slashing" at it with his staff::
<Mav2099> ::circles back firing another blast at the ground around the robots feet but away from the others::
ACTION> TTHE SUIT TAKES THE BRUNT OF MOST ATTACKS, ITS ARMOR HOLDING STRONG. WITH ONE STRONG KICK, TACTILE IS SENT FLYING AWAY. STATIC IS TARGETED BY SMALLER LASER BLASTERS ON THE SUIT, KEEPING HIM FROM STRIKING
<Jaxion> Well.. ::ducks a blast:: Considering later i might be dead! This is fine with me!
<Bombshell> Just want to know why you're helping... ::tries to dig a big chunk of earth from the ground and fling it at Rogi's head::
<Powerslam> ::sends the energy spheres at the suit's legs::
<Static> Shock..::Continues porting as he tries to dodge the blasts, looking for any unprotected area he can strike at::
<Kali> ::Dives towards Rogi's head, a high heel aimed at his forehead.::
<Mav2099> uhh our attacks don't seem to be working against this thing ::dives avoiding fire::
ACTION> THE CHUNK IS DESTROYED IN THE AIR BY NUMEROUS BLASTS. KALI'S KICK IS DEFLECTED BY A FORCE FIELD PROTECTING ROGI. THE OTHER ATTACKS BATTER THE SUITS ARMOR, DOING DAMAGE BUT NOT YET ENOUGH TO TAKE IT DOWN.
<Kali> ::Grumbles, blasting at the legs from the air.::
<Jaxion> Well.. the girl with the wings is sorta a friend of mine! And.. hey, I'm a nice guy! ::blinks, looking back and seeing the rock he was behind has been vaporized:: ...shock...
<Priest> ::banging on the complex door here, throw me a frickin bone man::
<Mav2099> maybe we should make a break for it? ::looks to see where the entrance is::
<Bombshell> maybe fighting isn't a good idea right now... we should just try to get pastit
<Powerslam> ::makes a face and sends some more energy spheres at the robot's legs::
<Tripstar> ::tries to open door with Priest by burning through it::
<Tactile> ::runs back up to Rogi and tries to slam his fists down around one of Rogi's robot feet to cave the ground in::
<Static> Wait..Bombshell, try for some of those smaller cannons! If I can get an opening, I might be able to disable it, with my energy blades.
<Jaxion> ...then YOU ask him to please step aside. ::turns and blasts at Rogi, running around frantically::
<Mav2099> any ideas anyone? ::sends more blasts at the robot::
<Bombshell> ::rushes towards Rogi:: I'll do my best
ACTION> TWIN PROJECTILE ARE LAUNCHED OUT OF ROGI'S BACK, EXPLODING BY PRIEST AND TRIPSTAR, THROWING THEM AWAY FROM THE DOOR
<Jaxion> ::blinks, seeing Bombshell run at Rogi:: I wasn't serious!!
<Tripstar> ugh! ::gets thrown back::
<Tripstar> Maybe we should get outta here...
<Bombshell> ::tries to jump and grab one of the cannons and rip/pull it off::
<Access> ::continues to go for it's knee joints, trying to cut it down::
<Tactile> ::tries to grab ahold of one of the robot's legs and pull it out from under him::
ACTION> BOMBSHELL IS HIT SIMALTANEOUSLY BY MULTIPLE BLASTERS, KEEPING HER BACK. BY NOW ONE OF ROGI'S LEGS HAS BEEN MELTED AND FUSED INTO SLAG AND IS MISSING AN ARM, BUT IS STILL FIRING
<Bombshell> ah! ::tries to shake them off as best as she can and stay on her feet::
<Priest> ::shakes his head:: Have to stay goal-oriented here. . .
