******SIM START******
LOCATION> THE ABYSS
SCENE> WITH KALI DRIVING, THE HUMMER SPEEDS THROUGH THE RUINED CITY, WITH PIECES OF THE SKYCITY ABOVE CRASHING DOWN RIGHT BEHIND THEM
<Kali> ::Starts up the engine again, pressing the petal to the metal floor board and trying to miss bluiding and other blunt objects as best she can.::
<Tactile> ::looks around seemingly bored::
<Redwood> <<sorry i'm late, my isp was on the fritz>>
<Tripstar> ::looks up:: The sky is falling!
<Powerslam> ::looks out the window:: What chicken little said, let's go
<Kali> I can bloody well f@cking see that! ::Swirves to the right.::
ACTION> THOSE UNCONSCIOUS START TO WAKE UP
<Tactile> ::peers out the window::{{Can't this thing go any faster?}}
<Redwood> ::leans back in her seat, with a worried look on her face::
<Access> ::grits his teeth and closes his eyes::
<Static> ::Groans:: Oww..Where..?
<Priest> ::blinks, the world slowing coming into focus, a process not helped by kali's driving::
<Jaxion> ::groans, waking up and looking out the window:: Err... this is bad.. ::looks to the front, seeing Kali driving:: This is worse!
<Tripstar> We're trying to get away from that! ::points to falling city::
<Kali> ::Makes another sharp turn, bearly missing a another bluiding.::
<Powerslam> ::hangs onto the "ohmigodwe'reallgonnadie" handle still::
<Myrea> ::falls forward a bit from the speed and bumps her head on a seat or something and wakes up:: errrr...what in the hell?
<Kali> ::In an almost lightly.:: We're alive, aren't we? Don't complain!
<Static> ::Slowly opens his eyes, also looking around:: Whatthe? Oh crap..I shoulda stayed asleep..
<Tactile> ::looks around at everyone questioningly::{{What are you all so afraid of?}}
<Redwood> ::almost gets thrown into a window by the sharp turn, eeps and throws on her seat belt::
<Jaxion> ::puts his hands over his face:: Just.. keep us that way, please
<Access> ((Shoulda jus' left us dem cannibals, den let her drive))
<Myrea> ::rolls her eyes::
<Priest> ::eyes go wide at tac's crotch and sits up straight lifting his head outta tac's lap:: WHATINGOD'SNAMEISGOINGON?!
<Myrea> ::can't help but laugh and puts a hand over her mouth::
<Kali> Of course... ::Skids aganist the road, almost playfuly... smirks at Priest's little outburt.::
<Kali> By the way, how much futher do we have to go?
<Static> ::Leans his head against the window, closing his eyes:: Ugh..Anyone get the name of the hovercar that hit me..?
<Jaxion> ::glances back at the falling city:: Farther... much farther..
<Myrea> not far with how fast you're going ::moves into a seat:: ((nice way to wake up..))
<Kali> Great.... ::Sighs and squares her shoulders, trying every little thing to make the car go a bit faster.::
<Powerslam> ::smacks Priest::
ACTION> A LARGE SECTION OF THE CITY FALLS DOWN DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THEM
<Static> :;Winces, looking at the falling city:: ((Shock..we're not gonna make it..of all the times I wish I could use my 'porting..As it is, I'd prob'ly hurt myself, if I tried..Even if I was healthy, I doubt I could port this entire vehicle out of range of that..))
<Kali> ::Turns sharply again, trying to miss the section of the city.::
<Priest> ::blinks again, noticing his nakedness:: I, like the proverbial Adam, seem to have been ignorant of my nudity. . . ::doesn't even flinch at slam's smack:: What was the purpose of that?
<Redwood> ::looks out the window at the falling part of the city, eyes wide, and eeps again::
ACTION> THE CAR SKIDS RIGHT FOR THE FIERY ROADBLOCK AHEAD OF THEM
<Tripstar> Ack! ::holds on for dear life::
*******INTERLUDE********
LOCATION> PARADOX HEADQUARTERS, SEATTLE
SCENE> GENESIS STANDS ATOP THE ROOF THE PARADOX TOWER, OVERLOOKING THE DEVESTATION OF THE CITY CAUSED BY THE LARGE, GAPING HOLE. EMERGENCY TEAMS CONTINUE THEIR EFFORTS AROUND THE RIM TO GATHER SURVIVORS AND EXTINGUISH THE FLAMES.
