********PRELUDE*******
LOCATION> WHATEVER PART OF CANADA THAT'S LIKE.. JUST NORTH OF MICHIGAN
SCENE> PREDATOR IS LAID OUT ON SOME SORT OF DISSECTION TABLE, RESTRAINED BY INVISIBLE... RESTRAINTS WITH WIRES AND MACHINERY PLUGGING INTO HER, LOOKIGN VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.
<Rayten> ::whistling some kind of annoying showtune, walking around and around Predator::
ACTION> SOME FREAKISH LOOKING MIDGET MAN/UNICYCLE HYBRID ROLLS INTO THE LAB
<Rayten> Well? ::glances at the midget man/unicycle::
<Rogi> She's perfect, master! ::giggles:: It will work!
<Rayten> ::grins:: Perfect... perfect. ::stands at the foot of the table, staring at Predator::
<Predator> ::twitches, opening her eyes suddenly and staring around disorientatedly:: ?!?
<Predator> ::hoarse growl, narrows her eyes:: Who.. ::coughs:: who're you? ::eyes Rayten and the strange little man::
ACTION> THE TABLE RISES AT ONE END, BRINGING PREDATOR FACE TO FACE WITH RAYTEN
<Rayten> You're... awake?
<Predator> ::bares her teeth:: Surprise. What the hell've you done t'me?
<Rogi> She's... awake?
<Rayten> ::looks over at Rogi:: She's awake.
<Predator> ::suppresses a very annoyed look:: ((great, i get captured by morons. my track record can't get much better.))
<Rogi> ::blinks back at him:: She's awake!
<Predator> I'm awake! ::hisses::
<Rayten> ::eyes widen:: AH! ::jabs a small device into Predator:: She's awake!!
ACTION> THE DEVICE SENDS A CHARGE THROUGH PREDS, RENDERING HER UNCONSCIOUS AGAIN
<Predator> ::eyes roll back in her head and she blacks out::
<Rogi> She's asleep?
<Rayten> She's asleep. Snack?
<Rogi> ::nods:: Snack
ACTION> BOTH... ONE AND A HALF MEN WALK/ROLL OUT OF THE LAB, LEAVING HTE UNCONSCIOUS PREDS
*******SIM START*******
LOCATION> THE ABYSS
SCENE> THE DEGENS EDGE AWAY FROM THE MORLOCKS, MOST OF WHOM ARE BEATEN AND HARDLY CONSCIOUS, SOME WEREN'T EVEN CONSCIOUS TO BEGIN WITH
<Priest> ::looks around checking himself and the others for bite marks, missing limbs, etc::
<Kali> ::Opens her eyes, gritting her teeth aganist the pain at the way her wing is postion.::
<Maverick2099> ::has a pounding headache and opens an eye::((my head!!))
<Tactile> ::leans up against the wall regenerating his energy and then covering himself with whatever the wall is made of::
<Static> ::Groans, as he weakly tries to push himself up, by his hands and falling back down, again::
<Maverick2099> anyone get the number of that train that hit me??::sits up rubbing his head::
<Tripstar> ::starts to get up then winces from the pain and falls back:: ouch...
<Kali> ::Sterches out her wings slowly, glacing about.:: ((My God, we're not dead.))
<Jaxion> ::groans, glancing up:: Why am I not.. being digested right now?
<Priest> ::looks around for the degens who obviously must've found a cow or something, heh::
ACTION> THE DEGENS JUST STAND AROUND THEM, MURMURING WITH STRANGE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES
<Powerslam> ::groans and blinks his eyes open::
<Kali> ::Studies the faces as she slowly rises to her feet.::
<Tactile> ::looks around::{{What's going on?}}
<Maverick2099> ::eyes the degens getting up slowly::
<Static> ::Winces, putting a hand to his side, as he feels the intense pain course through him:: ((..must've hurt myself worse, than I thought, with the porting..))
<Jaxion> ::pulls himself back to his feet, looking around at the degens:: What's with them?
<Tripstar> ::starts getting up:: WHat are they doing?
<Maverick2099> ::notices some blood on his face from a cut and wipes it away::((strange))
<Priest> ::quickly gets to his feet, looking at the degens, facing a moral dilemma:: We. . .won't hurt you. . .