<Powerslam> ::grimaces and forms five energy spheres at full strength and sends them at the robot's head::
<Static> My bad, Bombshell. Bad plan, I guess..Uhm..Hmm..::Ports a few times, then tries porting at the robot from the side he's missing an arm on, trying to drive an energy blade into the robot::
<Tactile> ::keeps trying to pull the unmelted leg out from under the robot::
<Bombshell> Gotta be faster next time... ::runs towards Rogi again this time trying to run in a random pattern before jumping up and throwing a punch at one of the cannons::
<Priest> ::gets to his feet slowly and tries to sneak past roborogi while he's busy with the others and take care of that door::
ACTION> THE ALREADY DAMAGED SUIT STARTS TO GO HAYWIRE FROM THE BLADES, WEAPONS FIRING WILDY AND FUNCTIONING LIMBS FLAILING AROUND. TACTILE IS THROWN BACK YET AGAIN AS THE HUGE ROBOT SUIT GOES THROUGH SOME KIND OF SPASM WITH WEAPONS BLAZING AND LOOKS ABOUT TO BLOW
<Powerslam> ::hides behind Tactile::
<Tactile> ((Grrr....))::flies into a wall of the compound and then falls down and pulls himself up looking at Rogi::{{I think we should all try to um...get away!}} ::starts to run away from Rogi::
<Mav2099> ::dodges the wild blasts::
<Static> Whoa! Take cover! ::Ports out of the way of the haywire robot::
ACTION> ROGI FALLS BACK FROM BOMBSHELL'S PUNCH AND GETS READY TO BLOW
<Bombshell> ohhh boy... ::tries quickly running away from Rogi:: Get back!
<Jaxion> ::blinks:: Ohhh shock! Umm.. Bombshell! Get outta there! ::dives for cover::
<Tripstar> ::tries to dodge::
<Mav2099> ::moves for cover::
<Powerslam> ::mutters and runs away from the robot:: The only thing the hunk of slag's for is being a shield and he runs away like a little kid
<Tactile> ::bends down, picks up a rock, and hurls it at PS's head while still running::
ACTION> THE SUIT GOES UP IN A FIERY EXPLOSION, ROGI GOES SPEEDING OUT OF THE WRECKAGE. THE DOORS TO THE COMPOUND OPENING FOR HIM AS HIS ZIPS INSIDE
<Mav2099> ::vaporizes the rock with a small blast frowning at tactile::
<Tactile> {{Keep the door open!}} ::hurls another rock to try to get it between the doors::
<Priest> ::tries to stand in between the doors and wedge them open::
<Tripstar> ::tries to get in door::
<Tactile> ::runs towards the door::
ACTION> THE ROCK BOUNCES OFF PRIEST'S HEAD AS HE HOLDS THE DOORS OPEN
<Mav2099> ::flies towards the door::
<Static> ::Watches Rogi exit the wreckage:: Did that guy just..have a wheel attatched to the bottom of him? ::Shakes his head and ports towards the door, running the rest of the way, towards it::
<Priest> ::blinks:: ((I'm working with children. . .))
<Jaxion> ::scrambles to get to his feet and looks around:; Everybody still.. have the majority of their body connected?
<Bombshell> ::walks towards door:: Didn't have time to check
<Tactile> ::smiles slightly trying to hold it back as he goes through the door::
<Powerslam> ::hurries after the unicycle crossed with a midget::
<Jaxion> ::follows everybody inside, looking around::
ACTION> ROGI HAS ALREADY DISAPPEARED INTO THE COMPOUND SOMEWHERE
<Tripstar> ::looks around compound::
<Mav2099> ::looks around::now where did that thing go?
ACTION> INSIDE IS A CORRIDOR LEADING DEEPER INTO THE COMPOUND, WHICH BRANCHES OFF IN VARIOUS DIRECTIONS
<Powerslam> ::glances around inside the compound:: Where'd the walking sinker's mom get off to?
<Bombshell> great... just what they need to split a team up..
<Static> ::Looks around, as he enters:: Okay..uhm..anyone have any idea which way we have to go?
<Priest> Don't anyone suggest splitting up. . .
<Tripstar> Well, this is great.
<Mav2099> ::sees the corridors::
<Jaxion> We might not have to. ::looks at Bombshell:: That glove of yours found this place, maybe it can find Predator?
<Tactile> ::shrugs and heads down one of the ways::
<Bombshell> Ned? Any sign of her?
<Jaxion> ::calls after Tactile:: Might want to stick with us
<Ned> Hold on..
<Tactile> ::turns around::{{And why is that?}}
<Mav2099> ((hmm..a talking glove what else will they think of?))