<Genesis> ::watches over the crew's work, entire body flaring violently with energy::
ACTION> ANGELA AND CYCLOPS WALK OUT ONTO THE BALCONY WITH HIM
<Angela> Daddy?
<Genesis> ::remains glaring off in the distance:: What?
<Angela> We finally got the surveillance from the surface.
<Genesis> And...?
<Angela> ::nods:: It was the Morlocks. They escaped the degens.
<Genesis> How?
<Angela> ::sighs:: Syke.
ACTION> A BOLT OF ENERGY ERUPTS FROM FROM GENESIS, STRIKING DOWN ON THE CITY AS ANOTHER CHUNK FALLS OFF INTO THE ABYSS
<Genesis> Did they escape the city fall?
<Angela> I... I don't know.
<Genesis> ::turns and looks at Cyclops:: Order a total bombardment of the Abyss. I want the entire thing razed to ash with every single living being incinerated. They couldn't have gotten out of the city on foot by now.
<Cyclops> ::nods:: Yes, sir.
<Genesis> Then take your Morlocks to Rayten's compound. Kill him, his strange little assistant, and Predator. Then decimate it all.
<Cyclops> But.. ::blinks and talks in a quieter voice:: you agreed with them to give her to Rayten. If they..
<Genesis> I will deal with them later! Do it! ::watches Cyclops exit and looks back at Angela:: Angela, if in fact they did escape, put their warrants out on the net. Every dirty little secret about them revealed, and be creative with some more. Every corporation will be after them. There is no place they can go.
<Angela> ::nods:: Yes, daddy. ::walks off::
******INTERLUDE END********
LOCATION> THE CANADIAN WILDNERNESS, SOMEWHERE IN ONTARIO
TIME> A FEW DAYS LATER
SCENE> AFTER DAYS OF TRAVEL, WITH KALI'S INSANE DRIVING, THE MORLOCKS WENT NORTH INTO CANADA AFTER THEIR TEAMMATE PREDATOR, WHO NED MANAGED TO LOCATE. THEY ABANDONED THEIR VEHICLE AFTER IT UNSURPRISINGLY BROKE DOWN AND ARE TREKKING THROUGH THE SNOW COVERED WOODS, FOLLOWING NED'S DIRECTIONS.
<Powerslam> So... we're off to look for the weird one... the little girl with... ::smirk:: claws?
<Static> ::Stuffs his hands in his Trench, as he walks:: Man, I hate the cold..::Sighs:: ((On the bright side, you've recovered enough, to start using your powers again..best to rest some more, tho'..))
<Tactile> ::walks along::((He sure is condecending...)){{I'm just going wherever that wierd computer thing tells us too.}}
<Kali> ::Walks, slightly sighing.:: I suppose I shouldn't of gone over those pot holes eariler, perhaps the car wouldn't be in such bad shape...
<Redwood> ::shivers, and wishes the stuipd vehicle hadn't broke down so soon::
<Tripstar> ::fires up a little to keep warm::
<Static> It's a miracle it lasted that long..::Snickers, slightly::
<Myrea> ::crosses her arms:: ((you can deal with cold..been through it before))
<Tactile> ::bends down and picks up a rock, while he keeps walking, sheds his covering and takes the covering of the rock::((That's better...))
<Access> ::mutters something to himself as he trudges through the snow::
<Kali> ::Warps her wings around herself, ingoring the cold.:: Such a shame they made such cheap machines...
<Jaxion> ::pulls his jacket around him tighter:: Ohhhh this sucks..
<Priest> ::crouches down and makes a really big snowball innocently::
<Bombshell> ::fixes her ear muffs:: These must look ridiculous
<Static> Yeah, well..that's old technology for you..::Whimsically, as he says quietly:: Although, if we were going to find something old, like that..why couldn't we have found a Quinjet..
<Redwood> ::looks around at the forest:: ((this place is really pretty.....too bad we can't stay here for a while, despite the cold))
<Tactile> ::glances at Bombshell::{{No no you look great! Err I mean the earmuffs look good on you or um...they make you look fine and the err the earmuffs are spiffy and nicely colored...yes spiffy and nicely colored.}}
<Myrea> ::rolls her eyes at tactile and just walks::
<Priest> ::hurls the snowball at the back of tac's head::
<Kali> No you don't Lilith, I'm thankful we had time to pick some clothes personally. If I had to go any farther in that monsterus thing I don't know what I do...