ACTION> THE DEGENS START SCREAMING, THEIR EXPRESSIONS SHOWING EXTREME FEAR AS THEY TURN AND FLEE FROM THE AREA, TRAMPLING EACH OTHER TO GET AWAY AND FORGETTING THEIR HUNGER.
<Powerslam> ::sits up, looking at himself, coughing:: Well... healing factor's working
<Jaxion> ::looks over at Priest:: Niiiiiice one..
<Maverick2099> what was that all about?!? ::watches the degens run away::
<Kali> ::Crosses her arms slowly, turning around.::
<Static> ::Weakly pulls himself to his feet, grunting as he grips his side, tighter:: What..just happened?
<Tactile> ::pushes himself up off the floor and walks over to the group::
<Priest> That wasn't exactly the effect I was going for. . . ::frowns::
ACTION> SOMEONE'S LAUGHTER CAN BE HEARD FROM BEHIND A PILE OF RUMBLE. THE DEGENS CAN BE HEARD FAR IN THE DISTANCE, STILL SCREAMING AND FLEEING AS FAR AWAY AS THEY CAN GET
<Powerslam> ::stands slowly, trying to keep from falling over::
<Maverick2099> ::eyes widen::uh-oh
<Priest> ::frowns::
<Tripstar> ::hears laughter:: What-or who is that?
<Static> ::Squints, turning his head, towards the sound of hte rubble:: Why do I have a bad feeling about this.
<Kali> ::Walks slowly to the pile of rubble, stopping a few feet from it, tapping her foot aganist the ground, ready to spring into air just in case.::
<Maverick2099> ::turns toward the sound::
ACTION> SYKE STUMBLES OUT FROM BEHIND THE RUBBLE, APPARENTLY FINDING SOMETHING INCREDIBLY FUNNY
<Powerslam> ::looks at Syke:: Who're you?
<Priest> Syke. . .
<Maverick2099> ::eyes syke::you again...
<Kali> ::Uncrosses her arms, glaring at him.:: Isn't our dear friend...?
<Tripstar> Hey... didn't we just fight with you?
<Syke> ::wipes his eyes, still laughing::
<Static> ::Eyes Syke, as he steps out:: ((Terrific..let's hope he's not in the mood for a fight..we're in no condition for one..))
<Priest> What is so funny, Syke?
<Syke> ::points in the direction the degens ran:: booga booga.. ::snickers and tries to compose himself::
<Kali> Calm down...
<Priest> You're a very sadistic man.
<Maverick2099> ::frowns::((why did he help us???))
Syke> ::coughs:: I'm alright.. ::snickers:: okay.. now I'm alright.
<Kali> No more sadistic than you Priest...
<Kali> Apprently that should be a good thing. Now that the situtation is a bit better is it all right if we ask you a few questions?
<Syke> ::looks at his naked wrist:: Oh look at the time.. I'm gonna be late. ::starts walking off::
<Maverick2099> ::whispers to tripstar::isn't he some sort of bad guy?
<Priest> Sadistic? ::places hand over heart:: Your words wound me to the quick, especially coming from someone of obvious demonic origin such as yourself, Kali
<Powerslam> ::looks at Syke:: Late for what? ::stretches:: ((healing factor's taking it's sweet time))
<Syke> For... tea with the Mad Hatter.. yeah.. ::whistles and keeps walking::
<Kali> ::Tries to statch<sp> Syke by the collar.:: I do I use a unconious<so> person as a weapon?
<Tripstar> ::to Maverick:: I... I think so...
<Jaxion> ::looks around, then glancing back at the group:: We need a way out of here. You think you flyers could.. have a look around maybe?
<Tripstar> Sure enough... ::flies up to scout::
<Powerslam> People on the team can fly? ::raises an eyebrow then looks to TS:: Guess so
<Syke> Gak! Leggo my necko, batgirl
<Maverick2099> ::flies on up despite of the headache::sure
<Priest> If I hadn't used him to fend off those degens, we might all be dead right now, he's no worse for it, and we're all the better so what is your problem with me?
<Kali> No offense but we do have some questions to ask you.. ::Glances to the others.:: Unless if I should let him go?
<Static> ::Eyes Syke, evenly:: He saved our lives. We owe him that much. Let him go. There'll be another time for questions.
<Syke> ::slips out of her grip:: Ask somebody else, have someplace to go.