<Priest> ::shakes his head at tac:: ((That child. . .of God. . .just isn't right))
ACTION> A HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION OF THE COMPOUND COMES UP, SPLITTING INTO A CROSS SECTION SHOWING ALL THE CORRIDORS AND ROOMS
<Jaxion> ::grins:: Cuz we have a map.
<Powerslam> ::looks at Priest then to Tac:: You don't like him either?
<Tactile> ::turns and glarse at Priest::{{And you....I've seen how you look at me. You think your all high and mighty.}} ::turns back to Jaxion::{{I guess I'll stay.}}
<Tripstar> Ah, there we go.
<Mav2099> ::watches the image::nifty!
<Static> Cool..What'd you do, Ned? Hack into the compound's mainframe?
<Bombshell> All right... let's just find her and get out
<Ned> Something like that.
<Priest> ::looks at tac likes his mentally challenged most of the time, heh, as he's stated numerous times:: I just think he needs special attention sometimes. . .
ACTION> ONE OF THE CORRIDORS IS HIGHLIGHT, LEADING TO A LARGE ROOM OF SORTS
<Ned> Predator's there.
<Bombshell> Let's do it then. The quicker the better... something is really off about this place..
<Tripstar> Let's go there then.
<Mav2099> smart glove...::waits for the others before proceeding::
<Powerslam> Like a sledgehammer to the side of his head? ::looks to Priest::
<Static> Alright..time to institute a jailbreak then, I guess. ::Grins and cracks his knuckles::
<Jaxion> Alright. ::waves for Bombshell to go ahead:: You got the glove so I guess you lead
<Priest> ::shakes his head at 'slam:: Ned, what about security?
<Tactile> ::psi-grumbles::((I'll show you special treatment..))
<Ned> Security.. is strangely not that much. Probably due to the difficulty of ever finding this place.
<Bombshell> I'm not much of a leader... but okay atleast I can block most of the shots
<Bombshell> ::goes ahead of the group::
<Tactile> ::walks up behind Bombshell::{{I'm good at that too...}}
<Mav2099> ::follows behind bombshell::
<Jaxion> ::follows after Bombshell:: Well.. you don't have to do that. Just meant your glove knows that way.
<Powerslam> ::looks at BS then to Tac:: Let the walking sinker take all the damage
<Tripstar> ::follows here::
<Tripstar> <<er, her>>
<Tactile> ((Just ignore him....Ignore the ignorant...If he has to make himself feel better...Well of course he does look at him....But if the only way he can do that is talking about me.....then just ignore him)) :keeps walking::
<Powerslam> ::follows everybody::
ACTION> DOWN THE CORRIDORS, THE COMPUTER CONSOLES PASSED AND OTHER GADGETS ARE NOTICED TO BE PRODUCTS OF STARK-FUJIKAWA, ONLY TO THOSE WHO KEEP INFORMED ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE SUCH THOUGH
<Priest> ::walks up alongside bombshell and whispers:: I imagine you never thought you'd have to be a babysitter when you joined our merry little band of mutants, did you?
<Tripstar> ::looks around:: Lots of gadgets here...
<Bombshell> ::frowns a little:: babysitter?
<Mav2099> ::sees the equipment::hmmm
<Bombshell> I'm just trying to help you guys..
<Jaxion> SF gadgets more specifically. ::looks around, still following Bombshell:: Figured this place would be Paradox affiliated.
<Powerslam> ::glances around:: SF? ::frowns:: Still a shocking corp... ((I hate to think it... poor wildgirl))
<Tripstar> ::to Jaxion:: Why's that?
<Priest> ::frowns also:: Never mind. . .
<Static> ::Follows the others:, looking at the equipment as they walk:: SF, eh? Hmm..What's Stark-Fujikawa want with Predator anyways..?
<Bombshell> Didn't she have some kind of healing power?
<Bombshell> Perhaps genetic research... the scary kind..
<Mav2099> damn corporations...::walks alongside tripstar::
<Jaxion> ::glances at Tripstar:: Paradox had Predator.. so I just figured she'd be taken to a Paradox installation.