<Bombshell> ::blinks:: Umm... thanks ::smiles slightly::
<Tactile> ::smile nervously::{{Um yeah don't mention it.}} ((Smooth move....))
<Static> ::Glances over towards Bombshell and Ned:: How much farther is this place supposed to be?
<Tripstar> ::looks around:: Not much further I hope.
<Bombshell> Well Ned?
<Access> ::shakes his head slightly keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary::
<Kali> ::Sighs looking at the stars just apparing the sky, half listing what's around her.::
<Ned> Not exactly sure. She was delivered somewhere nearby but I am not picking up any nearby structures with my scans
<Static> Hmm..is it possible they're underground?
<Tactile> ::walks along scraping his fingers along the tress::{{Well it shall be dark soon and we could find a place to stay for the night.}}
<Powerslam> ::looks around then closes his mouth:: ((Steal my idea...))
<Bombshell> We'll find her real soon..
<Bombshell> ::trying to keep her teeth from chattering too much::
<Bombshell> ((Great, I can take a 50 story fall but I still can get cold... figures..))
ACTION> *SMACK* THE SNOWBALL SPLATTERS OFF THE BACK OF TACTILE'S HEAD
<Jaxion> <<::figured Tact would has reacted to is himself:: heh heh>>
<Tactile> ::wipes off something from the back of his heaD::((Hmmm....must of been some big bug or something.)
<Bombshell> How are you doing Myr?
<Priest> Hmm. . . ::ponders::
<Myrea> ::blinks and looks over to bombshell:: me? you mean?
<Bombshell> ::nods::
<Priest> ::makes another snowball::
<Myrea> ::shrugs:: allright i suppose..
<Kali> Shall I go scout around to check if there's any bulidings?
<Tactile> ::glances back at Priest::((So that is what it was.....Hmmm.))
<Jaxion> ::nods to Kali:: Yeah.. be nice to know where we're headed
<Tactile> ::quickly turns and runs really fast at Priest and then slides right before him trying to create a giant flurry of snow up into his face::
<Static> ::Glances around:: Uhm..might want to keep in sight, tho'. Our communication options aren't exactly very good.
<Kali> ::Nods quickly, soaring into the sky, over the trees a little ways, keeping an eye on the group and the area around her.::
<Priest> ::sidesteps and throws the snowball right in tac's face::
<Myrea> ((how old are they?)) ::sighs and holds her arms closer::
<Tactile> ::ducks and goes back to walking::
<Bombshell> ::smirks:: Kids... we have a mission
<Static> ::Fingers the old fashioned lighter in his pocket, not opening it:: ((Y'know..I reaaally wish I had a Cuban, right now..))
<Bombshell> ((Gah... I just about smiled..))
<Jaxion> ::looks back at Priest and Tactile:: Eh, guess the idea of sneaking around isn't an option.. ::looks forward again and keeps moving::
<Redwood> ::glances at priest and tactile, and just sighs::
<Powerslam> ::glances around and leans against a tree:: So... where is she?
<Access> ::eyes narrow at Priest and Tac, as the snowball barely misses hitting him::
<Tripstar> Wait up... ::flies up to join Kali::
ACTION> KALI SEES A RATHER STRANGE AREA IN THE WOODS, COMPLETELY VACANT OF ANY TREES.
<Bombshell> ::hugs her arms around her:: Umm... Ned... are we any closer?
<Jaxion> Ned> Umm.. yeah, sure. Just over the next hill.
<Priest> ((And to think, I'm the oldest one here. . .)) ::shakes his head and walks::
<Kali> There's an area over there. ::Eyes narrow before diving back down to report what she saw.::
<Static> ..Isn't that what you said 5 hills ago, Ned? ::Keeps walking::
<Kali> This time he's almost right, i saw a clearing up ahead.
<Jaxion> Ned> ...well i didn't mention what was between those hills and the compound. ::hears Kali:: See?
<Tactile> ::walks towards where Kali is talking about::
<Static> Great. Nothing like a little breaking and entering and mass destruction to get the body temperature rising. ::Cracks his knuckles and grins:: This ought to be fun.