<Powerslam> ::looks to Static:: Where to next, leaderboy? Get out that stick of yours and use it to tell where to go...
<Kali> Right then... ::Crosses her arms.:: Pardon my rudeness... ::Takes to the air help scout around the area.::
ACTION> MAVERICK AND TRIPSTAR SEE A LONE BUILDING STANDING, A SMALL BUILDING, BUT STANDING NONETHELESS
ACTION> AND KALI SEES MAVERICK AND TRIPSTAR, WHO SEE THE BUILDING, JUST SO THEY'RE ALL ON TRACK.
<Tripstar> What do you think that is?
<Kali> A building... The question is how far is it and is it reliable.
ACTION> PRIEST IS HIT WITH A SUDDEN WAVE OF NAUSEA, THEN SEVERE WEAKNESS
<Maverick2099> ::sees the building:: wonder if anything is in there
<Priest> Rudeness doesn't begin to describe it. . . ::to himself mainly:: . . .I asked her a question and she just flies off light some, some. . . ::moans and drops to his knees::
<Static> ::Ignores Powerslam, then walks ahead, towards the direction the fliers went, still holding his side, stopping and glancing up, waiting for their return::
<Jaxion> ::looks over at Priest:: What's with you?
<Powerslam> ::looks to Static:: Hmph... nobody pays attention to me.
<Priest> I. . .I don't know. . . ::swallows::
<Kali> ::To Maverick and Tripstar:: We better go down to report.
<Powerslam> ::looks to Priest:: Who kicked him in the gut?
<Maverick2099> ::turns to head back::i agree
<Tripstar> ok... ::flies back with them::
<Kali> ::Follows the other two and lands on the ground.::
<Syke> ::still hanging around:: Looks like somebody's crashiiiiing.. ::snickers::
<Tactile> ::follows after Kali<I guess heh>::
<Priest> ::turning pale, glances up at syke:: Crashing?
<Static> ::Glances at Priest, frowning:: ((Exhaustion, maybe?)) ::Glances towards the fliers:: You guys find anything?
<Maverick2099> ::hovers above the group:: we spotted a building looks deserted ::points in the direction of the building::
<Kali> It's about a few miles from where we are.
<Syke> Crashing.. y'know.. ::makes that whistling and exploding sound::
<Powerslam> ::looks to Syke:: He's having withdrawals
<Kali> Withdrawls on what?
<Tactile> ::looks towards Syke::{{Who are you exactly? I must of been daydreaming when you announced yourself.}}
<Priest> From. . .what? ::gets memory flashes::
<Syke> From his little re-enactment of the Swan Princess.. without the tutu
<Static> It's possible the building might have some kind of communication equipment..::Stops:: ((Wait..and who would we call..?))
<Tactile> ::waves his hand in front of Sykes face::{{Hello...?}}
<Static> ::Glances at Syke, for a moment, frowning, then nods:: That drug Genesis slipped in his drink, maybe?
<Jaxion> ::looks up at Kali and the others:: Maybe some of you should go check out what's in the building and come back for us. I dno't know if we should move him or what ::motions to Priest::
<Powerslam> I'll go check out the building.. wherever it is...
<Syke> ::smacks the hand:: Beat it, rocky
<Maverick2099> ::nods::let's move
<Tripstar> I'll go to the building too.
<Kali> I'll go. I better not find anyone dead when i get back... ::Waringly.::
<Jaxion> Just hurry up then.. ::looks down at Priest::
<Priest> ::keels over face down in the mud, in excutiating pain:: Help. . .me. . .
<Tactile> ::drops his hand back down::{{Well maybe if you'd bloody answer me...}} ::is slightly annoyed::
<Maverick2099> ::flies in the direction of the building::((headaches going away it feelss like someone used it for a battering ram))
<Static> I'll stay..::Glances from Syke, to Priest::
<Kali> ::Takes to the air, as always flies quickly towards tbe building.::
<Powerslam> ::follows after Mav::
<Syke> Don't feel like it. ::walks over to Priest, grabbing his head:: Hmm.. think I can help.. tell me if this hurts. Okay?
<Priest> What? . . .
<Tactile> ::watches Syke in slight amusement and slight annoyance::((Well isn't he arrogant...))