<Static> Yeah? So? ::Glances at Bombshell:: Wait..maybe they're trying to artificially create a healing factor or something? It's been done before, I think..
ACTION> DOWN THE CORRIDOR A LITTLE MORE IS A WINDOW. SHOWTUNE MUSIC CAN BE HEARD FROM THE OTHER SIDE.
<Powerslam> Paradox and SF're working together? Or is this all just stolen technology?
<Mav2099> ::shudders hearing the words genetic research::brings back bad memories...
<Tripstar> Oh. I see. <<my character didn't/doesn't know Genesis and stuff>>
<Jaxion> Heh ::glances back at powerslam:: people don't steal from Stark Fujikawa
<Tactile> ::just looks around not 'saying' anything::
<Mav2099> anyone else hear that music? ::raises eyebrow::
<Powerslam> Then I shudder to think the first one was right ::grimaces::
<Priest> ::heads off in the direction of the music::
<Static> It's sad, really..::Frowns:: Stark Industries originally stemmed from the efforts of a great man..to see it turned into what it is now..::Shakes his head:: I bet Tony Stark is rolling over in his grave..
<Jaxion> Might have just been a busines transaction. Wonder what Paradox got out of the deal. ::stops by the window:: Shh.. ::whispers:: this isn't the room Predator is supposed to be in, is it?
<Bombshell> Any closer yet, Ned?
<Mav2099> ::heads towards the music::
<Powerslam> ::looks ahead and follows everybody::
<Ned> No.. down the hall more.
ACTION> THOSE WHO LOOK IN THE WINDOW IS A STAGE, WITH RAYTEN STANDING BEHIND A PODIUM AND A BUNCH OF ANIMATE SKELETONS DOING SMOE KIND OF MOCK BROADWAY MUSICAL, WITH RAYTEN DIRECTING.
<Jaxion> ::blinks and starts walking again:: ..just keep walking.. keeeep walking..
<Powerslam> ::shudders and keeps walking, looking away from it::
<Priest> ::blinks, keeps walking:: . . .
<Static> ::Ignites his energy blades as he walks:: I don't suppose anyone would happen to have a stogie on the-..::Stops as he glances in the window, momentarily, then keeps walking:: ...
<Mav2099> ::blinks and keeps walking::ooookay
<Bombshell> err
<Tactile> ::just walks along and glances inside the window::((Things can't get much stranger...))
<Bombshell> ::moves faster:: This place is a madhouse
ACTION> RAYTEN CAN BE HEARD YELLING INSIDE AT THE SKELETONS FOR MORE FEELING AND TO SING FROM THEIR GUTS
<Jaxion> ::shudders::
<Powerslam> ::opens his mouth to say something then shuts it:: ((She saved my life... have to be nice... for now))
<Ned> Next door to the right should be it.
<Mav2099> ::walks faster::this place is twisted
<Tripstar> This is too weird...
<Tactile> ::walks along at the same rate of speed but then speedens slightly to keep up::
<Bombshell> great... ::places her ear next to the door::
<Bombshell> Any way we can find out what's inside for sure?
<Ned> Maybe opening the door.
<Bombshell> Ever hear of boobytraps, Ned?
<Powerslam> ::goes and opens the door... or attempts to::
<Bombshell> wait... let's try this way ::tries to punch through the wall next to the door::
<Static> ::Under his breath:: What next, I wonder..singing brains?
<Mav2099> ::waits to enter the door::((this was too easy))
<Ned> well you didn't specify that.
ACTION> THE DOOR OPENS, AND THE WALL BREAKS IN. PIC YOUR ENTRANCE
<Bombshell> ::blinks and turns a little red:: or the door might work..
<Powerslam> ::walks in, looking around then glances to BS:: Yes, it seems it did work
<Mav2099> ::walks into the hole in the wall::((now thats my kinda girl!))
<Jaxion> ::snickers and walks through the hole in the wall:: Just to make you feel better I'll use your entrance.
<Tripstar> ::goes through door::
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: thanks :;walks inside and looks around::
ACTION> INSIDE ARE LOTS OF MACHINES AND PREDATOR, STRAPPED ON A LAB TABLE. WIDE AWAKE AND NOT LOOKING HAPPY
<Mav2099> ::looks around::
<Predator> ::growls::
<Bombshell> ::walks over to the nearest machine:: See what we have here..