<Bombshell> We might have to stop and set up some kinda camp pretty soon... What do you guys think?
<Redwood> ::shrugs::
<Powerslam> I think we should've stayed in the... vehicle
<Jaxion> Check out the clearing first I say. ::keeps moving forward:: If there's nothing there, might as well set up camp
<Static> Why wait? ::Grins and starts to move ahead, faster, towards the clearing::
<Kali> If we don't attack we die of the cold, simplely said.
<Myrea> ::follows:: ((might as well..))
<Bombshell> One of should be able to make a fire...
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: How did I get talked into this, Ned?
<Bombshell> ::follows them::
<Powerslam> ::sighs:: Off goes leaderboy... to nearly kill himself again
<Jaxion> ::nods his head over at Tripstar:: He is a fire.
<Tripstar> I can make a fire.
<Tactile> ::follows behind Static::((He's going to get himself killed by himself.))
<Ned> Ummm.. not my fault. I'm on your hand, not your legs.
<Myrea> i would have more stock in putting out fires ::rubs her arms for warmth::
<Priest> ::heads after leaderboy so he doesn't get killed alone::
<Bombshell> No offense... but I think we're going to keep it that way ::keeps moving::
ACTION> SOME KIND OF AIR CRAFT FLIES PAST OVERHEAD, SLEEK AND BLACK WITH UNUSUALLY, NO MARKINGS ON IT TO SIGNIFY A CORPORATION OR ANY AFFILIATION
<Myrea> ::blinks::
<Redwood> ::glances up at the air craft::
<Powerslam> Clay pigeon! ::forms an energy ball and fires it at the air craft::
<Myrea> smooth move idiot
<Static> ::Squints, glancing up and seeing the aircraft and igniting his energy blades:: Company calling..
<Tripstar> ::looks up:: Strange.
<Bombshell> okay... move it people!
ACTION> IT CONTINUES PAST, GOING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION THAT THEY ARE. AND IS ALMOST OUT OF SIGHT BY THE TIME POWERSLAM EVEN FINISHES SAYING "CLAY"
<Kali> ::Eyes narrow.:: It's a jet and it's stupid assume it's 'inncoent' but we have other things we must tend to now.
<Jaxion> ::shakes his head, turning back around as the aircraft is out of sight:: Never seen one like that before.
<Bombshell> ::bites her lip:: ((This team needs a leader in the worse way...))
<Tactile> ::stops and turns to the group::{{It may be that Genesis guy...}}
<Static> ::Squints, watching it, for a moment, before continuing onward:: Ever heard of the black helicopter rumors that were around in the late 20th Century?
<Myrea> ...no..but that has to do with this..how?
<Jaxion> Whatever it was.. was flying kind of low. Must have come from somewhere around here.
<Powerslam> Will... YOU SHUT UP WITH THE LATE 20TH CENTURY!!!!!!?
<Bombshell> ::stops and blinks::
<Bombshell> Umm..
<Myrea> ::blinks..cold and stuff..stops herself from falling amazingly..and glares at slam::
<Tactile> ::blinks::{{That was...uncalled for.}}
<Bombshell> Guys? Save the fighting for the bad guys... k?
<Redwood> ::cringes from powerslam's outburst::
<Access> ::blinks and looks at Slam::
ACTION> THEY COME INTO VIEW OF THE CLEARING
<Kali> ::Sighs sharply.:: I suppose if that hasn't triggered off something... My God. ::sighs and shakes her head.::
<Redwood> ::looks around the clearing, staying close to a nearby tree::
<Powerslam> ::mutters to himself:: Charge off to try and kill himself, then ask people about things that only he would have no life enough to learn about
<Bombshell> Please stop fighting or else... or else..
<Myrea> She'll do something..but it'll be bad trust me
<Kali> If she won't, I will.
<Priest> ::tunes the rest of the team out and looks out onto the clearing::
<Tactile> ::walks to the clearing and surveys the ground::
<Tripstar> ::heads for clearing::
<Myrea> and me
<Static> This is relevant. Black helicopters were supposedly used in Top Secret government operations. That gives me the feeling that this is the equivalent, of our time..they may have come from where we're going..which means, they have a hangar, and a way for us to get out of this Godforsaken cold, once we free Predator.