<Syke> ::shakes Priest's head roughly:: Did that hurt? ::grins::
<Priest> ::seeing triple now:: Yes. . .don't do it. .again
<Syke> Okay.. his head hurts. Well now that I've helped ya out.
<Tripstar> ::sees Powerslam:: Need a lift?
<Powerslam> Sure
ACTION> THE OTHER FOUR ARRIVE AT THE BUILDING, LOOKING LIKE SOME SORT OF GARAGE
<Powerslam> ::looks around:: What is it?
<Static> Hey..::Walks towards them:: The man's in enough pain, apparantely. Don't make it worse, Syke.
<Tripstar> ::looks for an entrance:: Here we are.
<Tactile> ::jogs over to the group towards the building::
<Powerslam> ::tries forming some energy balls and sending them at the wall::
ACTION> THE WALL EXPLODES, GIVING THEM AN OPENING
<Priest> ::looks skyward up towards where we were thrown from:: Need. .to get back. . . ::coughs:: . .up there
<Syke> ::snickers:: He'll be dead soon anyway! What's it matter?
<Tripstar> ::peers into opening:: Anyone home?
<Static> ::Squints:: What do you mean, he'll be dead?
<Powerslam> ::heads to the opening:: Violin... or whatever they say
<Maverick2099> ::moves towards the hole in the wall landing before entering::
<Syke> ::gives Static a funny look:: And I thought educational systems were bad back in my day
<Tactile> ::walks behind the group entering the building::((You should of been thinking more clearly earlier. Now you have no idea what you are doing.))
<Maverick2099> If you can't find a door... make one...i always say ::looks around inside::
<Kali> ::Glances inside the building.:: Hmmm...
<Static> ::Looks back at Priest:: Not having the drug, couldn't possibly kill him..could it? Is it THAT potent? ::Blinks, slightly::
ACTION> IT IS ALMOST COMPLETELY DARK INSIDE THE BUILDING
<Powerslam> ::walks into the building through the now convenient door::
<Powerslam> Trip, light up the place...
<Tripstar> ::flashes to light it up:: yup.
<Syke> ::grins mischievously:: I could cure him. ::crosses his arms::
<Kali> ::Glances about as the light fills the room.::
<Maverick2099> ::eyes adjust and looks around::ahh definately better
<Powerslam> ::glances around the building::
<Tactile> ::squints at the light and then lets his eyes refocus::
<Static> ::Glances at Syke, suspicion evident on his face:: Oh? How?
ACTION> THE LIGHT REVEALS A LARGE, OLD LOOKING VEHICLE INSIDE. LOOKING LIKE SOME ARMORED, JACKED UP, HUMMER
<Priest> ::starts to crawl towards the big city in the sky, heh, oblivious to everything but the craving::
<Kali> ::Grins slightly.:: Well, we have something to drive around in...
<Powerslam> ::looks at the vehicle and heads for the driver's side::
<Tripstar> ::looks at vehicle:: Think it still works?
<Tactile> ::walks up to the vehicle and peers inside::
<Jaxion> Umm... ::watches the crawling Priest:: Guys?
<Maverick2099> cool! i heard about these things before ::looks at the vehicle::
<Syke> Purge it from his system. Not a problem. ::mock yawn::
<Kali> I've heard about them too...
<Powerslam> ::tries getting into the driver's seat/side::
<Static> ::Glances back at Priest, frowning:: Damn..::moves in front of Priest, then glances at Jaxion:: What do you think..should we trust him?
<Kali> ::Lands next to the car before looking around one more time.::
<Tripstar> ::walks around vehicle, giving it a look-over::
<Maverick2099> ::runs his hand along the metal::wonder if it works?
<Tactile> ::to the group::{{Could this be a trap?}}
ACTION> THE DOORS TO THE VEHICLE AREN'T LOCKED
<Priest> ::tries to push static aside:: Need it. .need Genesis. . .
<Jaxion> ::look from Priest to Static:: Like we have a choice here
<Powerslam> ::gets into the vehicle's driver's side::
<Maverick2099> ::gets into the passenger side::
<Static> ::Sighs:: You're right. ::Glances at Syke and nods, stepping back::
<Maverick2099> now how do we start this thing up? ::looks for some sort of power switch::
ACTION> PRIEST FEELS HIMSELF GETTING STRONGER AND STRONGER AT AN ALARMING RATE
<Kali> You use a key.