<Powerslam> ::walks over to Preds:: You've gotta be on some good stuff
<Priest> ::also heads in through the hole making it a little larger in the process:: The door lacks the finess and flare people in our line of work live off of
<Mav2099> ::inspects the machines::
<Jaxion> ::looks around:: Mostly.. surgical equipment.
<Predator> ::expression of intense concentration:: rrrrrhhhtook you long enough...
<Static> ::Shrugs and walks through the hole in the wall:: Whatever. So, who can figure out what these machines are for, so that we don't accidently kill Predator, if we set her free or something?
<Tripstar> ::looks at the machines:: Wow... ::sees Predator:: Are you ok?
<Tactile> ::walks through the door and looks around then at Preds::{{Oh hello.}}
<Bombshell> okay... let's just get her unhooked and leave
<Bombshell> ::looks for anything strange::
<Powerslam> Does this hurt? ::pokes a part of her that's not hooked up to some odd machine::
<Jaxion> It doesn't look like she'son any kind of life support.
<Predator> ::closes her eyes and breathes in sharply through her nose:: YES!
<Mav2099> ::hovers glancing around the room for anyone else that might be hiding in the room::this was too easy...
<Bombshell> no time for this ::tries to quickly free Pred::
<Rogi> ::zips into the room, skidding to a stop when he sees them:: Ahh!!
<Bombshell> Static, check the hall for any incoming baddis
<Bombshell> ...or not..
ACTION> PREDATOR IS FREED EASILY
<Powerslam> Ahh ::smirks:: I'd think you're the type to enjoy that... ::stops poking her::
<Predator> ::mumbles:: where'sthfraggindoctor?...oh
<Tactile> ::turns quickly::{{It's him!}} ::tries to tackle Rogi::
<Mav2099> ::sees rogi::i knew it!
<Bombshell> ::tries to burst through the opposite wall of Rogi:: Let's go guys!
<Predator> ::remains lying on the table, unable to move::
<Rogi> ::kicks himself into reverse and lets Tactile fall on his face:: Waaaiit!!!
<Tactile> Ufh! ::pulls himself up and walks towards the hole::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Rogi:: What?
<Mav2099> why should we wait?
<Priest> Whhhat!!?
<Jaxion> ::ducks flying rubble:: Bombshell! We can use the doors this time! ::rubs his head when a chunk of wall hit him::
<Bombshell> they'd expect that
<Rogi> I give up! Don't hurt me!
<Bombshell> ::stops:: ... you... give up?
<Jaxion> Who? Him? ::points at Rogi:: He's 3 feet tall!
<Powerslam> Reverend... pick him up so he can't go anywhere
<Predator> suuuuure...won'thurtya... just come'lilbit closer.... ::glares::
<Mav2099> i don't trust him...::eyes rogi::
<Rogi> You can't take her yet! She die if you take!!
<Powerslam> Why will she die?
<Bombshell> ::grabs Rogi and picks him up:: Are you saying it's a trap?
<Tripstar> ::looks at Rogi:: What are you talking about?
<Rogi> She die if you take! Waahhh!! ::blinks at Bombshell:: No trap! Not finished!
<Mav2099> the only one dying here is going to be you if you don't explain
<Static> ::Frowns:: What do you mean not finished?
<Predator> ::growls:: jus'getmeouttahere. won'tdie...
<Rogi> She not finished! Look at her! She no move!
<Bombshell> finished... with what? And how can she get better?
<Predator> ::closes her eyes:: out. now!
<Static> ::Grits his teeth:: Stuff the crytpic crap and tell us exactly what the problem is, you little..
<Mav2099> he is stalling...i bet he is keeping us here till his backup gets here
<Bombshell> Preds.... just shush for right now and we'll get you our asap, okay? ::tries to give Predator her most confident smile::
<Rogi> No move! No move! ::points at Predator:: She's not activated yet!
<Predator> activatethis!
<Powerslam> Not activated?