<Jaxion> ::looks back at Powerslam:: Shocking idiot.. the only person I've seen nearly get himself killed is you. ::turns back around and slowly heads for the clearing::
<Redwood> ::begins to walk to the edge of the clearing, staying close too the trees::
<Myrea> ::rolls her eyes and walks::
<Bombshell> good... as long as I'm clear with you guys... err... if you're clear with me I mean
<Bombshell> Right?
<Kali> ::Nods slightly.::
<Bombshell> oh good..
<Bombshell> ((....shock.))
<Powerslam> ::sighs quietly to himself and shakes his head:: ((Nobody ever listens to me))
<Bombshell> Umm... Jaxie? Jaxio... err... whatever your name is... can I talk to you for a sec?
<Jaxion> ::glances back at Bombshell, still walking:: Hm?
ACTION> TWIM POLES SHOOT UP FROM THE GROUND NEAR THE EDGE OF THE CLEARING, AN ENERGY FIELD FORMING BETWEEN THEM WHICH TRAPS JAXION, MYREA, AND REDWOOD, COURSING ENERGY PAINFULLY THROUGH THEIR BODIES
<Bombshell> Whoa... Ned what's going on??
<Jaxion> Ned> I... think we're here.
<Powerslam> ::eyes the trap and ignores it::
<Static> Shock! ::Dives towards one of the poles, slashing at it, with his energy blade::
<Bombshell> ::sarcastically:: You think?
<Myrea> ::screams for a slight second before not being able to anymore::
<Redwood> ::grits her teeth as the energy goes through her body, and tries desperately to get out of it::
<Kali> Dammnit... ::Fires a blast towards one of the poles.::
<Bombshell> ::looks for where the poles are coming from::
<Tripstar> ::sees poles:: Huh? ::flies at a pole to disintegrate it::
<Jaxion> Aaaagh!! ::struggles against the field::
ACTION> STATIC DISABLES ONE POLE, WHILE KALI MELTS THE OTHER INTO SLAG, FREEING THE THREE.
<Myrea> ::struggles as best she can:: ((shit..get me out of here.))
<Myrea> ::falls to the ground and lays in the snow looking up::
<Redwood> ::falls to the ground, still gritting her teeth::
<Bombshell> You guys okay?
<Bombshell> ::looks around::
<Tripstar> ::looks for where the poles came from::
<Jaxion> ::falls into the snow, smoking slightly and groans:: think we just knocked..
<Kali> ::Hovers in the sky, slightly looking around again.:: Perhaps a few of us should scout around or be a decoy?
<Bombshell> Okay... lemme go forward ::starts moving ahead::
<Redwood> ::manages to get onto her knees:: that............hurt...........
<Priest> ::heads out onto the clearing experimentally::
<Jaxion> ::grabs a tree and pulls himself to his feet:: Ohh...
<Kali> Wait, let's make sure everyone's together with this plan of action. Or at the least, make one up.
<Redwood> ::takes a couple of deep breaths::
<Myrea> ::pushes herself up slightly..and manages very slowly to get to her feet::
<Tripstar> I'll scout. ::flies up::
<Powerslam> ::leans against a tree, watching everybody::
<Static> ::Looks down, from where the poles came out of the ground, and squints:: Actually..I think it's likely that what we're looking for, is underground, considering the lack of any type of landmark, other than these poles..
<Tactile> ::feels around on the ground::
<Redwood> ::grabs a handful of snow and rubs some on her face::
<Bombshell> I can take a lotta damage so I'll be okay.... I think..
<Bombshell> ::keeps rushing forward::
ACTION> BOTH BOMBSHELL AND PRIEST JUST... DISAPPEAR. BUT TO THEM THEY SUDDENLY SEE A HUGE COMPOUND INSTEAD OF THE CLEARING
<Bombshell> Keep my notified about anything strange, Ned
<Myrea> ::blinks:: what in..the.hell
<Ned> Umm.. this is strange?
<Tactile> ::looks up::((They're....gone.))
<Kali> ::Looks around.:: Where are they?
<Tripstar> ::blinks:: Where'd they go?