<Kali> If it's an older model.
<Powerslam> ::tries starting up the vehicle::
ACTION> THE VEHICLE INSIDE IS LIKE AN OLD TWENCEN AUTOMOBILE, AND NOT AN AUTOMATIC.
<Priest> ::slowly gets to his feet, experimentally, so he doesn't fall again, and looks around suspiciously::
<Maverick2099> nifty! ::grins::
ACTION> PRIEST FEELS HIS POWER INCREASING STILL, HIS BODY STARTING TO GLOW AS IT BECOMES PAINFUL
<Jaxion> ::blinks:: Umm.. ::backs away from Priest::
<Powerslam> ::mutters and starts driving with the stupi dthing, trying to break down the wall::
ACTION> THE ENGINE SPUTTERS ON THE FIRST TRY AND STARTS. THEN MOVES LESS THAN A FOOT FOWARD BEFORE THE ENGINE DIES.
<Powerslam> Damnit! ::smacks the console::
<Priest> Ahh. . ::clutches his side and tries to run full speed towards the pillar thingy holding the city up off the ground::
<Maverick2099> well..soo much for the ride ::frowns::
<Static> ::Blinks, stepping further away from Priest:: Syke, I'm hoping that's your doing..
<Kali> Fiddle with that thing up there... Or the pads.
<Tactile> ::turns to Priest eyes wide::((What is he doing...))
<Powerslam> Somebody else drive ::gets out::
<Kali> ::Gets into the drivers seat.:: All right.
<Tripstar> ::crosses his fingers:: Here's hoping it works this time.
ACTION> PRIEST DOESN'T MAKE IT VERY FAR BEFORE...
<Powerslam> ::gets in the back::
******INTERLUDE*****
SCENE> AT THE BUILDING WITH THE OTHERS AND THEIR ATTEMPTS AT DRIVING STICK
ACTION> THE VEHICLE SHOOTS FORWARD AT KALI'S TRY AT THE WHEEL, CRASHTHING THROUGH THE WALL AND FISHTAILING OTU OF CONTROL TOWARDS MORE BUILDINGS
<Kali> ::Turns the key and pushes the clutch, setting it on drive and presses the gas pedal slowly...::
<Powerslam> ::holds on to the "ohmigodwe'reallgonnadie" handle above the window::
<Kali> Wheeee! ::Turns the wheel sharply.::
<Tactile> ::'s head darts after the car::
<Maverick2099> MY GOD!! ::grips the dashboard::
<Tripstar> ::holds on for dear life::
ACTION> THE HUMMER SKIDS, DOING A 360 AND SMACKING TACTILE WITH THE BACK END. BUT DOES COME TO A STOP
<Powerslam> WHOO! AIM FOR LEADERBOY!!! Aww...
<Powerslam> ::looks to Tactile:: Wait, just as good ::grins::
<Kali> ::Pokes her head out the window.:: I'm sorry about that, are you coming come in or not?
<Tactile> Ufh! ::falls back and his covering crack::((Shock!)) ::puts his hand to the floor and covers himself in that material::
<Maverick2099> ::dizzy::that....was interesting
<Kali> Now hurry it up and get in! ::Frowns.::
*** Tripstar has quit IRC (Read error: 54 (Connection reset by peer))
<Tactile> ::pulls himself away from the car and stands looking no worse for wear and looks at Kali in the driver's seat::{{::psi-chuckles::Where did you get your driving lessons?}}
<Maverick2099> ::curiously punches some buttons on the console::
<Tactile> ::decides he may be safer inside than outside and gets in::
<Kali> No where. ::Starts the car up again and aims towards the new hole.::
<Maverick2099> lets go pick up the others
ACTION> THE HUMMER MISSES THE NEW HOLE, BUT MAKES A NEWER ONE ON ITS WAY OUT
<Powerslam> ::snickers and holds onto the "ohmigodwe'reallgonnadie" handle again::
<Kali> Right then... ::Starts driving towards that area.:: Wheee! We don't have to worry about doors in that place again, shall we? ::Grins.::
<Tactile> ((I feel alot safer in here than out there now actually.)) ::holds onto the seat so he doesn't move::
<Maverick2099> ::grins and hold on for dear life::
ACTION> THEY ALL VIEW THE BRIGHT FLASH OF AN EXPLOSION FROM THE AREA WHERE THE OTHERS ARE
<Powerslam> ::covers his eyes with his other hand:: Oww...