<Bombshell> ::growls at Rogi:: Activated? She's not a machine!
<Rogi> Yes! Yes she is!
<Predator> ::making a sincere attempt at beating her head against the table... unfortunately can't::
<Ned> I think I get what he means now.
<Powerslam> ::blinks:: She's... a machine
<Powerslam> ?
<Tactile> ::looks questioningly at Rogi and Predatpr::{{Wha..?}}
<Tripstar> What?!
<Bombshell> ::drops Rogi:: You're going nuts too?
<Rogi> Wah! ::falls on his back::
<Predator> wha'th'ellgoin'on? ::faintly dizzy look from overexertion::
<Ned> They took Predator's skeletal system.
<Bombshell> someone calm her down... Ned, what's the situation and how do we make it better?
<Bombshell> ::blinks:: what.. how is she still alive...?
<Predator> skel'ton? ::blinks:: ...
<Bombshell> That is the... sickest thing I've ever heard..
<Powerslam> ::shudders::
<Mav2099> skeletal system...removed? ::cringes::
<Predator> but... i can feel...hurts... ::eyes narrow:: lying!
<Ned> It was replaced with an adamantium replication of one. Which.. from what I understand, hasn't been activated so its not working with the rest of her. Which is why she can't move.
<Bombshell> so let's get it activated then.
<Tactile> ::looks around::{{Could they of been helping her to maybe make her stronger and then use her for there own purposes...wouldn't really be helping but you know? Like maybe they were covering it in Adamntanium}}
<Predator> adamantium? ::dazed look::
<Tactile> ::looks over at Ned::{{Or that...}}
<Bombshell> ::looks around the room:: Is there a machine that can start it?
<Mav2099> alright..activate her you little...
<Static> ::Groans:: Let me guess..and her other skeleton is being used for some sort of sick musical? ::Shakes his head and glances at Rogi:: How do you activate it?
<Predator> ((well ain't that ironic?)) ::stares at the ceiling::
<Rogi> Yes! Yes! Put her back down! Machine will make work!
<Powerslam> ::eyes Rogi:: Just because she's slowing us down, do it or you fry
<Jaxion> ::still looking at all the equipment around:: Think he's right.. looks like its using nanotechnology, but the nannites aren't activated.
<Mav2099> ::shoves rogi::activate it already
<Predator> screw th'nannites. findsomeoneelse. don'ttrustim...
<Bombshell> ::still looking around for something that will activate it:: Hold tight
<Static> ::Shrugs slightly:: I don't like it, but..wait..Jaxion..you seem to know about these machines..can you maybe figure out how to do it?
<Bombshell> Ned, I need some help
<Jaxion> Yeah I can.. not that hard to figure out. Just need to hook her back up.
<Predator> ::queasy look, closes her eyes at another surge of pain::
<Bombshell> Powerslam... can you help hook her back up?
<Powerslam> ::looks to BS:: I don't know how
<Bombshell> Mav, keep Rogi here and watch to make sure he doesn't call for help, Static keep an eye out for any other people on their way here
<Ned> Problem.. Problem
<Mav2099> ::whispers to tripstar::i don't like this..
<Bombshell> k, I'll try to help
<Static> Gotcha. ::Turns and heads into the hallway, leaning against the wall, outside the door::
ACTION> THE ENTIRE COMPOUND SHAKES VIOLENTLY, EXPLOSIONS CAN BE HEARD OUTSIDE
<Ned> Problem!
<Tripstar> ::whispers to Mav:: Me either...
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: oh don't say that... not now Ned ::tries to rehook Preds::
<Powerslam> ::uses the table to keep himself onbalance:: What was that?
<Predator> yeah... ::winces:: problem...
<Jaxion> Shock! ::braces himslef against the wall:: What's going on??
<Bombshell> do we ever get GOOD luck?
<Mav2099> ::feels the explosions and holds onto rogi:;your not going nowhere
<Tripstar> Uh-oh...
<Ned> Aircraft outside. Lots of them. From Paradox, i beliebe. Their trying to destroy the compound.
<Predator> problem...pro'lem...pr...::eyes drift shut, then she snaps out of it, opening her eyes again::
<Bombshell> We have to work fast then
<Bombshell> ::keeps rehooking Preds up:: Think this is okay..