<Redwood> ::eyes go wide::
<Static> ::Glances over, seeing Bombshell and Priest dissapear and mutters under his breathe:: Or..it could be hidden..::Heads after them::
<Priest> The building was cloaked. . . ::backs away from the compound slowly::
<Bombshell> I'm not going to talk to you again, Ned... ::grumbles::
<Kali> ::Taps her chin thoughfully.:: A barrier perhaps? ::Walks towards the area where they disspared into.::
<Tactile> ::walks after Kali::
<Jaxion> ::blinks, seeing them disappear:: Holograms. ::follows the others into the clearing, walking through to join Bombshell and Priest::
<Powerslam> ::stands and follows:: ((Why am I even on this worthless team? Ought to just leave))
<Myrea> ::takes a breath..and follows forward:: ((This is so too much..))
<Redwood> ::manages to get to her feet, and half walks-half stumbles, following everyone::
<Powerslam> ::looks around, right before the people disappeared and charges up an energy blast, sending it in front of him::
<Priest> ::walks out of the cloak:: Now you see me. . . ::walks into the cloak:: . . .now you don't ::walks out of the cloak:: . . .now you see me. . . ::walks into the cloak:: . . .now you don't
ACTION> THE HUGE COMPOUND IS ACTUALLY ONLY ONE BUILDING, WITH VARIOUS TOWERS POSITIONED AROUND TO MAINTAIN THE HOLOGRAM
<Bombshell> Should we go in the quiet way?
<Redwood> ::looks at the compound, and wishes she woulda passed out or something::
<Static> ::Observes the compound as he walks through:: They've obviously gone to great lengths, to hide this place..
<Redwood> i....like quiet....
ACTION> THE ENERGY SPHERE DISAPPEARS THROUGH THE HOLOFIELD
<Jaxion> ::brushes off his charred jacket:: I think they already know we're here.
<Tactile> ::looks around::((Hmm...))
<Priest> ::walks towards the front door or whatever and knocks. . .really, really, really hard::
<Powerslam> ::walks through the field::
<Bombshell> ::sighs:: REally nice guys..
ACTION> BEFORE PRIEST EVEN GETS TO THE DOOR, A LARGE FIGURE STEPS OUT, ABOUT 100 FT TALL. A ROBOT, HEAVILY ARMED WITH A HUMANOID-LIKE FORM. A SMALL, TRANSPARENT SECTION SHOWS ROGI'S FACE, WHO IS PILOTING IT.
<Redwood> ::eyes widen when she sees the robot::
<Myrea> ::eyes go wide..and takes a step back::
<Priest> He must be the butler. . .
<Tripstar> ::gulps::
<Static> ::Looks over, seeing the robot and smirking:: This should be interesting.
<Tactile> ::blinks at the robot::{{I would guess that this guy isn't nice...?))
<Powerslam> ::looks up then turns and walks away:: Have fun guys
<Rogi> You're not salesmen, are you?
<Tactile> ::looks up at Rogi::{{No, no we are not.}}
<Priest> What would you do if we were?
<Bombshell> Time to punch something a lot again, isn't it?
<Rogi> Really? Ah well... I'm already out here so...
<Redwood> ::wonders if she could somehow get the robot into the woods::
ACTION> THE AMOUNT OF VISIBLE ARMAMENTS ON THE THING DOUBLES AS MORE BLASTERS AND LAUNCHERS POP OUT
<Redwood> eep!
<Tripstar> Uh-oh.
<Bombshell> no time for chit-chat... sorry about this but ::swings and throws a punch at Rogi::
<Static> Hmm..::Smiles:: In the words of the famous Ben Grimm..It's Clobberin' Time. ::Smile breaks into a grin:: ((Always wanted to say that..))
<Tactile> ::blinks::((Ahhh....time to practice.)) ::runs and flips trying to kick Rogi's robot thing in the head::
<Powerslam> ::continues to walk away then turns and tries to walk around to the side once he's out of the holo field thingy::
<Tactile> ::runs and tries to kick at the robot's leg::
<Redwood> ::just watches everyone else, heh::
<Priest> ::tries to leave the others to deal with master rogi while he "knocks" like he had planed to before::
<Tripstar> ::tries to melt part of robot's leg::
ACTION> ROGI OPENS FIRE WITH EVERY BIT OF ARSENAL, BLASTING BOMBSHELL AND TACTILE BACK, AND BLOWING UP THE GROUND AROUND POWERSLAM SINCE THE HOLOFIELD ONLY WORKS ONE WAY. MAY NTO BE ABLE TO SEE HIM, BUT HE CAN SEE YOU.
******SIM END*****