<Maverick2099> ::sees the explosion::holy sh*t!!
<Kali> My god... ::blinks at the light and snaps her eyes shut then snaps 'em open and drives faster towards the area where the other as at.::
<Tripstar> ::sees the flash:: What the hell was that?!
<Maverick2099> i hope the others weren't around that explosion
<Kali> I hope not....
<Tactile> ::squints at the light::
ACTION> AFTER MANY TIMES OF THE HUMMER STALLING OUT, AND MAKING SURE NOTHING IS LEFT STANDING BETWEEN WHERE THEY JUST WERE AND WHERE THE OTHERS ARE, THEY ARRIVE AT TEH SPOT WHERE THEY LEFT THEM. WHICH IS NOW A BIG CRATER. WITH AN UNCONSCIOUS STATIC, JAXION, AND A YET AGAIN NAKED PRIEST
<Tripstar> ::sees crater:: Holy crap... what happened here?!
<Kali> ::Growls, hopping out of the hummer.:: I should of known better...
<Maverick2099> ::gets out and runs to see if the others are ok::
<Powerslam> ::groans and gets out of the hummer, ignoring Priest::
<Maverick2099> ::passes priest kicking dust on him by accident::
<Tactile> ::runs out after everyone else and looks down at them and then see's Priest and blinks::
<Tripstar> ::gets out to check on the others::
<Priest> ::is in a crater so if already pretty dern dusty and of course the sewage from before::
ACTION> THE PILLAR NEARBY IS EXTREMELY DAMAGED, MAKING THE LOUD SCREECHING SOUNDS OF METAL TEARING
<Tripstar> ::looks at pillar:: Uh-oh...
<Powerslam> ::Looks at the pillar:: We need to move
<Tripstar> ::grabs an unconscious Morlock to fly away:: <<not Priest though, hehe>>
<Powerslam> Tactile, pick up your naked friend and put him into the truck
<Maverick2099> ::throws Jaxion over his shoulder::somebody get him ::points to priest::
<Kali> I'm not doing it. Knowing my luck he'll wake up and blame me for something.
<Tripstar> ::grabs Static:: Let's go!!
<Maverick2099> ::flies away to safety with jaxion over his shoulder::
ACTION> THE ENORMOUS PILLAR SNAPS. THE PORTION OF THE PILLAR STILL CONNECT TO THE CITY OF ABOVE FALLING AND SMASHING INTO THE GROUND. CAUSING AN UPHEAVAL OF DEBRIS AT THEM
<Kali> ...
<Kali> ::Grumbles.:: You people are MEAN... Everyone still alive?
<Powerslam> ::gets into the truck::
<Powerslam> SOMEBODY DRIVE!
<Maverick2099> ::lands placing jaxion inside the vehicle:: is there rope maybe we can drag priest out?
<Kali> ::Hops into the drivers seat.::
<Kali> JUst pick him up and throw him in for the sake of God!
<Tripstar> ::hops in with Static::
<Maverick2099> ::jumps in the vehicle::
<Kali> I'm still driving! ::Glares at all of them marches out of the hummer, picks Priest up by a foot, drags him nto the hummer and then puts him in the hummer and returns to her seat.::
<Tactile> ::gets back in his original seat::
<Maverick2099> ::pushes tactile next to priest:: lets get out of here quick
<Kali> ::Hops into the drivers seat and starts up the hummer again.::
ACTION> LARGE CHUNKS OF THE GROUND, SENT FLYING BY THE PILLAR CRASH AROUND THEM
<Tripstar> Let's go!
<Tactile> ::looks up at the city::{{I think we would be wise to get out of here...FAST!}}
<Maverick2099> ::looks worried:: drive like you did earlier!!
<Kali> ::Presses the metal pad all the way to the floor, pushing the clutch, yadda, yadda.::
<Maverick2099> ::holds on to the handles on the vehicle::
ACTION> THE HUMMER SPEEDS OFF AGAIN, THE ABRUPT START MAKING THE NAKED PRIEST BOUNCE AND FALL INTO MAVERICK AND TACTILE'S LAPS. WITH THE CITY STARTING TO FALL OVERHEAD
*******SIM END******