ACTION> THE COMPOUND CONTINUES TO SHAKE AND THE POWER GOES OUT.
<Bombshell> Jaxion... hurry and get things running... NO
<Tripstar> That can't be good!
<Powerslam> OOh... spooky
<Predator> don'feelsogood...
<Jaxion> No! ::smacks a piece of equipment:: It's all useless now!
<Bombshell> please let there be a back up..
<Static> ::Groans:: Oh terrific..why do I have a very bad feeling about this..::Looks around at the sounds of the explosions and looks back in the room:: No offense, but can you guys hurry it up? ::Sees the power go out:: Oh shock.
<Powerslam> Can't the talking wrist thingy do it?
<Rogi> Gonnadiegonnadiegonnadie!!
<Bombshell> we have power... STatic! Get back in here... Tactile, Tripstar watch out for bad guys
<Bombshell> Mav, shut him up.
<Ned> I don't have enough power for this!
<Mav2099> :;smacks rogi::shut up
<Bombshell> Not permanetely
<Bombshell> Static does.
<Bombshell> ((I hope))
<Predator> ...reeeeallydon'feelsogood..
<Tripstar> Will do... ::looks outside for baddies::
<Jaxion> Rogi> Ow! They gonna kill us! Must go now! Another way!
<Powerslam> Leader boy does? ::quirks an eyebrow::
<Static> ::Heads back into the room:: Shock shock shock..this sucks..::Glances at Bombshell:: What do you need me for?
<Bombshell> Electricity... if we can rewire this somehow he can give it enough juice to keep it running long enough to fix her up
<Bombshell> we can get out of here then.
<Jaxion> ::looks around:: This ain't gonna shockin' work! ::stumbles from another explosion:: This whole place is coming down!
<Bombshell> So move it people
<Ned> Lily, I don't think Static can do this.
<Predator> ::opens her eyes:: nannites... run on ectri....'lectric power..? ::bleary look::
<Bombshell> Jaxion... get ready to get this thing running... you can help too Ned...
<Static> ::Shakes his head:: Forget it. It won't work. My blades are made up of neural energy. Chances are it'd just fuse the circuits in the machinery. I say we grab Predator and get out of here. We can find someway to activate Predator when we're clear.
<Powerslam> What, you need energy?
<Bombshell> ::looks at PS:: Yes!
<Bombshell> Very soon
<Bombshell> or else we're all goners
<Powerslam> Just... regular energy? So if I like did an energy sphere... it'd work?
<Bombshell> we'll have to risk it... go for it
<Bombshell> Ready Ned?
<Powerslam> Where do I aim?
<Ned> It's not gonna work. Powerslam's energy will do nothing. We have to go now, Lily.
<Bombshell> Let Jaxion help you there, he knows more about the equipment..
<Predator> ::semi-delirious mumbling:: theytried...triedtoget'im... never did... justgotme'stead... ::has a long vastly amusing laugh to herself::
<Bombshell> ::sighs::
<Rogi> Yes! Yes! Another way! Go! Go now or you all die! Go to Tranverse City!
<Bombshell> ok... let's go then..
<Mav2099> damnit...do we bring this slimeball with us? ::point to rogi::
<Powerslam> ::picks up Preds, putting her on his shoulder::
<Tripstar> Let's move!
<Bombshell> We might need him Mav
<Static> I agree with Ned. Let's get out of here. ::Glances at Rogi:: Where are the vehicles, in this place?
ACTION> POWERSLAM NEARLY FALLS OVER BY HOW MUCH PREDATOR WEIGHS NOW
<Predator> ::eyes roll back and she passes out briefly from the pain::
<Powerslam> ::mutters:: Somebody needs to go on a diet!
<Bombshell> ::helps with Predator:: Don't worry, I'll help
<Rogi> Not me! Find Gyro! He help you! In Transverse City! ::slips out of Mav's grip, speeding away::
<Jaxion> Transverse City? ::blinks:: Why the hell.. ::shakes his head:: I know where that is, but how are we supposed to get there??
<Predator> ::mumbles:: diet...yeah i'll start with yer ear... ::glares::
<Mav2099> damnit ::considers going after him but stops::
ACTION> THE COMPOUND STARTS TO COME APART FROM THE ONSLAUGHT
<Static> .::Shakes his head:: Damn..Ned, find us a ticket out of this puke hole! ::Heads for the door::
<Powerslam> ::looks at Preds:: My, and it's only our first date, too!
<Mav2099> lets get out quick-like
<Bombshell> move it! ::carrying Preds::
<Predator> ::giggles quietly to herself, eyes closing:: tysonify you
<Jaxion> Ned> Down, go down. There are tunnels below.
<Jaxion> Tunnels? ::looks around:: Someone blow us a hole!
<Tripstar> ::looks for stairs down::
<Bombshell> ((First London Below...now this... should leave the leading to people who can do it right...))
<Predator> ::mumbles:: can'twejusttaketh'subwayforachange?
<Powerslam> ::follows everybody:: Can we get her off of the heavy meds, please?
<Mav2099> ::sends a blast at the floor::one hole coming up
<Predator> or... maybeataxi... taxidrivers'renice...
<Bombshell> Predator... hold on... this might be a long drop..
<Static> ::Sighs:: Great..as if we haven't done enough falling, in the past week.
<Predator> ::faintly insane grin:: Think i'monmeds? notatall..
<Powerslam> ::looks at Preds, tilting his head to the side to match hers:: Somebodyhadsomegoodstuff,didn't`ey?
<Predator> ohthisgonnahurt...
<Tripstar> I can fly someone down.
<Jaxion> She delirious from pain, not meds.. ::skids to a stop, powering up a blast and blowing a hole in the floor:: Everybody down!
<Mav2099> ::drops into the hole::
<Bombshell> ::jumps into the hole::
<Static> ::Jumps down the hole:: I hate this! Shocking vertical porting!
<Predator> ohhhhstomachexitingnostrilsithink...
<Bombshell> do you guys have to swear so much..!?
ACTION> THE DROP ISN'T THAT FAR DOWN
<Powerslam> ::follows everybody into the hole:: The ants go marching 3 by 3... hurrah, hurrah
<Tripstar> ::jumps down::
<Jaxion> ::Drops down the hole:: It's a natural thing when it seems you're about to die!
<Predator> ::confused mutter:: who'sswearing? nobodyswearshere...
<Mav2099> ::lands looking around:;which way?
<Jaxion> ::looks around:: Doesn't matter! ::starts running forward, away from the sounds of explosions::
<Static> ::Lands, sooner than he expected, not needing to port:: Ohh..that was nice..
<Powerslam> ::looks at Preds and shakes his head:: Somebody get her on some meds, then we'll be able to understand her
<Mav2099> ::runs behind jaxion::
<Predator> ohhhhhyeaaah ::expression of great joy upon remembering something:: shocking! ::laughs:: funnypeople..
<Tripstar> ::runs after everyone::
<Static> ::Runs after the others:: Think Genesis is with the strike force?
ACTION> THE COMPOUND COLLASPING CAN BE HEARD BEHIND THEM, FOLLOWED BY A LOUD EXPLOSION
<Powerslam> ::raises an eyebrow at Preds:: Why... don't you shock?
<Jaxion> I hope not.. The midget said Transverse City, right?
<Predator> ::mutters:: shockin'... eightyyearsandthat'salltheycouldcomeupwith... ::passes out again briefly::
<Mav2099> yes
<Tripstar> Transverse City it is.
<Predator> ::comes to mumbling in japanese to herself::
<Jaxion> ::groans:: Great.. just great.. of all the places..
<Bombshell> shush, get some sleep Predator... ::still carrying her::
<Bombshell> Jaxion.. how far away is it?
<Powerslam> Eighty years? ::blinks::
<Mav2099> whats in transverse city?
<Static> Yeah..::Glances back near the hole at the sound of the explosion:: Oh that had to hurt. ::Glances at Jaxion:: Been there, I take it?
<Jaxion> We're gonna need some transportation.. not too far though. And yeah, been there.
<Bombshell> ::small smile:: so you know some japanese huh?
*********SIM END******